Page 4 of 7 « First 1234567 Last»
Results 61 to 80 of 134
  1. #61
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    16,427
    Location
    Dressrosa
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: Nb's Artists Hall of Fame

    ~Winners updated, gongratulations to the winners~


    Someone thought it was funny or whatever to make multiple accounts just to vote. At least nine accounts were made. The votes of this accounts don't count, so this is the final result of this month's competition.
    All those accounts will be banned.
     
         

  2. #62
    Rose-colored Path Shunsui's Avatar
    Status
    Shunsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,214
    Location
    Internet
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Nb's Artists Hall of Fame

    Could you change [JANUARY 2010] 1st Place: Itachi Mangekyo to Shunsui ?
     
         

  3. #63
    Banned
    Status
    King Dante is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    506
    Location
    Portugal
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Nb's Artists Hall of Fame

    Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    ~Winners updated, gongratulations to the winners~


    Someone thought it was funny or whatever to make multiple accounts just to vote. At least nine accounts were made. The votes of this accounts don't count, so this is the final result of this month's competition.
    All those accounts will be banned.
    So you ban people that are not ghost accounts, are different people, different IP's that might want to use the forum later.
    Common sense?
     
         

  4. #64
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    13,485
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Retired. RIP
     



    Re: Nb's Artists Hall of Fame

    Quote Originally Posted by King Dante View Post
    So you ban people that are not ghost accounts, are different people, different IP's that might want to use the forum later.
    Common sense?
    Yes we can.
     
         

  5. #65
    Banned
    Status
    King Dante is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    506
    Location
    Portugal
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Nb's Artists Hall of Fame

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara View Post
    Yes we can.
    I'm not gonna even bother to try and have a civil conversation with responses like that.
    No wonder so many people don't like the moderators of this place, you guys go around saying that can't ban but seems like you guys can.
     
         

  6. #66
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    16,427
    Location
    Dressrosa
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: Nb's Artists Hall of Fame

    Quote Originally Posted by King Dante View Post
    So you ban people that are not ghost accounts, are different people, different IP's that might want to use the forum later.
    Common sense?
    It were ghost accounts, it were not different people (or at least not one person for each account) and I can't recall ever saying that the IP's were different.

    I have common sense, otherwise I wouldn't have done it. Though I have my doubts with you considering you made that post without any reason at all, not to mention you're sticking up for ghost accounts -_-'
     
         

  7. #67
    Banned
    Status
    King Dante is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    506
    Location
    Portugal
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Nb's Artists Hall of Fame

    Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    It were ghost accounts, it were not different people (or at least not one person for each account) and I can't recall ever saying that the IP's were different.

    I have common sense, otherwise I wouldn't have done it. Though I have my doubts with you considering you made that post without any reason at all, not to mention you're sticking up for ghost accounts -_-'
    Those were most likely people from Kenshin's Faculty who would seem him logged in here and wanted to register not only to vote for him because off course they know him but maybe to enjoy the base. Did you thought about that?
    I made the post in reference to yours, so i had a reason.
    I'm not sticking for ghost accounts because i recognized some of the user names.
     
         
    Last edited by Caliburn; 05-14-2010 at 05:45 PM.

  8. #68
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,857
    Location
    Fight Club
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Nb's Artists Hall of Fame

    Quote Originally Posted by King Dante View Post
    Those were most likely people from Jon's Faculty who would seem him logged in here and wanted to register not only to vote for him because off course they know him but maybe to enjoy the base. Did you thought about that?
    I made the post in reference to yours, so i had a reason.
    I'm not sticking for ghost accounts because i recognized some of the user names.
    Grow up and stop revealing my name on a public forum.
     
         

  9. #69
    Rose-colored Path Shunsui's Avatar
    Status
    Shunsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,214
    Location
    Internet
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Nb's Artists Hall of Fame

    FUCK YOU ALL, and change my name on Nb's Artists Hall of Fame im not itachi Mongekyou anymore!!!!!
     
         

  10. #70
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    16,427
    Location
    Dressrosa
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: Nb's Artists Hall of Fame

    Quote Originally Posted by King Dante View Post
    Those were most likely people from Kenshin's Faculty who would seem him logged in here and wanted to register not only to vote for him because off course they know him but maybe to enjoy the base. Did you thought about that?
    I made the post in reference to yours, so i had a reason.
    I'm not sticking for ghost accounts because i recognized some of the user names.
    Then it's their own fault. Those accounts were only made for one thing: voting for him. No matter who it was, it was their only purpose. With that it's cheating. If you don't even acknowledge that it prooves you have a chilidsh attitude and you just want to cause a ruckus.

    So stop making this kind of useless provoking posts towards anyone. By now the entire staff is getting by your caprioles.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    Grow up and stop revealing my name on a public forum.
    Deleted your name

    Quote Originally Posted by Shunsui View Post
    FUCK YOU ALL, and change my name on Nb's Artists Hall of Fame im not itachi Mongekyou anymore!!!!!
    Changed but what does it even matter -_-
     
         

  11. #71
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    16,427
    Location
    Dressrosa
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: NB's Artists Hall of Fame

    ~Winners updated, gongratulations to the winners~


    Naruto_Lee got DQ due to ripping an artwork => dividing by zero leads to this <=

    Also there were 2 people who had 7 votes, so I used my own vote to make the difference.

    New submission thread http://www.narutobase.net/forums/art...ne-2010-a.html
     
         

  12. #72
    Who's the best?!! Zise is!! Lawliet's Avatar
    Status
    Lawliet is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,933
    Location
    ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ .
    That's all I ever wanted :>
     



    Re: NB's Artists Hall of Fame

    ~Winners updated, congratulations to the winners~

    I used my vote to make a 2nd and 3rd place.

    July contest -> http://www.narutobase.net/forums/art...ly-2010-a.html
     
         

  13. #73
    Senior Member -Anna-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Anna- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,704
    Location
    Taiwan 台灣
    ewwwwww
     



    Re: NB's Artists Hall of Fame

    Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    ~Winners updated, congratulations to the winners~

    I used my vote to make a 2nd and 3rd place.

    July contest -> http://www.narutobase.net/forums/art...ly-2010-a.html

    U vote twice! "...eeekkkk I only got the 3rd place *sniff*

    Congrats to kakashifan9!
     
         

  14. #74
    Who's the best?!! Zise is!! Lawliet's Avatar
    Status
    Lawliet is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,933
    Location
    ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ .
    That's all I ever wanted :>
     



    Re: NB's Artists Hall of Fame

    Quote Originally Posted by -Anna- View Post
    U vote twice! "...eeekkkk I only got the 3rd place *sniff*

    Congrats to kakashifan9!
    I voted only once Anna.

    It's okay! Your work is beautiful :3 Better luck next month.
     
         

  15. #75
    Senior Member -Anna-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Anna- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,704
    Location
    Taiwan 台灣
    ewwwwww
     



    Re: NB's Artists Hall of Fame

    Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    I voted only once Anna.

    It's okay! Your work is beautiful :3 Better luck next month.
    TY,..hope I get 1st place next time I wanna change my name!
     
         

  16. #76
    Mad scientist Mina..'s Avatar
    Status
    Mina.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,392
    Location
    WiFi hut
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: NB's Artists Hall of Fame

    Gratz to Kakashifan and Anna ^-^
     
         

  17. #77
    Banned
    Status
    Hot.Tendo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,940
    Location
    Amegakure, Manila
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: NB's Artists Hall of Fame

    Quote Originally Posted by -Anna- View Post
    TY,..hope I get 1st place next time I wanna change my name!
    you could just request from rei
    just ask nicely
     
         

  18. #78
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    16,427
    Location
    Dressrosa
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: NB's Artists Hall of Fame

    ~Winners updated~


    As there was a draw, I decided with my own vote. Sorry Anna but the Ulqu's dragon was just to cool.
     
         

  19. #79
    A Sly One! CasualMisfit's Avatar
    Status
    CasualMisfit is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,588
    Location
    London
    The People's Moderator
     



    Re: NB's Artists Hall of Fame

    Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    ~Winners updated~


    As there was a draw, I decided with my own vote. Sorry Anna but the Ulqu's dragon was just to cool.
    Thanks for being so cool with everything!

    How do I set my name to Cyan?
     
         

  20. #80
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    16,427
    Location
    Dressrosa
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: NB's Artists Hall of Fame

    Quote Originally Posted by CasualMisfit View Post
    Thanks for being so cool with everything!

    How do I set my name to Cyan?
    An admin has to do that. In the case you want a temporary color name change I will request it.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •