View Poll Results: Best FF?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • nickuchiha25

    1 1.69%
  • Shinobi Train

    15 25.42%
  • serenaandrosie

    10 16.95%
  • EL MAGNIFICO and hinata020

    4 6.78%
  • Gutsy Jiraiya

    7 11.86%
  • -Yami-

    8 13.56%
  • chakrawizard555

    3 5.08%
  • fastrthnwind

    2 3.39%
  • Reborn

    9 15.25%
Page 53 of 53 « First ... 3434950515253
Results 1,041 to 1,056 of 1056
  1. #1041
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    I go there damn near everyday :P

    I still post my chapters there lol. The Titles thread is probably the more serious of the group discussions. But lets try to revive it for the sake of it, I mean if nobody has anything better to do than advertise on a thread that should be closed already. I'm pretty sure Netsui, Serena, and a few others till check on the group periodically. SHISHOU WHERE ARE YOU
    Well, I haven't been there for a couple months now I think. I'm not even posting my chapter in the titles section or anything. It's dead...let's be merciful and put a bullet in it.
     
         

  2. #1042
    Reborn's Avatar
    Status
    Reborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    11,462
    Location
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Well, I haven't been there for a couple months now I think. I'm not even posting my chapter in the titles section or anything. It's dead...let's be merciful and put a bullet in it.
    It will be Reborn :scorps:
     
         

  3. #1043
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    It will be Reborn :scorps:
    So, what? It's a zombie now? Kill it! Burn it with fire!
     
         

  4. #1044
    Reborn's Avatar
    Status
    Reborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    11,462
    Location
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    So, what? It's a zombie now? Kill it! Burn it with fire!
    No zombie, it will have a new life, Zombies aren't alive buttface :P

    I'll burn you with fire :kagutsuchi:
     
         

  5. #1045
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    No zombie, it will have a new life, Zombies aren't alive buttface :P

    I'll burn you with fire :kagutsuchi:
    You're so much fun to tease now that I know how to push your buttons just perfectly. Seriously though, it's dead, and reviving it would mean it's undead.
     
         

  6. #1046
    Reborn's Avatar
    Status
    Reborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    11,462
    Location
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    You're so much fun to tease now that I know how to push your buttons just perfectly. Seriously though, it's dead, and reviving it would mean it's undead.
    And I'm the mean one right

    I'm just saying, would be much easier to post in a group that was made to advertise and other things, rather than a thread that wasn't made for such a purpose.
     
         

  7. #1047
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    And I'm the mean one right

    I'm just saying, would be much easier to post in a group that was made to advertise and other things, rather than a thread that wasn't made for such a purpose.
    I'm too cute to be mean though. wease: I can always hide behind my puppydog eyes. wease:

    Yeah, but people look at this thread. I haven't had any feedback from the chapters I did post on WB, so therefore that doesn't work. Time to take it somewhere that gets some action.
     
         

  8. #1048
    Reborn's Avatar
    Status
    Reborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    11,462
    Location
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    I'm too cute to be mean though. wease: I can always hide behind my puppydog eyes. wease:

    Yeah, but people look at this thread. I haven't had any feedback from the chapters I did post on WB, so therefore that doesn't work. Time to take it somewhere that gets some action.
    No you're not, you're not a sour patch kid who can get away with that kind of thing. You and your face are probably the sour without the sweet

    People in and outside the group and view the discussions. Unless you sent your chapters to everybody who commented on them, I don't see how some poeple couldn't have looked up your chapters. I've read about one of your chapters...though personally I just update my list for a personal record to keep track of them.
     
         

  9. #1049
    Gutsy Jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Gutsy Jiraiya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    10,044
    Location
    Unknown
    The Will of me U_U
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    ROFL then you become the spammers i started this well i joined Suna as you can see
     
         

  10. #1050
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    No you're not, you're not a sour patch kid who can get away with that kind of thing. You and your face are probably the sour without the sweet

    People in and outside the group and view the discussions. Unless you sent your chapters to everybody who commented on them, I don't see how some poeple couldn't have looked up your chapters. I've read about one of your chapters...though personally I just update my list for a personal record to keep track of them.
    Oh yes I am...I'm cute and cuddly wuddly. wease:



    I do send my chapters to people that are interested. That section just doesn't do anything though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutsy Jiraiya View Post
    ROFL then you become the spammers i started this well i joined Suna as you can see
    Nope, I was the first one I think...

    What's with the Jack Sparrow? Long for an adventure on the high seas? Arrgh...
     
         

  11. #1051
    Reborn's Avatar
    Status
    Reborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    11,462
    Location
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutsy Jiraiya View Post
    ROFL then you become the spammers i started this well i joined Suna as you can see
    You will die.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Oh yes I am...I'm cute and cuddly wuddly. wease:



    I do send my chapters to people that are interested. That section just doesn't do anything though.



    Nope, I was the first one I think...

    What's with the Jack Sparrow? Long for an adventure on the high seas? Arrgh...
    You're not a cat
     
         

  12. #1052
    Senior Member serenaandrosie's Avatar
    Status
    serenaandrosie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,293
    Location
    Twinleaf Town
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    gee is this thread still going Intertesting and Reborn is right you should use the right place to Advertise your FF you can VM links to friends or put it where I put it in the FF section where you are suppose to

    night all
     
         

  13. #1053
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    You're not a cat
    You're right, I'm much too cute to be a cat. When you're this cute...



    Quote Originally Posted by serenaandrosie View Post
    gee is this thread still going Intertesting and Reborn is right you should use the right place to Advertise your FF you can VM links to friends or put it where I put it in the FF section where you are suppose to

    night all
    Sorry I missed you!
     
         

  14. #1054
    Senior Member serenaandrosie's Avatar
    Status
    serenaandrosie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,293
    Location
    Twinleaf Town
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    You're right, I'm much too cute to be a cat. When you're this cute...



    Sorry I missed you!
    that is ok but now I have missed you so how is your FF coming Along and how have you been
     
         

  15. #1055
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,088
    Location
    not a chance
    Trying to balance work and
    school while writing in my
    spare time.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    I would've thought that Lawliet would've closed last month's contest thread by now Hey, S. Train:D
     
         

  16. #1056
    Gutsy Jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Gutsy Jiraiya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    10,044
    Location
    Unknown
    The Will of me U_U
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    YOLO!!!! :crazy:
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •