Symbol of the Revolution

Ino Yamanaka

"WHAT?! Why wasn't he affected by my sexiness?!"
    Basic Information
    Name: Ino Yamanaka
    Nickname: Ino-Pig
    Clan: Yamanaka

Looks:
    Ino has long blonde hair which reaches down to her lower back and waist, it is worn in a high ponytail at the back of her head and she has bangs which cover the right side of her face. She has blue eyes and is fair skinned.
    Part I: Her outfit in part one consists of a purple vest top with a high, baggy collar with a skirt of the same colour which was slit up both sides, she wore bandages around her stomach and legs as well as a belt which held her Konoha forehead protector. She also accessorized with white elbow warmers with purple tips and a pair of small silver hooped earrings.
    Part II: In part two Ino goes through several noticable changes in the costume department, her torso is revealed due to the bandages being removed, the white arm warmers on her arms and legs were replaced by fishnet ones which she also wears over her knees. She wears a purple sleeveless blouse and a purple open fronted skirt over a smaller black skirt underneath which are a pair of fishnet shorts. She no longer has a forehead protector and her silver ooped earrings have been replaced by a pair of studs instead due to a long standing tradition in the Yamanaka, Nara and Akimichi clans.

Personality: Ino is the typical teenage girl in many senses, she constantly thinks about her appearance and boys, she has done since she was very young. Ino is constantly striving to make herself more beautiful through dieting to lose weight which she is not afraid to tell Choji to do on occasion.
    Her willingness to tell her teammate to lose weight is an obvious representation of her very outspoken and confident nature, although away from this she is a very kindhearted person. Ino is often construed as being bossy, this is especially true in the opinions of her very lazy, nonchalant teammates.
    Ino is incredibly caring toward her team and her friends in general, shown when she is in a state of pure relief after Choji recovers from near life threatening injuries. It is these traits that have led to her becoming a sort of mental leader of her team, as she has the confidence and bravery installed within herself that she is more than able to talk them into a frenzy should things look bad and turn the situation in their favor.
    Just like Sakura she has a deep infatuation for Sasuke Uchiha.

Village Info.
    Village of Birth: Konohagakure
    Village of Alliance: Konohagakure

Rank//Chakra Info.
    Ninja Rank: S-Class Ninja
    Specialty: N/A
    Elements: Water, Earth (Started training)
    Your ninjutsu: Default E Rank

Background Info.
    History:
    Part I
    Ino is a part of Team ten consisting of herself, Shikamaru Nara and Choji Akimichi led by Asuma Sarutobi. This team is a new incarnation of the legendary team that their parents were part of known as Ino-Shika-Cho and the three clans share a great bond and also share many traditions such as the passing down of the earrings through the generations as a sign of growth and development.
    At the Chunin exams Ino was drawn against Sakura, the fight started off as more of a mess about as Ino cared for Sakura and was not willing to hurt her, however Sakura managed to make Ino turn serious and after a while the two began to give it their all using up most of their chakra in the process. Ino gained the upper hand in the fight as she released chakra into her hair and cut it off causing Sakura immobility for a short time, during this time Ino used her clans ability to enter Sakura's mind, Inner Sakura was able to force her out though after an interruption from Naruto Uzumaki. After using too much chakra the two ran at each other for one last punch and knocked each other out. Meaning the bout resulted in a tie.
    After regaining consciousness the two remain friends but still maintain there rivalry over the love of Sasuke.
    "There's no meaning to a flower unless it blooms. It might turn out to be… a flower more beautiful than a Cosmos."
    Part II
    Sasuke and Sai Arc
    Upon meeting Sai for the first time Ino instantly becomes interested in him as she believes that he bears resemblance to Sasuke whom she has loved since she was a girl. Later the group all go out for dinner and Ino spends the whole night making sure she looks nice and trying to impress Sai as well as keeping his attention with her subtle flirting. Sai being unsure of how to act around people at this time believing that girls hate to be told how they really look decides to say the exact opposite and tells Ino that she looks 'gorgeous'. Ino believing that this is how he genuinely feels blushes and begins to think that he likes her back.

Hidan and Kakuzu Arc
    Ino, Shikamaru and Choji arrive to late to Asuma's side after his battle with the Akatsuki duo Hidan and Kakuzu, and despite Ino's best attempts their is nothing her medical ninjutsu can do to save him. Forced to sit back and listen to their sensei's dying words they do so. Ino is told by Asuma that she should never lose to Sakura be it in ninjutsu or romance and tells her to forever look after her teammates. Ino then begins to reminisce about her first days as his student and the day that she found out about his love for Kurenai through her working at the flower shop. Ino was saddened and screamed out over the death of her mentor.
    After agreeing with her teammates that they would take revenge over the Akatsuki duo, Team ten join team seven and set of to find them. Ino uses her mind switch jutsu to jump into the body of a hawk from where she is easily able to locate the whereabouts of Hidan and Kakuzu. Once they reach the duo, they are eventually defeated by Shikamaru and Naruto respectively.
    "You've bloomed into a beautiful flower."

Shinobi World War Arc
    Originally placed in fifth division, Ino and the rest of her company are sent to accompany first division with the cliff face defense. When they arrive Ino meets up with her Ino-Shika-Cho teammates and they join forces with Darui to take on Kinkaku who has transformed with the nine tails chakra inside him.*
    Shikamaru starts off by putting the monster under his shadow possession technique and Ino takes advantage of Kinkaku's immobility and puts him under the mind body switch jutsu allowing he to take control of his body. Equipped with the Kohaku no Jōhei a weapon of the sage of the six paths, Darui calls Kinkaku's name and from within his mind Ino forces him to answer, this results in the beast being sucked inside the weapon and sealed away, this is not however before Ino is able to switch back into her own body to avoid being trapped with him. Inoichi, Ino's father then contacts Ino and compliments her on how much her mind transfer techniques have improved.
    After the battle with Kinkaku the trio are faced with the ultimate foe as they are forced to do battle with their former teacher Asuma who has been a victim of Kabuto's Edo Tensei.*
    Choji is unable to fight with his master however and Ino is forced to shout at him to convince him to help them, which eventually he does, be it with little conviction. When it comes down to it though Choji is unable to harm Asuma and instead stops fighting, this allows Asuma to set up an attack and fire it toward Choji, Ino is able to jump in and push Choji out the way before it connects though and after this Ino mind switches into Choji and begins to fight Asuma in his place.*
    The whole time that she is fighting as Choji she is having a duel with him inside his body as she reminds him of their duty and how Asuma should be allowed to rest in peace on the other side. After a story about how their three clans must work together and how the earrings have been passed to them with the trust of their families Choji regains his will to fight and Ino is able to switch back into her own body leaving him to fight under his own will.*
    With Choji under control Ino is able to rejoin the battle as herself and offer support for Choji on the offensive, Asuma is eventually defeated but before they are able to seal him away he states that there is nothing more he needs to say to them and congratulates them on the completion of their true Ino-Shika-Cho formation.

"There's no meaning to a flower unless it blooms."

Other: As far as I can see on the NB Sensei's list, there is no one able to teach me Yamanaka tech's. Does this mean I get them by default?

Theme Song:

Battle Song:

Battles
    Won:N/A
    Lost: N/A

If this is approved I will drop my Babydoll bio (In Sig)

~Approved~

Last edited by Caliburn; 09-29-2012 at 09:02 PM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Ino Yamanaka

nice

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    In death, there is peace.

if i find this to be word for word on Naruto wiki you get -rep but if it's not you get +rep

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Okami the butcher View Post
    if i find this to be word for word on Naruto wiki you get -rep but if it's not you get +rep
    That's what everyone does with canon biographies, go ahead and -rep every canon bio you find on this site >_>

OT: Nice bio

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tybone View Post
    That's what everyone does with canon biographies, go ahead and -rep every canon bio you find on this site >_>

OT: Nice bio
    challenge accepted

Symbol of the Rebellion The Mockingjay's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

Well, I can assure you it isn't. I just spent AAAGES typing it all out xD

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by InoPwned View Post
    Well, I can assure you it isn't. I just spent AAAGES typing it all out xD
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Ino_Yamanaka

many things are very similar but those could just be by chance so i'll hold off on the rep for now

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Ino_Yamanaka

many things are very similar but those could just be by chance so i'll hold off on the rep for now
    you want me to make it up completely off the top of my head? I used it for reference, it's impossible not to.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

you want me to make it up completely off the top of my head? I used it for reference, it's impossible not to.
    reference and copying are two different things

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

yeah... and it's not copied, you said that yourself xD

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah... and it's not copied, you said that yourself xD
    touche but then again even copying you change it around hell that's how i pass Social studies in the sixth grade

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

see I'd say that copying implies that it's word for word, So I guess it's personal interpretation. Copying would have taken me 10 minutes, this... didn't

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

see I'd say that copying implies that it's word for word, So I guess it's personal interpretation. Copying would have taken me 10 minutes, this... didn't
    that winky face lets me know there is more to this then you're letting on i'm on to you

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ino

nice bio

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

by the way wtf is with Sakura's face in your sig? she has that crooked line on her eye is that suppose to be a tear line?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

Honestly... I have no idea, I just liked the picture xD and the winky face was because the sticky tongue face on NB isn't the way I like it, it's rude when it should be confussled.
    Thank you lol!