Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 29
  1. #1
    Naruto Base's Reckoning. NirvanaAtLast's Avatar
    Status
    NirvanaAtLast is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    55
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chakra Levels Depleted.
     

    Orochimaru will revive the SOTSP & his sons!

    I think that whatever info that is contained in that secret scroll has very much to do with the SOTSP. I mean who else could be the one who knows everything? He CREATED the entire shinobi world...And I know a certain "they" were referenced as well, I think this is referring to...THE SAGES SON'S!! I know, I know sounds insane I agree but the developments recently in the manga haven't been so routine so anythings possible at this point. During the Kabuto/Itachi/Sasuke fight Itachi got into Sasukes mind and heart making him reconsider his actions, even his very outlook on life. He said "what is a shinobi?" "what is a village?" Who better to anwser those questions then the 3 people responsible for everything?? Seeing as how SOTSP son's started Senju & Uchiha and EVERYTHING branched from there. The are essentially the leaders of every single village that's ever been erected, ancestrally. Maybe Oro found a way to revive them without DNA...maybe a variation of Edo Tensei that not even Kabuto, nor the 2nd Hokage, the creator of the jutsu knew about...of course this is probably completely off but hey that's what speculation is all about! :D
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member osba's Avatar
    Status
    osba is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,371
    Post Thanks / Like
    ----
     

    Re: Orochimaru will revive the SOTSP & his sons!

    NO

    edit: if this happens then next time kurama will turn out to be female and gyuki and kurama will do some crazy ass hentai to create new tailed beasts with 13 tails!
     
         
    Last edited by osba; 09-13-2012 at 03:54 PM.

  3. #3
    Zidane Tribal Uxellius's Avatar
    Status
    Uxellius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In my hideout planning to kidnap a princess
    Posts
    3,466
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru will revive the SOTSP & his sons!

    Now that's an outrageous theory you got my +rep! :D
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member zoezoe's Avatar
    Status
    zoezoe is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,271
    Post Thanks / Like
    #uknowimakeufeelsometypeofway
     

    Re: Orochimaru will revive the SOTSP & his sons!

    i agree
    +rep
     
         

  5. #5
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,913
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: Orochimaru will revive the SOTSP & his sons!

    You idiot.

    How can he possibly revive someone who has been dead for thousands and thousands of years?

    He can't be revived for plot related reasons. Not to mention if he were to be revived no-one would be able to stop him, which would be lame.

    Oh yeah, do you really think a measly jutsu like the EDO TENSEI will work on the God Of All Shinobi?

    Pathetic. :flaw:

    In conclusion; OP, you fail.
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member rollin's Avatar
    Status
    rollin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,410
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru will revive the SOTSP & his sons!

    the sage's sons wouldn't know anything about the clans or the village because when they were alive the senju and uchiha didn't exist and konoha didn't exist
     
         

  7. #7
    Member Schwarzen Blitz's Avatar
    Status
    Schwarzen Blitz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A Supraliminal Plane of Existence
    Posts
    289
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru will revive the SOTSP & his sons!

    He doesn't need to be revived. Maybe there is a secret shrine to the so6p like there was one for the uchiha. Or maybe there is a senju secret base. Maybe if you visit both the uchiha shrine and the possible senju shrine, then it will lead you to the grave of the so6p. Nice theory, + rep.
     
         

  8. #8
    Member AngryRock's Avatar
    Status
    AngryRock is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    843
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru will revive the SOTSP & his sons!

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    You idiot.

    How can he possibly revive someone who has been dead for thousands and thousands of years?

    He can't be revived for plot related reasons. Not to mention if he were to be revived no-one would be able to stop him, which would be lame.

    Oh yeah, do you really think a measly jutsu like the EDO TENSEI will work on the God Of All Shinobi?

    Pathetic. :flaw:

    In conclusion; OP, you fail.
    Plot consistencies mean nothing to Kishi.
     
         

  9. #9
    I am Barney stinson The Tailless Tailed Beast's Avatar
    Status
    The Tailless Tailed Beast is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Near your house
    Posts
    533
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru will revive the SOTSP & his sons!

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    You idiot.

    How can he possibly revive someone who has been dead for thousands and thousands of years?

    He can't be revived for plot related reasons. Not to mention if he were to be revived no-one would be able to stop him, which would be lame.

    Oh yeah, do you really think a measly jutsu like the EDO TENSEI will work on the God Of All Shinobi?

    Pathetic. :flaw:

    In conclusion; OP, you fail.
    i agree with logic
     
         

  10. #10
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,913
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: Orochimaru will revive the SOTSP & his sons!

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryRock View Post
    Plot consistencies mean nothing to Kishi.
    No, in fact, they do - to some extent at least.
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member Loome's Avatar
    Status
    Loome is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Galati, Romania
    Posts
    1,012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am a girl, dammit.
     



    Re: Orochimaru will revive the SOTSP & his sons!

    Quote Originally Posted by osba View Post
    NO

    edit: if this happens then next time kurama will turn out to be female and gyuki and kurama will do some crazy ass hentai to create new tailed beasts with 13 tails!
    Mind=blown.
     
         

  12. #12
    Future Greatest Swordsman Straw Hat Zoro's Avatar
    Status
    Straw Hat Zoro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Stuck between a Rock and a Hard place lol...
    Posts
    727
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looking for PICA!!!
     

    Re: Orochimaru will revive the SOTSP & his sons!

    I think it would be far fetched to think Oro will revive the SOT6P or his two sons. I have no clue who Sasuke is talking about but if I had to guess maybe he will revive the third to ask him or the first.
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member osba's Avatar
    Status
    osba is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,371
    Post Thanks / Like
    ----
     

    Re: Orochimaru will revive the SOTSP & his sons!

    Quote Originally Posted by sasuke the uchiha clan View Post
    i think it would be far fetched to think oro will revive the sot6p or his two sons. I have no clue who sasuke is talking about but if i had to guess maybe he will revive the third to ask him or the first.
    death reaper.....
     
         

  14. #14
    Member StrifeMaccy's Avatar
    Status
    StrifeMaccy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    393
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru will revive the SOTSP & his sons!

    I seriously doubt they'd revive 3 of the strongest people to of ever existed when we already have plenty of super powered ninjas...
    They might however, bring up a ghost version of them. The Uchiha monument might have some ability which only MS can see, that lets them speak to the dead
     
         

  15. #15
    Member TenzaZangetsu's Avatar
    Status
    TenzaZangetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Posts
    769
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru will revive the SOTSP & his sons!

    Even supposing they could,Reviving The SO6P would be the biggest mistake the bad guys could ever make!:sy: He has power and jutsus they couldn't even dream of and thinking that they could control him using a puny jutsu like edo tensei is utterly delusional!:sy::sy:
     
         

  16. #16
    high level jonin Itachi15's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi15 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    that one place
    Posts
    1,206
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru will revive the SOTSP & his sons!

    nah hes probably not gonna revive the SO6P
     
         

  17. #17
    Member
    Status
    bobssmurf is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    223
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru will revive the SOTSP & his sons!

    i totaly think that the scroll was how to bring people in the reapers belly back.. think about it oro coudnt bring them back , and knowing him he would want to find a way to get the first second 3rd and the 4th to do his bidding..... i can see this happening
     
         

  18. #18
    Gangster Lean Instructor p0002q's Avatar
    Status
    p0002q is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USoA
    Posts
    763
    Post Thanks / Like
    My right armpit hair grows
    12.7% faster than my left.
     

    Re: Orochimaru will revive the SOTSP & his sons!

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    You idiot.

    How can he possibly revive someone who has been dead for thousands and thousands of years?

    He can't be revived for plot related reasons. Not to mention if he were to be revived no-one would be able to stop him, which would be lame.

    Oh yeah, do you really think a measly jutsu like the EDO TENSEI will work on the God Of All Shinobi?

    Pathetic. :flaw:

    In conclusion; OP, you fail.
    So you counter a theory...

    and in your counter you say "1000s and 1000s of years" as if it's a fact....

    When it aint...

    double check yourself and your facts...

    you look foolish with the name calling as well.

    And to the OP - I don't see that happening at all, but that's just my guess.
     
         
    Last edited by p0002q; 09-13-2012 at 07:23 PM.

  19. #19
    Jōnin Commander Kokuo's Avatar
    Status
    Kokuo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    303
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru will revive the SOTSP & his sons!

    I'm not getting caught in this flame war so I'll simply say no and take my leave.
     
         

  20. #20
    Member itachi29079's Avatar
    Status
    itachi29079 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    41
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru will revive the SOTSP & his sons!

    I think when sasuke said "the one who knows everything", he was referring to his dad.
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member Ero sennin jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Ero sennin jiraiya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,489
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru will revive the SOTSP & his sons!

    Quote Originally Posted by rollin View Post
    the sage's sons wouldn't know anything about the clans or the village because when they were alive the senju and uchiha didn't exist and konoha didn't exist
    ^Exactly.

    Senju and Uchiha clans are DECENDANTS of the sons. Meaning they were distant relatives. During hashirama and madaras time there was obviously quite a few members to both clans. They all were decendants of the 2 sons.
     
         

  22. #22
    Naruto Base's Reckoning. NirvanaAtLast's Avatar
    Status
    NirvanaAtLast is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    55
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chakra Levels Depleted.
     

    Re: Orochimaru will revive the SOTSP & his sons!

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    You idiot.

    How can he possibly revive someone who has been dead for thousands and thousands of years?

    He can't be revived for plot related reasons. Not to mention if he were to be revived no-one would be able to stop him, which would be lame.

    Oh yeah, do you really think a measly jutsu like the EDO TENSEI will work on the God Of All Shinobi?

    Pathetic. :flaw:

    In conclusion; OP, you fail.
    Idiot? Was that necessary? Do you not see the prefix that says THEORY before my post? A theory doesn't have to be logical or make sense, it's just an idea. I'm sure if I said Madara, Obito and Nagato all had a master plan together a few months ago it would have sounded ridiculous but that turns out to be the case so where's your logic now?
     
         

  23. #23
    Naruto Base's Reckoning. NirvanaAtLast's Avatar
    Status
    NirvanaAtLast is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    55
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chakra Levels Depleted.
     

    Re: Orochimaru will revive the SOTSP & his sons!

    Quote Originally Posted by NirvanaAtLast View Post
    Idiot? Was that necessary? Do you not see the prefix that says THEORY before my post? A theory doesn't have to be logical or make sense, it's just an idea. I'm sure if I said Madara, Obito and Nagato all had a master plan together a few months ago it would have sounded ridiculous but that turns out to be the case so where's your logic now?
    Also I NEVER said it would be the Edo Tensei in its current form. I said maybe there's an even more powerful version of it than is currently known. Which clearly may be the case since Oro was able to surpass the 2nd's use of it, & Kabuto was able to surpass Oro's use of it. My facts & logic win this arguement. Next time you want to attack someones THEORY, don't be such a ***** about it, and don't begin your sentence with "idiot" as that's bound to garner a negative response.
     
         

  24. #24
    Naruto Base's Reckoning. NirvanaAtLast's Avatar
    Status
    NirvanaAtLast is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    55
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chakra Levels Depleted.
     

    Re: Orochimaru will revive the SOTSP & his sons!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Tailless Tailed Beast View Post
    i agree with logic
    MADARA isn't supposed to be walking around is he? But he is. If someone from the previous century can be brought back, any time period is fair game imo.
     
         

  25. #25
    Naruto Base's Reckoning. NirvanaAtLast's Avatar
    Status
    NirvanaAtLast is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    55
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chakra Levels Depleted.
     

    Re: Orochimaru will revive the SOTSP & his sons!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ero sennin jiraiya View Post
    ^Exactly.

    Senju and Uchiha clans are DECENDANTS of the sons. Meaning they were distant relatives. During hashirama and madaras time there was obviously quite a few members to both clans. They all were decendants of the 2 sons.
    I didn't say the sons are aware of the villages or anything like that, but it's quite possible that they are. In the Narutoverse, it seems even dead people somehow are able to know of current events or "look on" from beyond ie; Naruto's parents, Kakashi's dad. I mean these were the supreme beings who's to say they aren't looking on from some spiritual plane observing their creations?? Open your minds folks this is fiction/fantasy!
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •