This user has no status.

Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

doesnt matter to, aslong as its not hinata >.>

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Tagen View Post
    sorry to all you hinata fanboys (me included) but i came across this page in the manga recently. It shows that it is most likely that naruto will get with sakura as his girlfriend instead of hinata

Check the bottom left panel.

EXPLANATION FOR THOSE WHO ARE SLOW:

''Just try not to pick a weird one...''
    - Naruto considers Hinata to be weird, i'm 100% sure he's mentioned that she is weird. (Think it was @ the start of shippuden) (i will hack out some proof if you ask)

''Try to find someone like your mother...''
    - Kushina is shown to get very aggressive very fast.
    - Sakura is shown to get very aggressive very fast.

Edit: So much mad being posted here.... chill out guys, i'm a naruhina fan too, i was just pointing out this picture in the manga... jeez.
    With a guy like Kishi writing the manga Naruto might end up with Tenten for all we know

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

At this point I don't think he's gonna choose anybody. He might just go on an journey training Konohamaru. If you know what I mean.

Status
    Aug 2011
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) The Steel
    Maniac of Amegakure

naruto will marry sasuke in the end

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Think boob size will be factor here guys

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

its not a ****ing love story naruto will not be with any one!!!

Status
    Nov 2011
    My opinion > your's

He considered her wierd in part 1 then found out why she acted like that in pain arc, so it wouldnt be called wierd anymore. Naruto and sakura have a brother sister relationship and they will never be together, naruhina has been forshadowed also

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

dudes its gunna be naruto and hinata for one thing when naruto battled neji he said he would change the way of the hyuga clan after he became hokage so if he has a kid with hinata and changes everything about that after the war well will just see what happens i am voting for naruhina

Naruto Jaraiya Namikaze Minato is a thug's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by 9tailsJinchuuriki View Post
    Don't be a dumb ass. The theme for Naruto is acceptance and Hinata wants Naruto to accept her and Sakura wants Sasuke to accept her. Do you really think Kishi would destroy the main theme? Plus there is a lot more resemblence between Kushina and Hinata than Sakura. If you want to find out the resemblence, go to Naruto forums, someone there made an essay on everything Naruto and Hinata related. Then you will see, there are more positive things between Naruto and Hinata than there are of Naruto and Sakura.
    Thank you!! Naruto himself says he likes "weird" people i believe. Damn haha they would make a pretty raw ass kid

Status
    Jan 2012
    Dream by night. Wish by day.

(P.S. I don't think that's the best reason to use, for it can have many different meanings/ interpretations. Plus feelings have developed and changed and it's obvious that what some people thought about each other then is a whole new story now. Anyway whatever Naruto decides in the end... as long as he's happy. He deserves it.)

Last edited by Nami Usagi; 09-11-2012 at 02:02 AM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

Dude....I feel you. I am hoping for an after war moment where Naruto slyly throughs out a want to go out on a date (I don't think he will be all, "I love you too." and that way its much more smooth after the completely unacknowledged love Hinata has)...but yeah I'm gonna be mad if he ends up with Sakura...she was all about Sasuke and I really don't want her to through a 180...I want the two to have more of a brother/sister relationship! Oh and just before the Chunin exams he says he used to think she was wierd and negative, but he actually likes people like her...I count on that to go against the whole wierd concept lolz!!!

Status
    Sep 2012
    Delivering Divine Justice

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Where did you get the ideea I am NaruSaku? Stop making assumptions BEFORE you actually look into something.
    So, let's make things clear. Is not a wish of mine. I could care less how they end, as long as they're happy, BUT, let's revise some things you said.

That she doesn't care about him, right?

1. Please tell me, who was the first one to support his dream to become a Hokage?

2. Who was the one that OVER TIME changed her feelings for Naruto as she realised he is indeed a great guy?

3. It is even observed by others how gentle she is with him...

4. Not to mention the minute she saw Sai speaking about Sasuke and that Naruto was hurted by that, she took the matters into her own hands.

5. How worried she was about Naruto taking his 4tail form.

6. Who was the one who, knowing clearly that could die, put Naruto's health above ANYTHING, even her love for Sasuke, as Naruto was in great danger?

7. Plus, not to mention that she clearly develops feelings for her as others have seen it...

Not going into much more detail than that.

I am not ignoring Hinata's feeling for him. As I told you, to me is the same, as long as they end up happily ever after. But this thing is Naruto's choice. If Sakura's the one he loves, there's nothing we can do about that.

Plus, I would see Hinata supporting him in the end if he doesn't chose her, because she's a great kind-hearted girl.

The same it would happen with Sakura if she finally 100% gets in love with him and he chooses Hinata.

They both want what's the best for him.
    Naruto and Sakura have something major that Naruto and Hinata don't have: Development and screen time together. That isn't by mistake. As a writer you foreshadow and build up to things, one example is Obito/Sasuke in part 1(the hints and themes of falling from grace and friends/rivals becomming enemies). There's been a build up with these two, especially part 2, and that's important.

Sakura went from seeing Naruto as a total pain to being confused in the databooks. Add the lingering feelings Naruto still has for her and it's pretty likely (last time on screen together he called her chan and when he went after Sasuke before his heart was broken making that promise to her).

The likely ending is Team 7 ending up like Tsunade's team(all alone). Hinata is a flat character in this story.

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

The amount of butthurt in here, it's fantastic.

Trolling level over 9000 markdabomb22's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    I'm Batman

lol as if naruto will make that decison......it's all sakura's choice and imo no that will not happen

Destruction Incarnate adeshina365's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Sasuke still 2-0 against
    Naruto

While evidence does support Naruto ending up with Sakura, if he did end up with her wouldn't that just leave Hinata "hanging". I can't see Kishimoto ending it like that despite the hints that Naruto will end up with Sakura.

Though, maybe like the Tobi=Obito hints maybe we're just over thinking it.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Transcended

Lets get a couple of things straight.

-Hinata loves Naruto
    -Sakura loves Sasuke
    -Sasuke loves Revenge
    -Naruto likes Sakura but would also go completely crazy if someone touched Hinata

My biggest problem with Some NaruSaku fans is that their biggest arguement is what Kushina said. I personally believe that if you go off of what Kushina said alone that NaruHina is by far the only possible pairing. I have reasons for this statement so hear me out.

Firstly, what Some NaruSaku fans call similarities between Kushina and Sakura are actually traits that Kushina considered bad habits. Such as having weird speech habits and beating boys. Well atleast Kushina had a reason for beating them but Sakura beats them when she thinks they are too overconfident or excited.

Secondly, Kushina states to find a girl like your mother. When she says that, she is thinking about a girl who can give him the love that she was never able to. Someone who would be Honest and upfront with him and protect him the way she did against the kyuubi. Honestly, what kind of mother would want a girl that acts exactly like her and has her same bad traits for her son. Not Kushina for sure.

However, this is only my point of view and the person with the pen and pencil is Kishi. He could do what ever he wants.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

My guess, Hinata dies, and she gives naruto her eyes. Then naruto will have the eyes of so6p and the body. (Because the sharingan comes from the so6p's elder son., and there is a relationship between the byakugan and the sharingan.)

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Plus in the last episode of the anime that dude tries to give sakura a love letter and she says that she's already in love and there's this little sasuke montage. It was quite horrible

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Edo View Post
    Naruto and Sakura have something major that Naruto and Hinata don't have: Development and screen time together. That isn't by mistake. As a writer you foreshadow and build up to things, one example is Obito/Sasuke in part 1(the hints and themes of falling from grace and friends/rivals becomming enemies). There's been a build up with these two, especially part 2, and that's important.

Sakura went from seeing Naruto as a total pain to being confused in the databooks. Add the lingering feelings Naruto still has for her and it's pretty likely (last time on screen together he called her chan and when he went after Sasuke before his heart was broken making that promise to her).

The likely ending is Team 7 ending up like Tsunade's team(all alone). Hinata is a flat character in this story.
    I am a Naru-Saku fan - for much the same reasons you listed. Moreover, I find Hinata too obsessive and suffocating, not to mention overly shy and boring (but hey I am not a guy, maybe these same attributes are attractive to males :-)).

However I am not convinced that these are sufficient. As a counter example, take the Harry Potter story, where Ginny was portrayed very much like Hinata, and Sakura is much like Hermione (granted, neither Harry nor Ron match Naruto/Sasuke though). Harry ended up with Ginny - a boring side character, much like Hinata - and not with the lead female, hermione (Sakura)...

Well, it's not up to us. Whichever girl it will be, so long as Kishimoto makes the choice believable, I'll take it...