Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 41
  1. #1
    Member hazelnut703's Avatar
    Status
    hazelnut703 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    127
    I can't believe it's
    over...What am I supposed to
    do now?
     

    what is sasuke really thinking

    so if u haven't figured out sasuke never says what hes really thinking than ur just a hater. i think sasuke is planning something hes not telling anyone i just can't figure out wht it will be. any ideas about wht he might be planning to do? and no he just wants to kill everybody and be emo.
     
         
    Last edited by hazelnut703; 06-27-2009 at 10:45 PM. Reason: didn't like it

  2. #2
    Missing-nin HiddenShadowNinja's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenShadowNinja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    9,428
    Location
    I've gone off to find myself. If I'm not here by the time I get back...let me know....O.o
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: what is sasuke really thinking

    Yea, I made a theory about him before that says about how everything he's done so far has been to benefit Konoha in some way. I think he's really trying to help Konoha.

    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/nar...ke-theory.html

    Whether its true or not, I don't know, it seems like it so far, but we'll have to wait and see.
     
         

  3. #3
    Deidara...'s Avatar
    Status
    Deidara... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,481
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    Making a Comeback!
     

    Re: what is sasuke really thinking

    i think he truly knows his team does not have the fire power to take down all 5/4 kages (depending on whether or no tobi is still mizukage which i doubt)
    however he is planning to do something that will make it appear as thouh he is still stronger than naruto
     
         

  4. #4
    Member hazelnut703's Avatar
    Status
    hazelnut703 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    127
    I can't believe it's
    over...What am I supposed to
    do now?
     

    Re: what is sasuke really thinking

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenShadowNinja View Post
    Yea, I made a theory about him before that says about how everything he's done so far has been to benefit Konoha in some way. I think he's really trying to help Konoha.

    Whether its true or not, I don't know, it seems like it so far, but we'll have to wait and see.
    i read ur theory i think i liked most of it except the part about naruto being valuable i think he views him as a friend and realized by killing him he'd be just as bad as his brother. and i dont kno about the beating up parts for the first one maybe the second. i always felt like he was jealous of naruto like he felt like he was loosing his part on the team b/c of when he said so she sent u. if u pay attention to the anime they give hints as to wht sasuke is really thinking like have u seen the latest movie?idk hes a very complicated character. i think u can tell he is hiding something becuz of how quickley he changed his plan once he heard about the leaf being destroyed. if he was really out to get the leaf village, he would of struck when they were weak, but instead he changed plans
     
         

  5. #5
    Member hazelnut703's Avatar
    Status
    hazelnut703 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    127
    I can't believe it's
    over...What am I supposed to
    do now?
     

    Re: what is sasuke really thinking

    Quote Originally Posted by kabumaru View Post
    i think he truly knows his team does not have the fire power to take down all 5/4 kages (depending on whether or no tobi is still mizukage which i doubt)
    however he is planning to do something that will make it appear as thouh he is still stronger than naruto
    i think he doesn't care about naruto because he doesn't plan on fighting him again maybe he wants to use him as an ally
     
         

  6. #6
    Deidara...'s Avatar
    Status
    Deidara... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,481
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    Making a Comeback!
     

    Re: what is sasuke really thinking

    its got less to do with the fact that he likes naruto but moreso that he doesnt want people to think hes weaker than anyone so he wants to prove that hes still got it kinda like an old washed up musician but not in the same way (god that makes no sense)
     
         

  7. #7
    勇気 Oblivion's Avatar
    Status
    Oblivion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,890
    Location
    huh?! what?!?
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: what is sasuke really thinking

    going back to konoha perhaps ?! xP
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Ryuusaki's Avatar
    Status
    Ryuusaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,326
    Location
    Norway
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: what is sasuke really thinking

    It's very probable that the outcome will be Naruto and Sasuke being reconciled at some point, but till then it doesn't really matter much how their friendship and view on one another is right this moment.

    Sasuke hasn't interacted properly with Naruto or seen him do something that would put an impression on him for ages... My guess is a lot of whats going on in his head with vengeance and egotism easily sort of bury all the good memories and things he held close.

    It's been far too long since they properly interacted with each other...
     
         

  9. #9
    Member hazelnut703's Avatar
    Status
    hazelnut703 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    127
    I can't believe it's
    over...What am I supposed to
    do now?
     

    Re: what is sasuke really thinking

    i dont think he gives a damn what other people think i think he thinks hes an uchiha and shouldn't have to prove himself, except for sakura naruto and kakashi, they were the only people tht he cared about other than his family, idk if tht still counts now tho. the thing about about the story tht makes it so confusing is tht certain pieces are missing. one of the things tht has always bugged me is tht u dont hear anything about sakura's family shes one of the main characters and yet u only kno she was a shy kid. im sure her mom or dad are famous ninjas maybe both but u dont even kno wht their other job is. one of her parents was probably on the same team as naruto and sasukes parents i wonder if tht is going to affect the plot. another thing ive been wondering about is kabuto. i think he may be a big threat, isn't he supposed to have some monster in him? he killed his entire village when he was younger i wondered if maybe he was using orochimaru too.

    and i was thinking maybe sasuke wants witnesses for wht he learned about danzo it'd be very hard to convince someone wht happened if he killed him before getting a confession

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuusaki View Post
    It's very probable that the outcome will be Naruto and Sasuke being reconciled at some point, but till then it doesn't really matter much how their friendship and view on one another is right this moment.

    Sasuke hasn't interacted properly with Naruto or seen him do something that would put an impression on him for ages... My guess is a lot of whats going on in his head with vengeance and egotism easily sort of bury all the good memories and things he held close.

    It's been far too long since they properly interacted with each other...
    they did tht thing with the movie tho
     
         
    Last edited by hazelnut703; 06-28-2009 at 03:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  10. #10
    Banned
    Status
    Omoilol is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    260
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: what is sasuke really thinking

    Since Sasuke released Suigetsu from that water tank, this is all he's had on his mind.

    http://th04.deviantart.net/fs45/300W...Yuki_Koopa.jpg
     
         

  11. #11
    The Yellow Flash sandshark's Avatar
    Status
    sandshark is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,504
    Location
    Wherever I want ;)
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: what is sasuke really thinking

    I'm pretty sure he meant what he said. Why would he say "We're going to kill the Kages" and not do it? Itachi said he's easily influenced and Madara isn't someone to mess with. At this point Sasuke is just doing what Madrara wants so he dosen't rape his ass. I doubt he has some super master plan that will save the word....
     
         

  12. #12
    Deidara...'s Avatar
    Status
    Deidara... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,481
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    Making a Comeback!
     

    Re: what is sasuke really thinking

    i just seriously doubt that sasuke and taka have what it takes to kill all 5 kages

    sauske is strong and all
    suigetsus got some skill
    juugo is literally a monster
    karin is the ultimate alarm system
    whatever taka is gonna fail

    ...epically
     
         

  13. #13
    Member hazelnut703's Avatar
    Status
    hazelnut703 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    127
    I can't believe it's
    over...What am I supposed to
    do now?
     

    Re: what is sasuke really thinking

    Quote Originally Posted by sandshark View Post
    I'm pretty sure he meant what he said. Why would he say "We're going to kill the Kages" and not do it? Itachi said he's easily influenced and Madara isn't someone to mess with. At this point Sasuke is just doing what Madrara wants so he dosen't rape his ass. I doubt he has some super master plan that will save the word....
    because sasuke is not retarded he knows the kages are strong. at the time tobi said he was going to kill to him so in order to avoid tht he changed his plans. maybe he was trying to mess with him and see wht he wanted. i dont think he wants to save the world thts naruto's job. i think he was counting on something when he said he was going to kill the whole village like maybe tsunade, but since shes not awake he needs the other kages as witnesses or something. by making these absurd plans like trying to kill a whole village or all kages its makes him look reckless, like he doesn't think things through, he maybe trying to convince tobi hes just a stupid teenager tht can be easily controlled so he can keep the upper hand. idk i haven't had enough sugar today to make good predictions
     
         

  14. #14
    Banned
    Status
    Omoilol is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    260
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: what is sasuke really thinking

    Quote Originally Posted by kabumaru View Post
    karin is the ultimate alarm system
    whatever taka is gonna fail

    ...epically
    lol

    Quote Originally Posted by hazelnut703 View Post
    sasuke is not retarded
    ROFLMAOCOPTER!!!

    Great posts guyz.
     
         

  15. #15
    Member hazelnut703's Avatar
    Status
    hazelnut703 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    127
    I can't believe it's
    over...What am I supposed to
    do now?
     

    Re: what is sasuke really thinking

    i understand up to COPTER, which means?
     
         

  16. #16
    Member hazelnut703's Avatar
    Status
    hazelnut703 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    127
    I can't believe it's
    over...What am I supposed to
    do now?
     

    Re: what is sasuke really thinking

    Quote Originally Posted by kabumaru View Post
    i just seriously doubt that sasuke and taka have what it takes to kill all 5 kages

    sauske is strong and all
    suigetsus got some skill
    juugo is literally a monster
    karin is the ultimate alarm system
    whatever taka is gonna fail

    ...epically
    wht do u mean by alarm system
    hopefully nothing good shes such a pain in the ass
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    13,485
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Retired. RIP
     



    Re: what is sasuke really thinking

    Quote Originally Posted by hazelnut703 View Post
    wht do u mean by alarm system
    hopefully nothing good shes such a pain in the ass
    she can sense chakra you know, and she squeels like a pig each time she senses danger, alarm system.
     
         

  18. #18
    Espadas #1 PrimeraStarkLosLobos's Avatar
    Status
    PrimeraStarkLosLobos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    173
    Location
    The hidden mist village
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: what is sasuke really thinking

    who nows what sasuke is thinking hes gone crazy.he want to kill the five kages,tht would be harder then he thinks and all the great lands are going to destroy him if he kills them or not.
     
         

  19. #19
    Member hazelnut703's Avatar
    Status
    hazelnut703 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    127
    I can't believe it's
    over...What am I supposed to
    do now?
     

    Re: what is sasuke really thinking

    Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Naruto View Post
    she can sense chakra you know, and she squeels like a pig each time she senses danger, alarm system.
    true, but u shouldn't insult pigs by comparing her to them lol
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member Ryuusaki's Avatar
    Status
    Ryuusaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,326
    Location
    Norway
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: what is sasuke really thinking

    Quote Originally Posted by hazelnut703 View Post
    true, but u shouldn't insult pigs by comparing her to them lol
    pff, she's kinda hawt
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •