Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Itachi is the one who finally killed Madara(Who is 1st Masked Man Confirmed!)

Stolen or not it doesn't change the fact that bits and pieces make sense. People may not think that hair and posture are important but truthfully they're both tools that can be used to drop major yet subtle hints to the readers that probably won't get picked up on. The masked man Itachi met with had both Madara's hair and posture, which would support the two Tobi theory. By the time of the Uchiha massacre, Madara must have been ancient, so it is plausible that in his old age Itachi could have taken him, or he could have just kicked the bucket due to natural causes.

The Reaper's Rosary The Scion of Hentai's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Itachi is the one who finally killed Madara(Who is 1st Masked Man Confirmed!)

Mind = blown...

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Don't feed the itachi fanboys

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Anybody that can see chakra would have been easily able to see the difference between Tobi and the real Madara. That includes anyone with a Sharingan, Rinnegan or Byakugan. IOW, Itachi or Nagato would have noticed easily.

Also,here you can see long haired Tobi introduce himself to Kisame as Madara[fake]. And here and here you can see Kisame recognize short haired Tobi's face as Madara[fake] when he took of his mask. Kisame had no problems recognizing Tobi's face even though Tobi had a change in hair style. Kisame even called Tobi "Mizukage-sama" by mistake, which links the two encounters. There's no mistaking it...they're one and the same person.

I speculate that Tobi's encounter with Minato inspired him to start pretending to be Madara. There's a giant statue of Madara at the Valley of the End for all the world to see, portraying Madara with long spiky hair. Tobi probably started growing his hair to sell his story better. And it worked! It worked on Kisame and it worked on Itachi.

At some point he decided to assume the character of "Tobi". And thats probably why he decided to cut his hair again.

Plus Tobi was wearing a flame-design mask at about that time when he fought Minato. The long-haired masked man was wearing the exact same flame-mask.

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I thought that the long haired "Tobi" was Madara as well because of his pose and his height. Itachi is very close to the same height as Tobito. Only off by a few centimeters. The long haired Tobi appears to be a lot taller than Itachi. It could be just the drawing or the way it looks but if it is suppose to look like Itachi is shorter than long haired Tobi then I think we can assume it is someone other than Obito.

But then there is the problem of Kisame recognizing Obito as the one who controlled the Mizukage.

As for Itachi killing Madara I think its possible. Kind of like how Sasuke took down Oro because he was in a weakened state.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Din't happen,you just want it to be thats all.

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

madara would butt rape itachi, then cum in his mouth if itachi tried to fighht him

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "In the Temple of Uchiha
    Gods".

Quote Originally Posted by Aze View Post
    even sick an old Madara can defeat Itachi easily.

Itachi is a fodder compared to Madara lol.

this is not even funny. Itachi couldn't even stop let alone beat Madara

Quote Originally Posted by monkeybundle View Post
    madara would butt rape itachi, then cum in his mouth if itachi tried to fight him

Well said... I rest my case. I guess you reps because the way you presented it was beyond amusing

Last edited by Uchihajin Sasuke; 09-10-2012 at 01:09 AM.

Reincarnation of L Lawliet L Nightingale's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Changing the world one case at
    a time.

Maybe KnightGhost = kam, thats why the threads are identical (being optimistic here), if not, then the OP is a disappointment.

On topic:
    I do believe that the Masked Man who helped young Itachi and the Masked Man who showed himself to Kisame is Madara.
    However, the use of the term "Ninja AIDS" puts the theory at risk of being treated as stupidity.

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

WOW nevermind I take my rep back ASAP because you stole this....

But damn you guys went through the effort to see if this was jacked?

I also have an "other" forum membership but I still wouldn't have found that...

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The only way Itachi could have killed Madara at that time would be with the sword of totsuka. Which I do not think Itachi had it at that time. If Itachi did kill him then maybe he was actually weak and frail. I do not think this theory could possibly be true but this is Kishimoto we are talking about. He might have people to look through the internet and show him crazy theories to implement.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Noe 1 cahn beet Narootoh

The stance thing is pretty interesting.
    +rep for a decent idea

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If Madara died somewhere after the massacre and before Itachi's death, wouldn't he be like 90 years old? Yet his edo tensei has him revived around the age he fought Hashirama.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I accept this.

Reincarnation of L Lawliet L Nightingale's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Changing the world one case at
    a time.

Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    WOW nevermind I take my rep back ASAP because you stole this....

But damn you guys went through the effort to see if this was jacked?

I also have an "other" forum membership but I still wouldn't have found that...
    Nah.. No one would make such an effort.
    Other people here, like me, have an account on the other site. Seeing such a familiar - no, identical - thread will spur suspicion.

Last edited by L Nightingale; 09-10-2012 at 07:40 AM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fanboy Killer.

[QUOTE=kam;8305847]This is the masked man when Itachi meets him.

And this is madara in the latest chapter Notice the position of his hand the way he is standing.

This not the first time he poses like this.

At the bottom of the second pic he does it again while there are other times i think you get the point Madara seems to stand like this out of habit its just how he rocks.I think the long hair is also a dead give away and if we have learned anything by now its you can always tell who is who by the hair just ask Obito fans.

Now Madara as seen in the lastest chapter clearly knows Obito which makes it possible he probably was the one that saved him. Going skiping into the future.
    Maybe tht Izuna

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah i agree more than 1 Tobi. That version was Madara i believe. Tho why keep his face hidden?

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

to OP your copy/paste story was nice but your title i believe it is not itachi who killed the mask man. There are no 1st and 2nd mask men only one and that is obito. Kindly read this link first http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/590/5 itachi said he will show the truth to sasuke before he will vanish. The truth is itachi knows that the mask man was an uchiha and he did not tell that it is madara. Itachi is clearly telling the truth, if he kill madara then why he did not tell/show to sasuke? because there is no true about itachi that he kills madara...and also there is no other reason for madara to hide himself under the mask.. if madara is wearing a mask when he died then why he didn't wearing a mask when he was revived by edo? unlike Mu the 2nd tsuchikage he still have a mask when he was revived by edo.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    He loved us first.

I agree with the pose, Madara, the two-masked men but not the part about Itachi killing Madara. No, just no plausible.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good could have happened a lot of proof there but madara unlocked rinnegan at the end of his life itachi couldn't take him and itachi said he wanted to take the crown as the strongest uchiha if he beat madara he wouldn't say that but could still have happened it explains a lot

Page 2 of 2 « First 12