Page 9 of 15 « First ... 5678910111213 ... Last»
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.

Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Because the purpose Kishi kinda used her to be was to love Naruto.
    He even said in the beginning he was supposed to serve as Naruto's love interest, however he changed his mind.
    Tell me one thing: would you have known who Hinata was if not for her love for Naruto?

Well, only Hinata has developed feelings towards Naruto, Naruto hasn't.
    While Sakura has her part for Naruto already developed.

As for the DragonBallZ I haven't seen it so I will refrain to say anything about that.
    He never said he changed his mind if he has please provide link. There has been lots of development between Naruto and Hinata, at first Hinata could barely speak when the series first started, but she was able to confess her feelings and was ready to die for him. Plus Naruto was paying alot more attention to Hinata when he reunited with his friends in the war arc. She knew it was him just by his eyes when his friends doubted if he was the real Naruto.

Plus, Hinata stated that when this war is over she intends to walk hand in hand with Naruto. She made it clear she intends to settle things with Naruto one way or another.
    As for Sakura and Naruto development while they are closer friends Sakura still loves Sasuke. Plus it seems like the chances of romance between them lessened after the Five Kage summit arc with the false confession thing, Naruto was shown to be furious about it. Sakura did it because she doesn't want Naruto to love her, Sai said that Sakura wanted Naruto to hate her as her attonement.

Plus as I said before in the chapter the Path to Radience, Hinata made it clear that she is going to settle things with Naruto.

Oh and I reccomend you watch DBZ, the whole show can be found online. You will see lots and lots of Parrellels with Naruto. Kishi was inspired by DBZ. He based the main character off of Goku the hero of DBZ.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
    He never said he changed his mind if he has please provide link. There has been lots of development between Naruto and Hinata, at first Hinata could barely speak when the series first started, but she was able to confess her feelings and was ready to die for him. Plus Naruto was paying alot more attention to Hinata when he reunited with his friends in the war arc. She knew it was him just by his eyes when his friends doubted if he was the real Naruto.

Plus, Hinata stated that when this war is over she intends to walk hand in hand with Naruto. She made it clear she intends to settle things with Naruto one way or another.
    As for Sakura and Naruto development while they are closer friends Sakura still loves Sasuke. Plus it seems like the chances of romance between them lessened after the Five Kage summit arc with the false confession thing, Naruto was shown to be furious about it. Sakura did it because she doesn't want Naruto to love her, Sai said that Sakura wanted Naruto to hate her as her attonement.

Plus as I said before in the chapter the Path to Radience, Hinata made it clear that she is going to settle things with Naruto.

Oh and I reccomend you watch DBZ, the whole show can be found online. You will see lots and lots of Parrellels with Naruto. Kishi was inspired by DBZ. He based the main character off of Goku the hero of DBZ.
    I know he inspired Naruto from there.
    As for providing, dunno, it was an older interview with Kishi, hopefully I'll find it again.

He was paying more attention to her because she was the one being the most down out of everyone. Of course she needed more attention.
    The rest comes only from Hinata's part, not Naruto's.
    Even if she does something, Naruto hasn't been showed to stop loving Sakura.
    And sorry, but since when Sai is an expert of human feelings?
    Sai is used only as a tool to deceive, make it more "clear" when it's actually unclear.
    Naruto wasn't furious, he just got serious. That's another thing.
    And the 5 kage summit confession holds so many hidden stuff.
    Why do you think it's the second time when Sakura's character is implied next to Naruto love situation?

She first says she likes him and then she lets her feelings free for a moment not being fully aware and once again, just like in the Orochimaru's follow, when it comes to be Sakura = love Naruto, Kishi interrupts things.

Doesn't it seems suspicious? If he wouldn't had nothing to hide, he would have let it go from the first time.

As for Goku and Chi Chi or whatever, until I don't know the settling myself, I won't say anything.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.

I know he inspired Naruto from there.
    As for providing, dunno, it was an older interview with Kishi, hopefully I'll find it again.

He was paying more attention to her because she was the one being the most down out of everyone. Of course she needed more attention.
    The rest comes only from Hinata's part, not Naruto's.
    Even if she does something, Naruto hasn't been showed to stop loving Sakura.
    And sorry, but since when Sai is an expert of human feelings?
    Sai is used only as a tool to deceive, make it more "clear" when it's actually unclear.
    Naruto wasn't furious, he just got serious. That's another thing.
    And the 5 kage summit confession holds so many hidden stuff.
    Why do you think it's the second time when Sakura's character is implied next to Naruto love situation?

She first says she likes him and then she lets her feelings free for a moment not being fully aware and once again, just like in the Orochimaru's follow, when it comes to be Sakura = love Naruto, Kishi interrupts things.

Doesn't it seems suspicious? If he wouldn't had nothing to hide, he would have let it go from the first time.

As for Goku and Chi Chi or whatever, until I don't know the settling myself, I won't say anything.
    Well just have to wait and see. By the way where is the page showing Sakura being attracted to Naruto. I haven't seen it do you have a link.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Well just have to wait and see. By the way where is the page showing Sakura being attracted to Naruto. I haven't seen it do you have a link.

These are the very first hints in Shippuden... Why would she be interested in Naruto's opinion about how she looked and everything? Or how he matured in appearance?
    And showing blushing and every other signs.

I can do a whole essay about NaruSaku having the biggest probability, however, won't do it because people will still stick to their opinion.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.

These are the very first hints in Shippuden... Why would she be interested in Naruto's opinion about how she looked and everything? Or how he matured in appearance?
    And showing blushing and every other signs.

I can do a whole essay about NaruSaku having the biggest probability, however, won't do it because people will still stick to their opinion.
    We are just going to have to wait and see. I still personally have a hard time seeing Naruto and Sakura having a full romantic relationship but I have been wrong before.

We will find out eventually.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

We are just going to have to wait and see. I still personally have a hard time seeing Naruto and Sakura having a full romantic relationship but I have been wrong before.

We will find out eventually.
    I totally see them together more than any other pairing, to be honest.
    They are perfectly matching.
    I don't see Hinata coping with Naruto's crazyness and perverted ways.

Or neither see Sasuke giving Sakura the excitement that she needs as well the comfort.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I am beginning to think there will be no pairings at the end. To me, the only perfect couple among the teenagers in this manga is Shika and Temari and he still hasn't even hooked them up.

Kishi cares more about bromance than romance. Otherwise he would have spent a little more time on the pairings. Think about it. When is the last time Naruto and Sakura have even talked? How many times have Naruto and Hinata even interacted? Naruto has more of a relationship with Killer Bee now.

Last edited by Pakura; 11-19-2012 at 05:49 AM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking again? There's
    nothing wrong with thinking.
    But you're smart enough, so
    why not just solve the
    problem?

Quote Originally Posted by mrsaphusn View Post
    Naruto never gives up?
    So why do so many people think that he will give up on sakura?
    That is just stupid.

The best argument of the NaruHina fans is: "Sakura loves Sasuke she will never love Naruto" but they think Naruto, the never give up guy, stops to love Sakura and starts to love Hinata? That thinking is just pathetic.

And the best is Naruto never cuts bonds with someone so why do they think he will cut the lovebond with sakura?

And why didnt Naruto talked with Hinata after the painfight? he talked with Sakura some nonesense so he had enough time to talk with Hinata about his feelings.
    The fact that Naruto doesn't want to give up doesn't mean he can't lose

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I hope it's Sasuke... I mean Hinata...lol *crossfingers*

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

to hell with hinata and sakura
    naruto will end up with ino!!!!

problem?

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Pradhan Tuna View Post
    No Never... Hinata and Naruto will be toghether..
    You said that like you know them personally. Hahahahaha!!! seriously though Narunata not Narsaku

Shunshin no Jutsu oOYellow FlashOo's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

he would be dumb to chose sakura.she was in love with sasuke while naruto was trying to get her attention,all she could think about was sasuke.now that sasuke is gone she tryna be on naruto nuts.get outta here hinata would be a great choice.she came and tried to help naruto when pain trapped him even though naruto told everybody not to interfere.she even got one hit on pain with her lion fist..while sakura did nothing like a little b**ch.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by oOYellow FlashOo View Post
    he would be dumb to chose sakura.she was in love with sasuke while naruto was trying to get her attention,all she could think about was sasuke.now that sasuke is gone she tryna be on naruto nuts.get outta here hinata would be a great choice.she came and tried to help naruto when pain trapped him even though naruto told everybody not to interfere.she even got one hit on pain with her lion fist..while sakura did nothing like a little b**ch.
    I think you need to redefine your perceptions about manga-wise, anime-wise.

Did nothing like a *****?

Remind me please WHO was the one that saved Hinata's life?

And Sakura has been supportive of Naruto ever since part 1, don't make me shove scans into your face.

I agree Hinata is kind as well, but making Sakura a ***** just to put Hinata on a pedestal is totally wrong, when Hinata didn't even knew who to cheer for back in part one and Sakura was cheering him all day long.

And not because he was her team-mate, just because why people thought about him.

So please, stop being childish and get facts straight.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Oh whats this, Kishi's own self written movie? Is mostly about Naruto and Sakura's relationship?

screen shot from Naruto Movie Road To Ninja

Yah Kishi gets it, why can't Hinatards get it lol, no offense.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBandit View Post
    Oh whats this, Kishi's own self written movie? Is mostly about Naruto and Sakura's relationship?

And in the movie before the Tsukuyomi thing, they're on a date...

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    u want dis coochie buy me
    gucci

i really dont see sakura with naruto cus she doesnt like him and shes mean to him anyway
    hinata has liked him when he was a nobody and come on, she was even willing to risk her life for him..
    anyway this is my opinion and i dislike sakuras personality, shes probly gonna end up alone for being dumb

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

And in the movie before the Tsukuyomi thing, they're on a date...
    LOL isnt that movie in an alternate universe where everything is inverse ? Going by that logic, Sakura is never going to end up with Naruto in this universe (manga).

Personally, I think naruto is going to die after defeating / controlling / suppressing Jyuubi.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by narutonish View Post
    LOL isnt that movie in an alternate universe where everything is inverse ? Going by that logic, Sakura is never going to end up with Naruto in this universe (manga).

Personally, I think naruto is going to die after defeating / controlling / suppressing Jyuubi.
    Ahhh well Naruto and Sakura are not inverse, their from their reality trapped in the tsyomoni thing.

The main point Narusaku fans use this movie, is because Kishi wrote Road to Ninja personally.

And did he focus on Hinata and Naruto, or Sakura and Sasuke? No, he didn't.

He focuses more on the Narusaku relationship, which shows that he probably favors it more.

I think Kishi knows what he's built in Naruto and Sakura, he's built a deep relationship that goes beyond, your simple childhood crush.

Also I doubt Kishi kills Naruto off before he becomes Hokage.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD

1. Sasuke can go **** himself. Seriously.
    2. It doesn't matter who Naruto picks as long as he finally gets his ass laid.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Honestly I hope none end with Naruto and its left to the spectators to decided which I think is what will happen all this Hinata, Sakura shit is annoying. no offence, while Hinata is one of my many fav characters I'd rather see that part no be told. Hinata and Sakura have as much chance to be with Naruto and this is up to kishi not us. Putting down Sakura to make Hinata look good sounds pathetic and childish :sy: at least in my eyes...

Last edited by Arianne; 11-20-2012 at 12:38 AM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hinata is lame. she wont be able to control naruto and his aggressiveness. the only thing shell do is make him want to protect her more, and who wants to see a relationship where its not mutual?

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD

I like Hinata and all but c'mon. Naruto + Sakura are made for each other, when I watched the episode of Naruto meeting his mum I thought she was sooo much like Sakura then at the end she said "find someone like me". I was like wow. just sayin'

also Sakura needs some upgrades..

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBandit View Post

Just gonna say, that is beautiful.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this is what i think will happen.

naruto will confess to sakura and get rejected. hinata will then comfort him and naruto them gets drawn to hinata. sakura confesses to sasuke who tells her to piss off, he then ends up with another girl (karin maybe). sakura now goes back to naruto who also tells her to piss off.

now sakura has 2 options. go out with rock lee or grow into a lonely old hag whos still a virgin at 80. O.o

☛✯#Ghoulsquad✯☚ SasukeUchiha910's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~TOKYO GHOUL,東京喰種~ FTW
    / Evangelion 4.0 in 2015 /
    Okitenemuru's manga is
    awesome/ its time to get busy
    / lord sasuke solo's

Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Haru View Post
    this is what i think will happen.

naruto will confess to sakura and get rejected. hinata will then comfort him and naruto them gets drawn to hinata. sakura confesses to sasuke who tells her to piss off, he then ends up with another girl (karin maybe). sakura now goes back to naruto who also tells her to piss off.

now sakura has 2 options. go out with rock lee or grow into a lonely old hag whos still a virgin at 80. O.o
    i like this