Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: How did I miss these hints lol. share your look back

It's obvious now that Tobi was talking about Rin and what he entrusted Kakashi.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 Yakushi Fan

Quote Originally Posted by p0002q View Post
    If you're going to try to be funny.... @least be accurate.
    Wasn't.

So I hear you saying you didn't used to think Akatsuki would lose, despite being the "bad guys".....
    Would've been nice to see a few survive or change their ways, linear storylines are boring.

Sakura isn't on track to be a better ninja than Tsunade??.... well she is
    Well aren't you quick to call people out? I said as a character. Shes a good medic ninja but I obviously meant character development. Kishimoto also stated that he can't write for female characters and Sakura has barely developed as a character at all.

Double fail, yet people laughing @ ur post... so i guess it's a 3x or 5x or 10x fail
    F*ck off. Not my fault you can't read.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by supino View Post
    don't mind me, i just prefer to see some character development for Sasuke which imo he lacks for the time being even though he has an interesting background and some unique traits.

Kurama did seem to recognise him though and considering that Madara was the last Uchiha he saw before getting sealed by Mito... not many options here...

as for the rest, you are right. I, too, did not believe Tobi=Obito and obviously there are still many problems and inconsistencies with this version... but it just gets too damn complicated for no actual reason!
    I wasn't. Sorry if I sounded otherwise.
    Well, yeah, compared to Naruto, he lacks in development.
    Compared to the rest of the characters, oh God! I better not be talking about this, lol. I hate the fack that kishi is doing some characters too OP and some... well, leave them somewhere to rotten.

I know there are not many options. This came into my mind as I asked myself, where was Kurama BEFORE being sealed into Mito. Maybe under Madara's mastership and somehow Kurama got to see Izuna as well because it is known that all they did, they did together. Anyway this is just an assumption of mine, of course.

And yes, things got so more complicated since the whole Tobi/Obito when they could've been more simpler. All we have to do is wait in the end...

Quote Originally Posted by Noddy View Post

I explained on the other page about the whole Rin stuff.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reluctantly Approved by NB

Quote Originally Posted by Noddy View Post

:sy: No, he was very specific to Naruto. Are you like a staffer's Alt trying to throw folks off the scent?

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good point Chatte, the part about the strong intentions remaining in the subconsciousness could very well be true regarding Obito & his behavior.

And to Noddy's point, yes Obito was being very specific with Naruto. He was relating his situation to his (Obito) own regarding what he entrusted someone else (Kakashi) with.

Last edited by Remy03; 09-07-2012 at 05:10 PM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by Remy03 View Post
    Good point Chatte, the part about the strong intentions remaining in the subconsciousness could very well be true regarding Obito & his behavior.
    Thanks!
    If Kishi would've made a 100% sure thing Obito I am sure he wouldn't have left place for open interpretations/possibilities.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    contemplating the nature of
    humans.

theres alot of obvious hints that what we see is Obito's body and eye for sure. Yes, he says his motivation was Rin's death, but theres obviously more to the story or more to Obito's hardships...one or the other. Rin dying and him not being as good as Kakashi didnt change his mind about destroying the world. He was either shady from the start or theres more to the story...like zetzu put recorded memories into his mind...but then if thats possible, couldnt we also assume zetzu would have put memories from Madara on into Obito? Zetzu has been with Madara for a while, Tobi has madarra and hashi's dna right? or is that just edo madara? otherwise that could explain why the fox thought obito was madara......
    alot of things dont make sense, but alot of things do start to fit together if you think about it. Madara is practically a god, whose to say he doesnt have a genjutsu powerful enough to pit kakashi and obito against each other and brainwash himself the perfect tool.....but also whose to say Izuna wasnt smart enough to survive and use obito's body as a vessel then come up with the plan to mind**** the leaf by saying he's actually obito....that would be a great distraction...especially for the jonin that thought he died so long ago and who thought he was a great guy.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

True but, I still think they will fight..whether it be for sport or an actual fight.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

In this chapter, Tobi appeared to be very curious of Edo Tensei. Of course during this time, Edo Madara wasn't revealed yet, so most of us thought it must have been Madara/Izuna. Tobi asks Kabuto multiple questions about Edo Tensei. Why would he need to? A ninja as skilled and strong as Tobi should know something like Edo Tensei and how it works. This is a clue that it must be a young shinobi under the mask with not too much knowledge of certain forbidden techniques.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/520/6

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Well, Shipuuden: "With that vision of yours and chakra more ominous than my own… You're the spitting image of Madara Uchiha from the elder days…" etc.

And isn't Kishi teaching us that the new generation surpasses the old one?
    humm i forgot about what the fox said, but facts are facts, edo madara has it all hasihrama dna and his own sharingan dna. On top of that rinnegan too.

Somethings can have double meanings but not all things, unless kishi decides to implant sasuke with hasihrma dna i dont see how he would surprass edo madara. its seems too much of the same if he went this route again and again.

Regarding this, new beats the old? do u really thing its true? what has kishi told us about the edo tensei summons in the war.

the old is still miles ahead of the current gen, the past kages, past legends like hanzo, 7 swordmen. the list goes on and on.

Naruto would in the end transend his predessors but does that statement really hold value if only a few in this generation that actually beat their past replacements? I dont thing it does.

there are a few like sannin and some kages live up to the hype, but even the 3rd stone kage is not really from his generation and he was the only one that really took madara on. That inself tells u alot. The oldest shinobi in the army was the only one that really made difference.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    humm i forgot about what the fox said, but facts are facts, edo madara has it all hasihrama dna and his own sharingan dna. On top of that rinnegan too.

Somethings can have double meanings but not all things, unless kishi decides to implant sasuke with hasihrma dna i dont see how he would surprass edo madara. its seems too much of the same if he went this route again and again.

Regarding this, new beats the old? do u really thing its true? what has kishi told us about the edo tensei summons in the war.

the old is still miles ahead of the current gen, the past kages, past legends like hanzo, 7 swordmen. the list goes on and on.

Naruto would in the end transend his predessors but does that statement really hold value if only a few in this generation that actually beat their past replacements? I dont thing it does.

there are a few like sannin and some kages live up to the hype, but even the 3rd stone kage is not really from his generation and he was the only one that really took madara on. That inself tells u alot. The oldest shinobi in the army was the only one that really made difference.
    I agree... It's true kishi basically proved that the older generations was way stronger than the present generations... It took armies to fight all the edo summons... Not just one person defeating a edo... And it basically took a dead edo summon itachi to defeat Kabuto...

5 Kages got stumped by Madara... Orochimaru is almost immortal...

It's just so off balance... It's like the hyuga clan has so much potential but they get trolled, shikamarus shadow clan has an awesome ability and great thinkers in battle but they get trolled... It's all about uchiha this and uchiha that and brining back old generations to beat up the new generations which gets trolled anyways...

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I remember people had theories suggesting that inside the casket was a fragment of Uchiha Madara, and that Tobi was the other half. They weren't too far off

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1) http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/489/13

You will battle a YOUNG man with great visual powers.

The Sage Toad was talking about Obito ? Naruto thought he was talking about Sasuke, so Naruto interrupted him!?

-and-

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/490/4
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/490/5
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/490/6

Here we see Kabuto and Tobi, right at the point where Kabuto reveals Madara Uchiha.
    On page 4, it's obvious that Kabuto knows that Tobi is not the actual Madara.
    On page 6, Tobi accepted Kabuto's offer and the fun part... Kabuto calls Tobi Uchiha Madara and Tobi basically admits that it's a joke.
    At the time of first reading that, we had no clue who it was (just rational guesses like perhaps Izuna)....

But now it's so freaking obvious that Madara was in the casket from kabuto's joke to Tobi.

If you have anything you've looked back on and thought - son of a turtle biscuit.... how did I not catch that, share!

question #1 Are you sure that the elder frog are talking about tobi? that the young man was tobi?

question #2 Have you seen tobi's face that he accept kabuto's joke? do u mean that kabuto are joking on page 6? then how about
    this link http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/551/4 i think kishi wants the readers to believe (to suspense us)
    that tobi was madara until he revealed it at chapter 599 about tobi's real identity..

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Apophenia (n.)-the perception of connections or meaningful patterns in random or meaningless things.

Quote Originally Posted by numbers View Post
    Looking back I guess it was pretty damn obvious that Sakura would never progress as a character and that the Akatsuki were all going to be wiped out.
    Yep, characters had become either shallow, stagnant or just plain ludicrous.

Kishi used to have something good going on when:

He let Asuma die, although Asuma was just an auxiliary character, still, that was a good start, since Kishi made the villains posed a credible danger.

Then Kishi had a better follow-up when he let Jiraiya die in the hand of his student, a bit too formulaic of a storyline, but at least we had a very determined villain.

Finally, Kishi had a breakthrough when Pein killed Hinata, killed Kakashi and nuked Konoha. There was now depth and complexity in Pein's character, his twisted idea of peace is what motivated him, and his execution of Shinra Tensei was just so fun to watch, not because of the visuals, but because he did it so coldly (just like when Pein's six impaled Jiraiya).

But then Kishi threw it all away in the name of fan-service. He let Team-10 had their revenge too early in the story, then reunited them with a dead Asuma hundreds of chapters later. He let Pein willy-nilly revived everyone he recently killed. But the worst part, the main villain did this because of an instant change of heart out of some silly dialogue with Naruto.

Oh well, it's a bad marketing idea to kill Kakashi and Hinata when they have too many fans.

Kishi actually rebounded when he surprised everyone with Tobi. Tobi was introduced as a clumsy, goofy character, but was actually a scheming madman whose dream was to put the world under an infinite illusion, a very good villain, and the mask added mystery.

But then Kishi flushed this promise down the toilet with the recent chapters, all in the name of $$$. Everything else spiraled down the drain; skipped scenes, illogical plots, and oh, a "sane" Orochimaru.

Wasn't.

Would've been nice to see a few survive or change their ways, linear storylines are boring.

Well aren't you quick to call people out? I said as a character. Shes a good medic ninja but I obviously meant character development. Kishimoto also stated that he can't write for female characters and Sakura has barely developed as a character at all.

Heh, don't sweat it. Some members are just planted Texas sharpshooters. Every site needs to generate traffic.

Gangster Lean Instructor p0002q's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    My right armpit hair grows
    12.7% faster than my left.

Quote Originally Posted by kiros23 View Post
    question #1 Are you sure that the elder frog are talking about tobi? that the young man was tobi?

question #2 Have you seen tobi's face that he accept kabuto's joke? do u mean that kabuto are joking on page 6? then how about
    this link http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/551/4 i think kishi wants the readers to believe (to suspense us)
    that tobi was madara until he revealed it at chapter 599 about tobi's real identity..

Not sure about elder frog, so I had question marks in there. Naruto cut him off like a rude little kid.

Kabuto calls Tobi Madara on page 6, right after showing Tobi Madara in the casket. It was also Kabuto saying he wasn't going to reveal Tobi's secret. And I agree that Kishi wanted to keep readers guessing - but when the answers are revealed, it's fun to look back and the phrase "Hind sight is 20-20 reigns true"

Wasn't.

I can read, and it honestly looked as if you were troll'n - if that's truley not the case, then I apologize.

Last edited by p0002q; 09-09-2012 at 11:33 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well i always wondered whether Itachi guessed that the masked man Tobi was not Madara, and i still wonder if Itachi ever met the real Madara. Like just before the Uchiha massacre we see a long haired masked man...

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Not sure about elder frog, so I had question marks in there. Naruto cut him off like a rude little kid.

Kabuto calls Tobi Madara on page 6, right after showing Tobi Madara in the casket. It was also Kabuto saying he wasn't going to reveal Tobi's secret. And I agree that Kishi wanted to keep readers guessing - but when the answers are revealed, it's fun to look back and the phrase "Hind sight is 20-20 reigns true"
    1. Ok if you are not sure and you put question mark then it means that you are asking right?.., so here is my answer to your question for me i think the elder frog didn't know and think that it is tobi (he just give a clue) same as the octopus which he didnt know that it is killer Bee (he also give a clue).

2. So do you believe that kabuto is not joking to madara? if not does it means that kishi is only playing our minds that tobi is madara until he revealed on ch.599?

Last edited by kiros23; 09-09-2012 at 04:46 PM. Reason: wrong typo

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    HashiramaWankLord... return
    and save us all!

A Promise of Destruction

Page 2 of 2 « First 12