View Poll Results: Who is the top Ninja in Naruto?

Voters
1206. You may not vote on this poll
  • Naruto

513 42.54%
  • Sakura

70 5.80%
  • Kakashi

257 21.31%
  • Sasuke

266 22.06%
  • Rock Lee

76 6.30%
  • Gai

91 7.55%
  • Darui

45 3.73%
  • Neiji

70 5.80%
  • Hinata

65 5.39%
  • Kiba

16 1.33%
  • Shino

16 1.33%
  • Tsunade

102 8.46%
  • Jiraya

227 18.82%
  • Orochimaru

212 17.58%
  • Kabuto

111 9.20%
  • Nagato

286 23.71%
  • Konan

57 4.73%
  • Kakuzu

57 4.73%
  • Hidan

40 3.32%
  • Kisame

87 7.21%
  • Itachi

382 31.67%
  • Zetsu

23 1.91%
  • Deidara

54 4.48%
  • Sasori

59 4.89%
  • Hashirama

367 30.43%
  • Tobirama

170 14.10%
  • Sarutobi

137 11.36%
  • Minato

346 28.69%
  • Onoki

65 5.39%
  • Mei Terumi

40 3.32%
  • Muu

74 6.14%
  • A

85 7.05%
  • Killer B

155 12.85%
  • Gaara

137 11.36%
  • Madara

377 31.26%
  • Obito

259 21.48%
  • Danzo

72 5.97%
  • Sai

34 2.82%
  • Ino

19 1.58%
  • Choji

20 1.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 63 of 163 « First ... 135359606162636465666773113 ... Last»
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 4066
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Top Ninjas in Naruto!

Here's my top 25. Edos NOT included because of cheapness and certain ninja excluded for lack of knowledge (Tobirama, Izuna, Sakumo, etc). Names bold for tl;dr.

1. Sage Of The Six Paths - created the f*cking moon.
    2. Obito Uchiha - Kamui already makes him the best shinobi alive. Hashi DNA and the rinnegan pushes him even further (if he would actually use the rinnegan).
    3. Hashirama Senju - I place Obito before Hashirama because Obito can use Mokuton and has other powerful techniques at his disposal. But Hashirama is still a powerhouse. He can heal himself better than Tsunade.
    4. Madara Uchiha - although at his prime he was at the same level as Sasuke (EMS), his techniques far outclass Sasuke’s. His Susano’o is perfect and he can still summon meteors.
    5. Hiruzen Sarutobi - perhaps "God of Shinobi" was just a title. But still, he was trained by 2 of the greatest and thy say that if he was in his prime, he would've fodderized Orochimaru.
    6. Naruto Uzumaki - with bijuu mode, Naruto pretty much has the full power of the Nine-Tails at his disposal (if only for a limited time). Minato didn’t even stand much of a chance. Plus, sage mode already makes him kage level.
    7. Nagato - with just one eye ability, he already has an arsenal of powers that outclass most. Shinra Tensei can obliterate an entire metropolis, and thats not even his best move.
    8. Onoki - if Onoki could still hold his own against powerful ninja like Deidara or Muu at his old age, prime Onoki could rival Hiruzen. Plus, dust release > Susano’o.
    9. Sasuke Uchiha - my prediction is that Sasuke will get a perfect Susano’o. But until then, I think a regular Susano’o (that will actually last long) and blaze release puts him past Minato’s speed.
    10. Minato Namikaze - Minato would probably lose to ninjas with a powerful defense (Susano’o). But against ninjas without that defense, his speed prevails.
    11. Itachi Uchiha - Itachi is VERY overrated. I think people forget that his sickness makes MS his worst enemy. He would probably strategically stick to Ameterasu and Tsukuyomi, saving Susano’o as a last resort. His intelligence boosts him on this list.
    12. Kabuto Yakushi - Kabuto’s sage mode is arguably the best. Plus he can use the techniques of Orochimaru’s underlings and he has medical ninjutsu.
    13. Third Raikage - I don’t think TR has a counter to Tsukuyomi since its not a physical attack. But his speed and shield is top-notch.
    14. Muu - Not only can you NOT see him but he can turn the battlefield to Swiss cheese just like Onoki.
    15. Second Mizukage - His Jouki Boy offense is incredible, and he won't even have to use it if you never find him through his mirage mist.
    16. Killer Bee - Bee’s biggest problem is that being in Bijuu mode makes him a huge target, and his speed hasn’t shown to be all that impressive. But bijuu mode has stamina, and most ninja have no way to counter Bee’s powerful attacks (and not just the TBB).
    17. Danzo Shimura - Kotoamatsukami can put him at an advantage in virtually any fight. But i feel like we don't know enough about it to overrate him. But the #1 thing that holds Danzo back is his lack of an impressive offense.
    18. Hanzo - his poison mist is tricky because small amounts can kill you and its a gas, so its hard to avoid. And who knows what else Hanzo was capable of.
    19. Ay - he has the same abilities as his father, but his defense and offense is significantly weaker. But since he seemed to only be able to match Sasuke even when he was only using Susano’o’s ribcage, a full Susano’o would be too much for him.
    20. Jiraya - Jiraiya is slightly above the other sannin because he has sage mode.
    21. Orochimaru - even without a sage mode, Orochimaru would make a tough opponent for Jiraiya. He’s very persistent.
    22. Tsunade - I think we’re underrating Tsunade. Her Yin Release works very similarly to Izanagi. It makes a good rival to sage mode, but not good enough.
    23. Konan - Konan is kinda underrated. She was almost able to solo Obito. Her 10-minute bomb attack is just ridiculous.
    24. Might Guy - Guy could arguably beat Kakashi with the gates. But I think people forget that the gates could kill him, and the boost isn’t quite as great as sage mode.
    25. Kakashi Hatake - PLEASE don’t overrate Kakashi. He admitted himself that he is no match for the sannin. I think he could RIVAL the sannin now that he has Kamui, but ultimately his stamina + lack of defense fails him.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    Tobirama should be given credit for being the only one to shut Hashirama down. Three times. One chapter.
    this

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto:
    - So strong, and that on the age of 17.
    - Being a leader in battle for thousands of shinobi's, I repeat -> 17 years.
    - Trained incredibly hard, showed a strong mentality.
    - Defeated his hatred inside of him.
    - Made the Kyuubi (Kurama) his friend after suffering for so long.
    - Sage Mode -> surpassing Jiraiya.
    - Bijuu Mode -> surpassing Minato.
    - Will soon become strongest ninja ever from the Narutoverse.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MizukiIsTobi View Post
    Here's my top 25. Edos NOT included because of cheapness and certain ninja excluded for lack of knowledge (Tobirama, Izuna, Sakumo, etc). Names bold for tl;dr.

1. Sage Of The Six Paths - created the f*cking moon.
    2. Obito Uchiha - Kamui already makes him the best shinobi alive. Hashi DNA and the rinnegan pushes him even further (if he would actually use the rinnegan).
    3. Hashirama Senju - I place Obito before Hashirama because Obito can use Mokuton and has other powerful techniques at his disposal. But Hashirama is still a powerhouse. He can heal himself better than Tsunade.
    4. Madara Uchiha - although at his prime he was at the same level as Sasuke (EMS), his techniques far outclass Sasuke’s. His Susano’o is perfect and he can still summon meteors.
    5. Hiruzen Sarutobi - perhaps "God of Shinobi" was just a title. But still, he was trained by 2 of the greatest and thy say that if he was in his prime, he would've fodderized Orochimaru.
    6. Naruto Uzumaki - with bijuu mode, Naruto pretty much has the full power of the Nine-Tails at his disposal (if only for a limited time). Minato didn’t even stand much of a chance. Plus, sage mode already makes him kage level.
    7. Nagato - with just one eye ability, he already has an arsenal of powers that outclass most. Shinra Tensei can obliterate an entire metropolis, and thats not even his best move.
    8. Onoki - if Onoki could still hold his own against powerful ninja like Deidara or Muu at his old age, prime Onoki could rival Hiruzen. Plus, dust release > Susano’o.
    9. Sasuke Uchiha - my prediction is that Sasuke will get a perfect Susano’o. But until then, I think a regular Susano’o (that will actually last long) and blaze release puts him past Minato’s speed.
    10. Minato Namikaze - Minato would probably lose to ninjas with a powerful defense (Susano’o). But against ninjas without that defense, his speed prevails.
    11. Itachi Uchiha - Itachi is VERY overrated. I think people forget that his sickness makes MS his worst enemy. He would probably strategically stick to Ameterasu and Tsukuyomi, saving Susano’o as a last resort. His intelligence boosts him on this list.
    12. Kabuto Yakushi - Kabuto’s sage mode is arguably the best. Plus he can use the techniques of Orochimaru’s underlings and he has medical ninjutsu.
    13. Third Raikage - I don’t think TR has a counter to Tsukuyomi since its not a physical attack. But his speed and shield is top-notch.
    14. Muu - Not only can you NOT see him but he can turn the battlefield to Swiss cheese just like Onoki.
    15. Second Mizukage - His Jouki Boy offense is incredible, and he won't even have to use it if you never find him through his mirage mist.
    16. Killer Bee - Bee’s biggest problem is that being in Bijuu mode makes him a huge target, and his speed hasn’t shown to be all that impressive. But bijuu mode has stamina, and most ninja have no way to counter Bee’s powerful attacks (and not just the TBB).
    17. Danzo Shimura - Kotoamatsukami can put him at an advantage in virtually any fight. But i feel like we don't know enough about it to overrate him. But the #1 thing that holds Danzo back is his lack of an impressive offense.
    18. Hanzo - his poison mist is tricky because small amounts can kill you and its a gas, so its hard to avoid. And who knows what else Hanzo was capable of.
    19. Ay - he has the same abilities as his father, but his defense and offense is significantly weaker. But since he seemed to only be able to match Sasuke even when he was only using Susano’o’s ribcage, a full Susano’o would be too much for him.
    20. Jiraya - Jiraiya is slightly above the other sannin because he has sage mode.
    21. Orochimaru - even without a sage mode, Orochimaru would make a tough opponent for Jiraiya. He’s very persistent.
    22. Tsunade - I think we’re underrating Tsunade. Her Yin Release works very similarly to Izanagi. It makes a good rival to sage mode, but not good enough.
    23. Konan - Konan is kinda underrated. She was almost able to solo Obito. Her 10-minute bomb attack is just ridiculous.
    24. Might Guy - Guy could arguably beat Kakashi with the gates. But I think people forget that the gates could kill him, and the boost isn’t quite as great as sage mode.
    25. Kakashi Hatake - PLEASE don’t overrate Kakashi. He admitted himself that he is no match for the sannin. I think he could RIVAL the sannin now that he has Kamui, but ultimately his stamina + lack of defense fails him.
    Not bad but not good either.

First of all Sage of Six Paths wasn't even a shinobi so most people don't count him on lists. Secondly Hiruzen is not top 10, I really can't take you seriously if you think Hiruzen is stronger than BM Naruto, Nagato, Minato, Itachi and Sasuke then you should give up making lists.

Lastly you underrate Kakashi highly, his Kamui's accuracy, precision and speed is so great that even both the mangekyou sharingan and rinnegan of Obito was not able to detect it when Kakashi kamui'd Naruto's entire body. Kakashi can use 6 Kamui's, 2 shadow clones, 1 Earth Wall and about 4 Lightning blades (including lightning chain) in a day and this isn't even on full chakra because he was fighting the 7 ninja swordsman before hand.

There are not many ninja that can escape kamui now, once you get caught in it (unless you are a space time user) there is no escape. How you put Tsunade, Guy, Hanzo etc above him I have no idea.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Am glade i didnt vote until today, because now i can honstley say "Hashirama" is the TOP ninja! Not just for overall strength and power but because he most enbodies the (In my opinio) the world most iconic and beloved hero "The Monkey King". The carefreeness and caring undefetlable Western legend that inspired many other great charcters like Sora from Kindgom hearts Goku from DBZ_GT, heck alot. "Hashirama" is every postive thing you can want in a hero. Please now everyone respects wood as a powerful element, who knew plants could be so EPIC!

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by USSJ Future Trunks View Post
    doesnt mean anything. hes featless and hasnt done anything. he will need to fight properly before he can beat kabuto, madara, nagato etc. you said you left out people due to lack of info. well we have lack of info on this guy

plenty can do that. doesnt mean he can take out nagato

he would have killed onoki without gaaa there

how long ago was that? current kakashis a monster

except hes featless and thus would get annhilated by most kage level shinobi
    Whoop Whoop Itachi.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My Complete Tier List

I worked on this for a few hours so dont flame but I would like to know what you agree and what you disagree. But anyway enjoy this non biased list that I worked hard on.

God of Shinobi Tier

1. Obito with Ten Tails

2. Kabuto with edos

3. Orochimaru with edo hokages

4. Naruto

5. Nagato

6. Hashirama

7. EMS Madara

High Kage Tier

1. KM Naruto

2. Muu

3. Minato

4. MS Obito

5. DSM Kabuto

6. Sasuke

7. Itachi

8. Onoki

Mid Kage Tier

1. SM Naruto/ MS Sasuke

2. Kakashi

3. Kisame

4. Killer Bee

5. 3rd Raikage

6. Jiraya

7. 2nd Mizukage

8. Sasori

9. Gaara

10. A

11. Kakuzu

12. Konan

Low Kage Tier

1. Pain Arc Kakashi

2. Gai

3. Tsunade

4. Hiruzen

5. 3rd Kazekage

6. Mei

7. Hebi Sasuke

8. Deidara

9. Post Timeskip Gaara

10. Kinkaku and Ginkaku

11. Tobirama

12. 4th Kazekage

13. Yagura

High Jounin Tier

1. Post Timeskip Kakashi

2. Darui

3. Yamato

3. Kimimaro

4. Post Timeskip Sasuke

5. Mifune

6. Zetsu

7. Chiyo

8. Hidan

Mid Jounin Tier

1.Asuma

2. Part 1 Kakashi

3. Kabuto

4. Post Timeskip Naruto

5. Temari

6. Kankuro

7. Suigetsu

8. SRA Naruto

9. SRA Sasuke

10. Yugito

11. SRA Gaara

Low Jounin Tier

1. Jugo

2. Neji

3. Zabuza

4. Shizune

5. Chojuro

6. Mangetsu

7. Kurenai

8. Kid Kakashi

High Chunin Tier

1. Lee

2. Choji

3. SRA Temari

4. SRA Kankuro

5. Shikamaru

6. Sakon

7. SRA Neji

8. Kidomaru

9. Tayuya

10. Sai

11. SRA Choji

12. Jirobo

13. Anko

14. Ebisu

Mid Chunin Tier

1. Post Jiraya Training Naruto / CE Gaara

2. Part 1 Lee

3. Post Taijutsu Training Sasuke

4. CE Neji

5. Kiba

6. Sakura

7. Weighted Lee

8. Haku

9. Post Sharingan Sasuke

10. CE Temari

11. CE Kankuro/ Shino

Low Chunin Tier

1. Hinata

2. Zaku

3. Tenten

4. Konohamaru

5. Pre Jiraya Training Naruto

6. CE Kiba

7. Pre Sharingan Sasuke

8. Demon Brothers

9. Mizuki

10. Iruka

11. Dosu

12. Part 1 Shikamaru

Genin Tier

1. Karin

2. CE Choji

3. Part 1 Hinata

4. Kin

5. Part 1 Tenten

6. Part 1 Ino

7. Part 1 Sakura

8. Udon

9. Moegi

Last edited by Naruto9001; 02-07-2013 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Forgot Orochimaru and Jiraya

I love pink. Pink World FireBird Marco's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unleash the Leash

Re: My Complete Tier List

Where's Bob Ze Builder

Academy Student
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

karin a genin and naruto is up above with out sasuke or itache???

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oxygen .

You seem to have worked hard on this...Nice list

Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.

Spaced out a little too much.....

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014

I disagree with some, but nice list

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

its good but u underestimated a lot of characters

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Tobirama > 2nd Mizukage

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

or at least konan

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Somewhere lost in a sea of
    thoughts

It seems like you really took your time making this! At first I was questioning the placing of some characters such as the newest incarnation of Sasuke, but as I thought about it more, it all ended up making sense. Well done! I like how you included various versions of the characters who change significantly in power over the course of the series. I think I would disagree only with Hinata being placed so low below characters such as Kiba and Shino. I think she's really become much more of a powerhouse than she used to be, especially in the most recent chapters. Of course, I'm probably coming in with a huge bias because she's my favorite character. xD

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Draw View Post
    Tobirama > 2nd Mizukage

How does Tobirama beat the Mizukage than? The only techs we know he has is edo tensei [which we dont know which edos he can summon so it's worthless] and his suiton variations.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You spaced it out too much, but it looked good at the top.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

itachi was def the most talented and most brilliant shinobi ever (except madara but he doesn't count)

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

opninions are diffrent, but if you look at the manga without dickriding. itachi's is number 1 :D.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    puzzled

My take on top 10 list~

This is my first one, so no flaming pls and be nice ^__^

this only applies to people who are ALIVE currently, meaning no EDOS and characters are have their current abilities up to date.

Edos are just...ugh chakra and immortality whores.

1. Kakashi
    2. Konohamaru
    3. Temari
    4. Sasuke
    5. Ichigo Kurosaki
    6. Karin
    7. Juugo
    8. Rock Lee
    9. Naruto
    10. TenTen

, all jokes aside, here is the real one.
    BTW! I didn't include any of the kages because we're unsure if they're alive or dead.

1. Obito
    2. Naruto/Sasuke
    3. Sasuke/Naruto
    4. Bee/Kakashi
    4. Kakashi/Bee
    5. Hiashi(Leader of the Hyuga clan)
    6. Shikamaru
    7. Rock Lee
    8. Shino
    9. Darui
    10. Sakura

YO- Now that orochimaru got his arms back, idk where to put him, so tell me where to put him.

If you think any of these are wrong, lemme know what to change instead of flaming
    make sure you think of each other abilities and capabilities like i did.

remember, this excludes edos, kages, or the dead.

(Insert douchey kanji) Space Cowboy's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: My take on top 10 list~

Your take is incorrect.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    puzzled

Quote Originally Posted by Space Cowboy View Post
    Your take is incorrect.
    WTH

let's see yours then

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ouch!

Quote Originally Posted by asparticus View Post
    This is my first one, so no flaming pls and be nice ^__^

this only applies to people who are ALIVE currently, meaning no EDOS and characters are have their current abilities up to date.

Edos are just...ugh chakra and immortality whores.

1. Kakashi
    2. Konohamaru
    3. Temari
    4. Sasuke
    5. Ichigo Kurosaki
    6. Karin
    7. Juugo
    8. Rock Lee
    9. Naruto
    10. TenTen

, all jokes aside, here is the real one.
    BTW! I didn't include any of the kages because we're unsure if they're alive or dead.

1. Obito
    2. Naruto/Sasuke
    3. Sasuke/Naruto
    4. Bee/Kakashi
    4. Kakashi/Bee
    5. Hiashi(Leader of the Hyuga clan)
    6. Shikamaru
    7. Rock Lee
    8. Shino
    9. Darui
    10. Sakura

YO- Now that orochimaru got his arms back, idk where to put him, so tell me where to put him.

If you think any of these are wrong, lemme know what to change instead of flaming
    make sure you think of each other abilities and capabilities like i did.

remember, this excludes edos, kages, or the dead.

Are you serious? Shino? Hiashi? Sakura? Darui? (okay maybe Darui is in top 30)

Orochimaru's Reincarnation Deadai's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hobby's: Grave Robbing.

Where is Kabuto?

Izanami Kabuto still more useful then Sakura.