View Poll Results: Rate this weeks chapter!

Voters
719. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    16 2.23%
  • 2

    7 0.97%
  • 3

    38 5.29%
  • 4

    99 13.77%
  • 5

    559 77.75%
Page 35 of 44 « First ... 25313233343536373839 ... Last»
Results 681 to 700 of 872
  1. #681
    Academy Student raymond's Avatar
    Status
    raymond is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 601 Discussion and 602 Predictions

    cant wait for the people of konoha to see uzumaki naruto n witness the kind of person he has become,..hehehehehehe!!!!
     
         

  2. #682
    Member SEEDLESS's Avatar
    Status
    SEEDLESS is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    545
    Location
    ASIA
    playing with flames
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 601 Discussion and 602 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ericdayo26 View Post
    What I don't get;

    1. Why the F*** are madara and obito doing like talking to each other about their plan in front of their enemies. Are they really that confident?
    2. If Madara was old guy who saved Obito, why is he revived in his young age form? Isn't he supposed to be revived old like the Chiyo? Because its the same jutsu that revived them...

    Oh ..and also where is Orochimaru and Sasuke? are they at a motel or something like reminiscing the past? ..LOL
    please remember, kabuto said he modified the revival of MADARA. he said the revival and technique done was special!!!!
     
         

  3. #683
    Member ObitoLuv SO6P's Avatar
    Status
    ObitoLuv SO6P is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    54
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 601 Discussion and 602 Predictions

    This chapter is epic its a bit depressin how al the kage look like totally f**ked up
     
         

  4. #684
    Senior Member MuerteMiAmigo's Avatar
    Status
    MuerteMiAmigo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,461
    I believe in Sarutobi Hiruzen
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 601 Discussion and 602 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by mookii View Post
    After reading 601 go to chapter 244 pages 14 and 15. You'll understand. Kishi is a genius.
    thats awesome!
     
         

  5. #685
    Member alex413x's Avatar
    Status
    alex413x is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    131
    Location
    Romania
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 601 Discussion and 602 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by MuerteMiAmigo View Post
    thats awesome!
    I still don't get it.
    What's so awesome?
    I mean yeah, they both said "Did I died?". But what the hell, what would you say if you would be in a situation like that? "where did I parked my car?"
     
         

  6. #686
    Academy Student
    Status
    sportfreak2020 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    14
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 601 Discussion and 602 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Loome View Post
    It looks more like Nagato to me...
    Not possible.. I may not be as experienced as some of u readers.. I think that the guy in the last pane cannot be madara because if u look at the last pane, its an old guy.. And if u look at madara from edo tensei its a younger looking guy.. It cannot be madara unless i m missing a very important naruto logic.. Correct me if i m wrong!
     
         

  7. #687
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 601 Discussion and 602 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by sportfreak2020 View Post
    Not possible.. I may not be as experienced as some of u readers.. I think that the guy in the last pane cannot be madara because if u look at the last pane, its an old guy.. And if u look at madara from edo tensei its a younger looking guy.. It cannot be madara unless i m missing a very important naruto logic.. Correct me if i m wrong!
    Kabuto stated that they brought him back in his prime and that he's a special edo who's been... let's say upgraded.
     
         

  8. #688
    I Torture Death with Love UnrealSoul's Avatar
    Status
    UnrealSoul is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    931
    The Son of Father Time and
    Mother Nature
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 601 Discussion and 602 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Compared to Madara, at the moment, yes.
    Sakura, I do and some other people. You got any problem with that?
    Oh, my! Excuse me that this manga is done from other characters than just Naruto.
    :sy:
    Even if Madara wasn't an edo naruto still could not have beaten him. Madara is not op if you actually think his powers are Legendary and it's being showed. I bet you won't be saying that when kishi presents Hashirama to us.
     
         

  9. #689
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 601 Discussion and 602 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealSoul View Post
    Even if Madara wasn't an edo naruto still could not have beaten him. Madara is not op if you actually think his powers are Legendary and it's being showed. I bet you won't be saying that when kishi presents Hashirama to us.
    Don't place your bets until you don't have the stake.
    And I think Madara's pretty OP.
    Don't get me wrong, I like Madara, but that doesn't mean that if he would've been in his prime, Naruto wouldn't have won.
    All that is is now is thanks to the requiring of the Rinnegan + Hashirama's cells.
     
         
    Last edited by Chatte; 09-13-2012 at 03:21 PM.

  10. #690
    Academy Student Alxxndr's Avatar
    Status
    Alxxndr is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    9
    Location
    Almere, The Netherlands
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 601 Discussion and 602 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by smsandrabi View Post
    Wat did Madra meant by wen he said "is he kage bunshino too"??? I mean why "TOO" ??who else is shadow clone dere..??
    First of all, there are two bunshins at the battlefield with kakashi, gai and bee. But Madara also encountered a kagebunshin right before the battle between the five kages and Madara.
     
         

  11. #691
    Academy Student Alxxndr's Avatar
    Status
    Alxxndr is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    9
    Location
    Almere, The Netherlands
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 601 Discussion and 602 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by alex413x View Post
    I still don't get it.
    What's so awesome?
    I mean yeah, they both said "Did I died?". But what the hell, what would you say if you would be in a situation like that? "where did I parked my car?"
    They didn't both say "Did I die". Kakashi was getting things through from Obito. That's what is awesome, and IS awesome!
     
         

  12. #692
    Member alex413x's Avatar
    Status
    alex413x is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    131
    Location
    Romania
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 601 Discussion and 602 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Alxxndr View Post
    They didn't both say "Did I die". Kakashi was getting things through from Obito. That's what is awesome, and IS awesome!
    Ahaaa....
    I never considered seeing things in this way.
    But in this case I can say that it's pretty awesome, and I think this should stop all people to say that the story-line is f**ed up because this proves us that Kishi was thinking about this long time ago and it can't be as bad as they try to make us believe. All we have to do is wait.
     
         

  13. #693
    the stupid!!! it burns!!! kagekamiha's Avatar
    Status
    kagekamiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    201
    Location
    oklahoma
    i have no status
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 601 Discussion and 602 Predictions

    was madara referring to naruto when he mentioned the clone? or himself..
     
         

  14. #694
    Academy Student Khal89's Avatar
    Status
    Khal89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    13
    Location
    UK-KSA-UAE-Yemen
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 601 Discussion and 602 Predictions

    Chapter 244 page 14-15...
    Interesting.
    (credit to moonkil for the find)
     
         

  15. #695
    Academy Student
    Status
    Geremy150 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 601 Discussion and 602 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Evert131 View Post
    Where is the real Naruto?
    The old man in the final panel was Madara?
    Will Tsunade die?
    i think tsunade has to die its gonna give naruto the push he needs to defeat Madara, because lets face it naruto needs to be alot stronger he still has Sasuke to worry about
     
         

  16. #696
    Member
    Status
    Rasha29 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    299
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 601 Discussion and 602 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Don't place your bets until you don't have the stake.
    And I think Madara's pretty OP.
    Don't get me wrong, I like Madara, but that doesn't mean that if he would've been in his prime, Naruto wouldn't have won.
    All that is is now is thanks to the requiring of the Rinnegan + Hashirama's cells.
    What are you talking about, Madara would kill Naruto in seconds even if he wasn't a Edo. The guy is the only Edo to wreck 5 Kages in one fight and because he is a Edo he playing around with them(letting technique hit him because he know he can't die, but he still didn't let no one seal him), we haven't even seen Madara serious yet, because he don't repect any of these oponents(that why he keep bringing up the first Hokage). When Naruto finally beat a boss without help and a blue print on them, we can talk about him beating Madara.

    Kishi is trying to show us that not only do you have to be powerful, but also knowledgable about technique, that why now I don't under stand why the First & Second Hokage couldn't break Edo like Madara(I mean The Second invented it), you know they was knowledgable and powerful. That why Sasuke is about to get his knowledge up by using Orochimaru(he already seen Izangi & Izanmi).
     
         
    Last edited by Rasha29; 09-13-2012 at 04:45 PM.

  17. #697
    Member Itachi28's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi28 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    78
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 601 Discussion and 602 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by smsandrabi View Post
    Wat did Madra meant by wen he said "is he kage bunshino too"??? I mean why "TOO" ??who else is shadow clone dere..??
    Because he already witnessed a Naruto Shadowclone earlier in the war
     
         

  18. #698
    Member Kentai's Avatar
    Status
    Kentai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    35
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 601 Discussion and 602 Predictions

    ohhhh this was a crazy chapter
     
         

  19. #699
    Member Itachi28's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi28 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    78
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 601 Discussion and 602 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasha29 View Post
    What are you talking about, Madara would kill Naruto in seconds even if he wasn't a Edo. The guy is the only Edo to wreck 5 Kages in one fight and because he is a Edo he playing around with them(letting technique hit him because he know he can't die, but he still didn't let no one seal him), we haven't even seen Madara serious yet, because he don't repect any of these oponents(that why he keep bringing up the first Hokage). When Naruto finally beat a boss without help and a blue print on them, we can talk about him beating Madara.

    Kishi is trying to show us that not only do you have to be powerful, but also knowledgable about technique, that why now I don't under stand why the First & Second Hokage couldn't break Edo like Madara(I mean The Second invented it), you know they was knowledgable and powerful. That why Sasuke is about to get his knowledge up by using Orochimaru(he already seen Izangi & Izanmi).
    Remember how Kabuto had control over how much an edo can act upon their free will. Well I'm sure when Oro revived the 1st and 2nd he had complete control over them which is why they couldn't break it. However I am curious as to why they were considerably weaker than they should have been. I understand that Madara is stronger now than he was when he was alive but I would have still thougt Tobirama and Hashirama would be more powerful than they were displayed.
     
         

  20. #700
    -Vegeta's Avatar
    Status
    -Vegeta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    26,668
    Location
    Amegakure no Sato
    Status: > than Kakarot
     



    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 601 Discussion and 602 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi28 View Post
    Remember how Kabuto had control over how much an edo can act upon their free will. Well I'm sure when Oro revived the 1st and 2nd he had complete control over them which is why they couldn't break it. However I am curious as to why they were considerably weaker than they should have been. I understand that Madara is stronger now than he was when he was alive but I would have still thougt Tobirama and Hashirama would be more powerful than they were displayed.
    I think if Kishi had thought this far ahead he would have made the 1st and 2nd seem much more powerful than he did back then
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •