Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [Genjutsu] With Nemo.. Sensei

Description of you performing the genjutsu :
    As your clone appears before me, I trap her in a genjutsu where she fights me 1v1. And then all of a sudden, my clones start emerging from the ground, from the rocks, from the trees and from every other thing that you can see. As your clone hits my first clone that comes to attack her, the clone splits and multiplies into five other clones that again attack her.

Strong points of the technique : Actually if you make 3-4 clones pop up, the enemy wouldn't know that he/she is in a genjutsu.

Weak points of the technique : If you make tooo many clones come out from everywhere......the opponent may understand that he/she its in a genjutsu.

Description of you performing the genjutsu :
    Again as your clone comes out of the genjutsu, I perform two handseals, and then suddenly you see a lot of leaves falling all over you and around you blocking your vision. After two seconds, the leaves stop falling and you see a giant monster in front of you, ready to eat you.

Strong points of the technique : If effective, it gives the same effect as sakki (not sure though)

Weak points of the technique : Firstly falling of leaves gives it away. Then you need to know what the opponent most fears. Then can only be used short range.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♔ King ♚

*I gather an enough amount of chakra for this technique then release it towards my enemy trapping him in a Genjutsu, during that Genjutsu I make clones emerge from under his feet through the earth distracting him/making him panic for a brief moment before he realizes that he's in a Genjutsu, while doing that I make another clone and move with him simultaneously and attack the enemy together thus injuring him also from outside the Gen making him think that the clones are true.*

Adv: If used right and without the opponent realizing, you can use a timed attack with your clone to "actually" injure or cut your opponent so that he doesn't read the Gen right away.

Dis: As soon as the opponent cuts the first clone and sees that it multiplied he'll have some doubts about it, or if used too many clones, then you will force the opponent to use Nagashi as a defense which will get him out of the Gen in default. Clones are slow.

*I start by gathering chakra and channel it through out my body then I make two handseals and release it through leaves that starts to swirl around my opponent for a brief moment, once the leaves go away, my opponent will see an image of his worst fears, this could shock him and leave him stunned for a moment or so.*

Adv: If used along a wind technique it will be highly unnoticeable and will work perfectly if the opponent has a Phobia of some sort, let's say fear of spiders, once the opponent falls under the Gen spiders will crawl up to him which leaves him WIDE open for attack.

Dis: Can be escaped in many ways, this Gen if used on it's own is highly noticeable and is not IMMEDIATE so escaping the leaves will be a piece of cake. Also if the opponent's worst fear was something that doesn't exist in this world then , how stupid would he be not to realize it.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

Next up:

( Genjutsu: Kai ) - Illusion Technique: Release
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15-30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user does one hand seal to focus and then proceeds to disturb his chakra flow by forcefully stopping it momentarily and then "spiking" his spiritual energy, unbalancing his chakra. This dispels any genjutsu set upon the user except MS Eye Techniques, Paralysis-like Genjutsu and Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Chant. The effectiveness of this technique is dependent upon the skill of the user. A Jounin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to C-rank. An S-class ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to B-rank. A Sannin rank ninja (and above) can dispel Genjutsu up to A-rank. The user may use this technique through physical contact on others to dispel them from Genjutsu.

Once you notice you are trapped in a genjutsu you can use Kai to escape from it in most cases. Perform one handseal which enables you to temporarily disturb your chakra flow, causing you to escape from the genjutsu.

( Kori Shinchū no Jutsu ) - Sly Mind Affect Technique

Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user casts an illusion on the opponent that makes them believe they are travelling in a straight line, when instead they are moving in circles. This is only effective on moving opponents. If the opponent travels in the circle for hours, they will be exhausted.

Use your chakra to trap the opponent in a genjutsu that makes them believe they are travelling in a straight line whilst they are walking in circles, which will exhaust them.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Description of you performing the
    genjutsu :
    The moment I feel that i'm under your genjutsu (I'll tell the reason in the battle) I quickly do a one handseal and I temporarily disturb my chakra flow by stopping it first and then restarting it again and thus spiking my spiritual energy making it unbalanced. This helps me escape your genjutsu.

Advantage:
    Its a very good technique. Can easily get out of the genjutsu.

Disadvantage:
    Its not used in official battles.

Description of you performing the
    genjutsu :
    The moment I see your clone travelling, I cast a genjutsu on her making her believe that she is travelling in a straight line when actually, she's travelling in circles around the tree.

Advantages: As the description says, it exhausts the opponent.

Disadvantage: Won't be of much use in 1v1 battles. In ninja world, maybe yes.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

Why isn't it used in official battles?

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Cuz Kai ain't allowed according to Rei's R&R
    Cuz its like cheating (that's what Rei said in her thread)

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♔ King ♚

As soon as I notice I'm in a Gen due to a few factors that helped me realize I was in one, I immediately make one hand seal and begin focusing on disturbing my Chakra by stopping it for a brief moment then nudging back into my body again which kicks me out of the Genjutsu.

Adv: can get you out a Gen immediatly and in short periods of time, works on most Gen's.
    Dis: Doesn't work on MS Eye Techniques, Paralysis-like Genjutsu and Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Chant, and is dependent on your Rank.

I begin by concentrating my Chakra and channeling it through my body then I release it towards the enemy as an illusion that makes the enemy believe they are walking in a straight line, but in reality they are moving in circles for hours whole I watch him and Laughing My ass out on him >.>

Adv: Funny .-. will give the battle a taste, will make the enemy exhausted and vulnerable for attacks.
    Dis: Only works on Mobile enemies, and can easily become boring =( .

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♔ King ♚

Gonna go inactive for a week or so PLEASE don't drop my training ^_^

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♔ King ♚

I'm back >_> let's get this going... Sorry Nemo sensei... Flash-bro ^^

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

I must have missed that.

Another thing, according to the rules, triple posting is considered spam and punishable. My advice for next time, edit your post if you still can and put somewhere in Big Red that you're away. I'll notice ;P

Other than that, sorry for my late reply.
    Let's move on.

( Genjutsu: Jinmon ) - Illusion Technique: Interrogation

Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: The user of this technique, upon casting on a stationary opponent with physical contact with them, is able to convince the enemy to give away information. However, this will only work on ninja two ranks lower and below than the caster.

Trap your opponent in a genjutsu on physical contact with them. This enables you to make the opponent give away information which they would normally never tell.

( Genjutsu: Jigoku Gouka ) - Illusion Technique: Hell Fire
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The user casts an illusion where the opponent sees a huge ball of fire descending from the sky and enveloping its target.

Trap your opponent in a genjutsu where they will see a huge fireball descending from the sky and ultimately enveloping them.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Description: As I capture you and make you still, I touch your head and put you under a genjutsu. Inside this genjutsu, I hold your hands and legs with metal strings and torture you and convince you to give away the information as you feel the pain because of my constant torture.

Advantage: Well the description says it all....

Disadvantage: World only on two level lower ninjas.
    Also useless with our RP battle thingy...

Description: Again I gather my chakra and release it making you fall in my genjutsu. In the genjutsu, you see a large fireball coming towards you while at the same time, I take the opportunity to strike you.

Advantage: Great deception technique.

Disadvantage: The rank. If the opponent realises that its a genjutsu, its easy to get out of it.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♔ King ♚

Sorry Sensei , will do so next time

*I gather up a good amount of chakra, the release it through my hand on to the opponent without him realizing, as we are both inside the Genjutsu I change my appearance into someone who's close to that person which allows me to get valuable information out of my enemy.*

Adv: Will allow me to gather info on anything the other user knows.
    Dis: The enemy must be of at least two level lower than me.

*I concentrate my chakra and gather a sufficient amount of it, then release it towards my opponent trapping him in a place where he can't move and sees a giant Fireball coming down on him.*

Adv: Leaves the enemy traumatized, might be horrifying since you see a fireball coming down at you while you can't move.
    Dis: Easy recognizable to some extent.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

Okay, so why is the latter jutsu easy to recognise? And wouldn't your opponent be in big trouble by the time they realise it is a genjutsu?

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♔ King ♚

Basically you're not really changing the terrain to how you wish it is, Like Idk exactly what would be happening but how would you make a fireball come down on your enemy with no handseals .-. , and the "big trouble" really depends on the opponent and how skilled he is, and on the range you are from him, if he would have the time to react or not.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The only reason I know I'd be able to recognize its an illusion is because it emerges out of nowhere....:shrug:

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

Incorrect. If you see a huge fireball in the sky falling towards you, you wouldn't consider the handseals or that it could be a genjutsu, you would defend yourself from it. By the time that you find out it is a genjutsu your opponent would have attacked already, leaving you with little to no time to react.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♔ King ♚

Alright so what do you suggest we do if we get caught it in it, based on what you say if someone gets caught in it it's over.... ?

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

No, far from it, but I am saying that you cannot know that you are trapped in a genjutsu that fast. Before that even occurs to you, you think that you will have to defend yourself from a fireball. You cannot take the chance, if you think it is a genjutsu. What if it isn't? Then you're screwed.
    The genjutsu itself will not hurt you, it surely will cause stress on your mind however. Especially when you get trapped in it, but before that will happen you probably launched a water jutsu or whatnot at it, and when you see it has no effect, you can safely assume that it is a genjutsu.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♔ King ♚

Got it, I understand.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

Okay, next issue, Flash07 isn't around at the moment. We can do two things.
    1. continue, and leave him behind here.
    2. wait for him and continue together.

Your choice.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♔ King ♚

I can't leave him behind sorry, I'm gonna wait

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

That's fine by me ^_^

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki-kun View Post
    I can't leave him behind sorry, I'm gonna wait
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemo.. View Post
    That's fine by me ^_^
    Sorry to keep you guys waiting
    N thanks a lot for not dropping me ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo.. View Post
    Incorrect. If you see a huge fireball in the sky falling towards you, you wouldn't consider the handseals or that it could be a genjutsu, you would defend yourself from it. By the time that you find out it is a genjutsu your opponent would have attacked already, leaving you with little to no time to react.
    Ah, I get it now

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♔ King ♚

Wooho, welcome back o-o , now we can continue :3

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

Continuing!

( Genjutsu: Kasumi no Jutsu ) - Illusion Technique: Mist Technique
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates an illusionary clone that charges towards the enemy, jumps, then explodes in a cloud of cherry blossom petals which results in confusing the opponent and obscuring their vision, leaving them open for attack.

Trap your opponent in a genjutsu where they will see a clone of you charging towards them and jump. Then it will explode into countless cherry blossom petals which will confuse the opponent and obscure their vision.

( Konoha-Ryū: Yanagi ) - Leaf Ninja Art: Willow
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 35
    Description: The user waves their sword back and forth, which when seen by the target locks them in a genjutsu which causes them to hallucinate multiple waving arms. The movement resembles that of a willow tree blowing in the wind. With the enemy off guard, the user is free to cut them down.

Take your sword and wave it back and forth, trapping the opponent in a genjutsu where they will think you're a willow tree in the wind and when they're off guard you can cut them.