Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast

Re: We should be glad that Tsunade will die or other important characters will die !

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Heikou View Post
    I agree that some death of a loved character, especially in a war, adds to the story and we're kind of overdue for it. So far the deaths of Hiruzen, Jiraiya, Itachi and Minato have been the only real heart-wrenchers in the series, none of which died in this war.

While it could go either way, I don't think Tsunade will die. Kishi brought up Shikkotsurin when explaining about Kabuto's sage mode and we've yet to hear anything about it, aside from that it's the home of the Slug Sage. Tsunade being called a Sennin and clearly associated with the slugs leads me to believe that he has a trump card that she's about to use. Additionally, she seems to be the only known remaining Senju, and needs to restore their name.

Personally, I hope Yamato isn't dead. He's too much of a mystery that needs to be explained. He was one of my favorite, if underdeveloped, characters.
    Someone has to die ! its a war !

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: We should be glad that Tsunade will die or other important characters will die !

I agree, I just don't think it'll be Tsunade. I think it'll more likely be Gai, Kakashi, or any of the other Kages. It would be rather appropriate and heart-wrenching for Kakashi to sacrifice himself to take out Obito. I think that Obito will initially beat an 8-gates Gai (somewhat foreshadowed by Kishi showing Gai beating Obito during Chuunin exams), but Kakashi then comes up with some trick using Kamui to defeat Obito, though it costs him his life.

Status
    Feb 2012
    "In the Temple of Uchiha
    Gods".

Quote Originally Posted by God Of Amegakure View Post
    Tsunade Sucks
    She was the weakest Hokage and the worst leader, even Konohamaru would make a better Hokage than her lol.

This is a war, so it would feel too fake if no important characters die other than fodder.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12