Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Obito Good Reason To Turn Evil

In response to this thread: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=240579

Obito had the most legimate reason for turning evil. I know Sasuke got his whole clan wiped out but as Danzo said a lot of people have wiped out there own clan. OBITO gave his freaking life to save ******* Kakashi (Kakashi is a boss but back then he was a *******...) who treated him like trash and a lower level ninja who didn't even want to save Rin. He traded his life for Kakashi and a chance at Rin when Kakashi didn't even care about Rin as much. He lost his future and his eye made Kakashi famous. All he asked for Kakashi is to protect Rin... Anyways Obito has it way more worse he lost his future for a Ass and he saw what the world is really is. He doesn't want to wipe out everyone and kill a lot of people like Sasuke. He just wants a Genjutsu based life with eternal peace. I know thats evil. But Im saying his Reason isn't that bad.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Obito Good Reason To Turn Evil

Definitely, he was always a ticking time bomb, they should've caught on to it really.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod

So if your best friend killed your gf you would go emo and try to take over the world?

Sing, Benihime The Sorrowful Prince's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Senjū no hate, todokazaru
    yami no mite, utsurazaru ten
    no ite! Hikari wo otozu michi,
    hidane wo aoru kaze! Tsudoi
    temadō na, waga yubi wo miyo!
    Kōdan, hasshin, kujō,
    tenkei, shippō, dairin,
    haīro no hōtō! Yumihiku
    kanata, kōkō toshite kiyu!

So, what you're saying is... Obito turned Evil because he was friend zoned...

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by PresidentBush View Post
    So if your best friend killed your gf you would go emo and try to take over the world?
    Missed the whole point.. Not only Gf. He saw that the world was really bad. I mean give up your life for a **** and he can't keep a promise let alone the Sharinan

Tobirama/Madara/Hashi fan Hipster Madara's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    based-madara.tumblr.com

Don't think this is a good reason yet.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

lol are people seriously trying to defend Kishi on this one?

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

obito is just crazy, thats it nothing more to it he got mad because he was a weak ninja that couldn't protect rin on his own. how can you ask someone to do something you can't do thats just crazy!

Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!

Quote Originally Posted by Spitshyne View Post
    In response to this thread: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=240579

Obito had the most legimate reason for turning evil. I know Sasuke got his whole clan wiped out but as Danzo said a lot of people have wiped out there own clan. OBITO gave his freaking life to save ******* Kakashi (Kakashi is a boss but back then he was a *******...) who treated him like trash and a lower level ninja who didn't even want to save Rin. He traded his life for Kakashi and a chance at Rin when Kakashi didn't even care about Rin as much. He lost his future and his eye made Kakashi famous. All he asked for Kakashi is to protect Rin... Anyways Obito has it way more worse he lost his future for a Ass and he saw what the world is really is. He doesn't want to wipe out everyone and kill a lot of people like Sasuke. He just wants a Genjutsu based life with eternal peace. I know thats evil. But Im saying his Reason isn't that bad.
    I still think sasuke has the most legitimate reason for turning evil, obito has a reason and we will probably find out more later on. But I think out of all the villains sasuke's reason is the most legitimate

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah man, being upset cause your crush died is a great reason to end the world.

Wat

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reluctantly Approved by NB

Boo f'in hoo, Rin wasn't his girlfriend she was "just friends" with Obito. What dude on the planet hasn't been crazy for a girl that was beyond their reach? That's part of the appeal. You don't go off the deep end, wipe out a clan and try to enslave the world. As for Kakashi, I don't recall him agreeing to keep Rin safe from everything and in fact Tobito has already said he doesn't hold Kakashi responsible. So far, every action that Tobito has taken has been about one thing Power.

Pfffffft, she wasn't even that hot. Now if were talkin Anko, Tsunade, or Konan it's a different story. Then I'd consider wiping out a clan but permanent Genjutsu is off the table, almost definetly.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As much as I love Obito=Tobi twist, I would be disappointed if Rin's death and Kakashi's broken promise are his main reasons. It would just affect the credibility of Tobi as a villain.. and degrade him from mastermind/badass to emotional wreckage.

So bascially, whatever caused his change of heart has to live up to the hugeness of his plan.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Urgh, we still don't know how Rin died. She may have had a horrible death in which Obito was somehow involved and.. I don't know. I'm still sure that his reason will be explained further and that there will then be threads of how Obitos reason was good after all.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    HashiramaWankLord... return
    and save us all!

Why are people saying that Obito turned evil because he got friend zoned? If that was the case he would have converted longgg before his "death"

Rin dying sparked the plug but that's not the main idea behind it.

Last edited by Drakengard; 09-09-2012 at 04:57 AM.

Academy Student
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nothing is justifiable for doing what he's doing now. He's killed countless shinobi, manipulated leaders, and is now attempting to place the ENTIRE WORLD under a Genjutsu....Rather it was about a chick, or just for the fun of it. But by judging from this last chapter, his reason IS weak. He wanted nothing to do with Madara's plan when he first woke up. But since Rin died, he now agrees with it?.....kinda makes you lose respect for him in a way, tho.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok, seriously. I felt the same way about Sasuke going batsh*t emo and trying to destroy people and villages.

The fact remains that in Narutoverse there are people who have gone through a lot worse than these psycho Uchihas, yet we don't see them running around and swearing revenge on the entire universe.

Besides, albeit twisted, I can understand the reasons for Obito wanting Tsuki no Me Keikaku to happen.
    What I don't understand is when that charming little Naruto-like boy became a conceited cold blooded murderer that snapped necks (Fuu and Torune, just to see a jutsu) and destroyed villages for no sound reason.

Make him act like Nagato and he's got my full support. Nagato tended to justify each and every death he caused, at least he had the conscience to justify his actions. Tobi doesn't even seem to care.

I wonder if it's in the Uchiha genes. They tend to lose theirselves pretty easily...

MMTwister

Quote Originally Posted by Kirin Rei View Post
    What I don't understand is when that charming little Naruto-like boy became a conceited cold blooded murderer that snapped necks (Fuu and Torune, just to see a jutsu) and destroyed villages for no sound reason.

Make him act like Nagato and he's got my full support. Nagato tended to justify each and every death he caused, at least he had the conscience to justify his actions. Tobi doesn't even seem to care.
    Exactly, he doesn't care. But he actually justifies that this way:

It doesn't matter what he does in "reality", because for the future it would be "irrelevant". In that "dream-world" of his, he could just correct all his past mistakes, he would "revive" all the people he killed and so on. Sure, it would still be just an illusion but to him that's perfectly fine. From his point of view it's perfectly justified.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirin Rei View Post
    I wonder if it's in the Uchiha genes. They tend to lose theirselves pretty easily...
    Well, it's the "curse of hatred". How that works though is still unclear.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't care bout no feelings

So having a girl that friend zoned you die is worse then having your whole entire family (uncle, aunts, cousins, grandma, grandma, EVERYONE) killed?

I'm done.