Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 49
  1. #21
    ^^aka #'s or Digits 10023213's Avatar
    Status
    10023213 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,746
    Location
    where truth is
    spiting-ill-sick-real-shit
     

    Re: Naruto will get the Rinnegan

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobastank View Post
    Thats not a stupid comment. it says the uchiha are dependents of the eldest son who has the spiritual power of the sage in his eyes. madara also said its natural evolution for an ems to turn into a rinnengan. soo how is this stupid??
    madara needed senju dna to awaken it hence him obtaining hashis dna then unlocking the rinnegan before his death
     
         

  2. #22
    ~The Real Itachi~ devineblade's Avatar
    Status
    devineblade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    184
    Location
    Lets see if you can find out
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will get the Rinnegan

    no your an idiot it is imposible for naruto to have rinnegan sasuke on the other hand might get it
     
         

  3. #23
    Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Great Sage of Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,655
    Location
    A one of the old Uchiha hideout's
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will get the Rinnegan

    Quote Originally Posted by 10023213 View Post
    better yet
    so6p vs full eyes
    sasuke wouldn't have the rinnegan because you need senju dna
    plus i don't think there powers will be limited to just the eyes vs the body because the tailed beast acknowledged him as the reincarnation and the sop made a prophecy about him
    Needing Senju DNA is Assumed, so that is invalid to any kind of argument.
    Any more then likely sasuke will get it over naruto, but lets running with your little theory for a sec, shall we.
    Naruto and Sasuke are suppose to be equal in the end Yes? Then how in the F* is sasuke even going to be equal to someone with Sage Eyes + body?.
    Answer that question.
     
         

  4. #24
    Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Great Sage of Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,655
    Location
    A one of the old Uchiha hideout's
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will get the Rinnegan

    Quote Originally Posted by 10023213 View Post
    madara needed senju dna to awaken it hence him obtaining hashis dna then unlocking the rinnegan before his death
    Im not saying it's not a unique Theory, it's just meh....less likely to happen. but thats just one mans opinion. I'm no kishi lol so. yeah
     
         

  5. #25
    Nephilm ShinraRengan's Avatar
    Status
    ShinraRengan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    467
    Location
    A Dark Twisted Fantasy
    Taming Hatred
     

    Re: Naruto will get the Rinnegan

    It is possible
     
         

  6. #26
    ^^aka #'s or Digits 10023213's Avatar
    Status
    10023213 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,746
    Location
    where truth is
    spiting-ill-sick-real-shit
     

    Re: Naruto will get the Rinnegan

    Quote Originally Posted by Great Sage of Uchiha View Post
    Needing Senju DNA is Assumed, so that is invalid to any kind of argument.
    Any more then likely sasuke will get it over naruto, but lets running with your little theory for a sec, shall we.
    Naruto and Sasuke are suppose to be equal in the end Yes? Then how in the F* is sasuke even going to be equal to someone with Sage Eyes + body?.
    Answer that question.
    no it is valid because no other uchicha has unlocked rinnegan without getting senju dna
    their would be no point in sasuke getting it because naruto already has to much info on it so it wouldn't really help.
    as far as sasuke being equal to naruto in the end i honestly don't give a damn if he's only half of narutos power but he could get the juubis eyes or get a level past ps
     
         

  7. #27
    Susanoo User Deno13's Avatar
    Status
    Deno13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    329
    Location
    None ya buisness
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will get the Rinnegan

    No those eyes are reserved for Sasuke Uchiha
     
         

  8. #28
    Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Great Sage of Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,655
    Location
    A one of the old Uchiha hideout's
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will get the Rinnegan

    Quote Originally Posted by 10023213 View Post
    no it is valid because no other uchicha has unlocked rinnegan without getting senju dna
    their would be no point in sasuke getting it because naruto already has to much info on it so it wouldn't really help.
    as far as sasuke being equal to naruto in the end i honestly don't give a damn if he's only half of narutos power but he could get the juubis eyes or get a level past ps
    Dude lmfao, now i want you imagine sasukes eye with all that in it. ahhh, you just made my night dude.:ice:
     
         

  9. #29
    Premium User Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    35,269
    Location
    n
    This user was too stupid to
    change his password.
     

    Re: Naruto will get the Rinnegan

    Quote Originally Posted by 10023213 View Post


    sorry for the image beind so small
    yamato says his true power doesn't lie in the kyuubi
    I don't think that was referring to Rinnegan since Yamato wouldn't know much of it. It's most likely referring to Naruto's guts to never give up.
     
         

  10. #30
    ^^aka #'s or Digits 10023213's Avatar
    Status
    10023213 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,746
    Location
    where truth is
    spiting-ill-sick-real-shit
     

    Re: Naruto will get the Rinnegan

    ^^maybe i still think he'll get rinnegan though

    @ username uchichsage

    it probably won't happen that was just a thought on how sasuke might get equal to naruto in the end
     
         

  11. #31
    Banned
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,503
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will get the Rinnegan

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzimaki Akira View Post
    That is a stupid comment. The Sharingan is a diluted version of the Rinnegan (see the part in the manga where Tobiis telling that BS to Sasuke); Naruto's mother was an Uzimaki and they seem to be the natural ( biological if you will) combination of Senju and Uchiha DNA. You are just afraid Naruto will kill Sasugay, well he won't that would ruin the message of the manga but he is going to far outstrip him when it comes to power and I for one am looking forward to that.
    Proof?
     
         

  12. #32
    Susanoo User Deno13's Avatar
    Status
    Deno13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    329
    Location
    None ya buisness
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will get the Rinnegan

    Quote Originally Posted by 10023213 View Post
    no it is valid because no other uchicha has unlocked rinnegan without getting senju dna
    their would be no point in sasuke getting it because naruto already has to much info on it so it wouldn't really help.
    as far as sasuke being equal to naruto in the end i honestly don't give a damn if he's only half of narutos power but he could get the juubis eyes or get a level past ps
    You obviously a Naruto fanboy in the manga the only reason why Madara got the rinnegan is because he was on the verge of death also Rinnegan is a natural evolution of the Ems dumbass stop being a fanboy Kishi said in a interview that Naruto and Sasuke will be equals at the end so answer this how the hell do you expect Sasuke to be equal to Naruto if he gets the Rinnegan and the only reason that Nagato had it because Madara gave it to him before death read the new manga you saw how old Madara was he looked old and wrinkly and he said it while talking to Obito read it dumbass
     
         

  13. #33
    Banned
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,503
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will get the Rinnegan

    Quote Originally Posted by Deno13 View Post
    You obviously a Naruto fanboy in the manga the only reason why Madara got the rinnegan is because he was on the verge of death also Rinnegan is a natural evolution of the Ems dumbass stop being a fanboy Kishi said in a interview that Naruto and Sasuke will be equals at the end so answer this how the hell do you expect Sasuke to be equal to Naruto if he gets the Rinnegan and the only reason that Nagato had it because Madara gave it to him before death read the new manga you saw how old Madara was he looked old and wrinkly and he said it while talking to Obito read it dumbass
    Where's your proof? cause i'm pretty sure it never said that in the manga.
     
         

  14. #34
    ^^aka #'s or Digits 10023213's Avatar
    Status
    10023213 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,746
    Location
    where truth is
    spiting-ill-sick-real-shit
     

    Re: Naruto will get the Rinnegan

    Quote Originally Posted by Deno13 View Post
    You obviously a Naruto fanboy in the manga the only reason why Madara got the rinnegan is because he was on the verge of death also Rinnegan is a natural evolution of the Ems dumbass stop being a fanboy Kishi said in a interview that Naruto and Sasuke will be equals at the end so answer this how the hell do you expect Sasuke to be equal to Naruto if he gets the Rinnegan and the only reason that Nagato had it because Madara gave it to him before death read the new manga you saw how old Madara was he looked old and wrinkly and he said it while talking to Obito read it dumbass
    nah your wrong.....madara needed hashis dna for rinnegan
    i don't give a damn whether there equal or not but if kishi says it then he'll find a way to make sasuke equal to naruto
    like i said the rinnegan wouldn't help sasuke that much since naruto has already fought it
    show me where nagato was given uchicha dna or madara gave it to him. there would be no reason for kishi to hide something like that
    (btw don't call me a dumbass again)
     
         

  15. #35
    Banned
    Status
    iMicLykTyson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,221
    Location
    Naija4Life
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will get the Rinnegan

    Naruto won't get it seems illogical
    Sasuke on the other hand has a higher chance of getting it seeing as he needs a new power up to come closer to naruto's level (which we all know is inevitable)
     
         

  16. #36
    The heart htmwall's Avatar
    Status
    htmwall is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,884
    Location
    Yorozuya.
    Evil is evil. Lesser, greater,
    middling…makes no
    difference. The degree is
    arbitrary. The definition’s
    blurred. If I’m to choose
    between one evil and another,
    I’d rather not choose it at
    all.
     

    Re: Naruto will get the Rinnegan

    why not they both get the rinnegan,tobi said nagato was the 3rd SO6P,that means after SO6P and madara,tobi 4th,sasuke 5TH,and finally after sasuke dies,naruto 6TH
     
         

  17. #37
    Migualon J.J.'s Avatar
    Status
    Migualon J.J. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    25,007
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic, Czech Republic
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto will get the Rinnegan

    Quote Originally Posted by htmwall View Post
    why not they both get the rinnegan,tobi said nagato was the 3rd SO6P,that means after SO6P and madara,tobi 4th,sasuke 5TH,and finally after sasuke dies,naruto 6TH
    he said he is the 3rd PATH, not 3rd SO6P; but whatever


    now listen, i SERIOUSLY don't like Sasuke, ask anyone who knows me, i really don't. i like Naruto, yeah i do. but Naruto must not get Rinnegan, the most important reason is, that Naruto is the person against geniuses, he is the genius of hard work, sort of like Lee and Obito. AND as most people say, he represent's Sage's BODY, not EYES. it was always like this, Genius Of Hard Work vs Genius Of Eyes, some examples are:
    1) Naruto vs Sasuke
    2) Naruto vs Neji
    3) Rock Lee vs Sasuke
    4) Rock Lee vs Neji

    so if Naruto gets Rinnegan, than it will be the BIGGEST troll Kishi has ever made. it will be totally stupid. i would rather see Sasuke get Rinnegan, but still would find it quite meh as Madara had EMS for QUITE a long time and he awakened Rinnegan closely BEFORE HE DIED, so i would find it meh if Sasuke after 2 days of having EMS would get Rinnegan would be meh as i said
     
         

  18. #38
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,483
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Thinking
     

    Re: Naruto will get the Rinnegan

    Anything is possible,Obito is back now, why not the Rinnegan? Uzumaki power is at the hearth of all this. Wait and see.
     
         

  19. #39
    Member
    Status
    Next Please is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    59
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will get the Rinnegan

    Quote Originally Posted by Deno13 View Post
    You obviously a Naruto fanboy in the manga the only reason why Madara got the rinnegan is because he was on the verge of death also Rinnegan is a natural evolution of the Ems dumbass stop being a fanboy Kishi said in a interview that Naruto and Sasuke will be equals at the end so answer this how the hell do you expect Sasuke to be equal to Naruto if he gets the Rinnegan and the only reason that Nagato had it because Madara gave it to him before death read the new manga you saw how old Madara was he looked old and wrinkly and he said it while talking to Obito read it dumbass
    Please show me that the Rinnegan is an evolution Of the Ems. Did 6Sop had a Ems before he had the Rinnegan? What about Nagato WHO AWAKED IT (Child of prophecy). Stop using over thrown fan made facts as your piece of evidence.
     
         

  20. #40
    Member
    Status
    Next Please is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    59
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will get the Rinnegan

    Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    he said he is the 3rd PATH, not 3rd SO6P; but whatever


    now listen, i SERIOUSLY don't like Sasuke, ask anyone who knows me, i really don't. i like Naruto, yeah i do. but Naruto must not get Rinnegan, the most important reason is, that Naruto is the person against geniuses, he is the genius of hard work, sort of like Lee and Obito. AND as most people say, he represent's Sage's BODY, not EYES. it was always like this, Genius Of Hard Work vs Genius Of Eyes, some examples are:
    1) Naruto vs Sasuke
    2) Naruto vs Neji
    3) Rock Lee vs Sasuke
    4) Rock Lee vs Neji

    so if Naruto gets Rinnegan, than it will be the BIGGEST troll Kishi has ever made. it will be totally stupid. i would rather see Sasuke get Rinnegan, but still would find it quite meh as Madara had EMS for QUITE a long time and he awakened Rinnegan closely BEFORE HE DIED, so i would find it meh if Sasuke after 2 days of having EMS would get Rinnegan would be meh as i said
    Dude, even the Tailed Beast "sees" the 6Sop in him, Nagato was a Child of Prophecy and a Uzumaki. Naruto is a Child of Prophecy and a Uzumaki, Nagato didn't need to have EMS nor did 6Sop. So Naruto doesn't neither. JUST because an Uchiha has it, doesn't mean it was obtained properly or naturaly. Same thing as for Tobi. How many times has that guy stated that he GAVE Nagato the Rinnegan, how can that be possible if Nagato had it before Obito became TOBI. Yet he states it was his. Think. Naruto is going to get it as a power up.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •