Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 26 to 47 of 47
  1. #26
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    Posts
    4,846
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're here.
     



    Re: Fantasy Football team this week

    Quote Originally Posted by Dominate View Post
    Hope you went with Mcfadden lol
    No I didn't lol but if I did I wouldn't have to rely on Tonight's game to win my fantasy game
     
         

  2. #27
    禁止されている技 Forbidden Technique's Avatar
    Status
    Forbidden Technique is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Namek
    Posts
    1,993
    Post Thanks / Like
    Teflon.
     

    Re: Fantasy Football team this week

    What do you guys think about this trade.
    Some guy offered me
    Matt Ryan, total of 69 points
    Steve Smith, total of 28 points
    for
    Julio Jones, total of 35 points
    Matt Schaub, total of 46 points

    I already have Peyton Manning, so if i get Matt Ryan, i would bench Peyton.
    And Steve Smith would be in my FLEX position taking Julio Jones spot.
     
         

  3. #28
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    Posts
    4,846
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're here.
     



    Re: Fantasy Football team this week

    Quote Originally Posted by Forbidden Technique View Post
    What do you guys think about this trade.
    Some guy offered me
    Matt Ryan, total of 69 points
    Steve Smith, total of 28 points
    for
    Julio Jones, total of 35 points
    Matt Schaub, total of 46 points

    I already have Peyton Manning, so if i get Matt Ryan, i would bench Peyton.
    And Steve Smith would be in my FLEX position taking Julio Jones spot.
    Dude idk in the end it can work out But it can also fail I'll probably take it
     
         

  4. #29
    why me? Mosgoved's Avatar
    Status
    Mosgoved is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Under Blake Griffin
    Posts
    668
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fantasy Football team this week

    Make the trade, matt Ryan is looking like he is gonna have a special season
    Also I think cam newton and Steve smith will be stepping up soon... (Hopes your not talking about the other one)
     
         

  5. #30
    禁止されている技 Forbidden Technique's Avatar
    Status
    Forbidden Technique is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Namek
    Posts
    1,993
    Post Thanks / Like
    Teflon.
     

    Re: Fantasy Football team this week

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra73 View Post
    Dude idk in the end it can work out But it can also fail I'll probably take it
    Exactly, its pretty risky. I think i might take it lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mosgoved View Post
    Make the trade, matt Ryan is looking like he is gonna have a special season
    Also I think cam newton and Steve smith will be stepping up soon... (Hopes your not talking about the other one)
    I don't know about Cam and Smith stepping up soon, there not really meshing well. But we'll see.
     
         

  6. #31
    Scary Yamato's Avatar
    Status
    Scary Yamato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    13,589
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Fantasy Football team this week

    Cam has let me down 3 weeks in a row. RG3 has been riding the pine, but wont any more. Fool me two or 3 weeks, shame on you. but fool me 4+ weeks, shame on me.
     
         

  7. #32
    why me? Mosgoved's Avatar
    Status
    Mosgoved is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Under Blake Griffin
    Posts
    668
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fantasy Football team this week

    , don't worry cam and smith will bounce back sooner than later, they are too good not too
     
         

  8. #33
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    Posts
    4,846
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're here.
     



    Re: Fantasy Football team this week

    imma just start doing what ESPN and NFL tell me to do if I should start em imma start if I should sit em imma sit em lol Yes it's become that bad for me
     
         

  9. #34
    禁止されている技 Forbidden Technique's Avatar
    Status
    Forbidden Technique is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Namek
    Posts
    1,993
    Post Thanks / Like
    Teflon.
     

    Re: Fantasy Football team this week

    49ners D got me 31 points this week! Held the Jets to 0 points lmao.
     
         

  10. #35
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    Posts
    4,846
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're here.
     



    Re: Fantasy Football team this week

    Roddy White is the reason I got my ass kicked
     
         

  11. #36
    Academy Student Box's Avatar
    Status
    Box is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    9
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fantasy Football team this week

    Quote Originally Posted by Scary Yamato View Post
    Cam has let me down 3 weeks in a row. RG3 has been riding the pine, but wont any more. Fool me two or 3 weeks, shame on you. but fool me 4+ weeks, shame on me.
    Yea me too lol....I have the Cam Newton and Steve Smith combo..cam has gotten me 20-30+ points in my league but steve smith is barely getting 10 it's embarrassing
     
         

  12. #37
    禁止されている技 Forbidden Technique's Avatar
    Status
    Forbidden Technique is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Namek
    Posts
    1,993
    Post Thanks / Like
    Teflon.
     

    Re: Fantasy Football team this week

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra73 View Post
    Roddy White is the reason I got my ass kicked
    I have Roddy White as well :D
    It was a good Fantasy week for me.
     
         

  13. #38
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    Posts
    4,846
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're here.
     



    Re: Fantasy Football team this week

    Ok guys Brady vs Denver or Bree's vs San Diego I'm leaning toward Bree's but I know Brady's gonna get his yards.
     
         

  14. #39
    Watch The Throne Dominate's Avatar
    Status
    Dominate is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    446
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fantasy Football team this week

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra73 View Post
    Ok guys Brady vs Denver or Bree's vs San Diego I'm leaning toward Bree's but I know Brady's gonna get his yards.
    I think they will both have great weeks. I guess I would go with Bree's though.
     
         

  15. #40
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    Posts
    4,846
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're here.
     



    Re: Fantasy Football team this week

    Quote Originally Posted by Dominate View Post
    I think they will both have great weeks. I guess I would go with Bree's though.
    Ok thanks oh and one more

    V. Davis vs Bills or K. Rudolph vs Titans
     
         

  16. #41
    禁止されている技 Forbidden Technique's Avatar
    Status
    Forbidden Technique is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Namek
    Posts
    1,993
    Post Thanks / Like
    Teflon.
     

    Re: Fantasy Football team this week

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra73 View Post
    Ok thanks oh and one more

    V. Davis vs Bills or K. Rudolph vs Titans
    Brees and V. Davis.

    How about Peyton Manning vs. NE or Matt Schaub vs. Jets
     
         

  17. #42
    Watch The Throne Dominate's Avatar
    Status
    Dominate is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    446
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fantasy Football team this week

    Quote Originally Posted by Forbidden Technique View Post
    Brees and V. Davis.

    How about Peyton Manning vs. NE or Matt Schaub vs. Jets
    I would go with Peyton. Patriots pass defense hasn't been too good again this year.
     
         

  18. #43
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    Posts
    4,846
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're here.
     



    Re: Fantasy Football team this week

    Quote Originally Posted by Forbidden Technique View Post
    Brees and V. Davis.

    How about Peyton Manning vs. NE or Matt Schaub vs. Jets
    Schuab
     
         

  19. #44
    禁止されている技 Forbidden Technique's Avatar
    Status
    Forbidden Technique is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Namek
    Posts
    1,993
    Post Thanks / Like
    Teflon.
     

    Re: Fantasy Football team this week

    What do you guys prefer for FLEX position, WR or RB? Or do you just put in best available.

    Just curious, it seems that RB are more consistent, points wise, but WRs have those few games where they score big and get 20+ points.
    Atm i have Julio Jones at FLEX and considering trading him for a RB, as the points he is getting me is very inconsistent.
     
         

  20. #45
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    Posts
    4,846
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're here.
     



    Re: Fantasy Football team this week

    Quote Originally Posted by Forbidden Technique View Post
    What do you guys prefer for FLEX position, WR or RB? Or do you just put in best available.

    Just curious, it seems that RB are more consistent, points wise, but WRs have those few games where they score big and get 20+ points.
    Atm i have Julio Jones at FLEX and considering trading him for a RB, as the points he is getting me is very inconsistent.
    For me it depends but lastly my boy Percy's been in that spot and it's been working out great....with Julio idk sometimes he shows up sometimes he doesn't if u trade him get sombody who's gonna be worth it
     
         

  21. #46
    禁止されている技 Forbidden Technique's Avatar
    Status
    Forbidden Technique is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Namek
    Posts
    1,993
    Post Thanks / Like
    Teflon.
     

    Re: Fantasy Football team this week

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra73 View Post
    For me it depends but lastly my boy Percy's been in that spot and it's been working out great....with Julio idk sometimes he shows up sometimes he doesn't if u trade him get sombody who's gonna be worth it
    Yeah i was thinking someone like Frank Gore.
     
         

  22. #47
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    Posts
    4,846
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're here.
     



    Re: Fantasy Football team this week

    Quote Originally Posted by Forbidden Technique View Post
    Yeah i was thinking someone like Frank Gore.
    That would be a great pickup
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •