• Guy

6 23.08%
  • sasuke

20 76.92%
Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Status
    This user has no status.

Re: Guy > Sasuke

Naaaahhh.....seriously....It wasnt necessary. The more time I spend a day on NB the more stupid threads I read..... how surprising.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Ready to debate!

Quote Originally Posted by akimofnevis View Post
    guy can fight him without him looking into sasuke eyes,8gate is yet to be seen
    Yeah that won't help his chances against Sasuke. Once, he looks down. He will get a sword thrown at him or Amaterasu.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Feeling nostalgic.

Sasuke would probably win although it wouldn't be easy.

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Sasuke > gai u mad?

Status
    Jun 2012
    Don't **** wit me, you'll lose

Didn't Sasuke get his ass kicked by A? I'm sure 7th gate Guy is stronger than A. We only seen one attack and it was a simple punch that was Island size and Kishi has not shown it in the Tobi fight. Sasuke fanboys think Sasuke is stronger than everyone but Sasuke has yet to win a fight without help. While Guy has been kick ass in all of his and went toe to toe with Tobi without gates anyone thinking this thread is a joke is a joke themselves. Sasukes only chance is Susanoo but I think Guy will have ways around it.
    (we all know Sasuke without Susanoo gets raped, now that is not debatable)

Status
    Jul 2012
    Wheres my father?

woah bro no... Sasuke Susano > Guy if guy goes 8th gate = Suicide Sasuke wouldn't be as fast but with his Amateratsu tecs it would be over for Guy. I am not a sasuke fanboy far from it but I just state the obvious

Status
    Jun 2012

Quote Originally Posted by GiantShuriken View Post
    Sasuke only had 2 tomoe back then. Now he has a freaking EMS. He will dodge all of Guy's attacks and quickly obliterate him with his bare hands. And that's before he uses Susano or locks guy up in a genjutsu or something.
    BS, Sasuke dodge all of Guy's hits

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by slaton02 View Post
    Didn't Sasuke get his ass kicked by A?
    He only got Susanoo ribcage back then, currently he can tank everything Gai has and just wait till gates will run off.

Status
    Jun 2012

Quote Originally Posted by GiantShuriken View Post
    Sasuke only had 2 tomoe back then. Now he has a freaking EMS. He will dodge all of Guy's attacks and quickly obliterate him with his bare hands. And that's before he uses Susano or locks guy up in a genjutsu or something.
    BS, Sasuke dodge all of Guy's hits_O- that's laughable. "Sasuke will catch him in a genjutsu or something" look, you don't even believe that aleast follow through. I would respect your post more if it weren't for bold. Oh ya then yoou wouldn't have a post, stop fooling yourself. What's next Sasuke can hit Tobi

Status
    Jun 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Turson View Post
    He only got Susanoo ribcage back then, currently he can tank everything Gai has and just wait till gates will run off.
    Well Sasuke will be waiting along time cause 6th gate last awhile. Susanoo has weak spots like a living being, If you take MMA classes they point out weak spots like neck points, arm points, taking the back, ect. Guy is a taijutsu master with slightly above average intelligence he will know this. Take what he did to Gedo Mazou for example. All I'm saying is, ruling off Guy or saying Sasuke wins easy is a load of BS.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

yea sorry one genjustu and guy is done.

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Well Sasuke will be waiting along time cause 6th gate last awhile.
    Actually, you can only use gates for short periods of time. When Gai used 6th gate against Kisame he won almost instantly, yet was exhausted later.
    Susanoo has weak spots like a living being, If you take MMA classes they point out weak spots like neck points, arm points, taking the back, ect.
    Susanoo is just mass of chakra. All I know is that ribcage was tanking As attacks, so I have no doubt that full armored EMS Susanoo would tank Gai strikes fairly easily.
    All I'm saying is, ruling off Guy or saying Sasuke wins easy is a load of BS.
    Yet, all Sasuke has to do is to activate Susanoo and wait till gates run off.

Status
    This user has no ****s

BS, Sasuke dodge all of Guy's hits_O- that's laughable. "Sasuke will catch him in a genjutsu or something" look, you don't even believe that aleast follow through. I would respect your post more if it weren't for bold. Oh ya then yoou wouldn't have a post, stop fooling yourself. What's next Sasuke can hit Tobi
    Sasuke can hit Tobi *cough, Obito*. In fact, he would be doing better than Kakashi and Guy at the moment vs Tobi.

Sasuke+Naruto+B>>>>>>Kakashi, gai, Naruto, B.

Gai is weaker than Kakashi....and Kakashi was on equal grounds with a NEAR-BLIND, BEATEN TO DEATH, MS Sasuke.

Sasuke with ems is over kill.

You can still like Gai though.

Status
    Apr 2012
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Not sure why people are posting bs pics. Sure Sasuke will win, but only with high difficulty

Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash

Sasuke solo's Kakashi & Guy

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Im not even a Sasuke fan, but I know he would be able to take this.

Status
    Jun 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasuice View Post
    Sasuke can hit Tobi *cough, Obito*. In fact, he would be doing better than Kakashi and Guy at the moment vs Tobi.

Sasuke+Naruto+B>>>>>>Kakashi, gai, Naruto, B.

Gai is weaker than Kakashi....and Kakashi was on equal grounds with a NEAR-BLIND, BEATEN TO DEATH, MS Sasuke.

Sasuke with ems is over kill.

You can still like Gai though.
    LOL prime example of stupid, I can't even get mad I can only laugh. Sasuke can't keep up with Guy nuff said btw how does Sasuke hit Tobi or Obito if you prefer. just wanted to know, and I'm with this thread I don't debate with 8 year olds. (I hope there not mature, that says alot if they are)

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Didn't Sasuke get his ass kicked by A? I'm sure 7th gate Guy is stronger than A. We only seen one attack and it was a simple punch that was Island size and Kishi has not shown it in the Tobi fight. Sasuke fanboys think Sasuke is stronger than everyone but Sasuke has yet to win a fight without help. While Guy has been kick ass in all of his and went toe to toe with Tobi without gates anyone thinking this thread is a joke is a joke themselves. Sasukes only chance is Susanoo but I think Guy will have ways around it.
    (we all know Sasuke without Susanoo gets raped, now that is not debatable)

Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Not sure why people are posting bs pics. Sure Sasuke will win, but only with high difficulty

Status
    Apr 2012
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Microsword57 View Post
    Not sure why you show me this pic. Gai is not stupid like Raikage. He has long range attacks like Hirudora or Asakujaku, something that Raikage doesn't possess. He could burn Sasuke with Asakujaku this way or destroy him and his Susanoo with Hirudora

Status
    Jul 2012
    Ready to debate!

Not sure why you show me this pic. Gai is not stupid like Raikage. He has long range attacks like Hirudora or Asakujaku, something that Raikage doesn't possess. He could burn Sasuke with Asakujaku this way or destroy him and his Susanoo with Hirudora
    Yeah, i wonder how Gai will survive Susanoo Genjutsu or Tsukuyomi for that matter.

Status
    Apr 2012
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlyzzED View Post
    Yeah, i wonder how Gai will survive Susanoo Genjutsu or Tsukuyomi for that matter.
    You know that Gai knows how to fight Sharingan genjutsus, right? You also know that Sasukes Sharingan genjutsu is weak compared to Itachis right? How he survives Susanoo? Simple. With speed and power, something that gates offers. The real question is to know how Sasuke handle his speed and power in gates

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Morning Peacock is not a Ranged tech and Daytime Tiger can be counter by full form Susanoo with Shield. Daytime Tiger has only shown feats of being used once. Daytime tiger is also the only attack that might gai can used on Sasuke without the consequence of being burned by Amaterasu covering Susanoo. Susanoo is easily regenerate while Gai has only been seen using that jutsu once and could not use it throughout the battle.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Ready to debate!

You know that Gai knows how to fight Sharingan genjutsus, right? You also know that Sasukes Sharingan genjutsu is weak compared to Itachis right? How he survives Susanoo? Simple. With speed and power, something that gates offers. The real question is to know how Sasuke handle his speed and power in gates
    Even a small weak genjutsu like Sasuke's stop Killer B in the air when Bee was going to strike Sasuke. Since the point of that fight was to capture him. He didn't kill him, but in a moment being knocked out even for a small time frame. Sasuke can kill Gai. We know very well that Tsukuyomi will affect Gai. Even if he has experience. Itachi could of just Amaterasu Gai in that fight he was with Kisame in the Leaf Village.

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

The real question is to know how Sasuke handle his speed and power in gates
    Its easy, he just have tank everything with Susanoo and wait till gates will run off. Gai can use gates only for shor periods of time.

Status
    Apr 2012
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Microsword57 View Post
    Morning Peacock is not a Ranged tech and Daytime Tiger can be counter by full form Susanoo with Shield. Daytime Tiger has only shown feats of being used once. Daytime tiger is also the only attack that might gai can used on Sasuke without the consequence of being burned by Amaterasu covering Susanoo. Susanoo is easily regenerate while Gai has only been seen using that jutsu once and could not use it throughout the battle.
    Morning peacock can in the contrary be a long range attack like we can see here:
    I'm not sure if his full Susanoo could contain the power of a daytime tiger if a small wind attack from Danzo almost managed to break through it. I also don't know why you say he can only use daytime tiger once. He only used it once against Kisame cuz the fight was already over after one hit