Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Guy and Bee will die.

I like both Guy and Bee, but I predict that within the next 8 or so issues (Including Obito flashbacks) Both will die.

Kishi would not have put all 8 gates into the Manga just to end it without us being able to see them at their full power and so far we've only seen 3 people capable of using them, Guy, Lee, and Kakashi, and we've only see Kakashi open 1, Lee can open 6 that we know of and Guy is able to open all 8 as he already stated earlier in the fight vs Gedo. Especially now that Madara is on scene they're going to need alot more physical force to go toe to toe with him and Guy is the only one capable of it, I predict he'll die after Lee arives on the scene and die with last words as Asuma did with his team.

Bee Needs to die in order to progress the Storyline nobody wants to see the revival of the 10 tails prevented or only a shell of his real power I love Bee but I'd rather see him extracted and see the full power of the 10 tails over finish the Manga and look back knowing I never got to see the real 10 tails.

If Kakashi does die which I'm not sure he will or really needs to I don't think it will be soon, Not until Sasuke arrives on the scene atleast.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Guy and Bee will die.

I agree

God of Wood O_O HashiramaDescendant's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^

Ahh... That's triple the flashbacks.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    bleep

Guy dying? Yes. Bee? Nah. People said the 5 kages would die once Madara stepped on the field, they're still alive and kicking.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Pinned down in an office, Capitol Building, Washington D.C.
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokuo View Post
    I like both Guy and Bee, but I predict that within the next 8 or so issues (Including Obito flashbacks) Both will die.

Kishi would not have put all 8 gates into the Manga just to end it without us being able to see them at their full power and so far we've only seen 3 people capable of using them, Guy, Lee, and Kakashi, and we've only see Kakashi open 1, Lee can open 6 that we know of and Guy is able to open all 8 as he already stated earlier in the fight vs Gedo. Especially now that Madara is on scene they're going to need alot more physical force to go toe to toe with him and Guy is the only one capable of it, I predict he'll die after Lee arives on the scene and die with last words as Asuma did with his team.

Bee Needs to die in order to progress the Storyline nobody wants to see the revival of the 10 tails prevented or only a shell of his real power I love Bee but I'd rather see him extracted and see the full power of the 10 tails over finish the Manga and look back knowing I never got to see the real 10 tails.

If Kakashi does die which I'm not sure he will or really needs to I don't think it will be soon, Not until Sasuke arrives on the scene atleast.
    1. Where does it say Kakashi can use the Gates ?

2. I'm expecting Bee to be captured here, but I'm hoping Guy doesn't die yet. I would personally like to see him alive when we learn about the Obito back story. Although I agree that he will die eventually using the 8 gates

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin like a melon how you
    feelin

I agree that Gai will die most likely as the 8 gates have to be shown at some point. Bee should probably die too as it would make for a more dramatic story and make naruto the last Jinn. However If we were to see the ten tails revived naruto would have to die too:confused:

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot34501 View Post
    1. Where does it say Kakashi can use the Gates ?

2. I'm expecting Bee to be captured here, but I'm hoping Guy doesn't die yet. I would personally like to see him alive when we learn about the Obito back story. Although I agree that he will die eventually using the 8 gates
    He used the first gate when climbing a mountain to train Sasuke for the Chunin Exams in part 1.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MellowHype View Post
    Guy dying? Yes. Bee? Nah. People said the 5 kages would die once Madara stepped on the field, they're still alive and kicking.
    they coul be dead now

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Take Me Home, To The place, I
    belong, West Virginia,
    Mountain Momma

isnt there a movie where the villain can use the 8 gates and not die?

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Delivering Divine Justice

Quote Originally Posted by realobito1 View Post
    I agree that Gai will die most likely as the 8 gates have to be shown at some point. Bee should probably die too as it would make for a more dramatic story and make naruto the last Jinn. However If we were to see the ten tails revived naruto would have to die too:confused:
    Nah Naruto's mom had the 9 tails removed and Tobi said it was because of her clan's reserves in chakra that she was able to live. It's possible that both Naruto and Bee are taken and Naruto lives like his mom did.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Recently we dont see death of any characters, right??

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by N1nken View Post
    I know everyone wants to see the 8th Gate and all; but other than that, I don't understand why people are so eager to see Gai die. If he did, all the comic relief would be gone. Also, there was an interview in 2008 with Kishimoto. One of the questions was:

1. Is Jiraiya dead?
    Kishi : He lives...in your heart.
    Naruto has to be grown up. Shikamaru also needed to be grown up. And Sakura will have to be grown up, too. Lee? Lee doesn't need to be grown up anymore.

Take it as you will, but all the people who "have to grow up" have had their mentors killed and became emotionally stronger because of it (Save for Sakura, which implies either Tsunade will die, or has already had her close call with her coma, in which Kishimoto may have contemplated killing her off) and I assume that by saying "Lee doesn't need to be grown up anymore", it may imply Gai surviving.

As for Killer Bee, I don't really think so. Any climactic moment for him getting captured and assimilating into the Gedo Mazo has long passed. However, if he does--as much as I enjoyed his character--it seems...right in a way. He's gotten a bit bland, boring, and overshadowed by Kakashi and Naruto recently. And I honestly resent that.
    I'm definitely not eager to see Might Guy die he is my favorite Jonin and the best comic relief but I believe it will happen, Naruto won't end without us seing the 8th gate open Kishi wouldn't introduce one of the strongest techniques in the Manga early in part 1 and build up to it just to see it never happen.

Bee has lasted A LOT longer than I thought he would but I still think the Hachibi will be extracted, having just the power of 1 of his limbs seems a little to weak to unleash the strongest being in the Manga and as Itachi Edo said earlier I believe the 9 tails might also be extracted but Naruto can survive because he's an Uzumaki, but maybe the gold and silver brothers did give gedo enough chakra to make the full 10 tails.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't see anyone important dying in this war after the amount off asspulls to keep characters alive.

• Dauri's most used word changing last second.
    • Onoki taking two meteors to the head like Nothing.
    • Tsunade getting saved by Dan last second.

There are a lot more examples.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am a girl, dammit.

hope not.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Juubi is already being revived, I don't think they'll want to delay its arrival. Besides, if the complete Juubi were to be revived, Kurama would have to be extracted as well, which isn't going to happen. So Bee will probably make it out alive as well. As for Gai, I don't think he'll try to fight Madara or the Juubi and there's no need to use the 8 gates on Obito.

I think it's more likely for Kakashi to kick the bucket together with Obito.