Page 2 of 15 « First 12345612 ... Last»
    Senior Member 9tailsJinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

darkxhope made a finding...
    The reason Naruto liked Sakura is because she wanted to be acknowledged by Sasuke, just like he wanted to be acknowledeged by the village... Read the bench scene and see for yourself. Before the Neji fight, Naruto found out that Hinata wanted to be acknowledged too, that's why he said he liked a person like her. You see the same thing he likes about Sakura, Hinata also have.
    Next the blood bond...
    Blood represents a bond in Naruto. Just like a blood contract. First Iruka's blood fell on Naruto and after, he created a bond with him. Second, Sasuke, after the fight at the valley at the end, Sasuke coughed up blood and afterwards, his bond with Sasuke is still strong. Next his parents, before they died, their blood fell on baby Naruto and which you could see, Naruto has a strong bond with them even if he didn't know them for long. He also made a vow on Hinata's blood. During the fight with Neji, it looked as if every attack Naruto got, Hinata felt it too. Which means they also share a bond.

Kushina said that Naruto should find a girlfriend similar to her.
    Well, both her and Hinata fought to protect Naruto with their lives.
    They both can cook as to which Sakura can't.
    They both only loved one man in their entire lives. Sakura share the same qaulity, but it's not for Naruto.
    Both have been changed by the men they loved. Minato changed Kushina and Naruto changed Hinata.
    Kushina and Minato had the same dream to be Hokage, while Naruto and Hinata share the same Nindo. I can go on, but I'm lazy...

There are more in the darkxhope's manifesto...

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    To win, but not destroy… To
    conquer, but not humiliate…
    That is what true conquest is!

it's not about a girl like his mother,it's about naruto,naruto since part1 already understood that sakura won't like him unless like a brother
    and he accepted that,plus you seem to forget that naruto never ran after his own pleasure but for others,if you looked at the special chapter of the new movie,it saids that the limited tskyoumi reflected what naruto wanted,and in the movie we saw as pairings,i'll just let you guess.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by htmwall View Post
    it's not about a girl like his mother,it's about naruto,naruto since part1 already understood that sakura won't like him unless like a brother
    and he accepted that
    ,plus you seem to forget that naruto never ran after his own pleasure but for others,if you looked at the special chapter of the new movie,it saids that the limited tskyoumi reflected what naruto wanted,and in the movie we saw as pairings,i'll just let you guess.
    Wow, what a bullshit...

Living in a World without elxdark's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    BEST THIEF NA

Quote Originally Posted by 9tailsJinchuuriki View Post
    Don't be a dumb ass. The theme for Naruto is acceptance and Hinata wants Naruto to accept her and Sakura wants Sasuke to accept her. Do you really think Kishi would destroy the main theme? Plus there is a lot more resemblence between Kushina and Hinata than Sakura. If you want to find out the resemblence, go to Naruto forums, someone there made an essay on everything Naruto and Hinata related. Then you will see, there are more positive things between Naruto and Hinata than there are of Naruto and Sakura.
    Read the manga again, the main theme is "never give up".

OP: there many many many facts it will be narusaku i guess.. as i said in other threads about this i'm tired of fighting with NH fans(in generally)they can't accepts facts or opinions is like obito is not tobi and blah blah.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Turson View Post
    Wow, what a bullshit...
    How is that bullshit? He already acknowlegde that Sakura loves Sasuke when he made the promise to bring him back. If that wasn't so, he would've accepted her confession, but he knew she loves Sasuke...

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by elxdark View Post
    Read the manga again, the main theme is "never give up".

OP: there many many many facts it will be narusaku i guess.. as i said in other threads about this i'm tired of fighting with NH fans(in generally)they can't accepts facts or opinions is like obito is not tobi and blah blah.
    Kishi said the main theme for part 2 is acceptance. Go to Sayian Island... You will find all his interviews there

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

How is that bullshit? He already acknowlegde that Sakura loves Sasuke when he made the promise to bring him back. If that wasn't so, he would've accepted her confession, but he knew she loves Sasuke...
    And that also means that he accepted that she will never love him? Please..

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

And that also means that he accepted that she will never love him? Please..
    Japanese girls are not like every other girls. When they fall inlove with someone, they will stay inlove with that person forever. And Sakura and Naruto have a more brother and Sister relationship.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Japanese girls are not like every other girls. When they fall inlove with someone, they will stay inlove with that person forever. And Sakura and Naruto have a more brother and Sister relationship.
    Good sir, keep arguments like this to yourself. Im not interested in your strange "facts".

So I guess that every Japanese girl marries a guy who was her first love or no one? ...

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

In the new movie he wanted a Sakura happy. Doesn't mean that Sakura will end with Sasuke.
    And Sakura is quite unsure now about her feelings, even if she thought about Sasuke... I mean, if you look at their relationship throughout the manga you'll understand that her feelings shows sometimes more than just brotherly love. Even Yamato told her that her feelings are more than just that.

In the end is Kishimoto who decides...

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    BEST THIEF NA

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    In the new movie he wanted a Sakura happy. Doesn't mean that Sakura will end with Sasuke.
    And Sakura is quite unsure now about her feelings, even if she thought about Sasuke... I mean, if you look at their relationship throughout the manga you'll understand that her feelings shows sometimes more than just brotherly love. Even Yamato told her that her feelings are more than just that.

In the end is Kishimoto who decides...
    +1
    kishimoto has the last word.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good sir, keep arguments like this to yourself. Im not interested in your strange "facts".

So I guess that every Japanese girl marries a guy who was her first love or no one? ...
    If you haven't noticed, kishi portrays the women in the manga just like I stated. Every one of them are only inlove with one man, even if they die ( tsunade and dan)

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    spiting-ill-sick-real-shit

no hinata has always liked naruto while sakura just *****es
    plus imagine what there son would be like(reincarnation of so6p+hinata has byakugan)

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

If you haven't noticed, kishi portrays the women in the manga just like I stated. Every one of them are only inlove with one man, even if they die ( tsunade and dan)
    Yet Tsunade has shown some confusing feelings in connection with Jiraya too... Plus, Jiraya never stated his love for Tsunade.

@elark: Thank you! ^^

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    They say I 'm a troubled boy,
    just because I like to
    destroy, all the things that
    bring the idiots joy. Well,
    what's wrong with a little
    destruction?

The thread starter ignores the fact that Naruto is in no position to choose Sakura. Simply because she doesn't like him.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    BEST THIEF NA

Quote Originally Posted by 10023213 View Post
    no hinata has always liked naruto while sakura just *****es
    plus imagine what there son would be like(reincarnation of so6p+hinata has byakugan)
    And for these arguments I've Stopped replying

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyo4 View Post
    The thread starter ignores the fact that Naruto is in no position to choose Sakura. Simply because she doesn't like him.
    Than it means that you are not reading the same manga I do... She does have some feelings for him, it's just not yet confirmed and Kishimoto could be turning tables anytime.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    BEST THIEF NA

Yet Tsunade has shown some confusing feelings in connection with Jiraya too... Plus, Jiraya never stated his love for Tsunade.

you're welcome :D

lol chatte I thought the same as you, About Jiraya/tsunade. I wanted to reply him but you were faster than me .

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by elxdark View Post
    you're welcome :D

lol chatte I thought the same as you, About Jiraya/tsunade. I wanted to reply him but you were faster than me .
    Those tears weren't just simple tears as she saw him leaving and afterwards, after she finds he's dead.
    I mean, in front of everyone she's like... Ok, sad, bla bla, but when she got alone, she cried the hell out of her.
    I strongly believe that if Jiraya would've open his heart towards her, she would've open hers towards him.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    just because I like to
    destruction?

Than it means that you are not reading the same manga I do... She does have some feelings for him, it's just not yet confirmed and Kishimoto could be turning tables anytime.
    We are reading the same manga..but you understand what you want to understand.Of course there is the possibility but that's just a wish of yours and the rest of the narusaku fans. She has feelings for him ok but no desire...no "bring back Sasuke" "Sasuke I can't live without you"

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto never said he loved Sakura, he only said he liked her. Sai assumed that he loves her and after that it was also proven that she still loves Sasuke, even after he tried to kill her. She never thought about Naruto romantically even after that fake confession. But in the last chapter which Hinata was shown, she said that she was going to be with him. Kishimoto won't throw that in randomly.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Those tears weren't just simple tears as she saw him leaving and afterwards, after she finds he's dead.
    I mean, in front of everyone she's like... Ok, sad, bla bla, but when she got alone, she cried the hell out of her.
    I strongly believe that if Jiraya would've open his heart towards her, she would've open hers towards him.
    Even if she had feelings, it doesn't mean she loved him. Dan was dead,but when dan showed up, you could she she still loved him. The same with Sakura, as long as Sasuke is alive, she will love him even when his dead. You can't ignore Hinata's feelings either. I doubt Kishi would let Naruto reject her feelings..

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1. There's only one girl who likes him.
    2. Sakura is still in love with Sasuke and will become a necrophile when he dies, lol.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyo4 View Post
    We are reading the same manga..but you understand what you want to understand.Of course there is the possibility but that's just a wish of yours and the rest of the narusaku fans. She has feelings for him ok but no desire...no "bring back Sasuke" "Sasuke I can't live without you"
    Where did you get the ideea I am NaruSaku? Stop making assumptions BEFORE you actually look into something.
    So, let's make things clear. Is not a wish of mine. I could care less how they end, as long as they're happy, BUT, let's revise some things you said.

That she doesn't care about him, right?

1. Please tell me, who was the first one to support his dream to become a Hokage?

2. Who was the one that OVER TIME changed her feelings for Naruto as she realised he is indeed a great guy?

3. It is even observed by others how gentle she is with him...

4. Not to mention the minute she saw Sai speaking about Sasuke and that Naruto was hurted by that, she took the matters into her own hands.

5. How worried she was about Naruto taking his 4tail form.

6. Who was the one who, knowing clearly that could die, put Naruto's health above ANYTHING, even her love for Sasuke, as Naruto was in great danger?

7. Plus, not to mention that she clearly develops feelings for her as others have seen it...

Not going into much more detail than that.

Even if she had feelings, it doesn't mean she loved him. Dan was dead,but when dan showed up, you could she she still loved him. The same with Sakura, as long as Sasuke is alive, she will love him even when his dead. You can't ignore Hinata's feelings either. I doubt Kishi would let Naruto reject her feelings..
    I am not ignoring Hinata's feeling for him. As I told you, to me is the same, as long as they end up happily ever after. But this thing is Naruto's choice. If Sakura's the one he loves, there's nothing we can do about that.

Plus, I would see Hinata supporting him in the end if he doesn't chose her, because she's a great kind-hearted girl.

The same it would happen with Sakura if she finally 100% gets in love with him and he chooses Hinata.

They both want what's the best for him.

Last edited by Chatte; 09-10-2012 at 06:06 PM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    just because I like to
    destruction?

Ok you are right about the fact that I assumed you were narusaku.To be honest I did not even read your first post, I commented on the title of your thread. But since you are now showing your evidence I can answer with more objectivity than before.

The thing is you are confusing two different emotions. Desire and compassion.
    In most of the examples you mentioned Sakura indeed shows great compassion towards Naruto.There is no denying that.But when Sasuke appears she is at a loss isnt's she? That is desire. The feeling that confuses her and leads her to that state. Think about Rin too. She showed the same compassion towards Obito but she was in love with Kakashi wasn't she? Even if you said Sasuke will choose Sakura though I would still disagree because right now her feeling towards him are not clear either.

I have to add that I also could care less about the coupling thing although initialy I favoured sasusaku.Now I think that Sasuke ending up with Sakura would be strange for him.

Think about it...you may love somebody but you may be in love with another one.

Ok I guess I overanalysed it but you were quite thorough too so that's fair.