Page 6 of 15 « First ... 2345678910 ... Last»
Results 126 to 150 of 360
  1. #126
    Member
    Status
    ChiefHermit is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    srsly?
    Posts
    685
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    who says this means naruto is gonna choose sakura
    lol assumptions
     
         

  2. #127
    Senior Member Gold Lightning's Avatar
    Status
    Gold Lightning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,020
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    But if Naruto doesn't get Sakura then that will, be the first time he has ever given up and would destroy the whole message that Naruto brings.
     
         

  3. #128
    Hit em' where it hurts Clockwork's Avatar
    Status
    Clockwork is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    wat
    Posts
    82
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Kishi foreshadowed NH when Hinata said that she would be the one holding his hands at the end of the war. There has to be a reason for this. Episode 278 was solid proof that Sakura STILL loves Sasuke even though he almost killed her 2 times. There's no way that she's going to magically love Naruto in a romantic way.
     
         

  4. #129
    -Danzo-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Danzo- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    9,220
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    I actually would prefer him to end up with Sakura.
     
         

  5. #130
    Senior Member
    Status
    Jako98146 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    But he did everything she told him not to do
     
         

  6. #131
    Member nomekop's Avatar
    Status
    nomekop is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Hidden Sand Village
    Posts
    270
    Post Thanks / Like
    Transcended
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by elxdark View Post
    One thing I can't stand from NH fans ( i think you're one of them) They just can't accept the FACT naruto doesn't love hinata, and they only see for hinata.

    I am not a fan (nh-ns) but I Think the most probable pairing would be narusaku. Why?
    as other guys already said, they have a huge Development in their relationship, and that "development" hinata lacks.
    Ok call their "development" "relationship" whatever you want, Brother's love, friends.. anyway if you can't see nothing behind it I can't discuss to you , For me it's so obvious :D.

    Other thing I disagree with nh fans is the fact they "swear" because hinata loves naruto, he must loves her lol i think it is a pathetic argument. Although the same could apply for naruto and sakura but NH fans almost always use that argument.


    Peace i don't wanna fight .
    Where in what I said did I say that Naruto loves or should love Hinata back? I never said that. I really don't understand though how some people can honestly sit down and come to a conclusion that Naruto and Hinata have no development. Are they really reading the same Manga. Did they skip the chapter when Naruto was very depressed about his fight with Neji and Hinata cheered him up? Then he said he liked people like her, which he didn't have to say but he did anyway. Did they skip the chapter when he swore on her blood which they bonded from? Did they completely skip the chapter when Naruto went 6 tails? He has never been that angry in his entire life and when he realised she was alright he shed tears. Did they also skip the chapter when naruto saves hinata and smiles at her remembering the time of the confession and telling her that she is strong from looking in her eyes? Does he have these sort of Moments with Tenten or Ino who are also on other teams? No he doesn't.
     
         

  7. #132
    Senior Member Itachi Edo's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Edo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,712
    Post Thanks / Like
    Delivering Divine Justice
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by saltal View Post
    I am a Naru-Saku fan - for much the same reasons you listed. Moreover, I find Hinata too obsessive and suffocating, not to mention overly shy and boring (but hey I am not a guy, maybe these same attributes are attractive to males :-)).

    However I am not convinced that these are sufficient. As a counter example, take the Harry Potter story, where Ginny was portrayed very much like Hinata, and Sakura is much like Hermione (granted, neither Harry nor Ron match Naruto/Sasuke though). Harry ended up with Ginny - a boring side character, much like Hinata - and not with the lead female, hermione (Sakura)...

    Well, it's not up to us. Whichever girl it will be, so long as Kishimoto makes the choice believable, I'll take it...
    Even if you use that Harry Potter arguement you're missing one huge point: the development was there. Ginny started out shy, but her screen time with Harry grew each story, by the end of the fourth book it became pretty obvious they were hooking up. You could tell they were going to pair him with a powerful witch (hints of her having great talent with hexes, she picked up his lessons in book 5 quickest, her mother showed signs of being powerful books 2-5 and in 7 it was showed). Hermonie, book smart but didn't have the natural talent Ginny had. Then Cho Chang's, flat character, main purpose was to start steering Harry Ginny's way (he asked her to the ball, but she was with longbottom *shows desired by others which is blown up in books 5-7).

    Naruto and Hinata don't have development because she keeps fainting. Even with the Pain arc she confessed, it was a strong moment, but Naruto was already on the edge emotionally(leaf destroyed and both sensi's killed by Pain before Kakashi was revived). When they got reunited in the war there was no hint by him he even remembered her confession(before when he went 4+ tails he lost his memory of before and after events so he might have forgotten). Unless Hinata has PNJ there's no way in hell because the groundwork isn't there/
     
         

  8. #133
    Member nomekop's Avatar
    Status
    nomekop is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Hidden Sand Village
    Posts
    270
    Post Thanks / Like
    Transcended
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Edo View Post
    Even if you use that Harry Potter arguement you're missing one huge point: the development was there. Ginny started out shy, but her screen time with Harry grew each story, by the end of the fourth book it became pretty obvious they were hooking up. You could tell they were going to pair him with a powerful witch (hints of her having great talent with hexes, she picked up his lessons in book 5 quickest, her mother showed signs of being powerful books 2-5 and in 7 it was showed). Hermonie, book smart but didn't have the natural talent Ginny had. Then Cho Chang's, flat character, main purpose was to start steering Harry Ginny's way (he asked her to the ball, but she was with longbottom *shows desired by others which is blown up in books 5-7).

    Naruto and Hinata don't have development because she keeps fainting. Even with the Pain arc she confessed, it was a strong moment, but Naruto was already on the edge emotionally(leaf destroyed and both sensi's killed by Pain before Kakashi was revived). When they got reunited in the war there was no hint by him he even remembered her confession(before when he went 4+ tails he lost his memory of before and after events so he might have forgotten). Unless Hinata has PNJ there's no way in hell because the groundwork isn't there/
    Read chapter 559 my friend
     
         

  9. #134
    Banned
    Status
    נıм is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    4,073
    Post Thanks / Like
    catch 'em all
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    He will not choose her, cuz he knows she loves Sasuke
     
         

  10. #135
    Love is the Key Nami Usagi's Avatar
    Status
    Nami Usagi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Guess?
    Posts
    942
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dream by night. Wish by day.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Well if Naruto does end with Sakura, I kind of wish Kishi didn't create Hinata to have feelings for Naruto anyway. I mean what was the point in leading on and confusing people having so many unrequited minor romances. Whatever floats his boat I guess... I just hope he doesn't leave things unresolved... though that may be for the best.
     
         

  11. #136
    Follower of Obito's nindo moongem's Avatar
    Status
    moongem is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Tsuki no Mi
    Posts
    504
    Post Thanks / Like
    XBL Gamertag: Moongem1
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    I disagree. Sakura will always love Sasuke. If Naruto 'chose' her, she may play along at first, but her heart would still belong to the sauce man.

    Besides, Naruto would have to be the biggest ******* in the world to do that to Hinata. She's such a darling, she probably would act like it didn't bother her. She was the first person to tell Naruto that they loved him IN HIS LIFE. She was the only person to step in, and help him when Pain him pinned down (literally) and died (or almost died) saving him, and lead to the rage that inevitably lead to the defeat of Pain.
     
         
    Last edited by moongem; 09-11-2012 at 10:21 PM.

  12. #137
    "BAKA!" MissShakra's Avatar
    Status
    MissShakra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Asheville
    Posts
    896
    Post Thanks / Like
    contemplating the nature of
    humans.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    i really dont understand how people can say kushina and hinata are alike....i cant see how minato and hinata are anything alike....i cant see how anyone thinks hinata and naruto are going to end up together??? theres is absolutely zero proof in the manga that naruto has any or has ever had any romantic feelings for hinata. He made one comment, about liking weird people like her. Kishi can be a troll, but lets face us...for the most part, though we dont want to admit it, his hints seem pretty damn obvious...example...minato being narutos father, obito being tobi or apart of tobi, madara or some top notch shinobi being brought back, sasuke and naruto's first fight....alot of things have pretty obvious hints. NaruSaku has had the most development out of any characters relationship wise, outside or brotherly or friendshippy bonds (like itachi/sasuke, kakashi/obito, sasuke/naruto, gaara/naruto, ino/sakura) Since the beginning naruto has wanted her and he never changes his mind about anything. if he cant stop pursuing sasuke...why would he stop pursuing the girl he loves? actually, better, he loves her so much that he doesnt pursue her. he wants only her happiness, even if thats seeing her with another guy. He does anything and everything to protect her and despite her "abuse" as you guys call it he still likes her...sai acknowledges it, yamato says it, how many times has naruto gotten excited over the idea or ramen with her? or her coming around? or anything?? hes always happy and excited to see her. Sakura wants naruto's happiness too, its quiet obvious...she would kill the one she thinks she loves to help someone whose just a friend?? what human does that....she runs to the 4 tailed naruto and cries out that she will take care of sasuke and all naruto's burdens knowing he would probably strike at her in this form...but she does it anyway and even lies to naruto about how shes hurt so he wouldnt be upset with himself. She cuts her hair to protect both naruto and sasuke...something precious to her.....she researched information on naruto just as much as she did sasuke in her years of training. She freaking asked tsunade to train her so she could be stronger and help naruto get sasuke back. this is scratching the surface maybe with proof that naruto and sakura care about each other deeply...

    proof of hinatas care for naruto in manga?
    -she risked her life to remove the poles outta his back. honorable, but freakin suicide. Yes naruto go angry, very very angry, because he thought one of his good friends just got murdered in cold blood. On top of that, she just admitted she think she loves you....who the hell wouldnt go berserk? whether you liked the girl or not??? especially being someone like naruto who cherishes every bond he has with anyone regardless? theres no question naruto doesnt like hinata alot but i see his care for her no different than his care for konohamaru.
     
         

  13. #138
    Member ShadowBandit's Avatar
    Status
    ShadowBandit is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    599
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    lol the only argument that I see from Naruhina fans, is that Sakura loves Sasuke. Yes we all know that, but its "Bad" love. Kishi said it himself that Sakura's love for Sasuke, is selfish, its printed in the databook. Which means she hasn't matured enough yet to realize real love, like the love she shows with her actions with Naruto.

    If you believe so much that Narusaku can't happen because Sakura won't stop loving Saskue, how the f*#k do you assume that Naruto will stop loving Sakura, and start loving Hinata.

    "Sakura can't love Naruto because she'll always be thinking of Sasuke", which i can rebuttal with "Naruto can't love Hinata because she'll alway be thinking of Sakura" It doesn't make sense your logical argument sometimes.

    I believe Sakura will fall in love with Naruto, even though I think she already has, just hasn't realized it on the surface. But its obvious to Yamato "deep down you really..." and Sai "Sakura your very gentle with Naruto aren't you?".......

    But Naruhina is still viable, thats for Kishi to decide, it just doesn't make story structure sense as of right now, because these Naruhina has had very little interaction, in the feelings department. Its mostly Hinata becoming more brave to reveal her feelings. But Naruto hasn't made any contribution back.

    My other theory is why Hinata will be turned down, is because right now she's still a pretty static character. She hasn't really grown up, and a rejection would make her into a stronger women.

    Ahhh but who cares, the only real important relationship is SHIKATEMA FTW!!!!
     
         

  14. #139
    Member Tagen's Avatar
    Status
    Tagen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    In Your Wardrobe
    Posts
    234
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    NaruRamenGuy anyone?

    I think it would be pretty legit, Naruto would be happy
    Naruto could get free ramen everyday and that's pretty much happiness right there.
     
         

  15. #140
    Senior Member zeezzay's Avatar
    Status
    zeezzay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,851
    Post Thanks / Like
    Make someone smile today :)
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    hinata loves naruto naruto loves sakura sakura loves sasuke sasuke loves revenge. obito loves rin rin loves kasahi hakashi loves his book.
    jirray loves tsundae tsundae loves dan. love shit traingle in naruto will never end. i personally think naruto wont end up with any one.
    he doesnt desever hinata serousily hinata way too good for him. i am naruhina fan i am begining to think naruto never acknowledge hinata. he never thanked her for what she did for him. the new movie is all about narusaku parralling minatokushina i think. naruto still asked sakura on date after knowing what hinata said to him thats bullshit. all naruhina fans including me do u think hinata should be with the guy who shows no interes in her. naruhina fans stop hating sakura okay i admit she is annoying but every one hates sakura call her lair and ***** dont u allget it naruto is exactly male version of her sakura treat naruto the same naruto trats hinata. naruto doesnt punch hinata cause hes guy but he called her weird and still doesnt love her and he doesnt have to but at least tell hinata that i dont love u i love sakura ppls can we be good friends instead of keeping all naruhina and hinata fans waiting.
    i dont think they will be together hinata is princess where naruto is normal cilivalin do u rly think princess marry or even allowed top go out with normal boys. they have duty for their ppl.
    hinata is direct bloodline of the elder son she belives power is the answer to piece the only reason she lost her title because she wasnt powerful and too gentle. she states in 232 ep thats she wants to become stronger and stronger.
    naruto is direct bloodline from younger son he believes love is the answer to piece and hyuga cant marry any one outside their clan expect their brother clan which are the uchiha. naruto is built on chienses culture i think in chiense culture it was encouraged to marry ur brother clan in this case senju and uzumaki one brother clan. uchiha and hyuga another brother clan.
    naruto and hinata arte eniemies techinally. i can even bet u the hyugas killed the many uzumaki while the uchiha fought many senju.
    overall naruto has never shown love interested in hinata never not even once only showed sign of care thats okay i rly wish hinata should realize this or she will be crushed later on.
    in ep 235 naruto said he will never give up on sakura even if it is a filler i think mk may have some say.
    he can have her at least he knows she loves sasuke so on date with her sakura will be thinking of sasuke not him.
    but i have to admit naruto is much more smarter then hinata he knows by now sakura loves sasuke why cant hinata not see by now naruto loves sakura why is she acting so stupid. narusaku fans stop saying narusaku have more development dont think i am bashing narusaku in dbz chi chi just came in one episode and married goku in that episode because naruto is shounen manga is not a shojo so dont be surprised naruhina fans and narusaku fans that karin or ino turn up in the end of war ask naruto to marry him naruto and karin start uzumaki clan
     
         

  16. #141
    ϕ Final Getsuga Tenshou ϕ Xaviour's Avatar
    Status
    Xaviour is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    ><> ♥ <><
    Posts
    15,279
    Post Thanks / Like
    Martial Arts FTW
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Stupid thread is stupid. Hinata will end up with Naruto and Sakura with Sasuke

    If you'd like to see a more recent panel look at the one where Sakura rejects the guy in the medical camp. When he gives her a "proposal" she denies him saying that there's already someone she's in love with and thinks of
    *drum roll*
    Sasuke

    Now I myself did get worried that Kishi would just end Naruto out with Hinata as a friend (that being that Naruto protected Hinata and Hinata got down on herself) but then he cheered her up and that gave me some hope. I'm just hoping that Scumbag-Naruto picture above isn't true & he doesn't friend-zone her lol
    that'd suck...
     
         

  17. #142
    Academy Student
    Status
    mrsaphusn is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Naruto never gives up?
    So why do so many people think that he will give up on sakura?
    That is just stupid.

    The best argument of the NaruHina fans is: "Sakura loves Sasuke she will never love Naruto" but they think Naruto, the never give up guy, stops to love Sakura and starts to love Hinata? That thinking is just pathetic.

    And the best is Naruto never cuts bonds with someone so why do they think he will cut the lovebond with sakura?

    And why didnt Naruto talked with Hinata after the painfight? he talked with Sakura some nonesense so he had enough time to talk with Hinata about his feelings.
     
         

  18. #143
    Member
    Status
    Kellyable is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Um...does Nebraska count as a state?
    Posts
    145
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    ...does anyone even own the officially translated english version of this chapter? It really does say, "Don't go and fall for the first girl you see". Geez...no one buys the real manga anymore..
     
         

  19. #144
    Member
    Status
    Kellyable is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Um...does Nebraska count as a state?
    Posts
    145
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Seriously dude? ( I'm just trying to disprove this "theory" of yours.) Do you seriously think that if you never give up, you'll get the girl you want? These things do not apply to love-that's how obsessive stalkers think. And if you do use that theory, than Hinata will get Naruto because her love never wanes and her nindo is to never give up too (so the same rules apply to her) I'm just saying that you're argument is irrelevant.
     
         

  20. #145
    Member xMinatoKushinaNarutox's Avatar
    Status
    xMinatoKushinaNarutox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    113
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've made a huge mistake.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

     
         
    Last edited by xMinatoKushinaNarutox; 09-17-2012 at 04:17 AM.

  21. #146
    Member Tdogg's Avatar
    Status
    Tdogg is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Hidden in the Smoke
    Posts
    243
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drinkin Smokin Fckin Plottin
    Schemin Plottin Gettin Money
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by Tagen View Post
    sorry to all you hinata fanboys (me included) but i came across this page in the manga recently. It shows that it is most likely that naruto will get with sakura as his girlfriend instead of hinata

    Check the bottom left panel.

    EXPLANATION FOR THOSE WHO ARE SLOW:

    ''Just try not to pick a weird one...''
    - Naruto considers Hinata to be weird, i'm 100% sure he's mentioned that she is weird. (Think it was @ the start of shippuden) (i will hack out some proof if you ask)

    ''Try to find someone like your mother...''
    - Kushina is shown to get very aggressive very fast.
    - Sakura is shown to get very aggressive very fast.



    Edit: So much mad being posted here.... chill out guys, i'm a naruhina fan too, i was just pointing out this picture in the manga... jeez.
    TL;DR
    Naruto isn't going to choose sakura because sakura will always choose sasuke. Wake up fool!
     
         

  22. #147
    Academy Student
    Status
    Deluded Scientist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    I'm not really one for pairings in this anime because I don't think that's what this show's supposed to be about... If anyone got together with anyone, I think it would be Sasuke and Naruto.

    They're the only couple that makes sense in my head because Sasuke's never shown any interest in Sakura, Sakura never shows interest in Naruto and Naruto never shows interest in Hinata.

    However, it's clear Naruto stands out to Sasuke and vice versa... It probably won't happen, but that's what I think.

    Now, excluding this possibility, the second pairing would definitely have to be Naruto x Sakura. Why? Because Naruto never gives up on what he wants. He's inevitably going to woe Sakura into loving him in return.

    We've already seen a LOT of evidence and foreshadowing for this to happen. Kishi's whole purpose for plugging Hinata in was to give Naruto some affection, because obviously, no other female in the anime actually had love feelings for him, so it would be inappropriate and pretty depressing if she didn't exist.

    The videos below are just slight hints of this, and of course, there are hundreds of scenes within the manga/anime that exemplify this nature a lot better.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-1JDDr6c8w This is an obvious one. Sasuke was just about to kill Sakura until Naruto showed up. Her life would have literally ended here if it wasn't for our main protagonist. She knows this. She's said multiple times throughout the manga/anime that she's done searching for Sasuke. She may still love Sasuke in the same way that Naruto loves him (They spent a long ass time with each other, growing and sharing new bonds), but she's realized that Naruto is the better choice.

    and

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyzW_qxkdiE This is just a cute moment. We get to see the relationship between Naruto and Sakura here once more. Why did Sakura ask if she looked more womanly? Why did she blush? Why did Jiraiya state that he, "doesn't understand a woman's heart at all."

    Indeed, later, we see how Sakura lies to Naruto about her love for him, but this is only because she's still uncertain. No one can just flat out state their love for their closest friend, especially when she was in a dire situation like that.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGUwDdm_1-Y Kishi and the developers for the series have this perpetual tendency to bring up drama between Naruto and Sakura. Why would they have so much air time and manga cuts with each other if it wasn't to build up their relationship in Sasuke's absence? In Shippuden, we see this massive growth in affection between Naruto and Sakura. That isn't just a coincidence. It's placed into the story on purpose because that's what Naruto WANTS. This is all about Naruto. He has not shown a single sign of "love" for Hinata in the entire series. He has always loved Sakura and always will love her.

    There are a lot more scenes, especially in the Naruto movies, that exemplify their growing relationship. For fans out there who have taken the time to scrutinize them, you know exactly what I'm referring to.

    Besides, Sakura physically resembles Naruto's mother the most. This is something that Naruto will never lose track of. He'll never love someone that he isn't physically attracted to, and that's been proven throughout the entire series on how Naruto views Hinata.

    It's a sad fact, but the only pairings that would EVER come out of this series is Naruto and Sakura...

    I doubt Kishi would turn Naruto and Sasuke into homosexuals.
     
         
    Last edited by Deluded Scientist; 09-17-2012 at 05:00 AM.

  23. #148
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Status
    psukkar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,896
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by Tagen View Post
    sorry to all you hinata fanboys (me included) but i came across this page in the manga recently. It shows that it is most likely that naruto will get with sakura as his girlfriend instead of hinata

    Check the bottom left panel.

    EXPLANATION FOR THOSE WHO ARE SLOW:

    ''Just try not to pick a weird one...''
    - Naruto considers Hinata to be weird, i'm 100% sure he's mentioned that she is weird. (Think it was @ the start of shippuden) (i will hack out some proof if you ask)

    ''Try to find someone like your mother...''
    - Kushina is shown to get very aggressive very fast.
    - Sakura is shown to get very aggressive very fast.



    Edit: So much mad being posted here.... chill out guys, i'm a naruhina fan too, i was just pointing out this picture in the manga... jeez.
    but naruto nows sakura doesnt love him, he knows frist had before anyone.

    where u been. lol
     
         

  24. #149
    Member
    Status
    Nanosoldier is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    98
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    That would be even worse than Tobi being Obito.
     
         

  25. #150
    ☆Ex-Equip Empress ☆ Nin89's Avatar
    Status
    Nin89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    ♥MH♥
    Posts
    15,304
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♥死体パーティーをし
    ましょう♥
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    I don't even care anymore who he ends up with.
     
         

Page 6 of 15 « First ... 2345678910 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •