Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Member
    Status
    Garuda4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    36
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    The OP Uchiha Clan

    Hi guys, I tried to do a search on this topic but for some reason my page kept crashing when I did.

    I want to talk about the the destructively OP nature of the Uchiha. As the Uchiha and Senju were direct descendants from the SO6P sons, they should have been equal in power but this is obviously not the case. The last person we know of with genuine Senju blood is Tsunde but yet (correct me if i'm wrong) every single Uchiha would destroy her in a one-on-one. Then we have Yamato who had Hasirama DNA, and he was useless against an Uchiha with using only one eye (Tobi).

    If they are equal, where did the rest of the Senju go? Why is it the last genuine Senju we know of is currently split in half by another Senju technique (oh the irony)? Why is it only one Senju we know of had wood release which was effective against Madara yet every Uchiha can get EMS, susanoo (tobi has not shown he has it yet but who knows) and some kind of special power.

    I guess all I want to know is why has Kishi made them so strong?
     
         

  2. #2
    Member YwtfoO's Avatar
    Status
    YwtfoO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    253
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The OP Uchiha Clan

    Seems like Kishi is an Uchiha-Fanboy...
     
         

  3. #3
    Kirikoe's Avatar
    Status
    Kirikoe is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Currently in Ancrath with Amaimon shishou
    Posts
    8,171
    Post Thanks / Like
    the 3 rules of flow - Go with
    the flow - Merge with the flow
    - Disrupt the flow -
     

    Re: The OP Uchiha Clan

    ok first off let me correct u in saying not every uchiha can get EMS in fact it is incredibly rare as u need to have a sibling that also has MS and there has not been alot of people in the uchiha clan to gain this ... i do somewhat agree with u as we dont know much at all about the senju clan ... tsunade is part uzumaki and senju so she is the closest to senju now and she isnt exactly week, she could take on a fair amount of uchiha the only problem is MS which only a few uchiha have

    however i do agree that kishi made the uchiha OP
     
         

  4. #4
    Member Raiten Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Raiten Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    279
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The OP Uchiha Clan

    There needs to be strong antagonists in order to have strong protagonists. Plot? It wouldn't make sense to have a strong protag and a weak antag, like Sasuke's strive for power, drove Naruto to reach for the power he currently has. Think about it.
     
         

  5. #5
    Member
    Status
    Garuda4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    36
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The OP Uchiha Clan

    that explains "the mutual hostility between the Uchiha and Senju" but not why they are so damn strong
     
         

  6. #6
    high level jonin Itachi15's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi15 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    that one place
    Posts
    1,206
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The OP Uchiha Clan

    they probably werent all that good since it only took 2 uchiha to take all of them down ?
     
         

  7. #7
    Member
    Status
    Garuda4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    36
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The OP Uchiha Clan

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirikoe View Post
    ok first off let me correct u in saying not every uchiha can get EMS in fact it is incredibly rare as u need to have a sibling that also has MS and there has not been alot of people in the uchiha clan to gain this ... i do somewhat agree with u as we dont know much at all about the senju clan ... tsunade is part uzumaki and senju so she is the closest to senju now and she isnt exactly week, she could take on a fair amount of uchiha the only problem is MS which only a few uchiha have

    however i do agree that kishi made the uchiha OP
    thanks for the corrections
     
         

  8. #8
    Member
    Status
    Garuda4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    36
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The OP Uchiha Clan

    Quote Originally Posted by Raiten Uchiha View Post
    There needs to be strong antagonists in order to have strong protagonists. Plot? It wouldn't make sense to have a strong protag and a weak antag, like Sasuke's strive for power, drove Naruto to reach for the power he currently has. Think about it.
    I understand your point. But that leads to arguments and people hating Naruto for the following. People saying Sasuke's power is Uchiha natural, yet Naruto's power is "plot". Which leads to my original point.
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member 9tailsJinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    9tailsJinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    in reality
    Posts
    2,124
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The OP Uchiha Clan

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirikoe View Post
    ok first off let me correct u in saying not every uchiha can get EMS in fact it is incredibly rare as u need to have a sibling that also has MS and there has not been alot of people in the uchiha clan to gain this ... i do somewhat agree with u as we dont know much at all about the senju clan ... tsunade is part uzumaki and senju so she is the closest to senju now and she isnt exactly week, she could take on a fair amount of uchiha the only problem is MS which only a few uchiha have

    however i do agree that kishi made the uchiha OP
    ^ This
     
         

  10. #10
    Member
    Status
    Garuda4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    36
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The OP Uchiha Clan

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi15 View Post
    they probably werent all that good since it only took 2 uchiha to take all of them down ?
    I assume because they were taken down at night, in their homes, unprepared for a stabbing in the back from one of their own.
     
         

  11. #11
    Member SasukeSacrifice's Avatar
    Status
    SasukeSacrifice is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    229
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The OP Uchiha Clan

    Yeah the uchiha are op but we dont know much from the senju.
    Hashi was the only one we know, with monsterous power like madara.
    But the uchihas shown us many techs with great power and with that fan they are even more powerfull.
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member ITACHIUCHIA101's Avatar
    Status
    ITACHIUCHIA101 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Njong, Kenya
    Posts
    4,893
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The OP Uchiha Clan

    the good uchiha lived and the crappy senju lived that is just how the world works
     
         

  13. #13
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: The OP Uchiha Clan

    How the hell can you tell me that the senju ain't as strong as the uchiha? Kishi said they were stronger cased close.
     
         

  14. #14
    Member
    Status
    Garuda4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    36
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The OP Uchiha Clan

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    How the hell can you tell me that the senju ain't as strong as the uchiha? Kishi said they were stronger cased close.
    1. I can say this by looking at evidence (also provided by Kishi) which so far, demonstrates my point.
    2. Show or direct me to where Kishi says this.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •