View Poll Results: Who is the top Ninja in Naruto?

Voters
1206. You may not vote on this poll
  • Naruto

    513 42.54%
  • Sakura

    70 5.80%
  • Kakashi

    257 21.31%
  • Sasuke

    266 22.06%
  • Rock Lee

    76 6.30%
  • Gai

    91 7.55%
  • Darui

    45 3.73%
  • Neiji

    70 5.80%
  • Hinata

    65 5.39%
  • Kiba

    16 1.33%
  • Shino

    16 1.33%
  • Tsunade

    102 8.46%
  • Jiraya

    227 18.82%
  • Orochimaru

    212 17.58%
  • Kabuto

    111 9.20%
  • Nagato

    286 23.71%
  • Konan

    57 4.73%
  • Kakuzu

    57 4.73%
  • Hidan

    40 3.32%
  • Kisame

    87 7.21%
  • Itachi

    382 31.67%
  • Zetsu

    23 1.91%
  • Deidara

    54 4.48%
  • Sasori

    59 4.89%
  • Hashirama

    367 30.43%
  • Tobirama

    170 14.10%
  • Sarutobi

    137 11.36%
  • Minato

    346 28.69%
  • Onoki

    65 5.39%
  • Mei Terumi

    40 3.32%
  • Muu

    74 6.14%
  • A

    85 7.05%
  • Killer B

    155 12.85%
  • Gaara

    137 11.36%
  • Madara

    377 31.26%
  • Obito

    259 21.48%
  • Danzo

    72 5.97%
  • Sai

    34 2.82%
  • Ino

    19 1.58%
  • Choji

    20 1.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 62 of 163 « First ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... Last»
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 4066
  1. #1526
    Persona-user Naoya Minato's Avatar
    Status
    Naoya Minato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,339
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's survive.
     

    Re: Real Top 10 No Lies Just facts

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Rane View Post
    Honestly just because kakshi said it doesn't mean that's true! Kakashi is a better analyst than naruto! Itachi has a greater future sight and is highly skilled plus has intelligence! And as for the current scenario naruto has only been seen using pure raw power like some super saiyan! Would you call that very ninja like?
    He might as well become a dbz character and train with roshi.....
    In the pain fight, naruto made up an excellent strategy. He ''threw'' a Rasenshuriken at the Pain who absorbs ninjutsu, but it was a Naruto with the transformation jutsu. He then goes for the other pain by covering one pain's eyes. One hell of a strategy if you ask me.

    And if you say Kakashi is a better analyst, you are just saying his analysis on naruto is correct.
     
         

  2. #1527
    Member nibilbhai's Avatar
    Status
    nibilbhai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    350
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sick of Hearing "One
    Piece sucks"
     

    Re: Real Top 10 No Lies Just facts

    Nice try!
     
         

  3. #1528
    Senior Member kakashi ms's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi ms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,361
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Real Top 10 No Lies Just facts

    kakashi must be above that
    kakashi has the strongest and fastest attack (long range kamui)which no one can counter it
    kakashi has so strong defense as he can go to the other dimension to avoid any attack even giant bijudoma,the dust,the meteor,c0,hirudora,c3,flower of the world,juko boy
    kakashi can beat any one with just a look with his eye
    kakashi was able to beat the gedo with just a look but obito protect the gedo
    kakashi's kamui is so fast and no one can counter it even riningan,perfect susano,yata mirror,any defense can't counter it
    no attack kakashi can't counter it as he has best kind of defenses(space time)in less than second he'll be in other dimension where nothing affect him
     
         

  4. #1529
    Senior Member 3MESSIAH's Avatar
    Status
    3MESSIAH is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,201
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Real Top 10 No Lies Just facts

    nagato owns naruto and sasuke.and i begin to get annoyed when no one puts kabuto on the list.kabuto is the strongest with his edo army.it`s obvious
     
         

  5. #1530
    Nerd November's Avatar
    Status
    November is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    My Room
    Posts
    6,619
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tired just Tired !!!
     

    Re: Real Top 10 No Lies Just facts

    Those Who Underrate Sasuke Are Bound To Fail
     
         

  6. #1531
    Member rubiclt's Avatar
    Status
    rubiclt is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    157
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Real Top 10 No Lies Just facts

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi ms View Post
    kakashi must be above that
    kakashi has the strongest and fastest attack (long range kamui)which no one can counter it
    kakashi has so strong defense as he can go to the other dimension to avoid any attack even giant bijudoma,the dust,the meteor,c0,hirudora,c3,flower of the world,juko boy
    kakashi can beat any one with just a look with his eye
    kakashi was able to beat the gedo with just a look but obito protect the gedo
    kakashi's kamui is so fast and no one can counter it even riningan,perfect susano,yata mirror,any defense can't counter it
    no attack kakashi can't counter it as he has best kind of defenses(space time)in less than second he'll be in other dimension where nothing affect him
    Kakashi shouldn't even be on that list! Stop overrating him.
     
         

  7. #1532
    Senior Member kakashi ms's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi ms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,361
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Real Top 10 No Lies Just facts

    Quote Originally Posted by rubiclt View Post
    Muu would use his invisablility technique, appear behind kakashi and use dust release. GG
    kamui faster much than muu's disappearing
    kakashican make a clone which will watch his back side
    muu can't counter kamui
    but kakashi can go to the other dimension to avoid any attack even giant bijudoma,the dust,the meteor,c0,hirudora,c3,flower of the world,juko boy
    muu is so strong too and i think he is underrated
    muu>bee
    kakashi>muu>bee
     
         

  8. #1533
    ~Zonta~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Zonta~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,370
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Real Top 10 No Lies Just facts

    your are seriously underestimating Killer bee, Minato and Itachi
     
         

  9. #1534
    DeathNote Win - 1 Lost - 0 Amatiq's Avatar
    Status
    Amatiq is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    With Naruto, Kakashi, Guy and Bee fighting Madara and Obito.
    Posts
    439
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Real Top 10 No Lies Just facts

    I stopped reading when it said Edo madara, you can't put the top person as Edo
     
         

  10. #1535
    Member rubiclt's Avatar
    Status
    rubiclt is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    157
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Real Top 10 No Lies Just facts

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi ms View Post
    kamui faster much than muu's disappearing
    kakashican make a clone which will watch his back side
    muu can't counter kamui
    but kakashi can go to the other dimension to avoid any attack even giant bijudoma,the dust,the meteor,c0,hirudora,c3,flower of the world,juko boy
    muu is so strong too and i think he is underrated
    muu>bee
    kakashi>muu>bee

    That was not a real argument, but a simple reply to an ignorant comment. Kakashi is good, just not top ten material YET.
     
         

  11. #1536
    Senior Member kakashi ms's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi ms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,361
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Real Top 10 No Lies Just facts

    Quote Originally Posted by rubiclt View Post
    Kakashi shouldn't even be on that list! Stop overrating him.
    why kakashi's attack is the strongest
    kakashi's defense is one of strongest defenses(nearly as minato's defense)
    please don't put your list with nicknames and your favorite character ,put it with powers ,kakashi's power should be in top 10
     
         

  12. #1537
    Member Uchiha boii's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha boii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    987
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Real Top 10 No Lies Just facts

    people please nagato is not winning against sasuke easy at this point in the manga the chibaku tensai can be countered by spamming arrows at the center then its game current sasuke with no perfect sussano>= Nagato with no movement current sasuke with no perfect sussano>six paths of pain sasuke with PS?>> nagato or six paths everything else on the list is good though muu and onniki are not winning against kakashi kaumi is too good
     
         

  13. #1538
    Senior Member kakashi ms's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi ms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,361
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Real Top 10 No Lies Just facts

    Quote Originally Posted by rubiclt View Post
    That was not a real argument, but a simple reply to an ignorant comment. Kakashi is good, just not top ten material YET.
    you can't find evidence and you still put it with nicknames even after you discovered kakashi>muu
     
         

  14. #1539
    Member
    Status
    Talal is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    968
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Real Top 10 No Lies Just facts

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha boii View Post
    people please nagato is not winning against sasuke easy at this point in the manga the chibaku tensai can be countered by spamming arrows at the center then its game current sasuke with no perfect sussano>= Nagato with no movement current sasuke with no perfect sussano>six paths of pain sasuke with PS?>> nagato or six paths everything else on the list is good though muu and onniki are not winning against kakashi kaumi is too good
    You overrate PS, Nagato can deal with it.
     
         

  15. #1540
    Nerd November's Avatar
    Status
    November is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    My Room
    Posts
    6,619
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tired just Tired !!!
     

    Re: Real Top 10 No Lies Just facts

    Quote Originally Posted by rubiclt View Post
    Muu would use his invisablility technique, appear behind kakashi and use dust release. GG
    - When Muu Uses Invisible Jutsu(And Hide His Chakra Also), He Can't Use Any Other Jutsu. In Order To Use Jutsu, Muu Has To Show His Chakra Back And Become Visible.
    - If Muu Appeared Behind Kakashi With Dust Release, Kakashi Would Just Teleport HimSelf To Another Dimension And Come Back To Somewhere And Kumui Muu's Head.
     
         

  16. #1541
    Banned
    Status
    SilverSlick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Nahhhhh
    Posts
    5,443
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not fond of peasants
     

    Re: Real Top 10 No Lies Just facts

    Its an aight list in my opinion.

    1. Kabuto
    2. Obito
    3. Madara
    4. Nagato
    5. Hashirama
    6. Minato
    7. Itachi
    8. Muu
    9. Hiruzen
    10. Oro/Jiraiya

    List excludes Naruto and Sasuke

    Edit: Forgot B.
     
         

  17. #1542
    Member rubiclt's Avatar
    Status
    rubiclt is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    157
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Real Top 10 No Lies Just facts

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi ms View Post
    you can't find evidence and you still put it with nicknames even after you discovered kakashi>muu
    Nicknames??
     
         

  18. #1543
    Senior Member kakashi ms's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi ms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,361
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Real Top 10 No Lies Just facts

    Quote Originally Posted by November Nolove View Post
    - When Muu Uses Invisible Jutsu(And Hide His Chakra Also), He Can't Use Any Other Jutsu. In Order To Use Jutsu, Muu Has To Show His Chakra Back And Become Visible.
    - If Muu Appeared Behind Kakashi With Dust Release, Kakashi Would Just Teleport HimSelf To Another Dimension And Come Back To Somewhere And Kumui Muu's Head.
    i agree ,people underrated kakashi's kamui which has strongest and fastest attack and so stron defense (he can go to the other dimensio avoiding any attack not the dust only but even giant bijudoma,the meteors,c0,hirudora,c3,juko boy)
    kakashi was able to beat the gedo with just a look
    kakashi can beat any biju as he can warp his neck
    thanks
     
         

  19. #1544
    naruto vs kakashi 1-0
    Status
    freaks99 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    NV
    Posts
    1,449
    Post Thanks / Like
    shut up and just enjoy the
    manga
     

    Re: Real Top 10 No Lies Just facts

    Naruto have greatbattlesmart. It s true. Just admit it haters.
     
         

  20. #1545
    Senior Member
    Status
    Kages is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    16,510
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Real Top 10 No Lies Just facts

    I see you don't have Hiruzen in there yet you have Hashirama, whom Hiruzen beat. This isn't a real Top Ten, obviously.
     
         

  21. #1546
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,398
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Real Top 10 No Lies Just facts

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha boii View Post
    the only ninja below sasuke who has a chance is nagato and thats highly debateable plus with a perfect sussano coming soon nagato will lose anyway
    i dont care what sasuke MIGHT have soon

    you didnt even put kabuto on the list

    nagato>sasuke - sasuke has no counter for chibaku tensai

    dsm kabuto>sasuke - kabuto fought itachi and sasuke at the same time

    minato>sasuke - sasuke doesnt have a way to kill/catch minato, sasuke got speed blitzed by raikage, minato will outlast him

    itachi>sasuke - THIS is debateable

    Quote Originally Posted by Axten View Post
    FANBOY ONE HIS WaY GuY
    :sy:

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Rane View Post
    No way naruto can be no 4. He lacks analysing skills, intelligence and doesn't have creativity in ninja arts, all he does is taking kurama's power....he shoukd be at no 7...sasuke should be above him.....where is hiruzen and dragon sage kabuto??? 3rd raikage??
    :flaw:
     
         

  22. #1547
    Member KillerMongoose's Avatar
    Status
    KillerMongoose is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    690
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Real Top 10 No Lies Just facts

    WTF is Kakashi doing up there? if any thing Orochimaru should be up there.
     
         

  23. #1548
    Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    muutobirama3rdraikagemizu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,446
    Post Thanks / Like
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED
     

    Re: Top Ninjas in Naruto!

    shishui all day
     
         

  24. #1549
    Senior Member Gold Lightning's Avatar
    Status
    Gold Lightning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,699
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Real Top 10 No Lies Just facts

    Quote Originally Posted by Kages View Post
    I see you don't have Hiruzen in there yet you have Hashirama, whom Hiruzen beat. This isn't a real Top Ten, obviously.
    Are you talking about the mindless zombie Hashirama that didn't even use Wood clones, Wood Dragon or Wood Release: Advent of a World of Flowering Trees.

    Orochimaru didn't control him to the fullest extend, plus how would Orochimaru know all his abilities.
     
         

  25. #1550
    Senior Member ezequielosses's Avatar
    Status
    ezequielosses is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,974
    Post Thanks / Like
    "When you're sad and
    lonely, you can only count on
    money" Kakuzu the wisest
    man.
     

    Re: Top Ninjas in Naruto!

    Is this the ultimate top?

    1. DSM Kabuto with edo tensei (against edo itachi, he didn't use edo tensei, so that wasn't a 100% kabuto, plus itachi had sasuke)
    2. Madara released from edo tensei
    3. Hashirama
    4. Obito
    5. Naruto
    6. Nagato
    7. Sasuke
    8. Itachi
    9. Minato
    10. Bee
    11. Orochimaru
    12. 3rd raikage
    13. A
    14. Kakashi
    15. Jiraiya
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •