1. Pain - Deva Path: That Shinra Tensei on Konoha is still my favouurite scene in the series.
2. Madara Uchiha: Always loved Uchihas. And this guy is an awesome, evil, sinister powerhouse.
3. Hiruzen Sarutobi: Reason is funny. When I watched years ago he remembered me on my Grandpa, so he is hig on the list.
4. Minato Namikaze: One of my all time favourite anime character. Cool, strong and smart. KonohanoKirroiSenko!
5. Kakashi Hatake: This guy is just awesome
6. Might Guy/Rock Lee: They have given me a lot of laugh through the series, and Might is cool almost as Kakashi. At least for me.
7. Tobirama Senju: Let's face it guys. This one is a boss!
8. Orochimaru: Everybody who watched original series, will know why he's in my top shinobis.
9. Sasuke Uchiha: He was and is a character that I first loved, much more than Naruto, and still is although it seems, everybody can toy with his brain.. But still, one of the best.
10. Ōnoki: This is one crazy grandpa.. Flying, Jinton, Doton ( favourite element ) made this guy get in my top ten.
When you feel like you hate your life,, its only because your stuck in someone elses flow. You must first go with the flow if ever you ever wish for things to get better. Go with the flow=acceptance.
My top 50 list
My list is pretty differebt from others. Its dont consider edos but I still still consider the the abilites a character has while being an edo(minus the unlimited stamina and regeneration of course). Like Madara:He has rinnegan and mokuton but doesnt have unlimited stamina and an immortal body.
We all know that Obito is the strongest by feats , but he is no longer a Jinchuuriki , thus Hashirama takes the first place . Madara comes next , followed by Rinnegan Obito , who can beat BM Naruto , that next comes EMS Sasuke . But I have one thing to say - DSM Kabuto is pretty underrated , as well as Nagato . They're easily top 7 .