View Poll Results: Best FF?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • nickuchiha25

    1 1.69%
  • Shinobi Train

    15 25.42%
  • serenaandrosie

    10 16.95%
  • EL MAGNIFICO and hinata020

    4 6.78%
  • Gutsy Jiraiya

    7 11.86%
  • -Yami-

    8 13.56%
  • chakrawizard555

    3 5.08%
  • fastrthnwind

    2 3.39%
  • Reborn

    9 15.25%
Page 8 of 53 « First ... 45678910111218 ... Last»
Results 141 to 160 of 1056
  1. #141
    Abon's Avatar
    Status
    Abon is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,565
    Location
    With the ones who Care About Me.
    Real life... Pshh..
     

    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Dang i Got lazy and missed it ! ;( i need to make those other chapters soon !
     
         

  2. #142
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    Aww Should I rub it and make it feel better? ...Actually, that probably wouldn't feel better at all,...rubbing your brain like that
    That sounds like one of my jokes...

    Quote Originally Posted by -Tsuki View Post
    ...so bored
    Never fear! I am here! :ice:

    Quote Originally Posted by The Jinchuurki Uchiha View Post
    Dang i Got lazy and missed it ! ;( i need to make those other chapters soon !
    Sorry...maybe we'll see yours up there next time! ^_^
     
         

  3. #143
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,082
    Location
    not a chance
    Trying to balance work and
    school while writing in my
    spare time.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    That sounds like one of my jokes...



    Never fear! I am here! :ice:



    Sorry...maybe we'll see yours up there next time! ^_^
    Is that so? Well,...maybe,...that's because it IS!!
     
         

  4. #144
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    Is that so? Well,...maybe,...that's because it IS!!
    Good...good...my evil powers are taking affect on you...

     
         

  5. #145
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,581
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    8 animals in a house. One just went on an adventure. I'm exhausted.
     
         

  6. #146
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    8 animals in a house. One just went on an adventure. I'm exhausted.
    I'm...confused now...:confused:

    Whaaaaat?

     
         

  7. #147
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,581
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    I'm...confused now...:confused:

    Whaaaaat?

    Okay, so before today we had six animals. 3 dogs, 2 birds, and 1 cat. Now we have 4 birds, 3 dogs, and 1 cat. One of our new birds went on an adventure, and kept on flying.
     
         

  8. #148
    Reborn's Avatar
    Status
    Reborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    11,462
    Location
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    I just missed you too...

    Good luck everyone! I have a lot of reading to do, which I plan to do next week. I have band tomorrow, Saturday, and Monday. So Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday after school will be my reading days. ^^
    Hime-sama, I'm sorry. I'm back now though :o

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneChick View Post
    I'm confused


    :hey: Good luck everyone.
    Porque?

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Raikage View Post
    yo what's up wotht that i'm not in?
    i submitted before the deadline?

    these are all really great
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Also, I just noticed that your submission wasn't correct either...it needs to be exactly like the others on there.
    Yeah, what he said, your submission wasn't correct.
     
         

  9. #149
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,581
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    Hime-sama, I'm sorry. I'm back now though :o



    Porque?





    Yeah, what he said, your submission wasn't correct.
    Yay~ Reborn is back.
     
         

  10. #150
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    Okay, so before today we had six animals. 3 dogs, 2 birds, and 1 cat. Now we have 4 birds, 3 dogs, and 1 cat. One of our new birds went on an adventure, and kept on flying.
    O.O That's a lot of animals! O.O Also sounds like a lot to clean up after. Too bad your bird flew away... I remember a bird we had took off once, but it's wings weren't fully grown out after being clipped from the pet shop, so it just landed on a nearby fence and we were able to get it in a cage. ^_^
     
         

  11. #151
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,581
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    O.O That's a lot of animals! O.O Also sounds like a lot to clean up after. Too bad your bird flew away... I remember a bird we had took off once, but it's wings weren't fully grown out after being clipped from the pet shop, so it just landed on a nearby fence and we were able to get it in a cage. ^_^
    It was inside. It just went on an adventure inside!

    I'm probably going to head to bed now, since I have to get up early. Night. :b
     
         

  12. #152
    Fastr than You fastrthnwind's Avatar
    Status
    fastrthnwind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,544
    Location
    on the side, watching events unfold
    Dont blink...
     

    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Hey guys, would you mind checking out a recent amv that I made? Its my first one and I wanted some feedback on it. It would really mean a lot to me if you did!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM3rj...ature=youtu.be
     
         

  13. #153
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,082
    Location
    not a chance
    Trying to balance work and
    school while writing in my
    spare time.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    It was inside. It just went on an adventure inside!

    I'm probably going to head to bed now, since I have to get up early. Night. :b
    Not gonna stop me Night:b
     
         

  14. #154
    Reborn's Avatar
    Status
    Reborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    11,462
    Location
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    Yay~ Reborn is back.
    how's school going
     
         

  15. #155
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    It was inside. It just went on an adventure inside!

    I'm probably going to head to bed now, since I have to get up early. Night. :b
    Oh, that's a lot different. :b

    Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    Hey guys, would you mind checking out a recent amv that I made? Its my first one and I wanted some feedback on it. It would really mean a lot to me if you did!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM3rj...ature=youtu.be
    Yep, I'm checking it now. ^_^

    Edit: The vid's good, I just can't understand the language that the song's in. Nice job. ^_^
     
         
    Last edited by Shinobi Train; 09-07-2012 at 05:06 AM.

  16. #156
    Senior Member Dribbles's Avatar
    Status
    Dribbles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,996
    Location
    Australia, Sydney
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    What's up everyone? Really sad that I missed the contest literally by seconds, goodluck to everyone! I've already read and casted out my vote :D

    If you've already read all of them, read my fanfic in sig and tell me what you think
     
         

  17. #157
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dribbles View Post
    What's up everyone? Really sad that I missed the contest literally by seconds, goodluck to everyone! I've already read and casted out my vote :D

    If you've already read all of them, read my fanfic in sig and tell me what you think
    Sorry you missed out...

    Yay! Would you tell us who you voted for?! wease:
     
         

  18. #158
    Senior Member Gutsy Jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Gutsy Jiraiya is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    10,036
    Location
    Unknown
    The Will of me U_U
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Sorry you missed out...

    Yay! Would you tell us who you voted for?! wease:
    Hello S.Train / Sam .... what did I miss.... and did you vote >_>
     
         

  19. #159
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutsy Jiraiya View Post
    Hello S.Train / Sam .... what did I miss.... and did you vote >_>
    Nope, haven't voted yet. I didn't really mean what I said earlier what you thought I meant...Everyone deserves my vote, but I have to give it to someone...and if I do give it out, it has to be a purely logical choice. When I vote, it's not really me voting, it's more like a heartless beast that only cares about grammar/rules, style and story...style and story being the main deciding factors, I generally conquer the Vulcan inside me and make him go easy on grammar.
     
         

  20. #160
    Senior Member Gutsy Jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Gutsy Jiraiya is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    10,036
    Location
    Unknown
    The Will of me U_U
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Nope, haven't voted yet. I didn't really mean what I said earlier what you thought I meant...Everyone deserves my vote, but I have to give it to someone...and if I do give it out, it has to be a purely logical choice. When I vote, it's not really me voting, it's more like a heartless beast that only cares about grammar/rules, style and story...style and story being the main deciding factors, I generally conquer the Vulcan inside me and make him go easy on grammar.
    I know I just like to play along (I dont use grammar/spelling etc. when im writting with friends and stuff)

    :crazy: I'm sorry I have to go in a second, I'm going to Kung Fu class....
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •