View Poll Results: Best FF?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • nickuchiha25

    1 1.69%
  • Shinobi Train

    15 25.42%
  • serenaandrosie

    10 16.95%
  • EL MAGNIFICO and hinata020

    4 6.78%
  • Gutsy Jiraiya

    7 11.86%
  • -Yami-

    8 13.56%
  • chakrawizard555

    3 5.08%
  • fastrthnwind

    2 3.39%
  • Reborn

    9 15.25%
Page 41 of 43 « First ... 3137383940414243 Last»
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1056
  1. #1001
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,047
    Location
    not a chance
    Trying to balance work and
    school while writing in my
    spare time.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    I'm sorry, Mr. Wizard...maybe you just haven't written the right thing yet. Have you thought about writing something original? Maybe you don't do so well with FFs and OFs are more your thing. I also think if you got into the habit of sending people links to your chapters it would help a lot too. ^_^

    Yeah, I have to admit, that is pretty cool. :ice:
    Yeah:D Hopefully, my Death Note FF will have more luck. I put alot of thought into that one and I like how it turned out I actually didn't expect it would have less views per chapter than the Super Smash one, though

    And I've thought about turning one of my ideas into an OF, but I decided to go through with the DN one first
     
         

  2. #1002
    Fastr than You fastrthnwind's Avatar
    Status
    fastrthnwind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,544
    Location
    on the side, watching events unfold
    Dont blink...
     

    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    It's official, then! ...Not alot of people like my FF Great job, Sammy boy! Looks like the original BN trio are all contest winners now:ice::D
    Dont worry too much about it:D I got even less votes than you... Even if people dont appreciate our fanfics, we can still keep our creativity going.

    Anyways, congratz to you S.Train! ^.^ *shakes hand*

    It wuz great to have competed, (though for me it wuz more like trying to get people to at least notice my FF.)
     
         

  3. #1003
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    Yeah:D Hopefully, my Death Note FF will have more luck. I put alot of thought into that one and I like how it turned out I actually didn't expect it would have less views per chapter than the Super Smash one, though

    And I've thought about turning one of my ideas into an OF, but I decided to go through with the DN one first
    I'm serious, you really should start sending people links to your work. I think it will help all the way around.

    Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    Dont worry too much about it:D I got even less votes than you... Even if people dont appreciate our fanfics, we can still keep our creativity going.

    Anyways, congratz to you S.Train! ^.^ *shakes hand*

    It wuz great to have competed, (though for me it wuz more like trying to get people to at least notice my FF.)
    What about poor nickuchiha...

    Thanks! ^_^
     
         

  4. #1004
    Fastr than You fastrthnwind's Avatar
    Status
    fastrthnwind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,544
    Location
    on the side, watching events unfold
    Dont blink...
     

    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    I'm serious, you really should start sending people links to your work. I think it will help all the way around.



    What about poor nickuchiha...

    Thanks! ^_^
    Yea, him too. Its pretty much us, the lonely three fanfictioneers. Though we and our stories may be unnoticed, we stand tall as proud failures, who gave their all striving to become one of the best:scorps:
     
         
    Last edited by fastrthnwind; 09-27-2012 at 06:09 AM.

  5. #1005
    Senior Member serenaandrosie's Avatar
    Status
    serenaandrosie is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,209
    Location
    Twinleaf Town
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    hi everyone how are you all

    congrats to S.Train and Yami it was a good contest and Reborn I will read your Poem . so who is entering next month I may enter I am not sure.
     
         

  6. #1006
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    Yea, him too. Its pretty much us, the lonely three fanfictioneers. Though we and our stories may be unnoticed, we stand tall as proud failures, who gave their all striving to become one of the best:scorps:
    The Three Fictioneers...that's catchy, maybe you guys should team up.

    Quote Originally Posted by serenaandrosie View Post
    hi everyone how are you all

    congrats to S.Train and Yami it was a good contest and Reborn I will read your Poem . so who is entering next month I may enter I am not sure.
    Thank you! ^_^ I'm surprised Reborn didn't do better. It's agood poem to.

    I won't be entering. I figure that would be a little insensitive. Like winning one month isn't good enough, I have to try again next month kinda' thing. Not that I would be expecting to win again, just that the idea of it isn't my style, so I'll hold off until the month after to re-enter. ^_^
     
         

  7. #1007
    Senior Member serenaandrosie's Avatar
    Status
    serenaandrosie is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,209
    Location
    Twinleaf Town
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    The Three Fictioneers...that's catchy, maybe you guys should team up.



    Thank you! ^_^ I'm surprised Reborn didn't do better. It's agood poem to.

    I won't be entering. I figure that would be a little insensitive. Like winning one month isn't good enough, I have to try again next month kinda' thing. Not that I would be expecting to win again, just that the idea of it isn't my style, so I'll hold off until the month after to re-enter. ^_^
    fair enough yeah I was surprised as well I still have to read you two new chapters

    so how is everyone else

    I really hope there where no alts this time :mugi:
     
         

  8. #1008
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by serenaandrosie View Post
    fair enough yeah I was surprised as well I still have to read you two new chapters

    so how is everyone else

    I really hope there where no alts this time :mugi:
    Take your time, they're really good though, or at least I think so. ^_^ I'm really excited about the next one and I've already started writing it! :ice:
     
         

  9. #1009
    Senior Member serenaandrosie's Avatar
    Status
    serenaandrosie is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,209
    Location
    Twinleaf Town
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Take your time, they're really good though, or at least I think so. ^_^ I'm really excited about the next one and I've already started writing it! :ice:
    it is good that it is all going well for you
     
         

  10. #1010
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    So how have you been anyway? ^_^
     
         

  11. #1011
    Senior Member serenaandrosie's Avatar
    Status
    serenaandrosie is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,209
    Location
    Twinleaf Town
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    So how have you been anyway? ^_^
    yeah I am good so how has your day been so far
     
         

  12. #1012
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by serenaandrosie View Post
    yeah I am good so how has your day been so far
    It's really good! ^_^

    Wow, I'm getting some really exciting ideas for my story! :overjoy:
     
         

  13. #1013
    Who's the best?!! Zise is!! Lawliet's Avatar
    Status
    Lawliet is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,906
    Location
    ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ .
    i love me a piece of wesobi.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    After removing the multiple alts and invalid votes these are the final results - i'll give out rewards once they are up again.
     
         

  14. #1014
    Fastr than You fastrthnwind's Avatar
    Status
    fastrthnwind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,544
    Location
    on the side, watching events unfold
    Dont blink...
     

    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    0.0 That was a lot of alts....
     
         

  15. #1015
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    That really changed the results... now Serena is 2nd and Reborn's 3rd. How dare any alts vote for me...:mugi:
     
         

  16. #1016
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,868
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    We're here.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Wizard and fast you guys have balls to enter my FF is so lowly viewed I'm afraid to enter sometimes but one day I will enter and I will beat S.Train claiming my rightful place as the Best in the World!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Friendly rivalry :shrug:
     
         

  17. #1017
    Fastr than You fastrthnwind's Avatar
    Status
    fastrthnwind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,544
    Location
    on the side, watching events unfold
    Dont blink...
     

    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra73 View Post
    Wizard and fast you guys have balls to enter my FF is so lowly viewed I'm afraid to enter sometimes but one day I will enter and I will beat S.Train claiming my rightful place as the Best in the World!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Friendly rivalry :shrug:
    Then join us. Me, chakrawizard, and nickuchiha are currently the Three Fictioneers. Though we and our stories may be unnoticed, we stand tall as proud failures, who give our all in our quest to become one of the best. :scorps:
     
         

  18. #1018
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,868
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    We're here.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    Then join us. Me, chakrawizard, and nickuchiha are currently the Three Fictioneers. Though we and our stories may be unnoticed, we stand tall as proud failures, who give our all in our quest to become one of the best. :scorps:


     
         

  19. #1019
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    You guys are hilarious. Sorry, Cobra. I think you should be sending people links though, seriously, you never send anything out.

    Edit: like now, I'm posting a link to the chapter I just put up. ^_^

    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=251419
     
         

  20. #1020
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,868
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    We're here.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    You guys are hilarious. Sorry, Cobra. I think you should be sending people links though, seriously, you never send anything out.

    Edit: like now, I'm posting a link to the chapter I just put up. ^_^

    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=251419
    I will send links and then I will be the best in the world......soon I will be known as the Gary mf Oak of the FF world lol jk
    Well damn S.Train your puting this out like Crazy now damn now I gotta catch up oh well......at least I'm on 7......I think lol
     
         

  21. #1021
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra73 View Post
    I will send links and then I will be the best in the world......soon I will be known as the Gary mf Oak of the FF world lol jk
    Well damn S.Train your puting this out like Crazy now damn now I gotta catch up oh well......at least I'm on 7......I think lol
    :lmao: I like that spirit, confidence goes a long way.

    Yep, I'm getting them out there alright. At this point I think the outline of my first book is almost a tenth of the way done. ^_^
     
         

  22. #1022
    Senior Member Gutsy Jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Gutsy Jiraiya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    10,023
    Location
    Unknown
    The Will of me U_U
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    :lmao: I like that spirit, confidence goes a long way.

    Yep, I'm getting them out there alright. At this point I think the outline of my first book is almost a tenth of the way done. ^_^
    I wanna be the very best.... like no one ever was!!!!!!! (continue the song)

    I got an idea for an FF, what about creating an FF about the Elder Toad Sage and the Rikudo Sennin maybe..
     
         

  23. #1023
    Senior Member serenaandrosie's Avatar
    Status
    serenaandrosie is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,209
    Location
    Twinleaf Town
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawliet View Post
    After removing the multiple alts and invalid votes these are the final results - i'll give out rewards once they are up again.
    thanks lawliet we appreciate what you do & gee why do the alt accounts even bother that just anoys me

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    That really changed the results... now Serena is 2nd and Reborn's 3rd. How dare any alts vote for me...:mugi:
    I was second even before the alts where taken out S.Train

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    You guys are hilarious. Sorry, Cobra. I think you should be sending people links though, seriously, you never send anything out.

    Edit: like now, I'm posting a link to the chapter I just put up. ^_^

    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=251419
    It seem I have alot to catch up on
     
         
    Last edited by serenaandrosie; 09-27-2012 at 11:11 PM.

  24. #1024
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Oh, I couldn't remember :ghehe: that's good though, glad you held your place after that butchering.

    Yep, you certainly have a lot of catching up to do. That last chapter is really cool too. :ice:
     
         

  25. #1025
    Senior Member serenaandrosie's Avatar
    Status
    serenaandrosie is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,209
    Location
    Twinleaf Town
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Oh, I couldn't remember :ghehe: that's good though, glad you held your place after that butchering.

    Yep, you certainly have a lot of catching up to do. That last chapter is really cool too. :ice:
    I am happy I held my place as well but I don't see why the alt accounts bother really and I guess I have some thing to look forward to then
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •