Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    spiting-ill-sick-real-shit

Re: Naruto will get the Rinnegan

Quote Originally Posted by Great Sage of Uchiha View Post
    Needing Senju DNA is Assumed, so that is invalid to any kind of argument.
    Any more then likely sasuke will get it over naruto, but lets running with your little theory for a sec, shall we.
    Naruto and Sasuke are suppose to be equal in the end Yes? Then how in the F* is sasuke even going to be equal to someone with Sage Eyes + body?.
    Answer that question.
    no it is valid because no other uchicha has unlocked rinnegan without getting senju dna
    their would be no point in sasuke getting it because naruto already has to much info on it so it wouldn't really help.
    as far as sasuke being equal to naruto in the end i honestly don't give a damn if he's only half of narutos power but he could get the juubis eyes or get a level past ps

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No those eyes are reserved for Sasuke Uchiha

Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by 10023213 View Post
    no it is valid because no other uchicha has unlocked rinnegan without getting senju dna
    their would be no point in sasuke getting it because naruto already has to much info on it so it wouldn't really help.
    as far as sasuke being equal to naruto in the end i honestly don't give a damn if he's only half of narutos power but he could get the juubis eyes or get a level past ps
    Dude lmfao, now i want you imagine sasukes eye with all that in it. ahhh, you just made my night dude.:ice:

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    All my west side b*tches throw
    it up

sorry for the image beind so small
    yamato says his true power doesn't lie in the kyuubi
    I don't think that was referring to Rinnegan since Yamato wouldn't know much of it. It's most likely referring to Naruto's guts to never give up.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

^^maybe i still think he'll get rinnegan though

@ username uchichsage

it probably won't happen that was just a thought on how sasuke might get equal to naruto in the end

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Uzimaki Akira View Post
    That is a stupid comment. The Sharingan is a diluted version of the Rinnegan (see the part in the manga where Tobiis telling that BS to Sasuke); Naruto's mother was an Uzimaki and they seem to be the natural ( biological if you will) combination of Senju and Uchiha DNA. You are just afraid Naruto will kill Sasugay, well he won't that would ruin the message of the manga but he is going to far outstrip him when it comes to power and I for one am looking forward to that.
    Proof?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You obviously a Naruto fanboy in the manga the only reason why Madara got the rinnegan is because he was on the verge of death also Rinnegan is a natural evolution of the Ems dumbass stop being a fanboy Kishi said in a interview that Naruto and Sasuke will be equals at the end so answer this how the hell do you expect Sasuke to be equal to Naruto if he gets the Rinnegan and the only reason that Nagato had it because Madara gave it to him before death read the new manga you saw how old Madara was he looked old and wrinkly and he said it while talking to Obito read it dumbass

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Deno13 View Post
    You obviously a Naruto fanboy in the manga the only reason why Madara got the rinnegan is because he was on the verge of death also Rinnegan is a natural evolution of the Ems dumbass stop being a fanboy Kishi said in a interview that Naruto and Sasuke will be equals at the end so answer this how the hell do you expect Sasuke to be equal to Naruto if he gets the Rinnegan and the only reason that Nagato had it because Madara gave it to him before death read the new manga you saw how old Madara was he looked old and wrinkly and he said it while talking to Obito read it dumbass
    Where's your proof? cause i'm pretty sure it never said that in the manga.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

nah your wrong.....madara needed hashis dna for rinnegan
    i don't give a damn whether there equal or not but if kishi says it then he'll find a way to make sasuke equal to naruto
    like i said the rinnegan wouldn't help sasuke that much since naruto has already fought it
    show me where nagato was given uchicha dna or madara gave it to him. there would be no reason for kishi to hide something like that
    (btw don't call me a dumbass again)

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto won't get it seems illogical
    Sasuke on the other hand has a higher chance of getting it seeing as he needs a new power up to come closer to naruto's level (which we all know is inevitable)

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    To win, but not destroy… To
    conquer, but not humiliate…
    That is what true conquest is!

why not they both get the rinnegan,tobi said nagato was the 3rd SO6P,that means after SO6P and madara,tobi 4th,sasuke 5TH,and finally after sasuke dies,naruto 6TH

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by htmwall View Post
    why not they both get the rinnegan,tobi said nagato was the 3rd SO6P,that means after SO6P and madara,tobi 4th,sasuke 5TH,and finally after sasuke dies,naruto 6TH
    he said he is the 3rd PATH, not 3rd SO6P; but whatever

now listen, i SERIOUSLY don't like Sasuke, ask anyone who knows me, i really don't. i like Naruto, yeah i do. but Naruto must not get Rinnegan, the most important reason is, that Naruto is the person against geniuses, he is the genius of hard work, sort of like Lee and Obito. AND as most people say, he represent's Sage's BODY, not EYES. it was always like this, Genius Of Hard Work vs Genius Of Eyes, some examples are:
    1) Naruto vs Sasuke
    2) Naruto vs Neji
    3) Rock Lee vs Sasuke
    4) Rock Lee vs Neji

so if Naruto gets Rinnegan, than it will be the BIGGEST troll Kishi has ever made. it will be totally stupid. i would rather see Sasuke get Rinnegan, but still would find it quite meh as Madara had EMS for QUITE a long time and he awakened Rinnegan closely BEFORE HE DIED, so i would find it meh if Sasuke after 2 days of having EMS would get Rinnegan would be meh as i said

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Anything is possible,Obito is back now, why not the Rinnegan? Uzumaki power is at the hearth of all this. Wait and see.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Please show me that the Rinnegan is an evolution Of the Ems. Did 6Sop had a Ems before he had the Rinnegan? What about Nagato WHO AWAKED IT (Child of prophecy). Stop using over thrown fan made facts as your piece of evidence.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    he said he is the 3rd PATH, not 3rd SO6P; but whatever

now listen, i SERIOUSLY don't like Sasuke, ask anyone who knows me, i really don't. i like Naruto, yeah i do. but Naruto must not get Rinnegan, the most important reason is, that Naruto is the person against geniuses, he is the genius of hard work, sort of like Lee and Obito. AND as most people say, he represent's Sage's BODY, not EYES. it was always like this, Genius Of Hard Work vs Genius Of Eyes, some examples are:
    1) Naruto vs Sasuke
    2) Naruto vs Neji
    3) Rock Lee vs Sasuke
    4) Rock Lee vs Neji

so if Naruto gets Rinnegan, than it will be the BIGGEST troll Kishi has ever made. it will be totally stupid. i would rather see Sasuke get Rinnegan, but still would find it quite meh as Madara had EMS for QUITE a long time and he awakened Rinnegan closely BEFORE HE DIED, so i would find it meh if Sasuke after 2 days of having EMS would get Rinnegan would be meh as i said
    Dude, even the Tailed Beast "sees" the 6Sop in him, Nagato was a Child of Prophecy and a Uzumaki. Naruto is a Child of Prophecy and a Uzumaki, Nagato didn't need to have EMS nor did 6Sop. So Naruto doesn't neither. JUST because an Uchiha has it, doesn't mean it was obtained properly or naturaly. Same thing as for Tobi. How many times has that guy stated that he GAVE Nagato the Rinnegan, how can that be possible if Nagato had it before Obito became TOBI. Yet he states it was his. Think. Naruto is going to get it as a power up.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looking for sensei :T_T:

:sy:

NO!!!

madara gave nagato , his rinengan.

you simply can't awaken rinnegan. =/

otherwise, it wouldn't be so rare ...

Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash

Only Sasuke will get the Rinnegan

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Um no, Tobi already said that Sasuke will get the Rinnegan. He didn't say it in those words but Tobi's exact words are "I don't plan to sync Sasuke to the Gedo Mazo for awhile now, Even if he becomes stronger then Nagato he is useless if he can't be controlled". This means that Sasuke is getting the Rinnegan, WHY??? Its because the only way Sasuke can be synced to the Gedo Mazo is him having the Rinnegan, just like Nagato was synced to the Gedo Mazo at one point, Just like how Tobi NOW is synced to the Gedo Mazo. We can come to this conclusion because Tobi wanted Sasuke from the get go. He wanted Sasuke to take Itachi's eyes AND the only reason he let Sasuke go to the kage summit was so that Sasuke can gain more power. Those were his words. He was planning on Sasuke gaining the Rinnegan.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    -

lol no it would be weird as hell so it probably wont happen

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Zato View Post
    Um no, Tobi already said that Sasuke will get the Rinnegan. He didn't say it in those words but Tobi's exact words are "I don't plan to sync Sasuke to the Gedo Mazo for awhile now, Even if he becomes stronger then Nagato he is useless if he can't be controlled". This means that Sasuke is getting the Rinnegan, WHY??? Its because the only way Sasuke can be synced to the Gedo Mazo is him having the Rinnegan, just like Nagato was synced to the Gedo Mazo at one point, Just like how Tobi NOW is synced to the Gedo Mazo. We can come to this conclusion because Tobi wanted Sasuke from the get go. He wanted Sasuke to take Itachi's eyes AND the only reason he let Sasuke go to the kage summit was so that Sasuke can gain more power. Those were his words. He was planning on Sasuke gaining the Rinnegan.
    Just because Tobi planned for it to happen doesn't mean it will.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Just because Tobi planned for it to happen doesn't mean it will.
    You missed the point of my post... The point I was making is that to gain the Rinnegan is through EMS some how. If Naruto were to have the sages power then it would be the sages body. Sasuke as represented has the power of the sages eyes. This is according to Tobi when he was talking about the sons of the So6p. He said that Madara and Hashirama inherited that power and so did Naruto and Sasuke. Madara was the strongest Uchiha ever known in that clan before he gained the EMS. They claims his chakara was very special(The 9tails pretty much states the same earlier in the manga), the same thing can be said about Hashirama. Hashirama def inherited the sages body because his abilities were proof of that. Madara def gained the sages eyes because he was able to awaken the sages eyes. I think Madara's plan was to gain Hashirama's powers so that he can have access to the complete power of the So6p and that is COAT which I presume that meteor he launched was a glimpse of that power. To create something out of nothingness. It only seems right that Sasuke gains the Rinnegan and Naruto gains the body of the So6p which as you can see Naruto is getting closer and closer as his appearance keeps changing.

Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Next Please View Post
    Please show me that the Rinnegan is an evolution Of the Ems. Did 6Sop had a Ems before he had the Rinnegan? What about Nagato WHO AWAKED IT (Child of prophecy). Stop using over thrown fan made facts as your piece of evidence.
    Wow, you can't use So6p in an argument smart ass, we don't know anything about im. And Assuming that Nagato awaked it when it still isn't clear whether Madara gave it to him or not also counts as a fan made fact :sy: . Try Again.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Next Please View Post
    Do you know why the Rinnegan upgrades to EMS? It's because the original was Rinnegan and as the years passed the blood thinned out and Uchiha ended up with Sharingan, since the Sharingan came from the Rinnegan that means that with certain prerequisites met, the Uchiha could gain Rinnegan.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12