View Poll Results: Tsunade= Orochimaru= Jiraiya

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • I agree

    11 45.83%
  • I disagree

    13 54.17%
Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 70
  1. #26
    Immortal Immortal Tsunade's Avatar
    Status
    Immortal Tsunade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    12
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade= Orochimaru= Jiraiya [READ]

    Rip princess you help keep tsunade with a good name now its mine time
     
         

  2. #27
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    18,939
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade= Orochimaru= Jiraiya [READ]

    Nope.

    Oro>Jiraiya>Tsuande.
     
         

  3. #28
    Godaime Hokage Slug Princess Tsunade's Avatar
    Status
    Slug Princess Tsunade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under a f***ing tree
    Posts
    7,127
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"
     

    Re: Tsunade= Orochimaru= Jiraiya [READ]

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Nope.

    Oro> Jiraiya> Tsuande> Oro
    Fixed :y
     
         

  4. #29
    Sunbro pateuvasiliu's Avatar
    Status
    pateuvasiliu is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8,277
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade= Orochimaru= Jiraiya [READ]

    Without Edo Tensei Sage Mode Jiraiya has this.
     
         

  5. #30
    Godaime Hokage Slug Princess Tsunade's Avatar
    Status
    Slug Princess Tsunade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under a f***ing tree
    Posts
    7,127
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"
     

    Re: Tsunade= Orochimaru= Jiraiya [READ]

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Tsunade View Post
    Rip princess you help keep tsunade with a good name now its mine time
    Sorry, what ?!
     
         

  6. #31
    Banned
    Status
    PredictionGuru is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Kaliningrad
    Posts
    3,337
    Post Thanks / Like
    I actually don't make
    predictions.
     

    Re: Tsunade= Orochimaru= Jiraiya [READ]

     
         

  7. #32
    Member
    Status
    Orosanagi is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    395
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade= Orochimaru= Jiraiya [READ]

    Epic fail. Please let me know the day when Tsunade will be able to handle 4 Edo Hokage. She wouldn't even handle Hashirama alive.

    Summoning wise, yes why not? But this proves absolutely nothing. It seems like 9 idiots approved your thread
     
         

  8. #33
    Banned
    Status
    Rainbow Dash is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    8,078
    Post Thanks / Like
     



    Re: Tsunade= Orochimaru= Jiraiya [READ]

    Orochimaru can be cut in half and walk it off. Tsunade gets cut in half and she struggled to use jutsu.
     
         

  9. #34
    Godaime Hokage Slug Princess Tsunade's Avatar
    Status
    Slug Princess Tsunade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under a f***ing tree
    Posts
    7,127
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"
     

    Re: Tsunade= Orochimaru= Jiraiya [READ]

    Quote Originally Posted by Orosanagi View Post
    Epic fail. Please let me know the day when Tsunade will be able to handle 4 Edo Hokage. She wouldn't even handle Hashirama alive.

    Summoning wise, yes why not? But this proves absolutely nothing. It seems like 9 idiots approved your thread
    When I made this thread the Kages were sealed... But anyway, how he is going to summon them if he has no prep time? Where can he find corpses the middle of the battle?
     
         

  10. #35
    Member
    Status
    Orosanagi is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    395
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade= Orochimaru= Jiraiya [READ]

    Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess Tsunade View Post
    When I made this thread the Kages were sealed... But anyway, how he is going to summon them if he has no prep time? Where can he find corpses the middle of the battle?
    There is no prep time involved in VS since there is no specific time-line in these situations, the characters are at their prime meaning they have all their abilities ready and prepared
     
         

  11. #36
    Godaime Hokage Slug Princess Tsunade's Avatar
    Status
    Slug Princess Tsunade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under a f***ing tree
    Posts
    7,127
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"
     

    Re: Tsunade= Orochimaru= Jiraiya [READ]

    Quote Originally Posted by Orosanagi View Post
    There is no prep time involved in VS since there is no specific time-line in these situations, the characters are at their prime meaning they have all their abilities ready and prepared
    Um, no. When there are battles with Konan, she isn't prepared. Why should be Orochimaru be an exception?
     
         

  12. #37
    Member
    Status
    Orosanagi is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    395
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade= Orochimaru= Jiraiya [READ]

    Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess Tsunade View Post
    Um, no. When there are battles with Konan, she isn't prepared. Why should be Orochimaru be an exception?
    What Konan prepared was a trap, which isn't a jutsu nor an ability.
     
         

  13. #38
    Member RockLee the Green Beast's Avatar
    Status
    RockLee the Green Beast is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    199
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade= Orochimaru= Jiraiya [READ]

    Plot giveth and taketh away.

    Oro>them both.
     
         

  14. #39
    Godaime Hokage Slug Princess Tsunade's Avatar
    Status
    Slug Princess Tsunade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under a f***ing tree
    Posts
    7,127
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"
     

    Re: Tsunade= Orochimaru= Jiraiya [READ]

    Quote Originally Posted by Orosanagi View Post
    What Konan prepared was a trap, which isn't a jutsu nor an ability.
    Sorry but I don't see the difference.
     
         

  15. #40
    Member
    Status
    Orosanagi is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    395
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade= Orochimaru= Jiraiya [READ]

    Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess Tsunade View Post
    Sorry but I don't see the difference.
    the difference is the jutsu is part of the user's power if you restrict it then you're just admitting Tsunade is weaker, while a trap well it's just a trap something you planned in order to defeat a specific enemy depending on his abilities
     
         

  16. #41
    Su Alteza Serenísima regii sanguinis's Avatar
    Status
    regii sanguinis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    215
    Post Thanks / Like
    "My gift is my
    curse"
     

    Re: Tsunade= Orochimaru= Jiraiya [READ]

    yes.. they are equal more or less.. all of them has the same level of skills only in different categories.. Jiraiya and Orochimaru are best suited in the front lines while Tsunade acts as the main support.. they are the best team combo, you have Orochimaru as the as the main offense.. with his wide array of jutsu and forbidden techniques while Jiraiya has always based his jutsu style as defensive ones.. Jiraiya has the best defense as he is very proficient with barrier based jutsus.. on the other hand, you have Tsunade, the greatest medic ninja who cannot easily be killed..

    i'm not a die hard Tsunade fan, i just don't like how some people downplays her so much.. she is more that meets the eye.. just because she doen't have flashy justus like the others, she is still the best on what she does.. and point is, i would rather have her on my side than against me.. she has proven her worth against Edo Madara, who is far even more powerful than the Madara her grandfather fought..
     
         

  17. #42
    Turnt up king on NB. Prince Charles's Avatar
    Status
    Prince Charles is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    #3hunna
    Posts
    11,877
    Post Thanks / Like
    Turnt up all day. So please
    refrain from getting in a
    debate with me!
     

    Re: Tsunade= Orochimaru= Jiraiya [READ]

    So much fail.. You can't base there strength and feats off of there summons... Thats retarded..

    There summons may represent them in a symbol sort of way but not there actual strength or weaknesses...


    Next time make a detailed thread explaining why and not some urban legend bull crap.


    Btw orochimaru with ET wrecks tsunade and jman at the same time.


    Jiraiya>>>>tsunade
    Orochimaru>>>tsunade
     
         

  18. #43
    Godaime Hokage Slug Princess Tsunade's Avatar
    Status
    Slug Princess Tsunade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under a f***ing tree
    Posts
    7,127
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"
     

    Re: Tsunade= Orochimaru= Jiraiya [READ]

    Quote Originally Posted by Orosanagi View Post
    the difference is the jutsu is part of the user's power if you restrict it then you're just admitting Tsunade is weaker, while a trap well it's just a trap something you planned in order to defeat a specific enemy depending on his abilities
    I could say the same to you : You admit Orochimaru is weaker, so you want to give him prep time :y
     
         

  19. #44
    キング Douryoku's Avatar
    Status
    Douryoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    560
    Post Thanks / Like
    「イタチ:キング」
     

    Re: Tsunade= Orochimaru= Jiraiya [READ]


    Very very cute thread, though let's be honest here, did a weakened Orochimaru not toy with 4 Tailed Naruto? What happened when Jiraiya did this? Oh yeah, he almost died. Moreover, did a weakened Orochimaru not play around with Tsunade and Jiraiya in Part 1? Hmm, not too sure. And in my eyes, having the four Hokage as your personal Edo's, one of which is an extremely intelligent S/T user, another one who is also an S/T user, one who was said to have completely mastered the Shinobi arts and one who is said to have hype on par with the Rikudo Sennin, is absolutely more than enough for you to be the #1 strongest person in the Narutoverse. Your mythology argument is nice and all, but that's just where Kishi got the idea of their character from, and not necessarily their power levels from, he may have kept their power the same initially, though that has clearly changed. Also note that it's become increasingly obvious during recent Manga (thereby canonical) portrayal that Orochimaru is tiers and tiers above the other Sannin via his present existence and subjugation over 4 Hokage. There's no debating it.
     
         

  20. #45
    Member
    Status
    Orosanagi is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    395
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade= Orochimaru= Jiraiya [READ]

    Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess Tsunade View Post
    I could say the same to you : You admit Orochimaru is weaker, so you want to give him prep time :y
    As I have already explained prep time isn't involved and it shares no link to Konan's trap she used against Obito.
    Again, Edo Hashirama soloes Tsunade no diff.

    Oro soloes Tsunade neg diff.
     
         

  21. #46
    Member
    Status
    Orosanagi is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    395
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade= Orochimaru= Jiraiya [READ]

    Quote Originally Posted by Douryoku View Post

    Very very cute thread, though let's be honest here, did a weakened Orochimaru not toy with 4 Tailed Naruto? What happened when Jiraiya did this? Oh yeah, he almost died. Moreover, did a weakened Orochimaru not play around with Tsunade and Jiraiya in Part 1? Hmm, not too sure. And in my eyes, having the four Hokage as your personal Edo's, one of which is an extremely intelligent S/T user, another one who is also an S/T user, one who was said to have completely mastered the Shinobi arts and one who is said to have hype on par with the Rikudo Sennin, is absolutely more than enough for you to be the #1 strongest person in the Narutoverse. Your mythology argument is nice and all, but that's just where Kishi got the idea of their character from, and not necessarily their power, also note that it's become increasingly obvious that Orochimaru is tiers and tiers above the other Sannin via his present existence and subjugation over 4 Hokage. There's no debating it.
    This + rep, but she won't admit it.
     
         

  22. #47
    Godaime Hokage Slug Princess Tsunade's Avatar
    Status
    Slug Princess Tsunade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under a f***ing tree
    Posts
    7,127
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"
     

    Re: Tsunade= Orochimaru= Jiraiya [READ]

    Quote Originally Posted by Orosanagi View Post
    As I have already explained prep time isn't involved and it shares no link to Konan's trap she used against Obito.
    Again, Edo Hashirama soloes Tsunade no diff.

    Oro soloes Tsunade neg diff.
    PretaPath, is that you? o.O
     
         

  23. #48
    Member
    Status
    Orosanagi is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    395
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade= Orochimaru= Jiraiya [READ]

    Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess Tsunade View Post
    PretaPath, is that you? o.O
    im kusanagi35,36,37,38,39,40 and kusanag135 but i dont know that person youre talking of
     
         

  24. #49
    キング Douryoku's Avatar
    Status
    Douryoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    560
    Post Thanks / Like
    「イタチ:キング」
     

    Re: Tsunade= Orochimaru= Jiraiya [READ]

    Quote Originally Posted by Orosanagi View Post
    This + rep, but she won't admit it.
    Meh, what can I do. Don't worry, when Orochimaru acquires Mokuton (which he already has; his body is attached to Zetsu, consequently offering Orochimaru the Mokuton) and Dragon Sage Mode, it will become evident to her. To be honest, it's already extremely obvious Orochimaru is superior, but when one's vision is clouded with biased thoughts to the degree one cannot, or does not want to, accept huge power gaps between their favourite character and another character, is when the situation becomes worrying. I've offered my thoughts, it's up to her to accept.
     
         

  25. #50
    Member
    Status
    Orosanagi is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    395
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade= Orochimaru= Jiraiya [READ]

    Quote Originally Posted by Douryoku View Post
    Meh, what can I do. Don't worry, when Orochimaru acquires Mokuton (which he already has; his body is attached to Zetsu, consequently offering Orochimaru the Mokuton) and Dragon Sage Mode, it will become evident to her. To be honest, it's already extremely obvious Orochimaru is superior, but when one's vision is clouded with biased thoughts to the degree one cannot, or does not want to, accept huge power gaps between their favourite character and another character, is when the situation becomes worrying. I've offered my thoughts, it's up to her to accept.
    haha nice its so true
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •