Post Thanks / Like
    ‪‪‪

[Grand RP Tournament, LB, R3] McRazor vs General Teno

- Rei's R&R
    - Killing and Stealing: Allowed
    - CJs: Allowed
    - CEs: Allowed
    - Range: Mid-range
    - Terrain: Plain field without a water source.
    - Each fight needs to finish in 7 days, upon which they'll be closed and graded by RP mods
    - Arguments are to be done exclusively through VM (not PM or MSN). Moderators opinions can only be asked twice per match. If a member needs to ask for a moderators input, he/she must do so through Gobi Gobletsson, and not directly to the Moderators.

Quote Originally Posted by Gobi Gobletsson View Post
    ...once your opponent reply, you have 2 days to reply, being 48 hours.
    Barney Stinson in signature, CEB on his back. I will start once you post your biography. Let's have some fun, shall we?

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jaman Jama

Re: [Grand RP Tournament, LB, R3] McRazor vs General Teno

You couldve linked me to the battle..
    Bloody in sig..

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    ‪‪‪

As I see you at mid range from me, I quickly perform a stringed and trained row of three handseals in order to place you in a genjutsu and to create a 5m3 cube of water around you. Due to the effect of the genjutsu you see the water as earth appearing around you, trapping you and restraining from moving. Due to the speed of both techniques this happens very quickly and after that I perform a single handseal in order to release an immensely fast lightning spear that electrocutes the water cube and passes right through your heart.

Genjutsu: Magirawashii no Serifu | Illusionary Arts: The Misleading Words
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: N/A
    Description: A simple but powerful illusion that is used immediately before an elemental technique. The user does one hand seal (Tiger, Ram or Horse) before the ones required for the elemental technique that follows. The result is that the enemy will see the next released technique as that of another element. However, to perfect the illusion, the user must train and have the ability to string the hand seal of the genjutsu with the ones of the elemental technique so that they seem to be only one set of hand seals.

Note: Usable 4 times
    Note2: Can only be used before techniques of the 5 basic elements that the user knows
    Note3: Can only use up to S-Rank on the same turn its used
    Note4: Can only be taught by Scorps

Suiton: Sono Tenrai Kara no Mizu | Water Release: The Bliss of Water
    Type: Supplementary/Defensive
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: N/A
    Description:
    With 2 simple hand seals (Snake + Ram), the user will materialize water within range of the technique, using the moisture all around the field and his chakra as a fuel. The water can be shaped into any given solid construct the user desires (like cubes, spheres, walls, etc) or kept as a raw body of water. The amount of water the user can produce is, at its best, about 10 000 liters of water (give or take a cube of about 100m3). However, the speed as which the water forms is always the same, taking a couple of seconds to materialize its maximum volume. The user has some control over the water while its materializing and once it materializes, but he can never generate enough momentum or compress it enough to actually do any harm to any enemy, even when he gives it a specific shape.

Note: Can only be taught by Scorps
    Note2: Doesn't require a water source and can be used as one
    Note3: Usable only thrice
    Note4: In the same turn the user can't use techniques above S-Rank

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Type: Attack
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jaman Jama

As I see the "Earth" form around me. I quickly release a surge from my body in attempt to weaken the rock so i can break out of it. But It only released me from the genjutsu As Water...cant be weaken. I quickly see the situation At hand and see you getting ready to do the snake handseal as Im under water. I quickly lift up my right arm and release a vortex of wind out of my right hand throwing me out of the cube of water right as you emit the lightning into the cube of water. As soon as you release the lightning spear I then take my sword out and stab it into the ground to halt my movement in your line of vision. At the very same time my sword stabs the ground you will see a huge demon hand break from underneath the ground and grab you. It will proceed to grab you and crush your bones every second restricting your movements. but in reality you are nothing short of stunned. I then Throw two Wind infuse kunais at your legs

(Doton: Chōkeijūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Earth Release: Super Light-Weight Rock Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage poitns: N/A
    Description: A more advanced version of the Earth Release: Light-Weight Rock Technique, in which the user drastically decreases the weight of any object in direct physical contact, but to a much greater extent than that of the original ability. The user if using this technique on a incoming object would still be affected by the momentum of the force but will not gain full damage due to drastically decreasing the weight.
    Note: The Initial effects last for 1 turn before the weight of the mass is returned to normal.

____

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

_____

(Genjutsu : tenma sazanami) Genjutsu : Demon Hands

Type: Sup
    Chakra Cost:30
    Chakra Damage:N/a
    Description: The User Takes out a Staff Or Sword and Stabs it in the ground infront of him. If the opponent looks at the staff/sword as it stabs the ground, Soon As the sword hits the ground a Huge Demon hand will emerge from the ground, grabbing the opponent restricting his/her movements. The Demon hand will start to squeeze the opponent crushing their bones in the genjutsu but in reality just stunning him

-Can only use twice
    -Must have a staff or sword to use this
    -Cant use genjutsu in the next turn
    -Only Taught By General Phaze

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have the feels for
    Lawliet...'s armpits.

You said so yourself Teno, while you are underwater inside an S-Rank "solid" (read the description of the tech) cube of water, you use a B-Rank Wind tech... Not enough to break free of it.

Even if we assume the Weight tech somehow affected the water, its effect would be to make it lighter...but it wouldn't change its "solid" hold on you as It doesn't change its properties, it changes only its weight. In fact, one could argue that the water becomes even easier to manipulate and to control because it becomes lighter and even so, if you shoot your wind tech inside it, it backfires on to you. Had you used the added weight tech, and the water would crumble into rock/earth, freeing yourself. In any way we look at this, the result isn't much different and your counter fails.

So you try to burst the water tech and fail, the Lightning hits you. So, you're electrocuted inside the water tech. If you feel you can still move or do anything after that, continue.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jaman Jama

Its been 48 hrs now..
    whats going on yo?

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have the feels for
    Lawliet...'s armpits.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    You said so yourself Teno, while you are underwater inside an S-Rank "solid" (read the description of the tech) cube of water, you use a B-Rank Wind tech... Not enough to break free of it.

Even if we assume the Weight tech somehow affected the water, its effect would be to make it lighter...but it wouldn't change its "solid" hold on you as It doesn't change its properties, it changes only its weight. In fact, one could argue that the water becomes even easier to manipulate and to control because it becomes lighter and even so, if you shoot your wind tech inside it, it backfires on to you. Had you used the added weight tech, and the water would crumble into rock/earth, freeing yourself. In any way we look at this, the result isn't much different and your counter fails.

So you try to burst the water tech and fail, the Lightning hits you. So, you're electrocuted inside the water tech. If you feel you can still move or do anything after that, continue.
    Like I said, given the situation and the characteristics of the techniques, I don't feel your counter worked teno. McRazor progresses.