Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Senior Member Prince of Persia TTT's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto will beat Madara and Obito without Sasuke help

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Eternal Susanoo View Post
    Why would take to take to post it if i don't the meaning of it?........i think you're the one who needs to reread the Manga.
    bcoz if you really know the meaning of it
    then you wouldnt bother to give me an explanation noob

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast

Every guy that was once good cam become good again in almoust all storyes this happen Sasuke and Obito , Kabuto and even Orochimaru where good guys when they where young and they have a chance to become good again... the only one that is pure evil is Madara Uchiha he was born at a time when Uchiha where battling Senju so he was born with hatred and he become even more hatefull after he becomes leader of uchiha and lost to hashirama after he was betrayed by his clan so he was never good always evil i bet he is the true and final vilain of naruto series

Last edited by alexu9696; 09-07-2012 at 05:11 PM.

Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So your Stating that Naruto, who went into BM mode and still couldn't touch tobi is now going to some how beat him. ( I hope you realize Kakashi can't use Kamui anymore or else he will be passed out again and this time for good.)
    Now not only does he have to worry able Obito but know he has to worry about Madara ( Kishi's statement "Everyone has a weakness, Madara Has no weakness".)
    Stop thinking Naruto can Pwn everyone just cause he is the main character but my god, Naruto just can't.
    Sasuke is going to come save naruto before Madara can land the final blow on him, just watch in see. Dont get me wrong even for both Team BM Naruto and EMS Sasuke; Madara still gone stomp some ass ( Now that i think of it Kohona 11 most likely will arrive by the time sasuke shows up so it'll be kohona 12 again vs Madara ( maybe Obito if he still is alive at that time.)

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    breakfast

Soory for my grammar i am on mobile !

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by Great Sage of Uchiha View Post
    So your Stating that Naruto, who went into BM mode and still couldn't touch tobi is now going to some how beat him. ( I hope you realize Kakashi can't use Kamui anymore or else he will be passed out again and this time for good.)
    Now not only does he have to worry able Obito but know he has to worry about Madara ( Kishi's statement "Everyone has a weakness, Madara Has no weakness".)
    Stop thinking Naruto can Pwn everyone just cause he is the main character but my god, Naruto just can't.
    Sasuke is going to come save naruto before Madara can land the final blow on him, just watch in see. Dont get me wrong even for both Team BM Naruto and EMS Sasuke; Madara still gone stomp some ass ( Now that i think of it Kohona 11 most likely will arrive by the time sasuke shows up so it'll be kohona 12 again vs Madara ( maybe Obito if he still is alive at that time.)
    please stop posting in this thread you are a fan of sasuke and you can belive what you whant but by god you dont know the power of naruto talk no jutru and plot no jutsu so go and praise sasuke in other threads

Last edited by alexu9696; 09-07-2012 at 05:11 PM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto's TnJ vs. Madara's Plot no Jutsu. Which of these 2 epic forces will prevail?

Future Greatest Swordsman Straw Hat Zoro's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Stuck between a Rock and a Hard place lol...
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looking for PICA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Great Sage of Uchiha View Post
    Man I couldnt agree with you more. Im tired of everyone thinking Naruto is just going to cruise through this battle like its a joke. Naruto is going to need major help and I dont think the Kohona 11 will even make a difference. Naruto needs Sasuke in his corner without him Naruto is as good as dead against Madara and Obito. Hell without help he hasnt been able to land a blow on Obito yet.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by alexu9696 View Post
    Naruto can use talk no jutsu on Obito i am very sure that it will work because Obito was a good guy....against Madara he can use plot no jutsu to beat him because we already know that Madara can only be beat by plot no jutsu and Naruto plot no jutsu is very strong !
    look the plot of the story from the beginning is that Naruto will be the greatest of the all Kagaes the plot has come up very well that is All the 5 kagaes couldnot beat Madara and obito is super strong and he has izanagi and the jubi is also on its way and naruto will soon get more power up and defeat both madara obito and jubi in the end and become as famous as the Sage of 6 path and better it will get rennigan and become reincarnation of the sage by sealing the jubi into him this is how it is going to happen......................... this is where my money is....................:ice::ice::ice::ice::ice:

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto can use talk no jutsu on Obito i am very sure that it will work because Obito was a good guy....against Madara he can use plot no jutsu to beat him because we already know that Madara can only be beat by plot no jutsu and Naruto plot no jutsu is very strong !
    No dude Sasuke has to help naruto.

If Naruto does beat Madara and Obito without Sasukes help, Kishi would pull the biggest Troll in the entire manga itself. Naruto already has Bijuu Mode what other power-up can Kishi give him?

Academy Student
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto can beat OBITO but cant beat MADARA after seeing his ultimate susano,
    even we dont knw where sasuke is,
    he might enter the sceen anytime

Future Greatest Swordsman Straw Hat Zoro's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Stuck between a Rock and a Hard place lol...
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looking for PICA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoFan20 View Post
    No dude Sasuke has to help naruto.

If Naruto does beat Madara and Obito without Sasukes help, Kishi would pull the biggest Troll in the entire manga itself. Naruto already has Bijuu Mode what other power-up can Kishi give him?
    I agree especially since even with Bijuu mode Naruto still hasnt done much damage to Obito. And now Madara shows up and we still havent see the extent of his power. He beat or just left the battle with the five kages and made them look like jokes. If Sasuke doesnt help him and he beats those odds major Troll by Kishi lol.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto can still lose through plot. He just can't die. So he can take a beating and retreat but he will not die until the final episode of this series.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Delivering Divine Justice

No way Naruto beats them in a fight. His back up is worn down. Killer Bee did most the heavy work during the fight with Obito's six path's when they fought. Kakashi and Guy are worn down from previous fights and likely running low. Even if the other 11 show up he's still outmatched. Only way I see it happening is if he somehow gets another power up from the nine tails.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Delivering Divine Justice

Watch Madara and Obito are going to take one of the tailed beasts. Both of them have the eyes of the Sage of Six Paths so watch them be able to extract it super quickly. This war needs a major death and turning point. It could be Naruto because even his mom survived the extraction

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    breakfast

Sasuke fanboys... think Sasuke will save the day.... i bet he will not his out wth oro to find the ones that know everything... Madara could knoe everything ....but Obito ? I dont think so ... I dont belive they are the ones that know everything

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If Naruto convinces Obito with Talk no jutsu... How do I put it?... troll

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto with his weakened back-up is going to defeat Tobi AND Madara, and Tobi, the guy who made fun of Nagato for being TnJ'd will get TnJ'd himself.... seems legit.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Death is not the end.
    Loss of conviction is the
    end."

Obito is the mastermind behind everything, he manipulated countless very strong shinobi and prepared for this his entire life..a 16 year old brat wont change anything with some crap like talk no jutsu.

2 ways:

Sasuke will join the battle at some point.

Obito and/or Madara will leave the battle at some point (for unknown reasons), giving Narugay and the others a chance of winning.

No way in hell Naruto will beat the godly Edo Madara/Hashi mix and Obito.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12