Page 3 of 18 « First 123456713 ... Last»
Results 41 to 60 of 360
  1. #41
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo4 View Post
    The thread starter ignores the fact that Naruto is in no position to choose Sakura. Simply because she doesn't like him.
    Than it means that you are not reading the same manga I do... She does have some feelings for him, it's just not yet confirmed and Kishimoto could be turning tables anytime.
     
         

  2. #42
    Living in a World without elxdark's Avatar
    Status
    elxdark is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    549
    Location
    In my bed
    BEST THIEF NA
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Yet Tsunade has shown some confusing feelings in connection with Jiraya too... Plus, Jiraya never stated his love for Tsunade.

    @elark: Thank you! ^^
    you're welcome :D

    lol chatte I thought the same as you, About Jiraya/tsunade. I wanted to reply him but you were faster than me .
     
         

  3. #43
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by elxdark View Post
    you're welcome :D

    lol chatte I thought the same as you, About Jiraya/tsunade. I wanted to reply him but you were faster than me .
    Those tears weren't just simple tears as she saw him leaving and afterwards, after she finds he's dead.
    I mean, in front of everyone she's like... Ok, sad, bla bla, but when she got alone, she cried the hell out of her.
    I strongly believe that if Jiraya would've open his heart towards her, she would've open hers towards him.
     
         

  4. #44
    Twisted Scientist Frankenstein's Avatar
    Status
    Frankenstein is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,028
    Location
    A hot place
    They say I 'm a troubled boy,
    just because I like to
    destroy, all the things that
    bring the idiots joy. Well,
    what's wrong with a little
    destruction?
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Than it means that you are not reading the same manga I do... She does have some feelings for him, it's just not yet confirmed and Kishimoto could be turning tables anytime.
    We are reading the same manga..but you understand what you want to understand.Of course there is the possibility but that's just a wish of yours and the rest of the narusaku fans. She has feelings for him ok but no desire...no "bring back Sasuke" "Sasuke I can't live without you"
     
         

  5. #45
    Senior Member 9tailsJinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    9tailsJinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,267
    Location
    in reality
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Yet Tsunade has shown some confusing feelings in connection with Jiraya too... Plus, Jiraya never stated his love for Tsunade.

    @elark: Thank you! ^^
    Naruto never said he loved Sakura, he only said he liked her. Sai assumed that he loves her and after that it was also proven that she still loves Sasuke, even after he tried to kill her. She never thought about Naruto romantically even after that fake confession. But in the last chapter which Hinata was shown, she said that she was going to be with him. Kishimoto won't throw that in randomly.
     
         

  6. #46
    Senior Member 9tailsJinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    9tailsJinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,267
    Location
    in reality
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Those tears weren't just simple tears as she saw him leaving and afterwards, after she finds he's dead.
    I mean, in front of everyone she's like... Ok, sad, bla bla, but when she got alone, she cried the hell out of her.
    I strongly believe that if Jiraya would've open his heart towards her, she would've open hers towards him.
    Even if she had feelings, it doesn't mean she loved him. Dan was dead,but when dan showed up, you could she she still loved him. The same with Sakura, as long as Sasuke is alive, she will love him even when his dead. You can't ignore Hinata's feelings either. I doubt Kishi would let Naruto reject her feelings..
     
         

  7. #47
    Member Ryan Ensign's Avatar
    Status
    Ryan Ensign is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    328
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    1. There's only one girl who likes him.
    2. Sakura is still in love with Sasuke and will become a necrophile when he dies, lol.
     
         

  8. #48
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo4 View Post
    We are reading the same manga..but you understand what you want to understand.Of course there is the possibility but that's just a wish of yours and the rest of the narusaku fans. She has feelings for him ok but no desire...no "bring back Sasuke" "Sasuke I can't live without you"
    Where did you get the ideea I am NaruSaku? Stop making assumptions BEFORE you actually look into something.
    So, let's make things clear. Is not a wish of mine. I could care less how they end, as long as they're happy, BUT, let's revise some things you said.

    That she doesn't care about him, right?


    1. Please tell me, who was the first one to support his dream to become a Hokage?



    2. Who was the one that OVER TIME changed her feelings for Naruto as she realised he is indeed a great guy?


    3. It is even observed by others how gentle she is with him...


    4. Not to mention the minute she saw Sai speaking about Sasuke and that Naruto was hurted by that, she took the matters into her own hands.




    5. How worried she was about Naruto taking his 4tail form.



    6. Who was the one who, knowing clearly that could die, put Naruto's health above ANYTHING, even her love for Sasuke, as Naruto was in great danger?




    7. Plus, not to mention that she clearly develops feelings for her as others have seen it...


    Not going into much more detail than that.


    Quote Originally Posted by 9tailsJinchuuriki View Post
    Even if she had feelings, it doesn't mean she loved him. Dan was dead,but when dan showed up, you could she she still loved him. The same with Sakura, as long as Sasuke is alive, she will love him even when his dead. You can't ignore Hinata's feelings either. I doubt Kishi would let Naruto reject her feelings..
    I am not ignoring Hinata's feeling for him. As I told you, to me is the same, as long as they end up happily ever after. But this thing is Naruto's choice. If Sakura's the one he loves, there's nothing we can do about that.

    Plus, I would see Hinata supporting him in the end if he doesn't chose her, because she's a great kind-hearted girl.

    The same it would happen with Sakura if she finally 100% gets in love with him and he chooses Hinata.

    They both want what's the best for him.
     
         
    Last edited by Chatte; 09-10-2012 at 07:06 PM.

  9. #49
    Twisted Scientist Frankenstein's Avatar
    Status
    Frankenstein is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,028
    Location
    A hot place
    They say I 'm a troubled boy,
    just because I like to
    destroy, all the things that
    bring the idiots joy. Well,
    what's wrong with a little
    destruction?
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Ok you are right about the fact that I assumed you were narusaku.To be honest I did not even read your first post, I commented on the title of your thread. But since you are now showing your evidence I can answer with more objectivity than before.

    The thing is you are confusing two different emotions. Desire and compassion.
    In most of the examples you mentioned Sakura indeed shows great compassion towards Naruto.There is no denying that.But when Sasuke appears she is at a loss isnt's she? That is desire. The feeling that confuses her and leads her to that state. Think about Rin too. She showed the same compassion towards Obito but she was in love with Kakashi wasn't she? Even if you said Sasuke will choose Sakura though I would still disagree because right now her feeling towards him are not clear either.

    I have to add that I also could care less about the coupling thing although initialy I favoured sasusaku.Now I think that Sasuke ending up with Sakura would be strange for him.

    Think about it...you may love somebody but you may be in love with another one.

    Ok I guess I overanalysed it but you were quite thorough too so that's fair.
     
         

  10. #50
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo4 View Post
    Ok you are right about the fact that I assumed you were narusaku.To be honest I did not even read your first post, I commented on the title of your thread. But since you are now showing your evidence I can answer with more objectivity than before.

    The thing is you are confusing two different emotions. Desire and compassion.
    In most of the examples you mentioned Sakura indeed shows great compassion towards Naruto.There is no denying that.But when Sasuke appears she is at a loss isnt's she? That is desire. The feeling that confuses her and leads her to that state. Think about Rin too. She showed the same compassion towards Obito but she was in love with Kakashi wasn't she? Even if you said Sasuke will choose Sakura though I would still disagree because right now her feeling towards him are not clear either.

    I have to add that I also could care less about the coupling thing although initialy I favoured sasusaku.Now I think that Sasuke ending up with Sakura would be strange for him.

    Think about it...you may love somebody but you may be in love with another one.

    Ok I guess I overanalysed it but you were quite thorough too so that's fair.
    It's not the title of my thread. It's actually not MY thread, lol.
    I wouldn't be so sure it's compassion. Compasion is usually potrayed differently. She doesn't want him to be hurt, that's all. You could call that protective rather than compassion. But usually, at the beginning things start from stuff like these ones.
    I didn't said that she is over Sasuke, only that she isn't that much of an enjoyment when it comes to Sasuke, she has realised the type of man Sasuke is now and when it comes to him, she's more like regretful that he loves him.
    Nice comparison there with Rin, I always said that Team Minato is Team 7 rebuilt, lol.
    The thing is, indeed, it was the same situation but if you look at Rin, after Kakashi tells her that Obito loved her and that he would've been a scumbag who would've abandoned her, then there is this panel showing Rin looking at the sky.
    We can clearly deduct from there that Rin actually kinda started to acknowledged Obito's love for her and that she kinda regrets that she didn't looked-up to him that way.
    Maybe this will be the change in Team 7, that actually Sakura will realise that Naruto is best for her. She has been featured lately that she puts Naruto over Sasuke. That 4 tail thing plus when she went to kill Sasuke. It was more important to her the fact that Naruto's suffering from that burden of the promise than the fact she might loose Sasuke forever, so she did take that risk in order for Naruto to feel releaved.

    I am not saying she is not loving Sasuke anymore, I am saying the fact that she is in the possibility of developping love for Naruto as well.
     
         

  11. #51
    Senior Member Turson's Avatar
    Status
    Turson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    9,719
    Location
    Poland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by 9tailsJinchuuriki View Post
    If you haven't noticed, kishi portrays the women in the manga just like I stated. Every one of them are only inlove with one man, even if they die ( tsunade and dan)
    Its funny you mentioned that. In the end, Tsunade decided to give Jiraiya a chance, unfortunately he ended up fighting against one of the most powerful characters in manga.
     
         

  12. #52
    Twisted Scientist Frankenstein's Avatar
    Status
    Frankenstein is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,028
    Location
    A hot place
    They say I 'm a troubled boy,
    just because I like to
    destroy, all the things that
    bring the idiots joy. Well,
    what's wrong with a little
    destruction?
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    It's not the title of my thread. It's actually not MY thread, lol.
    I wouldn't be so sure it's compassion. Compasion is usually potrayed differently. She doesn't want him to be hurt, that's all. You could call that protective rather than compassion. But usually, at the beginning things start from stuff like these ones.
    I didn't said that she is over Sasuke, only that she isn't that much of an enjoyment when it comes to Sasuke, she has realised the type of man Sasuke is now and when it comes to him, she's more like regretful that he loves him.
    Nice comparison there with Rin, I always said that Team Minato is Team 7 rebuilt, lol.
    The thing is, indeed, it was the same situation but if you look at Rin, after Kakashi tells her that Obito loved her and that he would've been a scumbag who would've abandoned her, then there is this panel showing Rin looking at the sky.
    We can clearly deduct from there that Rin actually kinda started to acknowledged Obito's love for her and that she kinda regrets that she didn't looked-up to him that way.
    Maybe this will be the change in Team 7, that actually Sakura will realise that Naruto is best for her. She has been featured lately that she puts Naruto over Sasuke. That 4 tail thing plus when she went to kill Sasuke. It was more important to her the fact that Naruto's suffering from that burden of the promise than the fact she might loose Sasuke forever, so she did take that risk in order for Naruto to feel releaved.

    I am not saying she is not loving Sasuke anymore, I am saying the fact that she is in the possibility of developping love for Naruto as well.

    Haha ok sorry again obviously I haven't read the first post of the thread yet (and I don't intend to do so :P)

    Well from what you (very nicely) said we seem to almost agree now. I too believe that Sakura may in the end develop more romantic feelings about naruto and get over Sasuke but that's not the case for now. And to be honest it would be kind of dumb if Naruto chooses his child love over Hinata.

    The analogy with Rin is actually quite accurate but not entirely.Rin never expressed her feelings for Kakashi (at least we have not seen that).On the contrary Sakura was obsessed with Sasuke.

    I would also like to say that I am slighlty impressed about the way you talk compared to most of the trolls here.
     
         

  13. #53
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo4 View Post
    Haha ok sorry again obviously I haven't read the first post of the thread yet (and I don't intend to do so :P)

    Well from what you (very nicely) said we seem to almost agree now. I too believe that Sakura may in the end develop more romantic feelings about naruto and get over Sasuke but that's not the case for now. And to be honest it would be kind of dumb if Naruto chooses his child love over Hinata.

    The analogy with Rin is actually quite accurate but not entirely.Rin never expressed her feelings for Kakashi (at least we have not seen that).On the contrary Sakura was obsessed with Sasuke.

    I would also like to say that I am slighlty impressed about the way you talk compared to most of the trolls here.
    It's ok if you don't read it At least we could get along with eachother from the latests post, hehe.
    Yeah, we agree, I just didn't agree with you at the beginning when you stated she didn cared (or something like that) about Naruto.
    Have to admit that thing pisses me off as she's shown dozen times she cares about Naruto. But because she's there to represent the emotional part of the shinobi world, people start bashing on her.
    In this aspect he's more like Obito than Rin. Obito was the one who always cried, expressed feelings no matter what. I just loved that about him, he was a pure character, that's why I dislike the ideea of him being Tobi. But well, that's another story.

    Indeed, the romantic twist is a little different here. While Rin didn't confess her love for Kakashi, he knew that she had something for him, but in the same time he wanted her to acknowledge the love of a righteous man, rather then, at that time, a scumbag like him to quote.

    That's indeed the only differences between her and Rin. Oh! And the fact that Rin wasn't so hot-tempered like Sakura, in that aspect Sakura is like Naruto's mom, lol.

    Regarding the last part, I must thank you for your kind words. This is the way I like to talk but unfortunately few people are around here the base that do things this manner. Most of them are, like you stated yourself, just trolls/fanboys.

    Although for defending Sakura's personality and trying to explain her personality to most of the people, I've been called a fangirl myself, lol.

    Anyway...
     
         

  14. #54
    Eye me maybe Bloodytaste's Avatar
    Status
    Bloodytaste is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    257
    Location
    Germany
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Naruto will choose Sasuke~ Just as he does the whole time~
     
         

  15. #55
    Twisted Scientist Frankenstein's Avatar
    Status
    Frankenstein is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,028
    Location
    A hot place
    They say I 'm a troubled boy,
    just because I like to
    destroy, all the things that
    bring the idiots joy. Well,
    what's wrong with a little
    destruction?
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    It's ok if you don't read it At least we could get along with eachother from the latests post, hehe.
    Yeah, we agree, I just didn't agree with you at the beginning when you stated she didn cared (or something like that) about Naruto.
    Have to admit that thing pisses me off as she's shown dozen times she cares about Naruto. But because she's there to represent the emotional part of the shinobi world, people start bashing on her.
    In this aspect he's more like Obito than Rin. Obito was the one who always cried, expressed feelings no matter what. I just loved that about him, he was a pure character, that's why I dislike the ideea of him being Tobi. But well, that's another story.

    Indeed, the romantic twist is a little different here. While Rin didn't confess her love for Kakashi, he knew that she had something for him, but in the same time he wanted her to acknowledge the love of a righteous man, rather then, at that time, a scumbag like him to quote.

    That's indeed the only differences between her and Rin. Oh! And the fact that Rin wasn't so hot-tempered like Sakura, in that aspect Sakura is like Naruto's mom, lol.

    Regarding the last part, I must thank you for your kind words. This is the way I like to talk but unfortunately few people are around here the base that do things this manner. Most of them are, like you stated yourself, just trolls/fanboys.

    Although for defending Sakura's personality and trying to explain her personality to most of the people, I've been called a fangirl myself, lol.

    Anyway...
    Yes I see your point and I actually agree with that. The thing I was disagreeing with in the first place was that Naruto could choose whoever he likes between Hinata and Sakura regardless of the latter's feelings for him.

    I always appreciate a nice conversation about the characters of a series I follow cause actually the character development is the most interesting part of any series. But the troll percentage is too high in any internet forum.

    As for defending Sakura's character..well she is a main character which has influenced (and possibly will infuence) the plot so she deserves being discussed.
     
         

  16. #56
    Member Tdogg's Avatar
    Status
    Tdogg is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    243
    Location
    Hidden in the Smoke
    Drinkin Smokin Fckin Plottin
    Schemin Plottin Gettin Money
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    This thread is trash, naruto can't choose sakura when she's not even an option.. she doesn't want naruto lol seriously what manga have you been reading? shape up!
     
         

  17. #57
    Wash Uffizi jaykuhz's Avatar
    Status
    jaykuhz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,837
    Location
    California
    ok lol
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    If Sakura gets crushed just how Danzo did with Sasuke's Susano'o
     
         

  18. #58
    Member Sexy Jutsu's Avatar
    Status
    Sexy Jutsu is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    504
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    God... some NaruSaku fans are dumb as hell.

    So what... you saw one SINGLE picture of Kushina talking to Naruto? SMH.

    Then there's HUNDREDS of actual Sasuke/Sakura "moments".

    All signs point towards them being together (if even Naruto/Sasuke were to get partners at the end of the series). I would prefer NaruSaku as well but you other people are just in denial.

    And you act like Naruto will get someone... just because HE wants them. Sakura has no interest in Naruto. Get your head out of your ass.
     
         

  19. #59
    Member NARUTOS Rinnegan's Avatar
    Status
    NARUTOS Rinnegan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    208
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by 9tailsJinchuuriki View Post
    Don't be a dumb ass. The theme for Naruto is acceptance and Hinata wants Naruto to accept her and Sakura wants Sasuke to accept her. Do you really think Kishi would destroy the main theme? Plus there is a lot more resemblence between Kushina and Hinata than Sakura. If you want to find out the resemblence, go to Naruto forums, someone there made an essay on everything Naruto and Hinata related. Then you will see, there are more positive things between Naruto and Hinata than there are of Naruto and Sakura.
    Apparentlyyour the dumb ass for thinking that is the mane theme, dumb ass. First of all, who the **** gives a shit yet. The manga is getting intense you guys post about love, wtf. How about just let Kishi decide. Idiots think about ****en love stories when Madara just came :sy:
     
         

  20. #60
    Member GracefulSerenity's Avatar
    Status
    GracefulSerenity is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    127
    Location
    Trying to convince the Shinigami to let Itachi live
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Honestly, I don't think ANY pairings are gonna happen at the end. Everyone shops at least ONE of the 4 major pairings (SasuNaru, SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSaku). So if Kishi decides on ONE pairing ONLY, then he'll get flames worse than those of Tobi's identity.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •