Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

A challenge

Open challenge to anyone who wants to try and push me to my limits.
    I'll decide what bio i'm using depending on who i fight.
    You may use both your bios if you really need too.
    I'm looking for some fun and if you're one to argue, stay away

Mid range
    All you know
    No killing/stealing
    Fighting in a forest

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired

Re: A challenge

I'm in with Itachi Uchiha

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No thanks, someone stronger

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    No thanks, someone stronger
    Minato bio >_>

Second time's a charm

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante.. View Post
    Minato bio >_>

Second time's a charm
    Hopefully i wont get bored this time

As you look at Jiraiya, it looks like he's doing nothing to you, but really he's focussing chakra into the carbon in the air and ground making it all react around you, so that you are surrounded by carbon monoxide. You don't notice until you are short of breathe choking, and then realise you are being affected by a jutsu, but don't know what. The second you start to breathe it in, you are poisoned. the area around you (short range) is all carbon monoxide:

(kurokongouseki ) Carbon Reaction
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: short-long
    Chakra Cost: 35
    Damage Points: N/a
    Description: The user will perform one handseal releasing chakra into carbon around the battle feild. This does not include carbon that is part of living things. The user will then release a wave of energy into the carbon to cause the carbon to react with oxygen in the air creating either carbon dioxide or carbon monoxide. This can be done on certain areas that the user chooses.

As Jiraiya see's you being short of breathe and choking, or where ever you are moving to, he increases your body temperature, so that as you are short of breathe, you'd start feeling a bit dizzy, but now the heat gets to you aswell, causing you to pass out:

(Katon: douatsusa) Fire Style: Body Heat
    Chakra: 25
    Damage:
    Discription: using Fire style to bring up yours and/or enemies body tempreture this can create extreme fatigue or heat stroke.

As far as you're concerned Jiraiya is just stood there. You have no reason to think he's doing anything as you choke and feel dizzy and hot, unable to focus.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

Hopefully i wont get bored this time

As you look at Jiraiya, it looks like he's doing nothing to you, but really he's focussing chakra into the carbon in the air and ground making it all react around you, so that you are surrounded by carbon monoxide. You don't notice until you are short of breathe choking, and then realise you are being affected by a jutsu, but don't know what. The second you start to breathe it in, you are poisoned. the area around you (short range) is all carbon monoxide:

(kurokongouseki ) Carbon Reaction
    Range: short-long
    Chakra Cost: 35
    Damage Points: N/a
    Description: The user will perform one handseal releasing chakra into carbon around the battle feild. This does not include carbon that is part of living things. The user will then release a wave of energy into the carbon to cause the carbon to react with oxygen in the air creating either carbon dioxide or carbon monoxide. This can be done on certain areas that the user chooses.

As Jiraiya see's you being short of breathe and choking, or where ever you are moving to, he increases your body temperature, so that as you are short of breathe, you'd start feeling a bit dizzy, but now the heat gets to you aswell, causing you to pass out:

(Katon: douatsusa) Fire Style: Body Heat
    Chakra: 25
    Damage:
    Discription: using Fire style to bring up yours and/or enemies body tempreture this can create extreme fatigue or heat stroke.

As far as you're concerned Jiraiya is just stood there. You have no reason to think he's doing anything as you choke and feel dizzy and hot, unable to focus.
    Hoped i get to fight the MS this time but oh well good old Jiraiya and his annoying SM customs

As Minato notices you performing a handseal, then afterwards he's unable to breathe properly, he figures that you used a technique that has something to do with the wind around him that he breathes, either low amount of oxygen or some poisonous gas, either way Minato creates a dome of wind around us, causing the wind to transport the air surrounding me to you and the air surrounding you to me, filling in with fresh oxygen around me, and since i wasn't exposed for a long period to the carbon monoxide, all i experience is headache, ofcourse this is done with careful chakra manipulation in order to keep Minato safe of the wind currents.

(Fūton: Kaze Tengai) – Wind Release: Wind Dome
    Type: Supplementary/Attack
    Range: Mid – Long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: The user creates a dome filled with wind with their chakra. When your opponent is inside, the wind will blow them around, causing them to hit things. Each time they hit something, you get more chakra. This jutsu is like a chakra monster.

Afterwards Minato feels that he's exhausted and that he's sweating heavily, seeing that there are no outside effects that may cause this high temperature that Minato is going through considering that the trees are blocking most of the sunlight, it must be an effect of another technique you used, Minato releases water chakra throughout his body, turning the insides of his body to water however his outer body is still maintaining the solid form, the water chakra works on repelling the Fire chakra and canceling it out, and turning his inside body into water works on restoring his temperature to normal, however all this is unkown to you since you see nothing changing but the fact that Minato is fine, and the water replacement can be used like that if you saw the movie it was used in, there must be a solid hit to the body to see the water, and for Minato to pass out he'd have to be exposed to the heat for a large amount of time.

(Suiton: Mizu Kawarimi) – Water Release: Water Replacement
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user can freely transform his body into liquid. This form allows him to avoid taking direct damage from many physical attacks but can not attack while in this form.

You and your sneaky attacks Jiraiya sensei! >_<

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above the law.

>.< **** i am late to the party

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hoped i get to fight the MS this time but oh well good old Jiraiya and his annoying SM customs

As Minato notices you performing a handseal, then afterwards he's unable to breathe properly, he figures that you used a technique that has something to do with the wind around him that he breathes, either low amount of oxygen or some poisonous gas, either way Minato creates a dome of wind around us, causing the wind to transport the air surrounding me to you and the air surrounding you to me, filling in with fresh oxygen around me, and since i wasn't exposed for a long period to the carbon monoxide, all i experience is headache, ofcourse this is done with careful chakra manipulation in order to keep Minato safe of the wind currents.

(Fūton: Kaze Tengai) – Wind Release: Wind Dome
    Type: Supplementary/Attack
    Range: Mid – Long
    Description: The user creates a dome filled with wind with their chakra. When your opponent is inside, the wind will blow them around, causing them to hit things. Each time they hit something, you get more chakra. This jutsu is like a chakra monster.

Afterwards Minato feels that he's exhausted and that he's sweating heavily, seeing that there are no outside effects that may cause this high temperature that Minato is going through considering that the trees are blocking most of the sunlight, it must be an effect of another technique you used, Minato releases water chakra throughout his body, turning the insides of his body to water however his outer body is still maintaining the solid form, the water chakra works on repelling the Fire chakra and canceling it out, and turning his inside body into water works on restoring his temperature to normal, however all this is unkown to you since you see nothing changing but the fact that Minato is fine, and the water replacement can be used like that if you saw the movie it was used in, there must be a solid hit to the body to see the water, and for Minato to pass out he'd have to be exposed to the heat for a large amount of time.

(Suiton: Mizu Kawarimi) – Water Release: Water Replacement
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: The user can freely transform his body into liquid. This form allows him to avoid taking direct damage from many physical attacks but can not attack while in this form.

You and your sneaky attacks Jiraiya sensei! >_<
    Your wind dome is Mid-long range, and made around me, not you, but ah well. Was nice trying to be sneaky for once.

As Jiraiya is heating up your body, he notices the wind, mainly due to the leaves and trees moving so much, and so he knows you've trying to push his own technique back at him. As this is happening he notices you're not passing out so you must have found a way to counter the heat. So as the wind is pushing around to Jiraiya, he just pulls all the carbon out of the air into creating a sword using:

(kurokongouseki seichuu ) Carbon control
    Type: attack/defence
    Range: short - mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to bend and control carbon that they have already created or taken control off, to bend it into different shapes or forms by controlling the carbon's atomic structure.

As he does this he realised what you've done as the inside of your body is lower, he can sense this with his heat sensing. As he does he summons a dome onto you:

Summoning: Iron Snake (Kuchiyose: Airon Hebi )
    type: Defense/ Supplementary
    range: short-long
    chakra: 40
    damage: --
    description: The user summons a giant Iron Snake made of the same alloy as the Rashomon Gates,but with 3 times the defensive power. This can be summoned in three different forms(snake dome, snake wall and snake pillar ) each for a different type of defense.
    (note:3 times per battle)
    (note:it can withstand any attack that the 3 rashomon gates together can )
    (note:Can only be used in one form at a time)
    (note:It can be broken by rasengan derived jutsu, raikiri and melted by lava, or after being frozen )

As this is summoned around you in the dome shape, Jiraiya throws his sword up with great forces so it's coming down on you from above as he summons ma and pa:

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique

Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Hand Seals: Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram, Palm On Ground
    Description:To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on the hand, perform the necessary handseals and then touch their hand to the ground or another object. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground.

This only takes a few seconds, you're turning your body to water as he creates the sword, when he summons the dome onto you, while you deal with that he summons ma an pa. In my update, he can do nin with one handseal, which would include summoning, if you'd allow it

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

Your wind dome is Mid-long range, and made around me, not you, but ah well. Was nice trying to be sneaky for once.

As Jiraiya is heating up your body, he notices the wind, mainly due to the leaves and trees moving so much, and so he knows you've trying to push his own technique back at him. As this is happening he notices you're not passing out so you must have found a way to counter the heat. So as the wind is pushing around to Jiraiya, he just pulls all the carbon out of the air into creating a sword using:

(kurokongouseki seichuu ) Carbon control
    Type: attack/defence
    Range: short - mid
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to bend and control carbon that they have already created or taken control off, to bend it into different shapes or forms by controlling the carbon's atomic structure.

As he does this he realised what you've done as the inside of your body is lower, he can sense this with his heat sensing. As he does he summons a dome onto you:

Summoning: Iron Snake (Kuchiyose: Airon Hebi )
    type: Defense/ Supplementary
    range: short-long
    chakra: 40
    damage: --
    description: The user summons a giant Iron Snake made of the same alloy as the Rashomon Gates,but with 3 times the defensive power. This can be summoned in three different forms(snake dome, snake wall and snake pillar ) each for a different type of defense.
    (note:3 times per battle)
    (note:it can withstand any attack that the 3 rashomon gates together can )
    (note:Can only be used in one form at a time)
    (note:It can be broken by rasengan derived jutsu, raikiri and melted by lava, or after being frozen )

As this is summoned around you in the dome shape, Jiraiya throws his sword up with great forces so it's coming down on you from above as he summons ma and pa:

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique

Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Hand Seals: Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram, Palm On Ground
    Description:To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on the hand, perform the necessary handseals and then touch their hand to the ground or another object. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground.

This only takes a few seconds, you're turning your body to water as he creates the sword, when he summons the dome onto you, while you deal with that he summons ma an pa. In my update, he can do nin with one handseal, which would include summoning, if you'd allow it
    That doesn't mean i can't form it around me, it's made Mid range so it won't hurt me, but with adjusting the speed and chakra manipulation a bit it's possible >_>

Anyways idk if you created an enclosed dome or not since you say you throw the sword to hit me from above lol and sure about the update thing o-o

As you form a Large snake shaped dome around me, i charge towards the walls of the dome while deactivating the water replacement, then i forms a gigantic Rasengan having the size of the Odama Rasengan and applied with Aluminum chakra, having a hot liquid core that's spiraling at intense speeds, as i smash it into the wall in front of me, melting through the wall, as i go out of the dome.

Elemental Rasengan + Aluminum
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Description: By combining the original Rasengan with an elemental affinity, a new Rasengan can be created that may produce a variety of effects.
    Note: Must know rasengan

As i come out of the dome i see you have summoned Ma and Pa, i throw an FTG kunai into the air at a high arc to fall onto you from above, as i perform the necessary handseals, multiplying the kunais into thousands of Kunais that rain onto you from above.

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) – Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: The user creates a thousand shadow clones from one shuriken after performing Ram → Rat → Bird → Boar → Tiger, striking down the enemy. This is a technique that combines ninja tools with ninjutsu. Compared to normal shadow clones, clones of material objects are said to be on a far higher level. There is no need for preparations beforehand, like stocking up on shuriken, yet since the shadow clones are real and not illusions, all the shadow blades that fly around are equally lethal.

As the Kunais are multiplied, i gather my wind chakra around 4 of them, and cause 4 wind vortexes to form around the kunais moving them to your left and right sides 6 meters away from, 2 FTG kunais to your right and the other two to your left, they form some kind of "X" shape with you in the middle.

(Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) – Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
    Type: Attack
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.

Last edited by Ryūjin; 09-04-2012 at 07:35 PM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That doesn't mean i can't form it around me, it's made Mid range so it won't hurt me, but with adjusting the speed and chakra manipulation a bit it's possible >_>

Anyways idk if you created an enclosed dome or not since you say you throw the sword to hit me from above lol and sure about the update thing o-o

As you form a Large snake shaped dome around me, i charge towards the walls of the dome while deactivating the water replacement, then i forms a gigantic Rasengan having the size of the Odama Rasengan and applied with Aluminum chakra, having a hot liquid core that's spiraling at intense speeds, as i smash it into the wall in front of me, melting through the wall, as i go out of the dome.

Elemental Rasengan + Aluminum
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Description: By combining the original Rasengan with an elemental affinity, a new Rasengan can be created that may produce a variety of effects.
    Note: Must know rasengan

As i come out of the dome i see you have summoned Ma and Pa, i throw an FTG kunai into the air at a high arc to fall onto you from above, as i perform the necessary handseals, multiplying the kunais into thousands of Kunais that rain onto you from above.

Description: The user creates a thousand shadow clones from one shuriken after performing Ram → Rat → Bird → Boar → Tiger, striking down the enemy. This is a technique that combines ninja tools with ninjutsu. Compared to normal shadow clones, clones of material objects are said to be on a far higher level. There is no need for preparations beforehand, like stocking up on shuriken, yet since the shadow clones are real and not illusions, all the shadow blades that fly around are equally lethal.

As the Kunais are multiplied, i gather my wind chakra around 4 of them, and cause 4 wind vortexes to form around the kunais moving them to your left and right sides 6 meters away from, 2 FTG kunais to your right and the other two to your left, they form some kind of "X" shape with you in the middle.

(Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) – Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.
    As you step out of the dome, Ma and pa are on my shoulders, and the sword i threw multiplies:

As they do, as cloud of lightning chakra forms behind you, so all the kunai you threw and made are draw back towards you catching you by surprise, as ma and pa fuse with me drawing in the natural energy. My carbon swords are magnetic too and so they get drawn in to you too. they come at you pretty fast.:

(Raiton: Raikou Jishaku no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Magnet Technique
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: This jutsu creates electrical clouds around the area that attract metal, any metal projectiles thrown will be altered because of the clouds. This can be dangerous for both parties.
    Note: Lasts for 3 turns, after the 3 turns are over, not new metal is attracted to the point.

(Senpō: Ryōsei no Jutsu) – Sage Art: Amphibian Technique
    Chakra cost: 30
    Description: This technique is used to fuse on the shoulders of a student of the sage arts such as jiraiya. This maximizes the amount of sage chakra the person they are fused with to and allows them to also enter sage mode. This allows Fukasaku and Shima to continuously gather sage chakra for the person when they are moving, as they are stationary on top the persons shoulders thus eliminating the weakness of exhausting the users sage chakra in battle. This method however was not suitable for naruto as the 9 tailed fox rejected Fukasaku attempts to fuse with naruto during training.
    Note: Not cannot be used by Naruto Characters.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

As you step out of the dome, Ma and pa are on my shoulders, and the sword i threw multiplies:

As they do, as cloud of lightning chakra forms behind you, so all the kunai you threw and made are draw back towards you catching you by surprise, as ma and pa fuse with me drawing in the natural energy. My carbon swords are magnetic too and so they get drawn in to you too. they come at you pretty fast.:

(Raiton: Raikou Jishaku no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Magnet Technique
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: This jutsu creates electrical clouds around the area that attract metal, any metal projectiles thrown will be altered because of the clouds. This can be dangerous for both parties.
    Note: Lasts for 3 turns, after the 3 turns are over, not new metal is attracted to the point.

(Senpō: Ryōsei no Jutsu) – Sage Art: Amphibian Technique
    Description: This technique is used to fuse on the shoulders of a student of the sage arts such as jiraiya. This maximizes the amount of sage chakra the person they are fused with to and allows them to also enter sage mode. This allows Fukasaku and Shima to continuously gather sage chakra for the person when they are moving, as they are stationary on top the persons shoulders thus eliminating the weakness of exhausting the users sage chakra in battle. This method however was not suitable for naruto as the 9 tailed fox rejected Fukasaku attempts to fuse with naruto during training.
    Note: Not cannot be used by Naruto Characters.
    As the Kunais I threw towards Jiraiya and they draw back towards me after hearing the cracking of electricity forming behind me, i perform a single handseal forming a wind dome around me that pushes the projectiles as they try to hit me, as i run towards the left side of you as they fuse with you, in a side arc so that the projectiles stick to the electric clouds instead of attacking me, my affinity is Wind and i'm able to perform any Wind techniue with a single handseal that's why i don't need a sword to perform this.

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpūjin) – Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind Formation
    Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.

As i'm out of the way of the projectiles i perform a single handseal and cause a giant Hurricane to form to your right side, spinning violently and drawing you to the hurricane.

(Fūton: Jōshō Ryū) – Wind Release: Rising Dragon
    Range: Mid
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user makes a giant hurricane using the blade of wind that then draws in the enemies into the hurricane, violently slashing them.

Afterwards i perform the necessary handseals and cause a giant demonic head to rise up out of the ground beneath you as your caught into the giant hurricane, the fire spreads through the hurricane making a Wind/Fire combo of S-rank.

(Katon: Rēshushi) – Fire Release: Ghost Destruction
    Type: Offense
    Description: After forming 5 handseals Bird → Boar → Monkey → Ram → Tiger the user concentrates a large amount of fire chakra throughout the ground, underneath the opponent's location, causing a Large sized demonic head made of flames to rise up out of the ground underneath the opponent's location in a vertical line, with it's mouth widening as it's opening in order to swallow the opponent and burn them, this demonic head is equivalent in size to the Earth Release: Great Stone Golem technique.
    Note: Can only be used twice.
    Note: No S-ranked fire techniques in the same turn.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As the Kunais I threw towards Jiraiya and they draw back towards me after hearing the cracking of electricity forming behind me, i perform a single handseal forming a wind dome around me that pushes the projectiles as they try to hit me, as i run towards the left side of you as they fuse with you, in a side arc so that the projectiles stick to the electric clouds instead of attacking me, my affinity is Wind and i'm able to perform any Wind techniue with a single handseal that's why i don't need a sword to perform this.

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpūjin) – Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind Formation
    Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.

As i'm out of the way of the projectiles i perform a single handseal and cause a giant Hurricane to form to your right side, spinning violently and drawing you to the hurricane.

(Fūton: Jōshō Ryū) – Wind Release: Rising Dragon
    Range: Mid
    Description: The user makes a giant hurricane using the blade of wind that then draws in the enemies into the hurricane, violently slashing them.

Afterwards i perform the necessary handseals and cause a giant demonic head to rise up out of the ground beneath you as your caught into the giant hurricane, the fire spreads through the hurricane making a Wind/Fire combo of S-rank.

(Katon: Rēshushi) – Fire Release: Ghost Destruction
    Description: After forming 5 handseals Bird → Boar → Monkey → Ram → Tiger the user concentrates a large amount of fire chakra throughout the ground, underneath the opponent's location, causing a Large sized demonic head made of flames to rise up out of the ground underneath the opponent's location in a vertical line, with it's mouth widening as it's opening in order to swallow the opponent and burn them, this demonic head is equivalent in size to the Earth Release: Great Stone Golem technique.
    Note: Can only be used twice.
    Note: No S-ranked fire techniques in the same turn.
    The burst of wind chakra pushes the first weapons away as you begin to run, but it's too late as Jiraiya uses:

(kurokongouseki bakuhatsu) Carbon Detonation
    Range: All
    Description: The user will focus their chakra into any source of carbon they have created or have taken control of with previous carbon techniques, making all the particles come closer to eachother making the carbon denser and mroe and more pressurized until it reaches zero point, when it's as dense as it can be. Then unleashing their chakra in that carbon source, the carbon will explode, all particles will move away from eachother creating a very strong blast. The carbon will still be there, just shattered into dust.
    Note: Useable twice
    Note: No S ranks in the same turn
    Note: Hurts the user if caught in blast
    Note: Only works on carbon the user has created or has control of

As all the carbon blows up around you, destroying all your kunai's at the same time so that you can't teleport to them, killing you before you know what's happened. As Jiraiya blows up all these he sends his chakra to the sky while sensing where you are with his heat sensing incase you survive.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

The burst of wind chakra pushes the first weapons away as you begin to run, but it's too late as Jiraiya uses:

(kurokongouseki bakuhatsu) Carbon Detonation
    Range: All
    Description: The user will focus their chakra into any source of carbon they have created or have taken control of with previous carbon techniques, making all the particles come closer to eachother making the carbon denser and mroe and more pressurized until it reaches zero point, when it's as dense as it can be. Then unleashing their chakra in that carbon source, the carbon will explode, all particles will move away from eachother creating a very strong blast. The carbon will still be there, just shattered into dust.
    Note: Useable twice
    Note: No S ranks in the same turn
    Note: Hurts the user if caught in blast
    Note: Only works on carbon the user has created or has control of

As all the carbon blows up around you, destroying all your kunai's at the same time so that you can't teleport to them, killing you before you know what's happened. As Jiraiya blows up all these he sends his chakra to the sky while sensing where you are with his heat sensing incase you survive.
    As the closest sword to Minato explodes explodes, dunno how many swords there are as you've not stated how much there were, anyways with Minato's fast reaction times as he hears the sound of the explosion starting, he infuses all of his body with Aluminum chakra, causing an armor of Aluminum to encase his whole body protecting him from the explosion, the Aluminum comes out of Minato's body itself due to it being as versatile as wood.

(Arumiton: Sōdai Arumi no Sōken) – Aluminum Release: Ultimate Aluminum Creation
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
    Range: Short – Long
    Description: This technique is the most powerful version of the aluminum creation techniques, by using more chakra than the previous techniques of the aluminum creation, the user creates powerful pillars of aluminum, weapons, tools or any shape out of the aluminum metal just as versatile as the wood element.
    Note: Can only be used 3 times per battle.

Ofcourse you didn't forget how fast Minato's reaction is, he can react to speed as fast as the Raikage's, but that doesn't mean Minato is as fast as him, killing me before i even know it, that's a bit too much, if you don't agree that Minato has the reaction times to pull off something like this your call

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As the closest sword to Minato explodes explodes, dunno how many swords there are as you've not stated how much there were, anyways with Minato's fast reaction times as he hears the sound of the explosion starting, he infuses all of his body with Aluminum chakra, causing an armor of Aluminum to encase his whole body protecting him from the explosion, the Aluminum comes out of Minato's body itself due to it being as versatile as wood.

(Arumiton: Sōdai Arumi no Sōken) – Aluminum Release: Ultimate Aluminum Creation
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
    Description: This technique is the most powerful version of the aluminum creation techniques, by using more chakra than the previous techniques of the aluminum creation, the user creates powerful pillars of aluminum, weapons, tools or any shape out of the aluminum metal just as versatile as the wood element.
    Note: Can only be used 3 times per battle.

Ofcourse you didn't forget how fast Minato's reaction is, he can react to speed as fast as the Raikage's, but that doesn't mean Minato is as fast as him, killing me before i even know it, that's a bit too much, if you don't agree that Minato has the reaction times to pull off something like this your call
    Hearing an explosion then using a jutsu? That's not a bit too much, but me saying a sword explodes infront of you, which you didn't know could explode, which would kill you, is too much?

You armour is destroyed in the blast and so were all your kunai leaving you surrounded in smoke as Jiraiya calls down a bolt of lightning on you which you can't see coming cause of the smoke. You can't heard it because of all the falling rubble and trees:

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

And then he enters sage mode:

(Sennin Modo) – Sage Mode
    Range: N/A
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: N/A (+ 10 to Taijutsu)
    Description: The user stands still in a motionless state to gather natural chakra to then enter Sage Mode. The user can eliminate the weakness of remaining still by using a shadow clone to stand still and absorb natural chakra whilst the main body remains in combat and by dispersing the clone the user will gain the natural chakra thus entering Hermit mode. This mode causes the user to take on characteristics of a frog. Red pigments surround the eyes and their pupils take on a rectangular shape. The user also gains the ability to sense chakra and the mode increase the power of the Taijutsu by +10.
    Note: Sage Mode lasts for a total of 5 turns.
    Note: if user uses Frog Katas length of Sage mode is cut by two turns.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

Hearing an explosion then using a jutsu? That's not a bit too much, but me saying a sword explodes infront of you, which you didn't know could explode, which would kill you, is too much?

You armour is destroyed in the blast and so were all your kunai leaving you surrounded in smoke as Jiraiya calls down a bolt of lightning on you which you can't see coming cause of the smoke. You can't heard it because of all the falling rubble and trees:

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

And then he enters sage mode:

(Sennin Modo) – Sage Mode
    Range: N/A
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: N/A (+ 10 to Taijutsu)
    Description: The user stands still in a motionless state to gather natural chakra to then enter Sage Mode. The user can eliminate the weakness of remaining still by using a shadow clone to stand still and absorb natural chakra whilst the main body remains in combat and by dispersing the clone the user will gain the natural chakra thus entering Hermit mode. This mode causes the user to take on characteristics of a frog. Red pigments surround the eyes and their pupils take on a rectangular shape. The user also gains the ability to sense chakra and the mode increase the power of the Taijutsu by +10.
    Note: Sage Mode lasts for a total of 5 turns.
    Note: if user uses Frog Katas length of Sage mode is cut by two turns.
    Ya i completely abused Minato's abilities there, he would be releasing blood but not enough to die yet but logically they were thrown at me from above so they will be drawn into the lightning clouds first which is behind me so the explosion wouldn't be that close.

As i'm pushed to the ground from the force of the explosion, i steady myself so that i'm in a crouching position around you, as the lightning dcomes down and draws closer enough for me to hear it alerting me of an attack, the second i do knowing that a bolt of lightning is heading towards me i push off the ground running in a burst of speed that you see me blurry, i run towards you as you enter Sage Mode, as i run away from the lightning bolt.

(Kiiroi Senkō Haya Bāsuto) - Yellow Flash Speed Burst
    Description: Minato dashes toward his enemy with such high speed that he looks like a blur and hits them as he passes them. Then, he stops behind them and slashes them on the back with a kunai.
    Note: Can only be used by Minato Namikaze

As from the left side, being blurry would make you unable to see my handseals, i perform a single handseal and release 2 "+" shaped slicing blades of wind that are released towards you, since wind is my affinity this happens pretty fast.

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.

After releasing the wind i stop running and cause Gamahiro to drop down from above you, crushing whichever beneath him.

(Kuchiyose: Yatai Kuzushi no Jutsu) – Summoning: Food Cart Destroyer Technique
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user summons Gamahiro above the target, crushing whatever is beneath him when he falls to the ground.
    Note: Must know Toad Summoning contract.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ya i completely abused Minato's abilities there, he would be releasing blood but not enough to die yet but logically they were thrown at me from above so they will be drawn into the lightning clouds first which is behind me so the explosion wouldn't be that close.

As i'm pushed to the ground from the force of the explosion, i steady myself so that i'm in a crouching position around you, as the lightning dcomes down and draws closer enough for me to hear it alerting me of an attack, the second i do knowing that a bolt of lightning is heading towards me i push off the ground running in a burst of speed that you see me blurry, i run towards you as you enter Sage Mode, as i run away from the lightning bolt.

(Kiiroi Senkō Haya Bāsuto) - Yellow Flash Speed Burst
    Description: Minato dashes toward his enemy with such high speed that he looks like a blur and hits them as he passes them. Then, he stops behind them and slashes them on the back with a kunai.
    Note: Can only be used by Minato Namikaze

As from the left side, being blurry would make you unable to see my handseals, i perform a single handseal and release 2 "+" shaped slicing blades of wind that are released towards you, since wind is my affinity this happens pretty fast.

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.

After releasing the wind i stop running and cause Gamahiro to drop down from above you, crushing whichever beneath him.

(Kuchiyose: Yatai Kuzushi no Jutsu) – Summoning: Food Cart Destroyer Technique
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user summons Gamahiro above the target, crushing whatever is beneath him when he falls to the ground.
    Note: Must know Toad Summoning contract.
    Lightning isn't that slow from the sky bro and i explained why you wouldn't hear it... oh well...

As you burst away i enter sage mode sensing your location and make you forget that you were escaping lightning and forget everything about this battle:

(Kenboushou Jutsu) - Loss of Memory Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description:A technique that is used upon the user or another in order to block their memories, any sort of memories can be blocked as long as ample opportunity is upon the user. Such as the jutsu or their objectives(Lasts for 3 turns).
    Note:This justu can only be used twice per battle.The user must say what memories will be lost(only one category).

You're in range as you're coming towards me, this is before your wind. As you're confused and don't know what you're doing jiraiya uses:

Sage Art: Wind Control (Tetsujin Jutsu: Kaze Soujuu)
    Type: Attack/Defense/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 45
    Damage Points: N/A (85 if used to attack)
    Description: After forming the needed hand seals, the user will use a massive amount of chakra and extend it into the air around himself/herself and the opponent. (about 30 meters high and 50 meters wide, it looks like a hemisphere) The user will be able to manipulate the wind within this area at will. This jutsu can be used to attack or defend.
    *this jutsu can only be used once per battle*
    *once activated, this jutsu will last for 3 of the user's turns*
    *this jutsu can only be used by those who have mastered Sage Mode*

Being able to control the wind cutting the back of your neck, severing your spinal cords so that your brain can't control you're body leaving you un able to move, no knowing what has happened, or how you got there... ect