View Poll Results: Best FF?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • nickuchiha25

    1 1.69%
  • Shinobi Train

    15 25.42%
  • serenaandrosie

    10 16.95%
  • EL MAGNIFICO and hinata020

    4 6.78%
  • Gutsy Jiraiya

    7 11.86%
  • -Yami-

    8 13.56%
  • chakrawizard555

    3 5.08%
  • fastrthnwind

    2 3.39%
  • Reborn

    9 15.25%
Page 5 of 53 « First 123456789 15 ... Last»
Results 81 to 100 of 1056
  1. #81
    Gutsy Jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Gutsy Jiraiya is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    10,915
    Location
    Unknown
    The Will of me U_U
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    ...and now my triumph is gone...Jesse, I will overtake you in post count!
    Well i bet you will because I'm going to bed in like 1 hour.... and in that time im gone you will make a big distance...
     
         

  2. #82
    Fastr than You fastrthnwind's Avatar
    Status
    fastrthnwind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,544
    Location
    on the side, watching events unfold
    Dont blink...
     

    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    Just go with the flow and in the mean time, you can worship TOC :D
    :
    I choose to become A HERETIC MUAHAHAHA!!!
     
         

  3. #83
    Reborn's Avatar
    Status
    Reborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    13,012
    Location
    Dao
    Do nothing and yet nothing is
    left undone
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutsy Jiraiya View Post
    I am I'm already fighting Light.. and I have also fought Gaara and Cobalt not long ago... lossing 3 in a row...

    and now you want to fight just to get in my bio...
    No I want to fight you because I didn't know you RP. I don't have any FF buddies that RP as well.

    There's Roku-dono and Keotsu-sama but they're not my buddies, they're royalty and I'm unworthy. Roku's my Kiyoshi teacher and a epic FF writer as well as Keotsu. These guys are legends, you should've heard of them

    Everybody is to go Read Roku's: 6th Great Ninja War Fanfiction. It is in the Fanfiction guide go read it!
     
         

  4. #84
    Gutsy Jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Gutsy Jiraiya is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    10,915
    Location
    Unknown
    The Will of me U_U
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    I choose to become A HERETIC MUAHAHAHA!!!
    And i just got confused
     
         

  5. #85
    Reborn's Avatar
    Status
    Reborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    13,012
    Location
    Dao
    Do nothing and yet nothing is
    left undone
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutsy Jiraiya View Post
    And i just got confused
    He's renouncing TOC -_-

    Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    I choose to become A HERETIC MUAHAHAHA!!!
    I will decapitate you and your children, throw your bodies to the wolves while I use your skull as a cup to drink your blood! I'm sorry that was a little rude of me :ghehe: I'll spare your children 0_o
    _______

    See, you're already getting the hang of it...just...yeah :ghehe:
     
         

  6. #86
    Fastr than You fastrthnwind's Avatar
    Status
    fastrthnwind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,544
    Location
    on the side, watching events unfold
    Dont blink...
     

    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    He's renouncing TOC -_-



    I will decapitate you and your children, throw your bodies to the wolves while I use your skull as a cup to drink your blood! I'm sorry that was a little rude of me :ghehe: I'll spare your children 0_o
    _______

    See, you're already getting the hang of it...just...yeah :ghehe:
    It's a good thing that I don't plan to have children then YOU WILL HAVE TO FIND ME FIRST!!!
     
         

  7. #87
    Gutsy Jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Gutsy Jiraiya is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    10,915
    Location
    Unknown
    The Will of me U_U
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    No I want to fight you because I didn't know you RP. I don't have any FF buddies that RP as well.

    There's Roku-dono and Keotsu-sama but they're not my buddies, they're royalty and I'm unworthy. Roku's my Kiyoshi teacher and a epic FF writer as well as Keotsu. These guys are legends, you should've heard of them

    Everybody is to go Read Roku's: 6th Great Ninja War Fanfiction. It is in the Fanfiction guide go read it!
    I asked you at some point to teach me since your a senpai stated in your profile

    I do RP, I actually have a Yoda bio .... and I have heard a lot about Roku & Keotsu though never met them in the rp...... but i do know they are legends like The Pervy Sage, whom i have faced once..
     
         

  8. #88
    Reborn's Avatar
    Status
    Reborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    13,012
    Location
    Dao
    Do nothing and yet nothing is
    left undone
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    It's a good thing that I don't plan to have children then YOU WILL HAVE TO FIND ME FIRST!!!
    *Findes you and <insert what I said I'd do to you here>

    :roku::rag::mugi::kaito::nexus:

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutsy Jiraiya View Post
    I asked you at some point to teach me since your a senpai stated in your profile

    I do RP, I actually have a Yoda bio .... and I have heard a lot about Roku & Keotsu though never met them in the rp...... but i do know they are legends like The Pervy Sage, whom i have faced once..
    WTF!!!! You did?! Where the hell is my memory going >.>
     
         

  9. #89
    Gutsy Jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Gutsy Jiraiya is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    10,915
    Location
    Unknown
    The Will of me U_U
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    *Findes you and <insert what I said I'd do to you here>

    :roku::rag::mugi::kaito::nexus:



    WTF!!!! You did?! Where the hell is my memory going >.>
    Yes.. yes i did.... and as i recall you told me no
     
         

  10. #90
    Fastr than You fastrthnwind's Avatar
    Status
    fastrthnwind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,544
    Location
    on the side, watching events unfold
    Dont blink...
     

    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    *Findes you and <insert what I said I'd do to you here>

    :roku::rag::mugi::kaito::nexus:



    WTF!!!! You did?! Where the hell is my memory going >.>
    WHA-! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *after beating* gasp, gasp

    I'm sorry! I promise to follow the teachings of TOC until I die! Please spare me! DX
     
         

  11. #91
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,797
    Location
    not a chance
    Trying to balance work and
    school while writing in my
    spare time.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Alright, what'd I miss?
     
         

  12. #92
    Reborn's Avatar
    Status
    Reborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    13,012
    Location
    Dao
    Do nothing and yet nothing is
    left undone
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutsy Jiraiya View Post
    Yes.. yes i did.... and as i recall you told me no
    Lili said I couldn't...
    Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    WHA-! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *after beating* gasp, gasp

    I'm sorry! I promise to follow the teachings of TOC until I die! Please spare me! DX
    hmmm, fine...I'll let you off with a warning....here's the warning

    :kagutsuchi:


    All your sins have been burned away ^^
     
         

  13. #93
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,023
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    Alright, what'd I miss?
    Oh, just me winning the contest... :rofl: I'm totally joking.

    You've probably already started using your magics to skew the votes your way, I imagine...
     
         

  14. #94
    Reborn's Avatar
    Status
    Reborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    13,012
    Location
    Dao
    Do nothing and yet nothing is
    left undone
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Bye everybody, going to Goju class :b
     
         

  15. #95
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,627
    Location
    Cafe Nowhere
    Writing + Music = YAAAAY.
    Finally focusing on only one
    story. For now. :)
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    Bye everybody, going to Goju class :b
    I just missed you too...

    Good luck everyone! I have a lot of reading to do, which I plan to do next week. I have band tomorrow, Saturday, and Monday. So Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday after school will be my reading days. ^^
     
         

  16. #96
    TOC Seffy's Avatar
    Status
    Seffy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    9,352
    Location
    ???
    Having a kind heart doesn't
    make you weak. Those that
    abuse your kindness are the
    ones that are weak.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    I'm confused

    :hey: Good luck everyone.
     
         

  17. #97
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,627
    Location
    Cafe Nowhere
    Writing + Music = YAAAAY.
    Finally focusing on only one
    story. For now. :)
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Oh, just me winning the contest... :rofl: I'm totally joking.

    You've probably already started using your magics to skew the votes your way, I imagine...
    Already blaming Chakra Wizard on using his magic!? O.O Wow S.Train, you never take a break from that.
     
         

  18. #98
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,023
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    I just missed you too...

    Good luck everyone! I have a lot of reading to do, which I plan to do next week. I have band tomorrow, Saturday, and Monday. So Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday after school will be my reading days. ^^
    Netsui!!!! How have you been?!

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneChick View Post
    I'm confused

    :hey: Good luck everyone.
    Fiona!!!! How are you?! You're confused? :confused: Oh, about who to vote for maybe... :ice:

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    Already blaming Chakra Wizard on using his magic!? O.O Wow S.Train, you never take a break from that.
    Nope, I just won't let it go...besides, everyone needs to know of his evil powers.

    I feel like the gangs back together again! :overjoy:
     
         

  19. #99
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,627
    Location
    Cafe Nowhere
    Writing + Music = YAAAAY.
    Finally focusing on only one
    story. For now. :)
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Netsui!!!! How have you been?!



    Fiona!!!! How are you?! You're confused? :confused: Oh, about who to vote for maybe... :ice:



    Nope, I just won't let it go...besides, everyone needs to know of his evil powers.

    I feel like the gangs back together again! :overjoy:
    I've been good. I'm going to be on the morning news tomorrow! :overjoy: How are you?
     
         

  20. #100
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,023
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    I've been good. I'm going to be on the morning news tomorrow! :overjoy: How are you?
    What's the occasion? How did you get a spot on the news?! O.O I'm good, starting on chapter 6 finally. :ice:
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •