View Poll Results: Tobi being Obito

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • I won, you lost, now apologise/ Give up.

13 31.71%
  • Tobi is only part Obito.( Both os us were right)

2 4.88%
  • Kishi is upto something. ( I am getting somewhat curious again)

9 21.95%
  • Kishi might have redeemed himself somewhat but I am still not happy.

1 2.44%
  • You guys are still at it?

16 39.02%
Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Tobi/Obito theories, predictions and discussions

Quote Originally Posted by Thugg View Post
    There has been something in my mind from the time the chapter came about Obito. The age of Obito. I actually made a thread but it got closed and I was said to post here instead.

Okay, let's begin. Here are some statistics which you all must be familiar with:

Kakashi:
    Ninja Academy Graduation Age: 5
    Age when He became Chunin: 6
    Age When He became Jounin: 13
    Age in Current Manga: 30

Obito:
    Ninja Academy Graduation: 9
    Age When He Became Chunin: 11
    Age When He Activated His Sharingan: 13
    Age at Death(Presumed by every one): 13

Might Guy:
    Ninja Acadmey Graduation: 7
    Age When He Became Chunin: 11
    Jounin: Unknown
    Current Age: 30

Now, I would like to show you some scans below:

We can see that all of these characters are present during the Ninja Academy Entrance Ceremony, they also are all carrying the Ninja Academy Entrance Papers. This would imply that they all applied and attended at the same time.

In these three scans you see Guy, Kakashi, and Obito. All have taken part in the Chuunin Exams. Now if we go by the info that was given to us, that mean Kakashi is 6 in these scans, Guy is 7, and Obito is 9. They are all graduates of the academy and have been referred by there Sensei's to take part in the exam.

Here we have Kakashi receiving the rank of Chuunin, at age 6. The last panel on this page show shuriken been thrown in the winter months, hence the snow.

The top two panel show the change and season as well, showing that time has passed. So since the Chuunin exam where Kakashi was promoted it has been 2 years. Chuunin Exam in the Spring/Fall-->Winter-->Spring/Fall--> Winter--> Chuunin Exam 2 years after Kakashi Promotion. Obito receives his promotion to Chuunin, age 11, making kakashi 8.

We then see Rin whispering something to Obito in the next panel. Obito in the next page is waiting for her when others approach and she hands him the sheet that announces Kakashi's promotion to Jounin, age 13. And you can see that Guy has also been promoted to a Chuunin. This would mean 5 years have passed since Obito was promoted, making him 16, for Kakashi to be 13.

If Kakashi was actually 13 when he received his promotion that would make Obito 16 years old without a doubt.
    Now, didn't a rock fell on Obito when he was 13?

Kishimoto really did make a mistake I suppose assuming the information we all have is correct, which indeed is correct.

Note : Kakashi really looks pretty big for a 6 year old kid.

Hope this sounds interesting.
    I think your ideas about the timeline are way off, because of a simple mistake. You assumed that the timeline becomes skewed because they all entered the ninja academy at the same time. Truth is we don't know their age at that time. What if they wer all 5 years old? Seems unlikely because of how Kishimoto drew them, but I think he had a tough time drawing accurate aging. Let's say they're all 5 when they start, then that just means kakashi graduated ahead of them, and the rest took longer to become genin. But at the time they became genin, I don't think that there is any prohibition against assigning them to teams with more experienced genin. Meaning kakashi having been a genin longer, still gets reassigned to obito's team. And like how Naruto got left behind as a genin, while all of his friends became chuunin, if not almost jounin. Some of those scenes from the Chuunin finals were times when Obito and Guy failed the exam.

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Either Obito can time travel, or the guy who was controlling Yagura was someone else (meaning there are two Tobis). I can't think of any other way to explain who it was that controlled the Mizukage (it's pretty obvious it wasn't Madara).

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Follow the Forum Rules

Yeah.......there's a typo in the second poll option.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Tobi is obito, body taken over by zetsu. Maybe Madara
    Still had his genjutsu over obito and can control him at his will right now, if
    Obito changes his mind

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Half of obito was that zetsu substance which probably helped in his growth spur

Page 2 of 2 « First 12