Page 12 of 15 « First ... 289101112131415 Last»
Results 276 to 300 of 360
  1. #276
    Yondaime Hokage FourthLegacy's Avatar
    Status
    FourthLegacy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Toronto/Hamilton Canada
    Posts
    1,222
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    To a
    The naruhina narusaku fans. Chillax this isn't a love story, this shouldn't even be the main focus. Kishi RARELY mentions love teams and that's good for him because its not an important topic in the series right now


    Although I've been a narusaku fan for the past 3 years. I don't even know where he'll lead.
    And guys just to clear this out. Hinatas is very very very shy. Mean while Kushina was very aggressive and hot headed.
    I'm gonna stop taking there.
     
         

  2. #277
    Member LonerHero's Avatar
    Status
    LonerHero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    76
    Post Thanks / Like
    天道突き (╯°□°)╯
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by OneMellowGuy View Post
    Yeah he will. NaruHina is just an illusion.
    hurr durr

    Quote Originally Posted by AaaaNinja View Post
    Funny how the same folks who cry FILLER for anything that doesn't agree with them are also the same who use the movie as backup.
    Funny how some folks thinks that i am in denial....sad, but true

    people deny that Sakura can’t move on with her feelings because it’s convenient for them, they also say that they act like Naruto is the only one who can move on with his feelings, but I think they are also doing the same, aren’t they? They act like Naruto can’t move on from the crush he had on Sakura, and that Sakura is the only one who seems to have changed her feelings.
     
         
    Last edited by LonerHero; 03-17-2013 at 07:14 AM. Reason: i hate iPhone

  3. #278
    Easily Startled AaaaNinja's Avatar
    Status
    AaaaNinja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,635
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drawing stuff.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by LonerHero View Post
    hurr durr



    Funny how some folks thinks that i am in denial....sad, but true

    people deny that Sakura can’t move on with her feelings because it’s convenient for them, they also say that they act like Naruto is the only one who can move on with his feelings, but I think they are also doing the same, aren’t they? They act like Naruto can’t…
    Don't worry I was agreeing with you, just adding to what you were saying. It was just that earlier someone started posting some screengrab from the movie and I agree with you, it's just a movie. Plus I don't think there is nearly as much pairing service in it as people are making there to be anyway.
     
         

  4. #279
    Member LonerHero's Avatar
    Status
    LonerHero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    76
    Post Thanks / Like
    天道突き (╯°□°)╯
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by AaaaNinja View Post
    Don't worry I was agreeing with you, just adding to what you were saying. It was just that earlier someone started posting some screengrab from the movie and I agree with you, it's just a movie.
    Its seems like i misunderstood, gomen vuv*

    Either-way Naruto is probably the only series that i never consider it any movie of it canon.
     
         

  5. #280
    Member Tagen's Avatar
    Status
    Tagen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    In Your Wardrobe
    Posts
    234
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    what the heck, my thread was revived!
     
         

  6. #281
    Easily Startled AaaaNinja's Avatar
    Status
    AaaaNinja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,635
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drawing stuff.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by Tagen View Post
    what the heck, my thread was revived!
    Impure Thread Resurrection.
     
         

  7. #282
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    12,662
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    To do so would render Neji's death to be in vain, Neji sacrificed His life because Hinata loves Naruto in chapter 614 Neji told Naruto that Hinata is willing to die for Naruto,Why because She loves Him. Neji is willing to die because She loves Hinata like a sister and Naruto as a brother for having set Him free of His curse. Neji death cemented Naruto and Hinata's union,Hinata's words in chapter 615 told Naruto He is not alone that Hinata has ben on His side from the beginning. For Naruto to end up with Sakura it cheapens Neji's death it would mean He died in vain. Kishi dose not kill His characters in vain when they die it's for a valuable lesson in other characters growth and development. Now Both Naruto and Hinata have face first hand what it is like to lose a loved one at first hand,what it is like to scarifies for love sake. So do not cheapen Neji's sacrifice for love.
     
         

  8. #283
    37th Kamikazi Highlanders Hawker Fury's Avatar
    Status
    Hawker Fury is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    in shoe box off midland road
    Posts
    58
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Isn't the question will Sakura choose Naruto?

    Chauvinist pigs

    OK! on a more serious note let me explain. We know from episode 00? that Naruto enjoys gazing at Sakura and we know that Sakura while she has no problem with him probably won't date him and rather go get killed by Sasuke for some very strange reason.

    Hinata on the other hand has had a crush on Naruto since about the same time, and from her actions Naruto's admiration for her could only increase. The question is... is that enough for Naruto's heart to go bom chicka wah wah.

    I personally don't give a damn ether way, I like Hinata but Sakura is a bit more character rich in my opinion.
     
         
    Last edited by Hawker Fury; 03-17-2013 at 02:34 PM.

  9. #284
    Member LonerHero's Avatar
    Status
    LonerHero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    76
    Post Thanks / Like
    天道突き (╯°□°)╯
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawker Fury View Post
    Isn't the question will Sakura choose Naruto?

    Chauvinist pigs
    smh >.>

    OK! on a more serious note let me explain. We know from episode 00? that Naruto enjoys gazing at Sakura and we know that Sakura while she has no problem with him probably won't date him and rather go get killed by Sasuke for some very strange reason.
    This was past

    Basically he moved on and no longer has romantic feelings for Sakura, because of her never ending obsession with Sasuke

    Hinata on the other hand has had a crush on Naruto since about the same time, and from her actions Naruto's admiration for her could only increase. The question is... is that enough for Naruto's heart to go bom chicka wah wah.
    ....what?

    I personally don't give a damn ether way, I like Hinata but Sakura is a bit more character rich in my opinion.
    Ah the never ending cycle of hinata has no development at all.
     
         
    Last edited by LonerHero; 03-17-2013 at 02:52 PM.

  10. #285
    37th Kamikazi Highlanders Hawker Fury's Avatar
    Status
    Hawker Fury is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    in shoe box off midland road
    Posts
    58
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    What i meant was that Hinata has been doing a bit more for Naruto then Sakura's nothing at all (apart from nearly getting herself killed, lying to him etc, and trying to kill someone he told her not to)
     
         

  11. #286
    Member Sussanoo's Avatar
    Status
    Sussanoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    201
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Naruto is gonna have Uchiha-babies with Sasuke, and that is the end of it!
     
         

  12. #287
    Senior Member Oksus's Avatar
    Status
    Oksus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,385
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    To do so would render Neji's death to be in vain, Neji sacrificed His life because Hinata loves Naruto in chapter 614 Neji told Naruto that Hinata is willing to die for Naruto,Why because She loves Him. Neji is willing to die because She loves Hinata like a sister and Naruto as a brother for having set Him free of His curse. Neji death cemented Naruto and Hinata's union,Hinata's words in chapter 615 told Naruto He is not alone that Hinata has ben on His side from the beginning. For Naruto to end up with Sakura it cheapens Neji's death it would mean He died in vain. Kishi dose not kill His characters in vain when they die it's for a valuable lesson in other characters growth and development. Now Both Naruto and Hinata have face first hand what it is like to lose a loved one at first hand,what it is like to scarifies for love sake. So do not cheapen Neji's sacrifice for love.
    Yeah because people throw their lives away so two people can get together, because **** logic. Neji died to protect Hinata, not to get Naruto and Hinata together.
     
         

  13. #288
    Easily Startled AaaaNinja's Avatar
    Status
    AaaaNinja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,635
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drawing stuff.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    To do so would render Neji's death to be in vain, Neji sacrificed His life because Hinata loves Naruto in chapter 614 Neji told Naruto that Hinata is willing to die for Naruto,Why because She loves Him. Neji is willing to die because She loves Hinata like a sister and Naruto as a brother for having set Him free of His curse. Neji death cemented Naruto and Hinata's union,Hinata's words in chapter 615 told Naruto He is not alone that Hinata has ben on His side from the beginning. For Naruto to end up with Sakura it cheapens Neji's death it would mean He died in vain. Kishi dose not kill His characters in vain when they die it's for a valuable lesson in other characters growth and development. Now Both Naruto and Hinata have face first hand what it is like to lose a loved one at first hand,what it is like to scarifies for love sake. So do not cheapen Neji's sacrifice for love.
    Uh... I don't think that would cheapen it at all. I think that dying because he's a shipper already makes it cheap. I think the practical reasons are that, if he sees she's willing to get herself killed to keep Naruto alive like that, it's worth it for her to be around just a bit longer, passing the test of what makes an ideal guardian. The fate of the whole world is kind of at stake, your priorities have to make sense.

    What was the reason that Hinata gave that would make his death in vain? Not "Naruto, if you don't go out with me his death will be in vain." That doesn't sound particularly noble.
     
         

  14. #289
    Member TheDream98's Avatar
    Status
    TheDream98 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like
    Training in the mountains and
    listening tokendrick lamar
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Well sakura really doesnt do anything for naruto and Hinata had been shown to be ready to throw her life away for naruto and basing this on sakuras early charecter till now i belive sakura would need more convincing to do that while Hinata would do it because she loves him while sakura doesnt. Cmon people even Naruto knows that sakura dont love his ass.
     
         

  15. #290
    Member Shizu's Avatar
    Status
    Shizu is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Miami, Florida
    Posts
    128
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Naruto will choose ME.
     
         

  16. #291
    Member LonerHero's Avatar
    Status
    LonerHero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    76
    Post Thanks / Like
    天道突き (╯°□°)╯
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by Sussanoo View Post
    Naruto is gonna have Uchiha-babies with Sasuke, and that is the end of it!
    This is no time for yaoi >.>
     
         
    Last edited by LonerHero; 03-17-2013 at 05:14 PM. Reason: never mind

  17. #292
    Senior Member Oksus's Avatar
    Status
    Oksus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,385
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by LonerHero View Post
    This is no time for yaoi >.>



    He did both Actually...

    You are proving yourself wrong xD He basically said: Naruto people are willing to die for you, you cant be reckless anymore, you are the only one that can stop this. He is telling him to keep himself alive no matter what, because he is the only one that can save them.
     
         

  18. #293
    Member LonerHero's Avatar
    Status
    LonerHero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    76
    Post Thanks / Like
    天道突き (╯°□°)╯
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by oksus View Post
    You are proving yourself wrong xD He basically said: Naruto people are willing to die for you, you cant be reckless anymore, you are the only one that can stop this. He is telling him to keep himself alive no matter what, because he is the only one that can save them.
    I know, i was being sarcastic which is why i removed this
     
         

  19. #294
    Senior Member Oksus's Avatar
    Status
    Oksus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,385
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by LonerHero View Post
    I know, i was being sarcastic which is why i removed this
    Alright :P
     
         

  20. #295
    Kakashi Kakashi42's Avatar
    Status
    Kakashi42 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Behind you... A THOUSAND YEARS OF DEATH!
    Posts
    8,993
    Post Thanks / Like
    How come every time i'm in the
    Kitchen.. You in the kitchen?
    Eatin up all the damn food.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Naruto has given alot more love to Hinata. I disagree.
     
         

  21. #296
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    12,662
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by ukases View Post
    Yeah because people throw their lives away so two people can get together, because **** logic. Neji died to protect Hinata, not to get Naruto and Hinata together.
    You did not read the hole thing or you are leaving the rest out just to fit your view,Well it's ok. Naruto and Hinata will have the last laugh on their critics.
     
         

  22. #297
    Easily Startled AaaaNinja's Avatar
    Status
    AaaaNinja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,635
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drawing stuff.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    You did not read the hole thing or you are leaving the rest out just to fit your view,Well it's ok. Naruto and Hinata will have the last laugh on their critics.
    It doesn't matter whether you're right or not over whether they'll end up together. Neither I or ukases are saying they won't. The problem is that the explanation given for why they should is just terrible.
     
         

  23. #298
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    12,662
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by AaaaNinja View Post
    It doesn't matter whether you're right or not over whether they'll end up together. Neither I or ukases are saying they won't. The problem is that the explanation given for why they should is just terrible.
    Terrible is Sakura how would whisper Sasuke in Naruto hear as He kisses Her,How you like your girlfriend whispering in your ear for the rest of your life the last boyfriend She had over your name.
     
         

  24. #299
    Taka's comeback SasukeUchiha910's Avatar
    Status
    SasukeUchiha910 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    f!cking your mom
    Posts
    6,122
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~TOKYO GHOUL,東京喰種~ FTW
    / Evangelion 4.0 in 2015 /
    Okitenemuru's manga is
    awesome/ its time to get busy
    / lord sasuke solo's
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by fayeon View Post
    You proved that suigetsu have feelings for karin and karin have feelings for sasuke

    that isn't foreshadowing for sasukarin at all .

    What i said is kishimoto words

    Kishimoto >>> you

    go on and disagree with him we will just see at the end of the manga .
    ur an idoit/ SK will be canon and u'll be butthurt
     
         

  25. #300
    Member
    Status
    SONIC1234 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    172
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Sir i somewhat aggree with BUT if he choose sakura and sasuke returns to the village you think Sakura will go with with naruto or sauske?
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •