Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 67
  1. #21
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    13,485
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Retired. RIP
     



    Re: Most Powerful Eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by peaceful View Post
    Imao susanoo is most fearasome in databook with the words it is described...
    it can be defeated by gravity, thats all i have to say.
     
         

  2. #22
    Senior Member Vergil..'s Avatar
    Status
    Vergil.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,831
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Most Powerful Eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Naruto View Post
    it can be defeated by gravity, thats all i have to say.
    i agree
    with chibaku tensei sussanoo and its user would be sealed way in a moon and still sussanoo's ability's arent very clear since it's shield and sword where added by itachi so it must have anothr power but still if it cant touch the rinnegan user it cant hurt him it's the perfect defence(without the 5 second timelimit ).
    i wounder if rikodou sennin could make the time gap smaller?

    but still rinnegen is overrall stronger since the magenkyo sharingan takes the eye's vision and its powers and most of the shown jutsu can be blocked by tensei and genjutsu doesnt work on rinnegan we dont now how much powerfull nagato really was or could have been if it weren't for is health.
     
         

  3. #23
    uchiha forever peaceful's Avatar
    Status
    peaceful is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,042
    Location
    Together with Itachi drinking some beers
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Most Powerful Eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by Vergil.. View Post
    i agree
    with chibaku tensei sussanoo and its user would be sealed way in a moon and still sussanoo's ability's arent very clear since it's shield and sword where added by itachi so it must have anothr power but still if it cant touch the rinnegan user it cant hurt him it's the perfect defence(without the 5 second timelimit ).
    i wounder if rikodou sennin could make the time gap smaller?

    but still rinnegen is overrall stronger since the magenkyo sharingan takes the eye's vision and its powers and most of the shown jutsu can be blocked by tensei and genjutsu doesnt work on rinnegan we dont now how much powerfull nagato really was or could have been if it weren't for is health.

    And that is why rinnegan is stronger? okk....
     
         

  4. #24
    Senior Member Vergil..'s Avatar
    Status
    Vergil.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,831
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Most Powerful Eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by peaceful View Post
    And that is why rinnegan is stronger? okk....
    no tell me then what makes the sharingan stronger
    lets compare:

    sharingan:
    copying jutsu (only whit hand sign's)
    see thourgh genjutsu/taijutsu
    gives color to chakra

    MS:
    gives user three great jutsu(that i really like because there alwais the strongest/ one of the strongest of there type) but are not necessarly amaterasu, tsukuyomi and sussanno

    well thoes are the sharingan's main property's
    now for rinnegan

    rinnegan:
    5 elements(makes user be always in advantage since every one as 2/3 so they can always counter ) + gravity(wich is almost perfect in terms of defence and is perfect in attack)
    can learn all jutsu (dont now if its copying jutsu but good)
    see thourgh genjutsu/taijutsu
    can see chakra like the hyuuga
    hell lot of chakra
    can take the souls of other's just by touching them
    can absorve chakra
    make a shield of chakra
    7 views
    i can blow konoha in one blast (konoha's big as hell)
    mastery of taijutsu
    mastery of genjutsu (visual so sharingan user's are screwed unless they now sound gen and of course we dont now about tsukuyomi but still 7 bodys and it looks like genjutsu that affects one body doesnt afect the main one)
    many diferent summons
    can seal taild beastes with gedo mazo
    brings people back to life
    can cure his extra body's
    can take souls with the gedo mazo in a way that its impossibel to run way

    and more that we didnt see
    if we saw rikodou or nagato at full power i think that he would have showed of even more
     
         
    Last edited by Vergil..; 06-30-2009 at 09:34 PM.

  5. #25
    uchiha forever peaceful's Avatar
    Status
    peaceful is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,042
    Location
    Together with Itachi drinking some beers
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Most Powerful Eyes

    no tell me then what makes the sharingan stronger
    lets compare:
    Ok, lets do some math...

    Kuybi>>>



    rinnegan:
    5 elements(makes user be always in advantage since every one as 2/3 so they can always counter ) + gravity(wich is almost perfect in terms of defence and is perfect in attack)
    can learn all jutsu (dont now if its copying jutsu but good)
    see thourgh genjutsu/taijutsu
    can see chakra like the hyuuga
    hell lot of chakra
    can take the souls of other's just by touching them
    can absorve chakra
    make a shield of chakra
    7 views
    i can blow konoha in one blast (konoha's big as hell)
    mastery of taijutsu
    mastery of genjutsu (visual so sharingan user's are screwed unless they now sound gen and of course we dont now about tsukuyomi but still 7 bodys and it looks like genjutsu that affects one body doesnt afect the main one)
    many diferent summons
    can seal taild beastes with gedo mazo
    brings people back to life
    can cure his extra body's
    can take souls with the gedo mazo in a way that its impossibel to run way

    and more that we didnt see
    if we saw rikodou or nagato at full power i think that he would have showed of even more
     
         

  6. #26
    Senior Member Vergil..'s Avatar
    Status
    Vergil.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,831
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Most Powerful Eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by peaceful View Post
    Ok, lets do some math...

    Kuybi>>>



    rinnegan:
    5 elements(makes user be always in advantage since every one as 2/3 so they can always counter ) + gravity(wich is almost perfect in terms of defence and is perfect in attack)
    can learn all jutsu (dont now if its copying jutsu but good)
    see thourgh genjutsu/taijutsu
    can see chakra like the hyuuga
    hell lot of chakra
    can take the souls of other's just by touching them
    can absorve chakra
    make a shield of chakra
    7 views
    i can blow konoha in one blast (konoha's big as hell)
    mastery of taijutsu
    mastery of genjutsu (visual so sharingan user's are screwed unless they now sound gen and of course we dont now about tsukuyomi but still 7 bodys and it looks like genjutsu that affects one body doesnt afect the main one)
    many diferent summons
    can seal taild beastes with gedo mazo
    brings people back to life
    can cure his extra body's
    can take souls with the gedo mazo in a way that its impossibel to run way

    and more that we didnt see
    if we saw rikodou or nagato at full power i think that he would have showed of even more
    so what im comparing the sharingan against the rinnegan
    ok i forgot the ability to control the kyuubi but its sealed on naruto and nagato might be able to bring the other bijju out of gedo mazo to fight the kyuubi and 7 against 1 even if the kyuubi is stronger i dont think it stands a chance
     
         

  7. #27
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    13,485
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Retired. RIP
     



    Re: Most Powerful Eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by peaceful View Post
    Ok, lets do some math...

    Kuybi>>>
    kyuubi is sealed away and no longer availeble for use, any other arguements?
    And again, kyuubi can be defeated too by chibaku tensei, no way it can withstand the gravity of the moon.

    Kyuubi inst undefeatable you know... its just really strong.

    kyuubi is overrated.-
     
         
    Last edited by Mugiwara; 06-30-2009 at 09:44 PM.

  8. #28
    Senior Member Vergil..'s Avatar
    Status
    Vergil.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,831
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Most Powerful Eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Naruto View Post
    kyuubi is sealed away and no longer availeble for use, any other arguements?
    And again, kyuubi can be defeated too by chibaku tensei, no way it can withstand the gravity of the moon.
    yes that two
     
         

  9. #29
    uchiha forever peaceful's Avatar
    Status
    peaceful is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,042
    Location
    Together with Itachi drinking some beers
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Most Powerful Eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by Vergil.. View Post
    so what im comparing the sharingan against the rinnegan
    ok i forgot the ability to control the kyuubi but its sealed on naruto and nagato might be able to bring the other bijju out of gedo mazo to fight the kyuubi and 7 against 1 even if the kyuubi is stronger i dont think it stands a chance
    And Nagato is dead....

    And Kuybi is undefeatable.... Just read the databook, manga or narutopedia...
    "With one swing of its tails he could cause tsunamis and tear mountains"

    Imagine that thing angry with an ems user besides it...
     
         

  10. #30
    Senior Member Vergil..'s Avatar
    Status
    Vergil.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,831
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Most Powerful Eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by peaceful View Post
    And Nagato is dead....
    And Kuybi is undefeatable.... Just read the databook, manga or narutopedia...
    "With one swing of its tails he could cause tsunamis and tear mountains"

    Imagine that thing angry with an ems user besides it...

    yes but its sealed the end
    and....?
    where talking about sharingan and rinnegan not about user's face it u've been beaten
     
         
    Last edited by Vergil..; 06-30-2009 at 09:46 PM.

  11. #31
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    13,485
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Retired. RIP
     



    Re: Most Powerful Eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by Vergil.. View Post
    and....?
    where talking about sharingan and rinnegan not about user's face it u've been beaten
    I hate it when he does that, when he doesnt have any more arguements on the eye techs, he just finds excuses and weaknesses in the users.
     
         

  12. #32
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    13,485
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Retired. RIP
     



    Re: Most Powerful Eyes

    Kyuubi is sealed away right? That means it can never be controlled by a sharingan user again, since if naruto dies, kyuubi dies with him, it cant be extracted either, only its chakra.

    But, rinnegan, if the user is dead, when someone new is born with rinnegan, he can use all the ninjutsu in the world he too.
     
         

  13. #33
    Senior Member Vergil..'s Avatar
    Status
    Vergil.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,831
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Most Powerful Eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Naruto View Post
    Kyuubi is sealed away right? That means it can never be controlled by a sharingan user again, since if naruto dies, kyuubi dies with him, it cant be extracted either, only its chakra.

    But, rinnegan, if the user is dead, when someone new is born with rinnegan, he can use all the ninjutsu in the world he too.
    yes rebirth his one thing i forgot about the rinnegan
     
         

  14. #34
    uchiha forever peaceful's Avatar
    Status
    peaceful is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,042
    Location
    Together with Itachi drinking some beers
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Most Powerful Eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by Vergil.. View Post
    And Kuybi is undefeatable.... Just read the databook, manga or narutopedia...
    "With one swing of its tails he could cause tsunamis and tear mountains"

    Imagine that thing angry with an ems user besides it...

    yes but its sealed the end
    and....?
    where talking about sharingan and rinnegan not about user's face it u've been beaten
    -facepalm- LOL... Just see the contradiction to your posts and you will understand who has been beaten....


    A new user reborn??? Wtf are you talking about??? And yeah if Kuybi is extracted blah blah thsi is bullshit... Accept it already...
     
         

  15. #35
    Senior Member Dean-Winchester's Avatar
    Status
    Dean-Winchester is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,077
    Location
    canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Most Powerful Eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by peaceful View Post
    And Nagato is dead....

    And Kuybi is undefeatable.... Just read the databook, manga or narutopedia...
    "With one swing of its tails he could cause tsunamis and tear mountains"

    Imagine that thing angry with an ems user besides it...
    Nagato is dead because he choose to follow narut forever man
    plus naruto took down all six paths
    nonethe less we don't know nothing about ems

    BUt in the end HIRASHIMAPAWNS ALL
    Y HIRASHIM Is stronGEST because he beat EMS FULL strnght
    with NARuto
     
         

  16. #36
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    13,485
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Retired. RIP
     



    Re: Most Powerful Eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by zeke26 View Post
    Nagato is dead because he choose to follow narut forever man
    plus naruto took down all six paths
    nonethe less we don't know nothing about ems

    BUt in the end HIRASHIMAPAWNS ALL
    Y HIRASHIM Is stronGEST because he beat EMS FULL strnght
    with NARuto
    dude, naruto would get owned by nagato if nagato wanted him dead, remember the second that god realm got his powers back, he had naruto under control, he could just stabbed him 100 times there with preta path held him. and when he was pinned down to the ground with many stick in his body, that too.
     
         

  17. #37
    uchiha forever peaceful's Avatar
    Status
    peaceful is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,042
    Location
    Together with Itachi drinking some beers
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Most Powerful Eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by zeke26 View Post
    Nagato is dead because he choose to follow narut forever man
    plus naruto took down all six paths
    nonethe less we don't know nothing about ems

    BUt in the end HIRASHIMAPAWNS ALL
    Y HIRASHIM Is stronGEST because he beat EMS FULL strnght
    with NARuto
    ahaahhaaahahahahhaah that was good.... aahahhahaahahaaahaahaha
     
         

  18. #38
    Senior Member Vergil..'s Avatar
    Status
    Vergil.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,831
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Most Powerful Eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by peaceful View Post
    -facepalm- LOL... Just see the contradiction to your posts and you will understand who has been beaten....
    there's is no contradiction i now that if the kyuubi where free the EMS user would be stronger but not the keke genkai it self since where talking about the basic abilitis of each and that all its users can get not the kyuubi wich is an ability that one gets once in a centrury and still i think somoene like rikodou sennin that was stronger then nagato might be able to seal the kyuubi on a new moon and we dont now why he made the moon it might have somme demon sealed up there .
     
         

  19. #39
    uchiha forever peaceful's Avatar
    Status
    peaceful is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,042
    Location
    Together with Itachi drinking some beers
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Most Powerful Eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by Vergil.. View Post
    there's is no contradiction i now that if the kyuubi where free the EMS user would be stronger but not the keke genkai it self since where talking about the basic abilitis of each and that all its users can get not the kyuubi wich is an ability that one gets once in a centrury and still i think somoene like rikodou sennin that was stronger then nagato might be able to seal the kyuubi on a new moon and we dont now why he made the moon it might have somme demon sealed up there .
    Controlling the fox is the ability of mangekuy sharingan....
     
         

  20. #40
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    13,485
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Retired. RIP
     



    Re: Most Powerful Eyes

    We should stop comparing C4(sharingan) and atomic bomb(rinnegan) now,

    Quote Originally Posted by peaceful View Post
    Controlling the fox is the ability of mangekuy sharingan....
    its useless when theres no fox to control.
     
         
    Last edited by Mugiwara; 06-30-2009 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •