Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: I know were naruto is

Quote Originally Posted by Dorohedoro View Post
    with kakashi alive, there is still a way out... but i don't think kakashi knew... he thought he was sending a clone, that's why he was so surprised when Madara reveals Naruto is a clone... besides, Naruto is the only one ballsy enough to send his real body to another dimension without realizing the consequences...
    Kakashi can't get him out even if he knew, Kakashi can only send things in the dimension while Obito can bring them out. And I still don't think Naruto would be dumb enough to do that, besides they if you look closely when Madara says where is the original you can see 2 Naruto's on the battlefield, one in front of Kakashi another in front of Bee, the one in front of Bee is the original.

Quote Originally Posted by hazeysmoke0114 View Post
    ive seen kakashi hold the space time portal open for a long time when him and naruto fourth dedria so he could get out
    That only sends things in, it doesn't bring them out.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

then why does mandara ask were naruto is he was two renni and knows nine tail chakra naruto is not there

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

if obitos does both and it does so can kakashi even though he might not know it

Status
    Sep 2012
    Delivering Divine Justice

With how clever Naruto has suddenly become since he learned he was Minato's son I wouldn't put it past him to pull something crazy that catches Madara and Obito off guard. I doubt it b/c those two alone are a hell of a team.

Espionage & Interrogation Dorohedoro's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Kakashi can't get him out even if he knew, Kakashi can only send things in the dimension while Obito can bring them out. And I still don't think Naruto would be dumb enough to do that, besides they if you look closely when Madara says where is the original you can see 2 Naruto's on the battlefield, one in front of Kakashi another in front of Bee, the one in front of Bee is the original.
    I can see now that there is 2 clones, but Madara says he's a kagebunshin TOO... i think it's safe to assume that Madara's eyes can see both Naruto's on the field... plus, Naruto can use the teleportation jutsu now... maybe it's possible he can jump to different bunshin, meaning he's not really in danger even though he's in another dimension he knows nothing about...

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAdamSlasher View Post
    It's simple where Naruto is
    , one of the most ghetto vids I've ever seen.

Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

Question, when Naruto knocked off Obito's mask, when did Obito even go back to the real realm? I remember Kakashi sending Naruto or a clone in the other dimension to wait for Obito and next thing you know everyone is staring at Obito. Then Madara comes in and is like "that's a fake." This ALL got confusing real quick in the last few chapters.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorohedoro View Post
    I can see now that there is 2 clones, but Madara says he's a kagebunshin TOO... i think it's safe to assume that Madara's eyes can see both Naruto's on the field... plus, Naruto can use the teleportation jutsu now... maybe it's possible he can jump to different bunshin, meaning he's not really in danger even though he's in another dimension he knows nothing about...
    No he can't use any teleportation Jutsu, if Kakashi sent Naruto to the other dimension, which he didn't then he's stuck there.

Status
    May 2012
    Never Give Up!

Rinnegan can distinguish Kage Bushin, so when Madara says that Naruto is a clone, its a clone.

He is probably with the Kage's or with Konoha 11.

Just read the old chapters over again, you'll see it.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatolium View Post
    Rinnegan can distinguish Kage Bushin, so when Madara says that Naruto is a clone, its a clone.

He is probably with the Kage's or with Konoha 11.

Just read the old chapters over again, you'll see it.
    There are 2 Naruto's on the battlefield, one is a clone, one is the original.

The one in-front of Kakashi is a clone, the one in front of Bee is the original.

And why would Naruto leave clones to fight Madara and Obito, if those clones get killed then Bee, Kakashi and Guy are screwed.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12