Page 3 of 3 « First 123
Results 41 to 47 of 47
  1. #41
    禁止されている技 Forbidden Technique's Avatar
    Status
    Forbidden Technique is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,245
    Location
    Planet Namek
    Teflon.
     

    Re: Fantasy Football team this week

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra73 View Post
    Ok thanks oh and one more

    V. Davis vs Bills or K. Rudolph vs Titans
    Brees and V. Davis.

    How about Peyton Manning vs. NE or Matt Schaub vs. Jets
     
         

  2. #42
    Watch The Throne Dominate's Avatar
    Status
    Dominate is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    446
    Location
    TN
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fantasy Football team this week

    Quote Originally Posted by Forbidden Technique View Post
    Brees and V. Davis.

    How about Peyton Manning vs. NE or Matt Schaub vs. Jets
    I would go with Peyton. Patriots pass defense hasn't been too good again this year.
     
         

  3. #43
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,869
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    We're here.
     



    Re: Fantasy Football team this week

    Quote Originally Posted by Forbidden Technique View Post
    Brees and V. Davis.

    How about Peyton Manning vs. NE or Matt Schaub vs. Jets
    Schuab
     
         

  4. #44
    禁止されている技 Forbidden Technique's Avatar
    Status
    Forbidden Technique is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,245
    Location
    Planet Namek
    Teflon.
     

    Re: Fantasy Football team this week

    What do you guys prefer for FLEX position, WR or RB? Or do you just put in best available.

    Just curious, it seems that RB are more consistent, points wise, but WRs have those few games where they score big and get 20+ points.
    Atm i have Julio Jones at FLEX and considering trading him for a RB, as the points he is getting me is very inconsistent.
     
         

  5. #45
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,869
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    We're here.
     



    Re: Fantasy Football team this week

    Quote Originally Posted by Forbidden Technique View Post
    What do you guys prefer for FLEX position, WR or RB? Or do you just put in best available.

    Just curious, it seems that RB are more consistent, points wise, but WRs have those few games where they score big and get 20+ points.
    Atm i have Julio Jones at FLEX and considering trading him for a RB, as the points he is getting me is very inconsistent.
    For me it depends but lastly my boy Percy's been in that spot and it's been working out great....with Julio idk sometimes he shows up sometimes he doesn't if u trade him get sombody who's gonna be worth it
     
         

  6. #46
    禁止されている技 Forbidden Technique's Avatar
    Status
    Forbidden Technique is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,245
    Location
    Planet Namek
    Teflon.
     

    Re: Fantasy Football team this week

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra73 View Post
    For me it depends but lastly my boy Percy's been in that spot and it's been working out great....with Julio idk sometimes he shows up sometimes he doesn't if u trade him get sombody who's gonna be worth it
    Yeah i was thinking someone like Frank Gore.
     
         

  7. #47
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,869
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    We're here.
     



    Re: Fantasy Football team this week

    Quote Originally Posted by Forbidden Technique View Post
    Yeah i was thinking someone like Frank Gore.
    That would be a great pickup
     
         

Page 3 of 3 « First 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •