Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke Vs The Kages

Lots of people are calling Sasuke a fool by going at the kage meeting with the intention to kill them all...Let's evaluate his change.

Orochimaru killed the 4th Kazekage (correct me if I'm wrong), took on the 3rd hokage, and J-man and Tsunade while having his arm sealed.

Sasuke killed Oro. Now I can tell what ur gonna say ro was sick. Yes he was, and that's exactly why Oro left his body behind to fight sasuke in is strongest form :The white snake. Even tough he couldn't use jutsu in that form, neither could he when facing the 2 other sannin.

I think that sasuke is superior to Oro or at least his equal.

Now he's going to face 5 Kage which we know close to nothing of, other then the Raikage (he was said to be the only one able to avoid one of Killerbee's attack when in tailed beast cloak).

I say he's not in such deep sh*t. He's got a good team behind him and obviously some new trick to show us.

This is one of those point where naruto is suppose to be stronger then sasuke, and Kishi boost him without reason.

I predict a Sasuke pwnage of the Kage.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Sasuke Vs The Kages

Quote Originally Posted by Izuna Uchiha View Post
    Lots of people are calling Sasuke a fool by going at the kage meeting with the intention to kill them all...Let's evaluate his change.

Orochimaru killed the 4th Kazekage (correct me if I'm wrong), took on the 3rd hokage, and J-man and Tsunade while having his arm sealed.

Sasuke killed Oro. Now I can tell what ur gonna say ro was sick. Yes he was, and that's exactly why Oro left his body behind to fight sasuke in is strongest form :The white snake. Even tough he couldn't use jutsu in that form, neither could he when facing the 2 other sannin.

Now he's going to face 5 Kage which we know close to nothing of, other then the Raikage (he was said to be the only one able to avoid one of Killerbee's attack when in tailed beast cloak).

I say he's not in such deep sh*t. He's got a good team behind him and obviously some new trick to show us.

This is one of those point where naruto is suppose to be stronger then sasuke, and Kishi boost him without reason.

well im not sure he will pawn them all but im sure he will kill danzo >_< or at least thats wht im hoping lol

Prodgy of the artofmurder suigetsu*bloody mist*'s Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think tht there will be a problem with tht plsn b/c kages have to be strong enuogh to protect the whole village so besides danzo the other kages have secert technquies.

sasori of the red sand sasori420's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Maybe one on one sasuke could beat the 5 kages but not all 5 together, Yes sasuke did kill orochimaru, who killed 4th kazekage and 3rd hokage, but Could orochimaru kill all at the same time? Raikage could prolly beat sasuke on his own, Raikage is the only known person in the hidden cloud that can keep up with killerbee and he doesnt have sharingan. Sasuke with 3 people backing him up still got his ass handed to him by killeree

I think sasuke coud beat danzo, and mizukage and Tcsuhkage but not Raikage and idk about gaara depends on how much better gaara got

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sasori420 View Post
    Maybe one on one sasuke could beat the 5 kages but not all 5 together, Yes sasuke did kill orochimaru, who killed 4th kazekage and 3rd hokage, but Could orochimaru kill all at the same time? Raikage could prolly beat sasuke on his own, Raikage is the only known person in the hidden cloud that can keep up with killerbee and he doesnt have sharingan. Sasuke with 3 people backing him up still got his ass handed to him by killeree

I think sasuke coud beat danzo, and mizukage and Tcsuhkage but not Raikage and idk about gaara depends on how much better gaara got
    I'm not planning on a huge long fight. Sasuke was planning on destroying the leaf, to do so u must have a large scale attack.

That's what I'm putting my money on. He will show us how overpowered his MS is with a new tech that can wipe out a hole village.

Prodgy of the artofmurder suigetsu*bloody mist*'s Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm not planning on a huge long fight. Sasuke was planning on destroying the leaf, to do so u must have a large scale attack.

That's what I'm putting my money on. He will show us how overpowered his MS is with a new tech that can wipe out a hole village.
    he can already do tht with amaterasu if he puts more chakra into it

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by suigetsu*bloody mist* View Post
    he can already do tht with amaterasu if he puts more chakra into it
    and u really think that's what he meant when saying : I've got something new I want to try anyway...

o.-

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Come on. Sasuke's going up against who are probably the 5 strongest ninjas in the entire world, and their bodyguards. Sure, he's got a team behind him, but let's look at that team: Suigetsu no longer has the Zabuza sword, so he's unarmed. Karin is just a healer. And Jugo just reverted to some freaky childlike stage... he's probly much weaker than he was before.

And sure, Sasuke's got MS, but who knows what these Kages have.

And the Kages are going to be prepared for any attacks: this is the only time where they're all going to be together, a major target for attack.

Sasuke's got no element of surprise, he's hardly got any team behind him, and he's fighting for the wrong reason: revenge.

I can't see Sasuke winning.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

nICE JOKE THREAD!!!!

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by peaceful View Post

nICE JOKE THREAD!!!!
    I'll have to agree on that one... Orochimaru leaving his body to fight in his strongest form? No offense but don't feed us that crap. His body was simply too fragile and his only hope of survival was to switch bodies there and then.

Sasuke is strong, he could probably take on a few of the Kages 1 on 1 but all together or even 1 on 1 with the strongest one (which by the way we don't know who is yet) is something i highly doubt.

There's going to be something far deeper than just direct battle behind this.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Strongest Kage = Tsuchikage

Status
    Apr 2009
    I've gone off to find myself. If I'm not here by the time I get back...let me know....O.o
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hmm...many people have said that Sasuke stands no chance in this fight as all 5 kage together would pwn him. I agree on this...somewhat.. I think he'd put up a good fight and take a few of them down, but still lose horribly in the end.

This is why I suspect he won't try to take them all on at once (unless his new technique is uber overpowered) Sasuke's not stupid, no matter how much the haters want him to be. He won't take on all 5 kages at once, he'll likely wait till they're alone and take one down then move on to another. I suspect he'll only be able to take two of them down (my guess is Mizukage and Tsuchikage) before the Kage meeting even happens. Then when they don't show up the Kage meeting will be on high alert and not last very long. Then we'll have an all out Sasuke man-hunt.

(Danzou unfortunatley won't get taken out this early. We don't even know what his real plans are yet...so he'll slip away unscathed somehow.)

(And I chose Mizukage and Tsuchikage as the ones to be taken down simply because we've not seen much of them yet. Since we've already been introduced to the others, we have expectations of things to come from them. They have a bigger part to play than whats been shown. Those two however, have not been shown until now, so they're the obvious chocies of who to take out.)

Last edited by HiddenShadowNinja; 07-02-2009 at 06:13 PM.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Strongest kage is Danzo who is Madara...

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

nICE JOKE THREAD!!!!
    Strongest kage is Danzo who is Madara...
    GTFO NOOB!

o_-

omg what are feeding u kids these days...

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

GTFO NOOB!

o_-

omg what are feeding u kids these days...
    bawahahaahahaaaahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha haahhaahahhaahaahahahah...

Whos talking? >.<

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

bawahahaahahaaaahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha haahhaahahhaahaahahahah...

Whos talking? >.<
    =/

great, another kid.

Have fun spamming my tread, I'm leaving u play with ur friends, I'll be back later tough, be good ^_^

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

=/

great, another kid.

Have fun spamming my tread, I'm leaving u play with ur friends, I'll be back later tough, be good ^_^
    Wait, wont you trash this uselles thread? Thats not fair...

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Original form is kinda different than strongest form. And i laugh at the idea of Sasuke going 1on1 with the 3rd Hokage, so i think Oro was far superior than Sas

Yeah is team isn't bad and probably most of them got tricks we didn't see yet, but please, this isn't the same as attacking a random ninja team, they're going to attack the kages and high skilled bodyguards. Sasuke's only hope is Madara being there.

The only character i see getting boosted with no reason is Sasuke. Seriously he got sharingan by bloodline, then curse mark by Oro, then MS tricks by Itachi. Naruto on the other hand had to train with the frogs to get sage mode.
    You're probably gonna think i'm a hater but it's you that are a fanboy

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Settle down guys... It's usually the Sasuke haters who immediately gets pissed if someone has high hopes for Sasuke, and the opposing "faction" who overestimates him.

I personally think Sasuke is awesome, but I also think people should be more realistic. Take on all 5 kages at the same time and "probably get a few of them down"? I'm sorry but that really is exaggerating. He took down Deidara and proved to be very competent, then he supposedly defeated Itachi, a slowly decaying Itachi who didn't fight to kill. And the most recent fight was the one vs Kirabi where he got thrown around like a ragdoll and probably would have been dead hadn't it been for Karin.. may I remind you that the entire Taka was on him most of the time as well and he was pretty much saved because of amateratsu, only to not be able to fulfill his task bringing alone a useless clone. In all of the former he put up a good fight and displayed great battle prowess nonetheless, though.

I think he'd be on equal footing with the Kages 1v1, although I'm not to draw conclusions yet cause I haven't seen sufficient enough to evaluate the current kages. However, I can almost assure you the fight won't be Taka up against all 5 kages at once, there will... no, it must be something more complex to it.

Master of Rain/Cloud ~Kensei-kun~'s Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sasuke has become crazy he has way to much ambition

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke killed Oro
    Thats almost saying that a football club#1 won against #2 and #2 wondagainst #3 but #3 can won against #1

correct me if im wrong

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think jugo karin & suigetsu who survied this balL point blank are gunna give them a hard time

but i ama scared of danzo right now

Academy Student Sauron_the_dark_lord's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think Sasuke is in a mess.All the Kages(except Gaara) are way more experienced than Sasuke or his team.Plus,they are Kages,which defines them as powerful ninjas.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sauron_the_dark_lord View Post
    I think Sasuke is in a mess.All the Kages(except Gaara) are way more experienced than Sasuke or his team.Plus,they are Kages,which defines them as powerful ninjas.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»