Page 8 of 18 « First ... 456789101112 ... Last»
    ϕ Final Getsuga Tenshou ϕ Xaviour's Avatar
    Status
    Martial Arts FTW

Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

Stupid thread is stupid. Hinata will end up with Naruto and Sakura with Sasuke

If you'd like to see a more recent panel look at the one where Sakura rejects the guy in the medical camp. When he gives her a "proposal" she denies him saying that there's already someone she's in love with and thinks of
    *drum roll*
    Sasuke

Now I myself did get worried that Kishi would just end Naruto out with Hinata as a friend (that being that Naruto protected Hinata and Hinata got down on herself) but then he cheered her up and that gave me some hope. I'm just hoping that Scumbag-Naruto picture above isn't true & he doesn't friend-zone her lol
    that'd suck...

Academy Student
    Status
    This user has no status.

Naruto never gives up?
    So why do so many people think that he will give up on sakura?
    That is just stupid.

The best argument of the NaruHina fans is: "Sakura loves Sasuke she will never love Naruto" but they think Naruto, the never give up guy, stops to love Sakura and starts to love Hinata? That thinking is just pathetic.

And the best is Naruto never cuts bonds with someone so why do they think he will cut the lovebond with sakura?

And why didnt Naruto talked with Hinata after the painfight? he talked with Sakura some nonesense so he had enough time to talk with Hinata about his feelings.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

...does anyone even own the officially translated english version of this chapter? It really does say, "Don't go and fall for the first girl you see". Geez...no one buys the real manga anymore..

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Seriously dude? ( I'm just trying to disprove this "theory" of yours.) Do you seriously think that if you never give up, you'll get the girl you want? These things do not apply to love-that's how obsessive stalkers think. And if you do use that theory, than Hinata will get Naruto because her love never wanes and her nindo is to never give up too (so the same rules apply to her) I'm just saying that you're argument is irrelevant.

Status
    Sep 2012
    I've made a huge mistake.

Last edited by xMinatoKushinaNarutox; 09-17-2012 at 05:17 AM.

Status
    May 2011
    Drinkin Smokin Fckin Plottin
    Schemin Plottin Gettin Money

Quote Originally Posted by Tagen View Post
    sorry to all you hinata fanboys (me included) but i came across this page in the manga recently. It shows that it is most likely that naruto will get with sakura as his girlfriend instead of hinata

Check the bottom left panel.

EXPLANATION FOR THOSE WHO ARE SLOW:

''Just try not to pick a weird one...''
    - Naruto considers Hinata to be weird, i'm 100% sure he's mentioned that she is weird. (Think it was @ the start of shippuden) (i will hack out some proof if you ask)

''Try to find someone like your mother...''
    - Kushina is shown to get very aggressive very fast.
    - Sakura is shown to get very aggressive very fast.

Edit: So much mad being posted here.... chill out guys, i'm a naruhina fan too, i was just pointing out this picture in the manga... jeez.
    TL;DR
    Naruto isn't going to choose sakura because sakura will always choose sasuke. Wake up fool!

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

I'm not really one for pairings in this anime because I don't think that's what this show's supposed to be about... If anyone got together with anyone, I think it would be Sasuke and Naruto.

They're the only couple that makes sense in my head because Sasuke's never shown any interest in Sakura, Sakura never shows interest in Naruto and Naruto never shows interest in Hinata.

However, it's clear Naruto stands out to Sasuke and vice versa... It probably won't happen, but that's what I think.

Now, excluding this possibility, the second pairing would definitely have to be Naruto x Sakura. Why? Because Naruto never gives up on what he wants. He's inevitably going to woe Sakura into loving him in return.

We've already seen a LOT of evidence and foreshadowing for this to happen. Kishi's whole purpose for plugging Hinata in was to give Naruto some affection, because obviously, no other female in the anime actually had love feelings for him, so it would be inappropriate and pretty depressing if she didn't exist.

The videos below are just slight hints of this, and of course, there are hundreds of scenes within the manga/anime that exemplify this nature a lot better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-1JDDr6c8w This is an obvious one. Sasuke was just about to kill Sakura until Naruto showed up. Her life would have literally ended here if it wasn't for our main protagonist. She knows this. She's said multiple times throughout the manga/anime that she's done searching for Sasuke. She may still love Sasuke in the same way that Naruto loves him (They spent a long ass time with each other, growing and sharing new bonds), but she's realized that Naruto is the better choice.

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyzW_qxkdiE This is just a cute moment. We get to see the relationship between Naruto and Sakura here once more. Why did Sakura ask if she looked more womanly? Why did she blush? Why did Jiraiya state that he, "doesn't understand a woman's heart at all."

Indeed, later, we see how Sakura lies to Naruto about her love for him, but this is only because she's still uncertain. No one can just flat out state their love for their closest friend, especially when she was in a dire situation like that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGUwDdm_1-Y Kishi and the developers for the series have this perpetual tendency to bring up drama between Naruto and Sakura. Why would they have so much air time and manga cuts with each other if it wasn't to build up their relationship in Sasuke's absence? In Shippuden, we see this massive growth in affection between Naruto and Sakura. That isn't just a coincidence. It's placed into the story on purpose because that's what Naruto WANTS. This is all about Naruto. He has not shown a single sign of "love" for Hinata in the entire series. He has always loved Sakura and always will love her.

There are a lot more scenes, especially in the Naruto movies, that exemplify their growing relationship. For fans out there who have taken the time to scrutinize them, you know exactly what I'm referring to.

Besides, Sakura physically resembles Naruto's mother the most. This is something that Naruto will never lose track of. He'll never love someone that he isn't physically attracted to, and that's been proven throughout the entire series on how Naruto views Hinata.

It's a sad fact, but the only pairings that would EVER come out of this series is Naruto and Sakura...

I doubt Kishi would turn Naruto and Sasuke into homosexuals.

Last edited by Deluded Scientist; 09-17-2012 at 06:00 AM.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Out there

Quote Originally Posted by Tagen View Post
    sorry to all you hinata fanboys (me included) but i came across this page in the manga recently. It shows that it is most likely that naruto will get with sakura as his girlfriend instead of hinata

Check the bottom left panel.

EXPLANATION FOR THOSE WHO ARE SLOW:

''Just try not to pick a weird one...''
    - Naruto considers Hinata to be weird, i'm 100% sure he's mentioned that she is weird. (Think it was @ the start of shippuden) (i will hack out some proof if you ask)

''Try to find someone like your mother...''
    - Kushina is shown to get very aggressive very fast.
    - Sakura is shown to get very aggressive very fast.

Edit: So much mad being posted here.... chill out guys, i'm a naruhina fan too, i was just pointing out this picture in the manga... jeez.
    but naruto nows sakura doesnt love him, he knows frist had before anyone.

where u been. lol

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

That would be even worse than Tobi being Obito.

☆Ex-Equip Empress ☆
    Status
    Jan 2012
    ☠♥Thousand Deaths and
    sacred Rebirths in your deep
    infinite sexy eyes☠ &
    Red light^Q♥

I don't even care anymore who he ends up with.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Watching UrAnus exploding
    ->

Sakura doesn't love Naruto. She doesn't even like him, so I doubt it.

Better than Hashirama sasuke destroys poon's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

I think Naruto will get with Sasuke imo.

Their kid will be the so6p

☛✯#Ghoulsquad✯☚ SasukeUchiha910's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    ~TOKYO GHOUL,東京喰種~ FTW
    / Evangelion 4.0 in 2015 /
    Okitenemuru's manga is
    awesome/ its time to get busy
    / lord sasuke solo's

lol no sir failed thread is a fail

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Okay. Y'all are annoying as sh*t. Look it's NaruSaku. It has been from chapter one. Read the posts from Nostradamus on this thread. It goes on for pages proving it. STFU y'all been schooled

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthre...27328&page=188

Last edited by Gingership; 09-17-2012 at 09:05 PM.

King of Uruk in Babylonia Gilgameshy's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Pfft, Where was Sakura when Pain had Naruto pinned to the floor. IDK BUT IK WHERE HINATA WAS MMMMHMMM GURL !

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Okay. It's NaruSaku. End of story. Y'all are arguing about something that's been obvious since Chapter 1. Y'all are gettin' schooled. STFU. Read "Nostradamus'" posts in this thread. He provides an extremely in depth explanation on it. Here:

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthre...16#post6042516

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

They also forgot that fact naruto can feel what people are feeling thanks to bijuu mode. He felt her towards him and that when she admitted her love to him. I mean we know naruto isn't smart but he can feel it now that she loves him and he feel kind of feels the same.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Naruto will choose sasuke

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

I think what Kushina meant when she told him to pick someone like her was her way of saying pick a girl who will protect you with her very own life if she has to. When she says don't pick a weird one, Hinata fit into that category briefly at the beginning but his opinion of her changed and he doesn't think she's weird anymore. He really likes Hinata as a person because she cares. I think Naruto likes Sakura because she's determined to make her dreams come true in a similar way to Naruto being determined to make his dreams come true...

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ra89 View Post
    I don't even care anymore who he ends up with.
    Agreed. I couldn't care less about what poor soul gets stuck with him in a poorly written romance.