Page 4 of 15 « First 1234567814 ... Last»
Results 76 to 100 of 360
  1. #76
    Destruction Incarnate adeshina365's Avatar
    Status
    adeshina365 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,376
    Post Thanks / Like
    ....
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    While evidence does support Naruto ending up with Sakura, if he did end up with her wouldn't that just leave Hinata "hanging". I can't see Kishimoto ending it like that despite the hints that Naruto will end up with Sakura.

    Though, maybe like the Tobi=Obito hints maybe we're just over thinking it.
     
         

  2. #77
    Member nomekop's Avatar
    Status
    nomekop is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Hidden Sand Village
    Posts
    270
    Post Thanks / Like
    Transcended
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Lets get a couple of things straight.

    -Hinata loves Naruto
    -Sakura loves Sasuke
    -Sasuke loves Revenge
    -Naruto likes Sakura but would also go completely crazy if someone touched Hinata

    My biggest problem with Some NaruSaku fans is that their biggest arguement is what Kushina said. I personally believe that if you go off of what Kushina said alone that NaruHina is by far the only possible pairing. I have reasons for this statement so hear me out.

    Firstly, what Some NaruSaku fans call similarities between Kushina and Sakura are actually traits that Kushina considered bad habits. Such as having weird speech habits and beating boys. Well atleast Kushina had a reason for beating them but Sakura beats them when she thinks they are too overconfident or excited.

    Secondly, Kushina states to find a girl like your mother. When she says that, she is thinking about a girl who can give him the love that she was never able to. Someone who would be Honest and upfront with him and protect him the way she did against the kyuubi. Honestly, what kind of mother would want a girl that acts exactly like her and has her same bad traits for her son. Not Kushina for sure.

    However, this is only my point of view and the person with the pen and pencil is Kishi. He could do what ever he wants.
     
         

  3. #78
    Member Schwarzen Blitz's Avatar
    Status
    Schwarzen Blitz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A Supraliminal Plane of Existence
    Posts
    323
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    My guess, Hinata dies, and she gives naruto her eyes. Then naruto will have the eyes of so6p and the body. (Because the sharingan comes from the so6p's elder son., and there is a relationship between the byakugan and the sharingan.)
     
         

  4. #79
    Member Schwarzen Blitz's Avatar
    Status
    Schwarzen Blitz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A Supraliminal Plane of Existence
    Posts
    323
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Plus in the last episode of the anime that dude tries to give sakura a love letter and she says that she's already in love and there's this little sasuke montage. It was quite horrible
     
         

  5. #80
    Member
    Status
    saltal is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    315
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Edo View Post
    Naruto and Sakura have something major that Naruto and Hinata don't have: Development and screen time together. That isn't by mistake. As a writer you foreshadow and build up to things, one example is Obito/Sasuke in part 1(the hints and themes of falling from grace and friends/rivals becomming enemies). There's been a build up with these two, especially part 2, and that's important.

    Sakura went from seeing Naruto as a total pain to being confused in the databooks. Add the lingering feelings Naruto still has for her and it's pretty likely (last time on screen together he called her chan and when he went after Sasuke before his heart was broken making that promise to her).

    The likely ending is Team 7 ending up like Tsunade's team(all alone). Hinata is a flat character in this story.
    I am a Naru-Saku fan - for much the same reasons you listed. Moreover, I find Hinata too obsessive and suffocating, not to mention overly shy and boring (but hey I am not a guy, maybe these same attributes are attractive to males :-)).

    However I am not convinced that these are sufficient. As a counter example, take the Harry Potter story, where Ginny was portrayed very much like Hinata, and Sakura is much like Hermione (granted, neither Harry nor Ron match Naruto/Sasuke though). Harry ended up with Ginny - a boring side character, much like Hinata - and not with the lead female, hermione (Sakura)...

    Well, it's not up to us. Whichever girl it will be, so long as Kishimoto makes the choice believable, I'll take it...
     
         

  6. #81
    "BAKA!" MissShakra's Avatar
    Status
    MissShakra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Asheville
    Posts
    896
    Post Thanks / Like
    contemplating the nature of
    humans.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    i would say theres a 99.9% chance of only NaruSaku happening. Kishi's forshadowing and twists are pretty easy to read and why for the love of God would he develop Naruto and Sakura up so much if it wasn't going to happen? First off...its Kishi/Naruto's decision who Naruto chooses, if he even chooses. Second, Naruto has loved and crushed on Sakura since chapter 3...constantly working to win both her affection and acceptance from Sasuke as an equal. Naruto has constantly had it rough since he was little but he has NEVER GIVEN UP. He never gives on a single damn thing. It would make absolutely no since if the main character, whose main theme(one of them) is about never giving up on anything and keeping his promise...if Naruto hasn't given up on Sasuke, hes sure as hell not going to give up on Sakura with as close as they are and with how much his care for Sakura has been emphasized. There have been multitudes of hints and buildup since the very beginning of Naruto to develop his and Sakura's relationship and Sasuke and Hinata are two of many perfect obstacles and opportune twists to make this happy ending for Naruto. She wouldn't be the main heroine and love interest if this wasn't a huge possibly (i try to never say anything is definite) Hinata is great, shes sweet, and shes a minor character. Naruto is a natural born leader and caretaker, Hinata was one of the only few that followed his example. I believe the whole role of Hinata's character is simply to receive acknowledgment and acceptance from Naruto. Her love for him might have run for a while but its superficial compared to the relationship Naruto and Sakura have. Naruto and Sakura for instance rather mirror other duos like Inuyasha and Kagome, Hermione and Ron, Natsu and Lucy, Annabeth and Percy, Elizabeth Bennett and Mr. Darcy, Rukia and Ichigo....though they all aren't coupled, they still have the same type of theme or relationship with each other where one likes the other and then where they seem like they argue so much they like each other. Sakura wants true love one day and believes she loves Sasuke (not realizing true happiness is right before her) and Naruto probably doesn't think about girls much lately (busy with the war and all) but he wants only Sakura's happiness and he will accept that whether it's with him or her with Sasuke. We all know...Its beyond obvious that Sasuke does not like Sakura as of now (nor in the past...nor the future most likely) so SasuSaku happening is not an option. NaruHina is still a possibility, and it could happen...its just not near as likely to happen given the context of their situations versus SakuNaru. Not going into anymore detail there but regardless...looking through the chapters, NaruSaku is foreshadowed like they foreshadowed Sasuke leaving, Minato being Naruto's father, Naruto learning to control the ninetails, Tobi tying in with Obito, etc. There is so much more detail i could go into...i even one time went through the manga and picked out all the potential Naru/Saku moments and theres a ton. However, i am not Kishi nor do i live and regularly read Japanese literature so i cannot say for certain that NaruSaku will happen but judging by the hints...id say its by far the most likely coupling of any.
     
         

  7. #82
    Member Corners's Avatar
    Status
    Corners is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Sewanee, TN
    Posts
    62
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Pretty sure Naruto and Sakura will end up together, even though I'd prefer NaruHina. But it would be weird for Naruto to just accept Hinata over Sakura, the one he has loved for forever. IMO, Sakura's a dumb *****. But what Kishi writes trumps what fans believe.
     
         

  8. #83
    Academy Student seanarot's Avatar
    Status
    seanarot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    12
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by Corners View Post
    Pretty sure Naruto and Sakura will end up together, even though I'd prefer NaruHina. But it would be weird for Naruto to just accept Hinata over Sakura, the one he has loved for forever. IMO, Sakura's a dumb *****. But what Kishi writes trumps what fans believe.
    Does anybody here watch Gundam Age?

    All the main characters(Flit, Asemu etc) have slight feelings for someone but they end up dying and they settle for the girl who loves them.

    I have a feeling the same thing will happen either Sakura will die leaving Naruto to settle for Hinata or Hin will die and Naruto will develop the maturity that Sakura is looking for and they will end up together.
     
         

  9. #84
    Living in a World without elxdark's Avatar
    Status
    elxdark is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In my bed
    Posts
    545
    Post Thanks / Like
    BEST THIEF NA
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by nomekop View Post
    Lets get a couple of things straight.

    -Hinata loves Naruto
    -Sakura loves Sasuke
    -Sasuke loves Revenge
    -Naruto likes Sakura but would also go completely crazy if someone touched Hinata

    My biggest problem with Some NaruSaku fans is that their biggest arguement is what Kushina said. I personally believe that if you go off of what Kushina said alone that NaruHina is by far the only possible pairing. I have reasons for this statement so hear me out.

    Firstly, what Some NaruSaku fans call similarities between Kushina and Sakura are actually traits that Kushina considered bad habits. Such as having weird speech habits and beating boys. Well atleast Kushina had a reason for beating them but Sakura beats them when she thinks they are too overconfident or excited.

    Secondly, Kushina states to find a girl like your mother. When she says that, she is thinking about a girl who can give him the love that she was never able to. Someone who would be Honest and upfront with him and protect him the way she did against the kyuubi. Honestly, what kind of mother would want a girl that acts exactly like her and has her same bad traits for her son. Not Kushina for sure.

    However, this is only my point of view and the person with the pen and pencil is Kishi. He could do what ever he wants.

    One thing I can't stand from NH fans ( i think you're one of them) They just can't accept the FACT naruto doesn't love hinata, and they only see for hinata.

    I am not a fan (nh-ns) but I Think the most probable pairing would be narusaku. Why?
    as other guys already said, they have a huge Development in their relationship, and that "development" hinata lacks.
    Ok call their "development" "relationship" whatever you want, Brother's love, friends.. anyway if you can't see nothing behind it I can't discuss to you , For me it's so obvious :D.

    Other thing I disagree with nh fans is the fact they "swear" because hinata loves naruto, he must loves her lol i think it is a pathetic argument. Although the same could apply for naruto and sakura but NH fans almost always use that argument.


    Peace i don't wanna fight .
     
         
    Last edited by elxdark; 09-11-2012 at 02:50 AM.

  10. #85
    Hip-Hop Guru Super Saiyan 2 Teen Gohan's Avatar
    Status
    Super Saiyan 2 Teen Gohan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,040
    Post Thanks / Like
    I mean, I know you know I know
    me.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    People seem to be getting very offended, Naruto is going to be w/ .....
     
         

  11. #86
    Member MapleStoryHero's Avatar
    Status
    MapleStoryHero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    74
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslyNO View Post
    you know what settle this matter? 3way between hinata/sakura/naruto, then we wont ever hear another complain !
    Lmao. I agree with this comment only.

    Quote Originally Posted by Simplified View Post
    The amount of butthurt in here, it's fantastic.
    LOVE your sig, man. Believe It!
     
         
    Last edited by Caliburn; 09-11-2012 at 10:28 AM.

  12. #87
    Member kimbo's Avatar
    Status
    kimbo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    492
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Uchiha View Post
    kushina clearly says "Try not to pick a wierd one"
    and sakura is wierd ...completely messed up feelings for sasuke
    she'll go for sasuke and naruto will end up with Hinata
    lol your sig..
     
         

  13. #88
    Member GenesisDreadnaught's Avatar
    Status
    GenesisDreadnaught is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    64
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by Tagen View Post
    Welcome to forums, where opinions are expressed and displayed. If you cant handle the heat, kindly f*** off in the other direction. Cheers mate.
    I can actually picture Sai saying this in my head lol
     
         

  14. #89
    Necromancer4276's Avatar
    Status
    Necromancer4276 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Between this and the other world.
    Posts
    10,488
    Post Thanks / Like
    Peace is a Lie, there is only
    Passion.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Yes. I hope so. I love sakura and i HATE hinata... sorry guys.
     
         

  15. #90
    Member xXxNaruSasuxXx's Avatar
    Status
    xXxNaruSasuxXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Eternal Kingdom!! ☆〜(ゝ。∂)
    Posts
    265
    Post Thanks / Like
    " Everyone Wants
    Happiness , No One Wants Pain
    , But You Can't Make Rainbow
    Without A Little Rain "
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by 9tailsJinchuuriki View Post
    darkxhope made a finding...
    The reason Naruto liked Sakura is because she wanted to be acknowledged by Sasuke, just like he wanted to be acknowledeged by the village... Read the bench scene and see for yourself. Before the Neji fight, Naruto found out that Hinata wanted to be acknowledged too, that's why he said he liked a person like her. You see the same thing he likes about Sakura, Hinata also have.
    Next the blood bond...
    Blood represents a bond in Naruto. Just like a blood contract. First Iruka's blood fell on Naruto and after, he created a bond with him. Second, Sasuke, after the fight at the valley at the end, Sasuke coughed up blood and afterwards, his bond with Sasuke is still strong. Next his parents, before they died, their blood fell on baby Naruto and which you could see, Naruto has a strong bond with them even if he didn't know them for long. He also made a vow on Hinata's blood. During the fight with Neji, it looked as if every attack Naruto got, Hinata felt it too. Which means they also share a bond.

    Kushina said that Naruto should find a girlfriend similar to her.
    Well, both her and Hinata fought to protect Naruto with their lives.
    They both can cook as to which Sakura can't.
    They both only loved one man in their entire lives. Sakura share the same qaulity, but it's not for Naruto.
    Both have been changed by the men they loved. Minato changed Kushina and Naruto changed Hinata.
    Kushina and Minato had the same dream to be Hokage, while Naruto and Hinata share the same Nindo. I can go on, but I'm lazy...

    There are more in the darkxhope's manifesto...

    I totally agree with you d(^_^o)
     
         

  16. #91
    Member GracefulSerenity's Avatar
    Status
    GracefulSerenity is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Trying to convince the Shinigami to let Itachi live
    Posts
    127
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by FeeLPaiN View Post
    naruto will marry sasuke in the end
     
         

  17. #92
    Member sukyyb's Avatar
    Status
    sukyyb is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    263
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    I saw that too, but after the flashback was over he agreed to do everything his mother told him, BUT the part about finding someone like her.
    And he told Hinata that he thinks she's weird, but that he likes people like her.
    It doesn't really matter if they don't end up together, but I really hope they do,
    oh & btx, I don't even think Sakura is a choice.. she's still in love with Sasuke.
     
         
    Last edited by sukyyb; 09-11-2012 at 04:19 AM.

  18. #93
    Uchiha Clan's Avenger KILLSASUKEHATERS's Avatar
    Status
    KILLSASUKEHATERS is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    210
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    OMG watch the latest episode it even shows she still in love with sasuke
     
         

  19. #94
    Academy Student Tijien05's Avatar
    Status
    Tijien05 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    I see this thread all over the place. In my opinion, this will end up like the cliche anime where the hero ends up going into the sunset and we never find out who he ends up with. I would love the story to lead to Hinata though, because we simply know way more about her than we do Sakura, who I believe like Naruto will never get over her first love. My impression of the anime so far though, is that Naruto with his new Bijuu powers was able to look past Hinata's eyes like he stated when they met again and he saved her from the Henge Zentsu attack, and I also believe he hasn't told Hinata his feeling, nor rejected her because she is the only other person to feel that way about him (or he's never truly felt love towards him before). He just doesn't know how to feel about it. I'm sure he will do a lot of growing up and will eventually decide wether to follow up on a helpless love, Sakura, or pursue one that has been there and he has been blind to since he was like five (Hinata). I just think stepping back and looking at the story as it is; we know way more about Hinata than we do Sakura, and that fact will not escape Masashi Kishimoto as he reveals more and more about Naruto's life after the manga.
     
         

  20. #95
    Member sukyyb's Avatar
    Status
    sukyyb is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    263
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    so to everybody saying that NaruHina fans are just making assumptions about why it's going to happen, you guys are making even more assumptions with all this stuff about "Sakura has shown that she has feelings for Naruto."
    Has it ever been stated? No.
    Even during the 4th ninja war she told off some dude because she knows she only loves Sasuke. Naruto didn't even cross her mind when the ninja asked her who has her affections.
    Naruto hasn't mentioned her love for Sakura in a while, except for in a filler episode which I don't remember the title of.
    But we do know for certain that Hinata loves him.
    Naruto can't end up with Sakura because she's simply not a choice.
    As for the never giving up theme, wouldn't it also be giving up if Sakura just decided to give up on Sasuke & get with Naruto?
    okay, now I'm rambling hehe.
     
         

  21. #96
    Member
    Status
    girya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    104
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    No!! Sakura does not love Naruto. That will be wrong
     
         

  22. #97
    Member Brusky's Avatar
    Status
    Brusky is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    344
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everything I do is legendary
    till the day I'm in the
    cemetery
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Naruro will choose Hinata because he likes them racks(proven) and Hinata has more than sakura... Plus shes hotter..

    Plus sakura may be strong but she's a weak bittch who can protect the things she loves for shet, while Hinata has grown because of what/who she loves in order to do so... Even almost gave up her life for him while sakurag just stood around and didn't do shet. Maybe that what narutos mother meant for him to look for in a girl, not one that crys over a ***** leaving a village. Js
     
         
    Last edited by Brusky; 09-11-2012 at 05:03 AM.

  23. #98
    BadBoyGoodBoy willie0828's Avatar
    Status
    willie0828 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Where darkness lingers
    Posts
    698
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    I hope it's Hinata. Poor girl she loved Naruto for a very long time and tried to save him from Pain while Sakura just sitting around and chi chatting.. "Baka!"
     
         

  24. #99
    ���Leaf ANBU��� Xerotes's Avatar
    Status
    Xerotes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Battle Creek, Michigan
    Posts
    1,850
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Be extremely subtle,
    even to the point of
    formlessness. Be extremely
    mysterious, even to the point
    of soundlessness. Thereby you
    can be the director of the
    opponent's fate... "
    -Sun Tzu
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    I don't even give a damn I just wanna see fights yo
     
         

  25. #100
    Member Fire fist's Avatar
    Status
    Fire fist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    kathmandu
    Posts
    230
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Naruto deserve happiness in the end not some freak like hinata who can't look into naruto's eyes for a minute without fainting. She will die of heartattack if naruto ask her for date. So naruto will choose sakura
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •