View Poll Results: Are you going to watch Night Of Champions?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 60.00%
  • No

0 0%
  • Can't watch it, just following it on WWE.com

2 40.00%
  • I hate Wrestling!

0 0%
    Senior Member Cyanide Addiction's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

WWE; Night Of Champions

I know that there HAS to be some Wrestling fans on The Base, so I looked to see if anyone else had made a thread for tomorrow night's PPV, and so far no one has. I figured why not?
    Well here's the card so far, not in this order I'm sure;
    Night Of Champions!
    • WWE Title Match
      CM Punk defends the title against John Cena.
    • World Title Match
      Sheamus defends the title against Del Rio
    • Intercontinental Title Fatal 4 Way
      Miz defends against Mysterio, Rhodes, & Sin Cara :D
    • WWE Tag Title Match
      R-truth & Kingston defend the belts against Kane & D. Bryan.
    • Randy Orton vs Mr. MIB Dolph Ziggler
    • Antonio Cesaro defends his belt against the battle royal winner
    • A Battle royal to determine who challenges for the U.S Title :flaw:

I might have missed a few, but I can add them later.
    There is obviously a lot to discuss here.. Sheamus' Brogue Kick being banned is obviously one of them. Another one would be who do you respect more, Cena or Punk? I'm kinda a Chain Gang 4 Life guy, so yeah..
    Discuss, Debate, & ENJOY!

Last edited by Cyanide Addiction; 09-15-2012 at 06:18 PM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: WWE; Night Of Champions

I stopped watching WWE when undertaker and triple H left >.>

Status
    Sep 2012
    I'm jaden yuki and I'm absolutely flawless
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm the boss

the kick should not have been banned
    i respect cena more cause cm punk is an @$$ hole
    randy vs ziggler should be for the contract
    vicky should be fired from a cannon into the sun

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ITACHIUCHIA101 View Post
    I stopped watching WWE when undertaker and triple H left >.>
    Triple H probably isn't going very far, and he might wrestle again, who knows. Undertaker.. Well that one's up for debate. I'd love to see him go 21-0 but who's he got left to face?

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

John Cena new wwe champ

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto The Gay View Post
    How many times did Sheamus beat Alberto Del Rio.........he never learns just like Naruto.
    I would sooner compare Naruto to Sheamus...
    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto The Gay View Post
    Rispect the Wwe champion.
    Respect *
    Quote Originally Posted by suzano View Post
    John Cena new wwe champ
    That's what I'm hoping for.. The belt just doesn't look good on CM Punk anymore. Not to mention his character is turning into a douche over it. That's not how it is in rl though.. Cena & Punk have done some wacky sh!t together in rl!

the illest you never heard wridacule's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    cheese makes it hard to poo

I'm so over the del rio and sheamus fued....! orton vs ziggler will probably steal the show imo. as for cena and punk, I don't really care for either of them. I would choose cena if I had to pick a side though. also with all the hype the kings of wrestling had, i really expected a lot more from both of them. cesario is boring and forgetable, while chris hero/cassius ohno has the dumbest moveset I've seen in many years...

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wridacule View Post
    I'm so over the del rio and sheamus fued....! orton vs ziggler will probably steal the show imo. as for cena and punk, I don't really care for either of them. I would choose cena if I had to pick a side though. also with all the hype the kings of wrestling had, i really expected a lot more from both of them. cesario is boring and forgetable, while chris hero/cassius ohno has the dumbest moveset I've seen in many years...
    Agreed.. but you know Del Rio is going to win the title.. and then Ziggler is going to cash in MIB on his @$$!

I respect John Cena for obvious reasons.. That's not to say I don't have some respect for CM Punk, but it's not as strong as it is for Cena. Punk's been there for a while now, but not as long as John, and I have seen him do some pretty amazing things, but I've seen Cena do more amazing, and risky things over the years. There is definitely something to be said about Cena's longevity.. As well as the fact that he takes very few breaks, even through the divorce of his wife he didn't take one.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanide Addiction View Post
    Agreed.. but you know Del Rio is going to win the title.. and then Ziggler is going to cash in MIB on his @$$!

I respect John Cena for obvious reasons.. That's not to say I don't have some respect for CM Punk, but it's not as strong as it is for Cena. Punk's been there for a while now, but not as long as John, and I have seen him do some pretty amazing things, but I've seen Cena do more amazing, and risky things over the years. There is definitely something to be said about Cena's longevity.. As well as the fact that he takes very few breaks, even through the divorce of his wife he didn't take one.
    I know what you mean about cena. He really does seem like he would be a cool guy to hang out with. All the stuff he does for the company and make a wish does deserve a lot of respect. I just wish he would do a heel turn even if it's only for a short while. With the passion he shows I know he would do great at it.

On another note.....if Ziggler wins the title i swear I'm gonna mark out so hard the whole worlds gonna feel it!

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wridacule View Post
    I know what you mean about cena. He really does seem like he would be a cool guy to hang out with. All the stuff he does for the company and make a wish does deserve a lot of respect. I just wish he would do a heel turn even if it's only for a short while. With the passion he shows I know he would do great at it.

On another note.....if Ziggler wins the title i swear I'm gonna mark out so hard the whole worlds gonna feel it!
    I doubt the heel turns going to happen anytime soon.. or at all really. I mean he does occasionally go against what the crowd wants him to do, but he never stops entertaining, and he certainly doesn't insult'em. Then again I have seen heels that didn't have to insult the crowd to be heels.. Just not lately.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

I doubt the heel turns going to happen anytime soon.. or at all really. I mean he does occasionally go against what the crowd wants him to do, but he never stops entertaining, and he certainly doesn't insult'em. Then again I have seen heels that didn't have to insult the crowd to be heels.. Just not lately.
    Yeah you're right.... his character just needs some kind of new direction is all I'm saying

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

I was thinking.. John Cena for Raw/Smackdown GM, or.. COO for that matter. Or Commentator! :noc: Would like to see Cole run his mouth then.

Last edited by Cyanide Addiction; 09-15-2012 at 07:42 PM.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

I was thinking.. John Cena for Raw/Smackdown GM, or.. COO for that matter.
    That would be fun for a while. Authority figures heel or face don't last for very long though. I think teddy has the longest run, and the iwc really turned on him at the end. like he invented throwing four arguing superstars in a main event tag team match. or feeding a whining heel to a monster face. that's been the formula since I've started watching wrestling...

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

You watch, Teddy Long will be GM again... either that or retire. Or become a color commentator.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”

I'm looking forward to: WWE title match, Intercontinental Title match, Tag Team Title match and Orton v/s Ziggler.

I want Punk to win; cause he needs to hold power (title) if he were to form a faction with Paul Heyman. I don't want Heyman to plead Punk's case about wanting WWE Title shots (that will ruin everything). Cena owned Punk on the mic on RAW; can't deny that. However, Punk needs to become a more dominant force. His heel turn cannot end in a whimper. Punk, defeating Cena in his hometown, could rise him to new horizons while a defeat could ruin everything. I agree that his heel feuds with Lawler and Show weren't the best but nonetheless, his association with Heyman can re-elevate WWE stories to new heights.

Heyman is genius. And he needs to create a similar dominant faction like he did in the past. And what's better than having 'The Beast' Brock Lesnar and 'WWE Champion' Punk as your leaders. Add possible entrants like Dean Ambrose, Matt Morgan, AJ, Sable, Colt Cabbana for example and we'll be up for an awesome ride.

Speaking of Awesome, Miz's title defense shall be awesome. Mysterio usually works really well in F-4-Ways matches and he got great chemistry with Miz. Adding Rhodes and Cara can make this match pretty good. It has a Money in the Bank feel to it but without ladders #WeWantLADDERS! I wanted Sandow to also be in contention for the IC title. Anyhow, I hope he wins Battle Royal and challenges for US title. It sucks that they added US title on pre-show.

Divas match is utterly lackluster and same for Sheamus v/s Del Rio - the whole feud is terrible. Skip! They should have added an stipulation to that supposedly feud-culmination match. Isn't it natural to end a feud in best fashion, so why is the Kick banned? Add some lead pipes, tables and kendo sticks for freakin' god. Anyhow, I'll just fast-forward it and see if Ziggler cashes in which will make my night awesome.

As for Ziggler, well, he's more and more getting over with fans. Jericho gave him the glaze, Orton might just shine it further. These two always have great matches and since it's a match meant for Ziggler to showcase most of his skills, well, it is the potential showstealer.

But as far as the entertainment show-stealing quotient, well, I'll tend my eyes towards Team Friendship - D-Bry and Kane Obviously, they need to win this. Will be cool if we were treated to some backstage segment with these two. I hope Harold gets on ringside. Hell, maybe on commentary. Speaking of commentary, get well soon Jerry and I want to see who replace him. People I'm really hoping for are: Edge, JBL or Regal. Either of them, will make gold on the microphone.

Last edited by Escorpiius; 09-15-2012 at 08:25 PM.

Even Demons Have Demons. Jack Spicer's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Darling,tell me what you
    need."

"Peter."

Cena vs Punk is boring to me. I honestly don't care about it at all.

Kane and D-Bry is gold. I hope to God they win and make the tag team division better by defeating Kofi+Random partner.

I'm actually invested in ADR vs Sheamus. ADR and Sheamus matches are getting better because ADR is finally getting a character. He's being more aggressive. Better than the Mexican rich guy.

The Diva's match has no story. I like Layla, but we need story. I'm looking forward to Eve spicing it up, which will help, but overall, I just don't care. I would care so much more if it had a story and Natalya because I love her, but just a good feud is what the Diva's need.

I want Kidd, Ryder, or Gabriel to win the battle royal and eventually one of them get the US gold, but AC should keep it for awhile after Santio's horrible reign. I want Gabriel and Kidd to be a team and eventually seperate, do give Ryder a good feud with AC.

Orton and Ziggler, I don't care about either. I've seen it 3 times recently I guess Ziggler will win. I want Vickie out of this.

My most anticipated match is the fatal four wat. I love Rhodes and Miz, and I like Rey and Cara. This will be amazing and it makes the IC belt look great. That belt has been worth more than any title to me since Rhodes won it last year. That belt means something. I want Miz to be face though. He looks like he sort of is, but I'd love to see him vs Rhodes while Rey/Cara tag. I'd also love to see Ziggler vs Miz down the line. Maybe IC vs WHC?

So yeah, this PPV's interest in me is IC title and D-Bry. Seeing Ziggler is always cool and I'm also interested in Sheamus/ADR. I'm a fan of both and finally I'm interested in a match between the two. The US title match will vary, depending on who wins the battle royal. Everything else, which isn't much, is whatever. Not a bad PPV at all.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Escorpiius View Post
    I want Punk to win; cause he needs to hold power (title) if he were to form a faction with Paul Heyman. I don't want Heyman to plead Punk's case about wanting WWE Title shots (that will ruin everything). Cena owned Punk on the mic on RAW; can't deny that. However, Punk needs to become a more dominant force. His heel turn cannot end in a whimper. Punk, defeating Cena in his hometown, could rise him to new horizons while a defeat could ruin everything. I agree that his heel feuds with Lawler and Show weren't the best but nonetheless, his association with Heyman can re-elevate WWE stories to new heights.

Heyman is genius. And he needs to create a similar dominant faction like he did in the past. And what's better than having 'The Beast' Brock Lesnar and 'WWE Champion' Punk as your leaders. Add possible entrants like Dean Ambrose, Matt Morgan, AJ, Sable, Colt Cabbana for example and we'll be up for an awesome ride.
    Cena pretty much owns everyone on the mic that's in there now. The people that own him really aren't there anymore. Jericho just left, HBK has been gone, and Triple H.. no idea. I'm trying to think of who else is good on the mic, but the list isn't long sadly, which is why WWE continues to push Cena. This next part is really just my opinion, but I've always found CM Punk kinda boring on the mic. His actions usually speak much louder than his words. And they really need to this Sunday. I personally hope he loses the belt, or at least the match. Because Cena needs this to get back into the game. His last real good victory was over Brock Lesnar, oddly enough. I know one thing for sure, he won't be beaten down, and/or broken after it's all said n' done. Really though, who else is there who could hold the WWE title right now, and be the whole damn show? Rob Van Dam ain't coming back anytime soon, or probably ever. Randy Orton is on Smackdown, and no one else is at that level.
    There's also the fact that CM Punk hasn't got anyone new to beat. There's no rising young star at that level. So it really is about time for a change.
    I personally don't want to see Paul Heyman at all.
    Paul Heyman = Another Vickie Gue-... EXCUSE ME!

Last edited by Cyanide Addiction; 09-15-2012 at 09:07 PM.

Gives 2 s**ts & a f**k Gobi Bryant's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    can't think of one....

I look forward to Cena Punk match. Cena is starting to get a bunch of fans back because he isn't winning all the time and is getting back to that underdog/cheated hero persona again. But Punk will retain through some bull with Heyman or Lesnar which will pull in crazy ratings for raw.

Sheamus and Del Rio fued is getting stale only because neither have the mic skills of their Raw counterparts, but it does help setup the GM sitch with Booker, Teddy, & Eve about how Teddy is losing touch and Eve is sliding her way in to get more power.

Intercontinental Champ match has the potential to set up a nice Miz/Rhodes feud if either pins the other but it doesn't set you up for a top title contender-ship like it used to.

Tag title match was a sleeper because WWE saw that the tag division was fizzing again a shook it up alot by giving D-Bryan & Kane a chance to keep their storyline going for atleast another month.

Orton & Ziggler will be one of the bigger highlights with the fact both step up in big matches and the fact this is the perfect setup for the MIB cash-in.

Us title match will be disappointing unless Clay or Ryback end up going against Cesaro after winning the battle royal which either will win finally getting a mid to main card push.

The battle royal will be fun and loosen up the crowd for the rest of the night by giving abit of comic relief and giving the jobbers a chance to get abit of airtime if it isn't a preshow match.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spicer View Post
    Cena vs Punk is boring to me. I honestly don't care about it at all.

Kane and D-Bry is gold. I hope to God they win and make the tag team division better by defeating Kofi+Random partner.

I'm actually invested in ADR vs Sheamus. ADR and Sheamus matches are getting better because ADR is finally getting a character. He's being more aggressive. Better than the Mexican rich guy.

The Diva's match has no story. I like Layla, but we need story. I'm looking forward to Eve spicing it up, which will help, but overall, I just don't care. I would care so much more if it had a story and Natalya because I love her, but just a good feud is what the Diva's need.

I want Kidd, Ryder, or Gabriel to win the battle royal and eventually one of them get the US gold, but AC should keep it for awhile after Santio's horrible reign. I want Gabriel and Kidd to be a team and eventually seperate, do give Ryder a good feud with AC.

Orton and Ziggler, I don't care about either. I've seen it 3 times recently I guess Ziggler will win. I want Vickie out of this.

My most anticipated match is the fatal four wat. I love Rhodes and Miz, and I like Rey and Cara. This will be amazing and it makes the IC belt look great. That belt has been worth more than any title to me since Rhodes won it last year. That belt means something. I want Miz to be face though. He looks like he sort of is, but I'd love to see him vs Rhodes while Rey/Cara tag. I'd also love to see Ziggler vs Miz down the line. Maybe IC vs WHC?

So yeah, this PPV's interest in me is IC title and D-Bry. Seeing Ziggler is always cool and I'm also interested in Sheamus/ADR. I'm a fan of both and finally I'm interested in a match between the two. The US title match will vary, depending on who wins the battle royal. Everything else, which isn't much, is whatever. Not a bad PPV at all.
    Punk/Cena feud has huge potential though. Enough to deliver a great match and enough long legs to make it more interesting over the next PPVs.

I'll be damn pissed if they lose the match. They are must-see TV since weeks for me now. That being said, I've said that somewhere else...they won't save the tag team division. That's because they are way too over now and can't be a heel team. (at most, they'll be a tweener tag team) The tag division will get huge credibility with D-Bry and Kane but the heel opposition is too weak and that won't make for compelling title defense. Kofi/Truth are faces, Kidd/Gabriel are faces, Miz/Cara are faces. PTP lost every ounce of charisma when AW went out. Epico/Primo as top heel team? , it just doesn't make it. I hope to see some new heel team rising soon. Perhaps, once Heyman forms a faction, 2 guys from there will try to form their dominance on tag team division. Matt Morgan/Dean Ambrose already looks impressive on paper for me. There's a reason why DX last return was successful - that's because there were great heel teams like JeriShow and Legacy back then. #Harold

ADR being more aggressive doesn't mean that he got a character. That's like saying Cena turned heel when he put someone through a table. That apart, he got slightly better but the feud remains awful. Sheamus' jokes and anecdotes are getting weirder and more stupid. ADR did a good match under FCA rules with Cena; but apart that, nothing really clicked. That's why I said that a stipulation could have helped this match; that's most likely gonna be slow, tactical and sucks once again. #SaveUsZiggler

Divas' match got no story and I'm no particular fan of either of them. Hopefully, Sara Del Rey will make her debut soon. The ship is sinking far too deep.

Kidd or Ryder will be sweet but just like Cesaro, they get squashed too often. That doesn't make the US Champ as a worthy champion.

Ziggler/Orton always had great matches though. Sure, it got no story but we all know how important it is for Ziggler. So, we'll root for him

I don't think Miz will feature in main-event soon but right now, he's Awesome! The upper-midcard is getting back credibility. Just hopes it continues. I wonder if Barett will come after WHC or IC title next...

The US match is pre-show. So, whatsoever, it doesn't vary for me as only the results matter for me.

Cena pretty much owns everyone on the mic that's in there now. The people that own him really aren't there anymore. Jericho just left, HBK has been gone, and Triple H.. no idea. I'm trying to think of who else is good on the mic, but the list isn't long sadly, which is why WWE continues to push Cena. This next part is really just my opinion, but I've always found CM Punk kinda boring on the mic. His actions usually speak much louder than his words. And they really need to this Sunday. I personally hope he loses the belt, or at least the match. Because Cena needs this to get back into the game. His last real good victory was over Brock Lesnar, oddly enough. I know one thing for sure, he won't be beaten down, and/or broken after it's all said n' done. Really though, who else is there who could hold the WWE title right now, and be the whole damn show? Rob Van Dam ain't coming back anytime soon, or probably ever. Randy Orton is on Smackdown, and no one else is at that level.
    There's also the fact that CM Punk hasn't got anyone new to beat. There's no rising young star at that level. So it really is about time for a change.
    I personally don't want to see Paul Heyman at all.
    Paul Heyman = Another Vickie Gue-... EXCUSE ME!
    Besides Punk/Rock who owned Cena several times last year, well, yeah Cena is in the top flight. That's mainly because no one is getting a push. That being said, Bryan, Kane, Miz are gold on mic too, in their own ways. Frankly, it's Cena who's always boring on the mic but he upped his mic game post-Summer Slam. His promo with Punk was the best he had since his clash with Dwayne.

Yeah, there's a lack of young rising star in terms of push but there are many talents. CM Punk should lose the belt at a given point but not at NOC imo. Perhaps at Survivor Series.

Vickie is a heat magnet but she's irritating. Paul Heyman is a genius and he can multi-fold the storyline. Get some respect for one of the greater WWE business minds ever. Frankly, it's the aftermath of the match that interests me more than Punk v/s Cena. I wanna see how Heyman gets involved. My favorite part will be for Heyman to distract Cena after Punk and him battled back-and-forth. Suddenly, Punk knocks-out Cena. Then Heyman brings a bunch of guys down the ramp after the match and they destroy Cena, a la Nexus.

Quote Originally Posted by Gobi no Houkou View Post
    Sheamus and Del Rio fued is getting stale only because neither have the mic skills of their Raw counterparts, but it does help setup the GM sitch with Booker, Teddy, & Eve about how Teddy is losing touch and Eve is sliding her way in to get more power..
    Is anyone actually interested in this storyline?

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌

Only watch wwe when on road to wrestlemania, it's dead to me these days, that is the only time i can enjoy it but mostly the ppv's and the time between elimination chamber and wrestlemania.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Originally posted by Escorpiius
    Besides Punk/Rock who owned Cena several times last year, well, yeah Cena is in the top flight. That's mainly because no one is getting a push. That being said, Bryan, Kane, Miz are gold on mic too, in their own ways. Frankly, it's Cena who's always boring on the mic but he upped his mic game post-Summer Slam. His promo with Punk was the best he had since his clash with Dwayne.

Yeah, there's a lack of young rising star in terms of push but there are many talents. CM Punk should lose the belt at a given point but not at NOC imo. Perhaps at Survivor Series.

Vickie is a heat magnet but she's irritating. Paul Heyman is a genius and he can multi-fold the storyline. Get some respect for one of the greater WWE business minds ever. Frankly, it's the aftermath of the match that interests me more than Punk v/s Cena. I wanna see how Heyman gets involved. My favorite part will be for Heyman to distract Cena after Punk and him battled back-and-forth. Suddenly, Punk knocks-out Cena. Then Heyman brings a bunch of guys down the ramp after the match and they destroy Cena, a la Nexus.
    I'm sorry but no, Punk has never owned Cena on the Mic. I'm talking about energy, and tone of voice. I find Punk's voice very annoying after about 5 minutes. Rock? Yes. Hell that mofo' can SING! Cena's good on the mic because he brings enthusiasm, and.. Well.. electricity. I have to agree, Miz could be very good on the Mic, and he's gotten better. I don't know who's idea it was for him to just say "...Awesome..." rather than.. "AWEEEESSSOOMMMEEE!!!" But I'm glad they thought of it.
    That sh!t was annoying. In any case, I liked Punk a lot better during his ECW days. Straight-Edge, and a man of far more actions than words. I actually thought he might be the next Cena or Rock. Some of the things he did during those Heel turns destroyed his older, and better, character.
    Heyman needs to realize when his on-screen days are over. I respect his business mind, but you don't see Stephanie McMahon, or her Dad out there more than a few times a year at the most now. Good Ol' J.R hung up his cowboy hat a while back too, and we KNOW how influential he's been backstage over the years. I hate to say it, but it might be time for The King to hang up his crown as well.. While it was a good thing that he was there because the medical personnel were right there at hand.. One has to wonder if the stress on his body that night wasn't a factor.
    Actually at NOC.. I'm expecting Big Show. 'nough said.

Even Demons Have Demons. Jack Spicer's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Darling,tell me what you
    need."

"Peter."

I'm sorry but no, Punk has never owned Cena on the Mic. I'm talking about energy, and tone of voice. I find Punk's voice very annoying after about 5 minutes. Rock? Yes. Hell that mofo' can SING! Cena's good on the mic because he brings enthusiasm, and.. Well.. electricity. I have to agree, Miz could be very good on the Mic, and he's gotten better. I don't know who's idea it was for him to just say "...Awesome..." rather than.. "AWEEEESSSOOMMMEEE!!!" But I'm glad they thought of it.
    That sh!t was annoying. In any case, I liked Punk a lot better during his ECW days. Straight-Edge, and a man of far more actions than words. I actually thought he might be the next Cena or Rock. Some of the things he did during those Heel turns destroyed his older, and better, character.
    Heyman needs to realize when his on-screen days are over. I respect his business mind, but you don't see Stephanie McMahon, or her Dad out there more than a few times a year at the most now. Good Ol' J.R hung up his cowboy hat a while back too, and we KNOW how influential he's been backstage over the years. I hate to say it, but it might be time for The King to hang up his crown as well.. While it was a good thing that he was there because the medical personnel were right there at hand.. One has to wonder if the stress on his body that night wasn't a factor.
    Actually at NOC.. I'm expecting Big Show. 'nough said.
    Show and Punk as a team? That'd be interesting.

I feel like Punk has owned Cena before, but for me, this feud is just whatever. Addign Heyman into it helps a lot, but it's still Hero Cena vs Rebel Punk. I think it's because I'm tired of Cena and him vs Punk. Great promo on Monday, yeah, but I really don't care if Punk wins or Cena does. If Cena wins then I'll be like "Great...he's champ again....wippe." The same goes for Punk. I want to see them face other people I guess, but who is there? That's the problem.

Anyways, I think they'll make this Cena/Punk different and I'll probably be more interested later.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spicer View Post
    Show and Punk as a team? That'd be interesting.

I feel like Punk has owned Cena before, but for me, this feud is just whatever. Addign Heyman into it helps a lot, but it's still Hero Cena vs Rebel Punk. I think it's because I'm tired of Cena and him vs Punk. Great promo on Monday, yeah, but I really don't care if Punk wins or Cena does. If Cena wins then I'll be like "Great...he's champ again....wippe." The same goes for Punk. I want to see them face other people I guess, but who is there? That's the problem.

Anyways, I think they'll make this Cena/Punk different and I'll probably be more interested later.
    Actually I think Big Show is just going to plow down everyone in sight. Just a guess.
    I wouldn't mind seeing Cena as champ for a while again. All the other guys need to be pushed a bit more before they're champ. Like give them some interesting storylines to get themselves built up to a title shot. That, and I want to see Cena defeat The Rock, like he did a little while back with Brock Lesnar. :P