Page 3 of 3 « First 123
Results 51 to 67 of 67
  1. #51
    Member StopDropNRoll's Avatar
    Status
    StopDropNRoll is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    146
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Most Powerful Eyes

    We dont have enough info on Sharingan or Rinnegan to be sure, but if I were to guess in a 1v1 fight, I think Itachi could have killed Pain using genjutsu. Jiraya found genjutsu to be very effective against pain, and Itachi MS skills make him arguably the best genjutsu user. We can't really know for sure until it happens, which it seems like it won't.



    At least until naruto gets the rinnegan.
     
         

  2. #52
    Member
    Status
    Narutolover14 is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    68
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Most Powerful Eyes

    It is definitely the Rinnegan!
     
         

  3. #53
    Master Artisan leafeater's Avatar
    Status
    leafeater is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    PhD: MA, Born: VA
    Posts
    2,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.
     

    Re: Most Powerful Eyes

    Could someone please end/lock this thread. I don't know why it was started, but if someone read previous threads on this topic, they only breed the contempt recently. Perhaps people don't want it ended, I don't know, but it doesn't seem to be accomplishing something positive.

    I don't mind debate and criticism so long as it's constructive. I dislike disrespect. In my humble mind, the following would be useful. If you are going to bring an argument from Narutopedia, databook, manga, or whatever is appropriate, cite it if you want it to stand up or it is debated. I know people don't have time to find the citation every time. If you can though do so, and these back and forth arguments are less likely to occur.

    In my humble opinion, the manga is really where we should base arguments. I don't know who writes Narutopedia, Wikipedia, or databook, but I don't believe it's Kishimoto (correct me if I'm wrong, I don't read them.). Theories are different.



    I'm by no means a major member or administrator. Thus my voice carries only my own weight. Just show respect. I contribute when I can, and I hope that this post continues that trend. Thanks
     
         

  4. #54
    uchiha forever peaceful's Avatar
    Status
    peaceful is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Together with Itachi drinking some beers
    Posts
    1,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Most Powerful Eyes

    Could someone please end/lock this thread. I don't know why it was started, but if someone read previous threads on this topic, they only breed the contempt recently. Perhaps people don't want it ended, I don't know, but it doesn't seem to be accomplishing something positive.
    The freedom speech boy, the freedom of speech. If you dont like them dont enter.

    I don't mind debate and criticism so long as it's constructive. I dislike disrespect. In my humble mind, the following would be useful. If you are going to bring an argument from Narutopedia, databook, manga, or whatever is appropriate, cite it if you want it to stand up or it is debated. I know people don't have time to find the citation every time. If you can though do so, and these back and forth arguments are less likely to occur.
    In my case, i thought that it was common knowledge.

    In my humble opinion, the manga is really where we should base arguments. I don't know who writes Narutopedia, Wikipedia, or databook, but I don't believe it's Kishimoto (correct me if I'm wrong, I don't read them.). Theories are different
    .

    Databook is written by Kishimoto.
     
         

  5. #55
    Banned Mighty Curtain Messiah's Avatar
    Status
    Mighty Curtain Messiah is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Most Powerful Eyes

    He meant the freedom of his flame towards others
     
         

  6. #56
    uchiha forever peaceful's Avatar
    Status
    peaceful is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Together with Itachi drinking some beers
    Posts
    1,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Most Powerful Eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Curtain Messiah View Post
    He meant the freedom of his flame towards others
    I meant the freedom of flame towards the stupids. But you being the only one who is stupid around here, it is flame for you and speech for others.
     
         

  7. #57
    Banned Mighty Curtain Messiah's Avatar
    Status
    Mighty Curtain Messiah is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Most Powerful Eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by peaceful View Post
    I meant the freedom of flame towards the stupids. But you being the only one who is stupid around here, it is flame for you and speech for others.
    -facepalm-
     
         

  8. #58
    Master Artisan leafeater's Avatar
    Status
    leafeater is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    PhD: MA, Born: VA
    Posts
    2,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.
     

    Re: Most Powerful Eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by peaceful View Post
    The freedom speech boy, the freedom of speech. If you dont like them dont enter.


    In my case, i thought that it was common knowledge.

    .

    Databook is written by Kishimoto.
    The freedom of speech is part of a social contract (Ref. Thomas Hobbes "Leviathan" ) between the citizen and the governing body. I believe you're referring to the US in your statement. I haven't read the TOS of the forums, but I don't think it guarentees freedom of speech. Therefor private contracts are perfectly capable of removing this privilege. It is quite common, for example a non-disclosure act. Narutobase has the authority if they want to censor anyone at anytime as well as the removal of its members just like any private enterprise. Have you studied this in your civil or philosophy classes in college?

    I was unaware he wrote the Databooks.

    All this aside, I'm weary. I hoped to bring peace to this thread by ending it. I was wrong perhaps that is not what's desired. It's actually somewhat melancholy. Peace Peaceful

    P.S.

    If one set of eyes is stated to be more powerful than the other, state where, cite it, and it's over. It's not that difficult if it's objective. It shouldn't take 3 pages to settle something that's already over.
     
         

  9. #59
    the almighty potatochip Transparent's Avatar
    Status
    Transparent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,671
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Most Powerful Eyes

    what a stupid question.. srsly.. have u read the mangas?
     
         

  10. #60
    Sage Narutoftw's Avatar
    Status
    Narutoftw is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    581
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Most Powerful Eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by Vergil.. View Post
    rinnegan off course
    how do i now this?
    Rinnegan:
    controls gravity
    unables all 5 chakra natures
    gives u the ability to use more body's
    u can give life to others
    take ther soul's
    and it can create the moon damn it
    plus gives hell lot of chakra and the ability to kill even if u dont now how to fight!!!!

    ^^isnt that just the different abilities of the individuals nagato stole? D:

    plus some sharingan and byakugan ability's

    come on its obviusly the strongest!!!!

    but of course

    "an expert with a stone can beat a novice with a kunai"

    it dependes on the user
    gaaaaaaaay
     
         

  11. #61
    uchiha forever peaceful's Avatar
    Status
    peaceful is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Together with Itachi drinking some beers
    Posts
    1,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Most Powerful Eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post
    The freedom of speech is part of a social contract (Ref. Thomas Hobbes "Leviathan" ) between the citizen and the governing body. I believe you're referring to the US in your statement. I haven't read the TOS of the forums, but I don't think it guarentees freedom of speech. Therefor private contracts are perfectly capable of removing this privilege. It is quite common, for example a non-disclosure act. Narutobase has the authority if they want to censor anyone at anytime as well as the removal of its members just like any private enterprise. Have you studied this in your civil or philosophy classes in college?

    I was unaware he wrote the Databooks.

    All this aside, I'm weary. I hoped to bring peace to this thread by ending it. I was wrong perhaps that is not what's desired. It's actually somewhat melancholy. Peace Peaceful

    P.S.

    If one set of eyes is stated to be more powerful than the other, state where, cite it, and it's over. It's not that difficult if it's objective. It shouldn't take 3 pages to settle something that's already over.
    Excuse me?
     
         

  12. #62
    Senior Member Vergil..'s Avatar
    Status
    Vergil.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,831
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Most Powerful Eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutoftw View Post
    gaaaaaaaay
    if u have somthing to say about the thread say it if not just dont talk at all
     
         

  13. #63
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    Posts
    3,782
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Most Powerful Eyes

    [QUOTE=peaceful;1209295]
    Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Naruto View Post

    That is true... I am glad you accept it...


    Rinnegan is even worse if there is no example to compare any more...
    What is up with everyone and super unfunny failure jokes. Everytime someone says something that people disagree with its called a "fail". Its old...

    Anyways, Rinnegan and Sharingan can't be compared. They have a fairly good amount of different abilities. The Sharingan copies, has genjutsu capabilities, has a few advanced levels such as more tomoe or MS and EMS. The Rinnegan users or at least Nagato have shown the ability to kill shinobi of higher rank and skill. The Rinnegan can bring others back to life. It's the eyes of reincarnation. It also gives abilities of Ninjutsu creation. The Sharingan stems from the Rinnegan. The only thing that really brings them together is that they are both Dojutsu, and can see chakra.
     
         

  14. #64
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Posts
    13,485
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP
     



    Re: Most Powerful Eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post

    What is up with everyone and super unfunny failure jokes. Everytime someone says something that people disagree with its called a "fail". Its old...

    Anyways, Rinnegan and Sharingan can't be compared. They have a fairly good amount of different abilities. The Sharingan copies, has genjutsu capabilities, has a few advanced levels such as more tomoe or MS and EMS. The Rinnegan users or at least Nagato have shown the ability to kill shinobi of higher rank and skill. The Rinnegan can bring others back to life. It's the eyes of reincarnation. It also gives abilities of Ninjutsu creation. The Sharingan stems from the Rinnegan. The only thing that really brings them together is that they are both Dojutsu, and can see chakra.
    why did you quote me? i didnt say that...
     
         

  15. #65
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    Posts
    3,782
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Most Powerful Eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Naruto View Post
    why did you quote me? i didnt say that...
    No idea. Accident. Sorry. Doesnt matter though, post still got out. I'm just sick of everyone tossing the word "fail" around.
     
         

  16. #66
    Typhon's Avatar
    Status
    Typhon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Konohagakure
    Posts
    15,162
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow
     



    Re: Most Powerful Eyes

    Rinnegan wins. Don't worry peaceful, the world won't end if there is something stronger than the Sharingan.
     
         

  17. #67
    No Madara&Shodaime?No war Shodaime's Avatar
    Status
    Shodaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    15,829
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status?? Ditz Nutz in ur face
     

    Re: Most Powerful Eyes

    wtf is wrong with you guy's renengan is the most extremely stronger eyes in naruto verse admit that sh*t already.
     
         

Page 3 of 3 « First 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •