Page 67 of 123 « First ... 175763646566676869707177117 ... Last»
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 2450
  1. #1321
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    28,380
    Location
    A Mystery
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes...they win.
     



    Re: planet x

    I see. you love her and are worried about her already..you don't want to worry her more. but remember she might be worrying about what you're not telling her too...and who knows...she could always have an answer...like the antidote that heals everything perhaps. *collects as much kindle as I can carry* shall we head back soon?...
     
         

  2. #1322
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,657
    Location
    Kentucky
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: planet x

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    I see. you love her and are worried about her already..you don't want to worry her more. but remember she might be worrying about what you're not telling her too...and who knows...she could always have an answer...like the antidote that heals everything perhaps. *collects as much kindle as I can carry* shall we head back soon?...
    Lance: Right...-takes her load- No worries. -smirks and hides a wince as they walk back-
     
         

  3. #1323
    Satin's daughter Hanon's Avatar
    Status
    Hanon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    15,190
    Location
    Somewhere in the darkness where nobody can reach or find me....
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: planet x

    I've been sooo busy with school...ugh I dont even have free time on weekends like last year..it sucks
     
         

  4. #1324
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    28,380
    Location
    A Mystery
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes...they win.
     



    Re: planet x

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougeninja91 View Post
    Lance: Right...-takes her load- No worries. -smirks and hides a wince as they walk back-
    ((Lance...)) *doesn't say anything and walks back behind him*
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanon View Post
    I've been sooo busy with school...ugh I dont even have free time on weekends like last year..it sucks
    (fair enough I know how that feels I didn't even have a break over the summer. always busy, mostly working... but C'est la vie.)
     
         

  5. #1325
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,657
    Location
    Kentucky
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: planet x

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    ((Lance...)) *doesn't say anything and walks back behind him*

    (fair enough I know how that feels I didn't even have a break over the summer. always busy, mostly working... but C'est la vie.)
    Lance: -sits firewood down- Im going to go see if I can find one of those wild animals...we need food. -limps towards forest-
     
         

  6. #1326
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    28,380
    Location
    A Mystery
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes...they win.
     



    Re: planet x

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougeninja91 View Post
    Lance: -sits firewood down- Im going to go see if I can find one of those wild animals...we need food. -limps towards forest-
    shouldn't you rest?...
     
         

  7. #1327
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,657
    Location
    Kentucky
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: planet x

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    shouldn't you rest?...
    Lance: Cant afford to...-coughing fit- Damn it....-leans against tree-
     
         

  8. #1328
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    28,380
    Location
    A Mystery
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes...they win.
     



    Re: planet x

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougeninja91 View Post
    Lance: Cant afford to...-coughing fit- Damn it....-leans against tree-
    *goes over to help support you*
    then I'm coming too. I'll help anyway I can so you don't strain yourself too much...okay.
     
         

  9. #1329
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,657
    Location
    Kentucky
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: planet x

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    *goes over to help support you*
    then I'm coming too. I'll help anyway I can so you don't strain yourself too much...okay.
    Lance: The group needs me....I dont care about me...Mika and you guys need to get off this rock...
     
         

  10. #1330
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    28,380
    Location
    A Mystery
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes...they win.
     



    Re: planet x

    the group needs you alive...you push yourself too much and that may not last long...
     
         

  11. #1331
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,657
    Location
    Kentucky
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: planet x

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    the group needs you alive...you push yourself too much and that may not last long...
    Lance: -small smile- Ive aready got everything i wanted out of this...great friends..and hearing Mika say she loves me...best feeling in the world.
     
         

  12. #1332
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    28,380
    Location
    A Mystery
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes...they win.
     



    Re: planet x

    *smiles slightly* I see...but still, would still be nice if you stuck around to enjoy it. don't you think...
     
         

  13. #1333
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,657
    Location
    Kentucky
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: planet x

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    *smiles slightly* I see...but still, would still be nice if you stuck around to enjoy it. don't you think...
    Lance: -nods slowly, but he becomes sad again- Im running out of time as it is...I can handle it. -stands up and keeps walking, wincing every other step-
     
         

  14. #1334
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    28,380
    Location
    A Mystery
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes...they win.
     



    Re: planet x

    *continues to walk beside him, despite his wishes* want to make sure you make it back...don't want Mika or Jack to be sad...
     
         

  15. #1335
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,657
    Location
    Kentucky
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: planet x

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    *continues to walk beside him, despite his wishes* want to make sure you make it back...don't want Mika or Jack to be sad...
    Lance: -looks down- I think Ill miss Mika the most....wherever I end up after I...-doesnt say it.
     
         

  16. #1336
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    28,380
    Location
    A Mystery
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes...they win.
     



    Re: planet x

    that makes sense...therefore you should try and live these six months to the full, with those you love and care about...not try and shorten your time by pushing yourself too far...but I see where you're coming from...if you can help them get off here then you feel it's time well spend and this place won't become your....*stops*
     
         
    Last edited by AMystery; 10-11-2012 at 04:04 PM.

  17. #1337
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,657
    Location
    Kentucky
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: planet x

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    that makes sense...therefore you should try and live these six months to the full, with those you love and care about...not try and shorten your time by pushing yourself too far...but I see where you're coming from...if you can help them get off here then you feel it's time well spend and this place won't become your....*stops*
    Lance: -stops and sees a rather large lion-looking creature- Perfect....-jumps into tree branch, preparing to pounce on it-
     
         

  18. #1338
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    28,380
    Location
    A Mystery
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes...they win.
     



    Re: planet x

    ...and you go for something big and dangerous....genius. *sighs and sits on a rock to watch* careful...
     
         

  19. #1339
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,657
    Location
    Kentucky
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: planet x

    Lance: -jumps down and kicks it in the back of the head-

    Creature: -growls-

    Lance: -smirks weakly- Bring it....
     
         

  20. #1340
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    28,380
    Location
    A Mystery
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes...they win.
     



    Re: planet x

    *continues to watch with interest* ((don't get hurt please...))
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •