Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Fanboy Killer.

Re: Itachi is the one who finally killed Madara(Who is 1st Masked Man Confirmed!)

[QUOTE=kam;8305847]This is the masked man when Itachi meets him.

And this is madara in the latest chapter Notice the position of his hand the way he is standing.

This not the first time he poses like this.

At the bottom of the second pic he does it again while there are other times i think you get the point Madara seems to stand like this out of habit its just how he rocks.I think the long hair is also a dead give away and if we have learned anything by now its you can always tell who is who by the hair just ask Obito fans.

Now Madara as seen in the lastest chapter clearly knows Obito which makes it possible he probably was the one that saved him. Going skiping into the future.
    Maybe tht Izuna

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: Itachi is the one who finally killed Madara(Who is 1st Masked Man Confirmed!)

Yeah i agree more than 1 Tobi. That version was Madara i believe. Tho why keep his face hidden?

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

to OP your copy/paste story was nice but your title i believe it is not itachi who killed the mask man. There are no 1st and 2nd mask men only one and that is obito. Kindly read this link first http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/590/5 itachi said he will show the truth to sasuke before he will vanish. The truth is itachi knows that the mask man was an uchiha and he did not tell that it is madara. Itachi is clearly telling the truth, if he kill madara then why he did not tell/show to sasuke? because there is no true about itachi that he kills madara...and also there is no other reason for madara to hide himself under the mask.. if madara is wearing a mask when he died then why he didn't wearing a mask when he was revived by edo? unlike Mu the 2nd tsuchikage he still have a mask when he was revived by edo.

Status
    Jan 2012
    He loved us first.

I agree with the pose, Madara, the two-masked men but not the part about Itachi killing Madara. No, just no plausible.

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Good could have happened a lot of proof there but madara unlocked rinnegan at the end of his life itachi couldn't take him and itachi said he wanted to take the crown as the strongest uchiha if he beat madara he wouldn't say that but could still have happened it explains a lot

Page 3 of 3 « First 123