Page 7 of 7 « First ... 34567
    Status
    give it a rest, all ready!!

Re: NB's Artists Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by hyuzhiha View Post
    Nice one dude!!!! and exactly who i asked for vote??? ill love to hear!! with the drawing like this u expect me to ask for votes??? jux read all those comments by the users who commented that they voted me sincerely if they wanted to!!!!

and i aint have got time for maikn stupid alt accounts!!!

thankyou for being a d-bag!!!

I QUIT NB!!!
    sorry man..
    you don't have to quit you're insulting a Global Moderetor...
    you can say that you quit...you will be banned..

too much coincidences of accounts, ip add, and voting for each other for my taste...

Status
    Aug 2011
    "Truth be told, i'm as
    evil as it gets"

Quote Originally Posted by Hansom View Post
    sorry man..
    you don't have to quit you're insulting a Global Moderetor...
    you can say that you quit...you will be banned..

too much coincidences of accounts, ip add, and voting for each other for my taste...
    Well i do!! i have had enough already!!! plus there's a life without NB

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

wE BOTH ARE CLASS FELLOWS AND SO IS THE OTHER GUYZ!!!! Thats the deal!!! we'll keep voting for each other cuz we love others work!!! !
    To hell with everything u think!!! bhenchod haramaki kanjar teri maa ki phuddi main lun marun!!!
    Cali is just doing his job.
    Btw, the underlined part was not required O____O

Last edited by -Avenger-; 02-18-2012 at 04:34 PM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Missing old nb days

wE BOTH ARE CLASS FELLOWS AND SO IS THE OTHER GUYZ!!!! Thats the deal!!! we'll keep voting for each other cuz we love others work!!! !
    To hell with everything u think!!! bhenchod haramaki kanjar teri maa ki phuddi main lun marun!!!
    oh teri. Ab agar pakda gaya to itni saari gaaliya kyu de raha h??

Senior Member SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    In search of Luck!!

Oh teri khair...hahaha.....will i translate the last part for ya Cali...after all there aren't many ppl who have rewarded with perma-ban....!!!! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
    One less pest on the fan art section

lmao.... _O-

Status
    Mar 2011
    Waiting for life to shower me
    with awesomeness and some
    meaning.

Quote Originally Posted by -Avenger- View Post
    Cali is just doing his job.
    Btw, the underlined part was not required O____O
    Quote Originally Posted by +Kyon+ View Post
    oh teri. Ab agar pakda gaya to itni saari gaaliya kyu de raha h??
    lulz i noticed it too xD

Status
    Feb 2012
    Best friends come and best
    friends go. Everyday. ~_~

Wow...I never knew there were so many Indains here..

Aur kya haal hai?

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.

Nice one dude!!!! and exactly who i asked for vote??? ill love to hear!! with the drawing like this u expect me to ask for votes??? jux read all those comments by the users who commented that they voted me sincerely if they wanted to!!!!

and i aint have got time for maikn stupid alt accounts!!!

thankyou for being a d-bag!!!

I QUIT NB!!!
    But you have time to whine like a little kid. Grow up. Let me give you the statistics:

- hyuzhiha and Atichimari: share several IP's with each other. That they are different persons I still can accept, so I would just remove one vote each. IP checks aren't full proof, so I can understand if somehow you have an IP match with someone else, however that doesn't take away IP checks are still very reliable. But on top of that I see that you two always vote for each other.

- CoPy nInJa DaMOn: it has over 20 IP matches with hyuzhiha, nearly all the IP's. I don't need to make a drawing with this, especially not when this is an account I warned you about the previous time I DQ you. Even if it wasn't an alt, you should have taken responsibility to avoid being accused of cheating the next time, especially when you were warned about it. If you didn't bother, the joke's on you.

- miruchiha sama: 5 of its 6 IP's match with hyuzhiha and one of those 5 also with CoPy nInJa DaMOn. Of its last 5 posts, which are spread over a period of 2 months, 2 of them were made in 2 editions of the Art Contest. Nor this, nor the previous one, are very active accounts and their peaks are mainly around the week of the poll.

- ozisama: Most obvious one of them all, made during the week of the poll, barely active, has two IP's that match with Atichimari, hyuzhiha and hatakeijiha. This one was clearly made for the main purpose of voting in the Art Contest.

- hatakeijiha: Has IP matches with Atichimari, hyuzhiha and ozisama. Of the last 4 posts, 3 were in the Art contest spread over a period of more than 2 months. On top of that it then votes for Atichimari and then for hyuzhiha.

- shinomantis: It has no IP matches with the accounts above, however it does have a match with CraigB. And what appears? CraigB voted for Atichimari, while shinomantis voted for hyuzhiha.

If you then start checking all these accounts and how they voted in the last 3 editions, do I need to make it more obvious how messed up this situation is? I warned you before about those IP matches, but you didn't do a darn thing to solve it and then you start whining while this is all your own fault? Grow up. I don't claim that it's a fact that they are all alts you intentionally used to cheat, that they might be your friends is a very possible option. However even in the most positive case I need to remove all their votes just because they match IP's with you under the idea of that they might be cheaters. If that happens you don't even end up in the top 3 anymore. In fact if you would look at some of the past editions, there were even times most of the votes where from your "friends" and if you would take them away you would have had no votes at all, so stop being so arrogant "with a drawing like this". Without your "friends" you would be nothing and those "friends" of yours definitely didn't vote sincerely.
    Of course if someone has that many IP matches, I'm not just going to be so nice, then it means DQ as I warned you about them and you didn't do anything to solve it while it was your responsibility.

More precise you vote for each other because you're friends in the first place, that you love each other's work is something that only comes behind that as then you're implying that they don't like that other drawings and it would be straight out pathetic if you deem drawings like those from Hansom or Lara bad. The reason as why they don't vote for those is because they're not their friends. Get your facts straight.

PS: We have an Indian in the staff, so toodles. Also double posting is forbidden, on top of that it's really pathetic that you actually start insulting me in another language and then run away. Grow a set, if you're planning to insult me and to run away in any case, you might as well do it in English.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercy View Post
    It's not what he "thinks", he states facts.
    He doesn't understand it, he's too arrogant and ignorant for that.

Yea and i stated the truth that my friend always votes me!! and same goes for me!!! he got any problem with that??
    Considering that you share IP's? Logically yes as that makes your votes voided by default, stupid question. Also from the point of an artist it's just plain sad as voting for your friends just because they're your friends is one of the lowest things you could possibly do. You really lack any kind of sense of an artist's pride, but that's something I already knew for a long time. That you vote for them when it's really the best drawing ok, however you two vote for each other each week, irrelevant whether there are better drawings or not.

U got the Wrong Guy at the Wrong placE!!! m pissed off already so dare not mess with me!!! ur an abomination to all scorpions so plz!!!! so stfu
    Can you believe I'm not even impressed nor intimidated in the slightest?

Well i do!! i have had enough already!!! plus there's a life without NB
    We all have a life outside NB, though I find it funny how you overreact like a little kid, while all of this is your own fault. I already gave you a warning about this once before and you decided to ignore it, it's your own fault. If this was nothing, why are you making such a scene then?

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor View Post
    Wow...I never knew there were so many Indains here..

Aur kya haal hai?
    Stop speaking Indian, you speak English on the forums and also this thread is to discus the winners of the Art Contest, nothing else.

Last edited by Caliburn; 02-21-2012 at 10:58 AM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Like a shooting star, flyin'
    across the room... so fast so
    far, you were gone too soon...

Congratulations to the winners...
    Lara's work was amazing as always , Hansom's drawing was creative and Wannabe did a brilliant job D
    Awesome guys, keep up the good work. ^^

Status
    give it a rest, all ready!!

Quote Originally Posted by -Angel- View Post
    Hansom's drawing was creative
    hey!!
    thanks very much

Status
    Jan 2012
    Sasuke.. I got your back.

So.. i won the 1st place in AoTM
    and i want to change my name to ~CrimsonMoon~ , how do i do it?

Status
    Oct 2011
    Purge with Silver!

Quote Originally Posted by KimiNiTodoke View Post
    So.. i won the 1st place in AoTM
    and i want to change my name to ~CrimsonMoon~ , how do i do it?
    well...talk to an admin...particularly Caliburn...

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Amazing artists and splendid drawings.

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Cool wow going to definitely change my wall paper

Page 7 of 7 « First ... 34567