Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cibah.

Re: My favorite Fruit finishes my Suiton .

Sasuke walks to a grassy area in the forest . He then preforms three hand-seals and creates a waterfall on the terrain above him. Filling in a hole created by sensei earlier.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

(Suiton: Takitsubo) - Water Release: Waterfall Basin
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After performing the required hand seals Boar → Dog → Ram the user creates a waterfall by developing spring water in a place without water veins and manipulating the resulting water current to form a wave. This is a very convenient technique as it can be used for training or relaxation. On the other hand, because it changes the environment on a large scale, it also has the effect of hiding one's location from the enemy by confusing them. The width of the water source, waterfall, and basin can be expended, as long as the user continues to send chakra in.
    --------------
    Now, create 2 water clone. Then, use one of the clone, and turn that clone into 4 pointed water projectiles. Then, send those projectiles at the tree.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cibah.

I take a few steps and begin to build up my suiton chakra. I then focus it around me and condense it into 2 clones made of water. I send the clones towards the tree and i retract some chakra from the clone causing the clone to disperse into 4 spears in which i send towards the tree.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

(Suiton: Mizu Tsurudan) - Water Release: Water Tendril Bullets
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will manipulate one of their water clones to dissolve back to water and turn into four pointed projectiles that shoot at the target.
    Note: Must create a water clone before hand.
    ------------
    Are any of your bios from the Hidden Mist?

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cibah.

Nope .

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

OK then. Go up to my clone, and kick and punch him a few times, before knocking him up into the air. Then, when hes in the air, focus your water chakra into your hands, and swing your arm, and when you swing your arm, release the water. This will create a cresent of water that will hit my clone.
    *poof*

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cibah.

I get a running start as i sprint towards your clone. Once in melee range i lean the force from running into my left hand and hook your clone, while the clone is leaning back i hit him with a barrage of kicks and punches all aimed at his head, i then send him into the air with a right straight kick. Finally while in the air i focus suiton chakra into my hands and swing my hand across your clone. Creating a crescent of water slicing the clone causing him to poof.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

(Suiton: Mizu Yashiken no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Palm Blade Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will first strike their target with couple of punches and kicks them lifting the target into the air and the user will then concentrate their chakra into their palm and then swinging their arm in a arc they release chakra creating a cresent blade of water that strike the target.
    -----------
    Now for this next jutsu, manipulate your chakra underneath my clone. Then, with that water chakra, create water, and enough of it so that my clone will slowly move up with the water, like a geyser

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cibah.

I release suiton chakra built up from my body into the ground below and I have it travel into under and around your clone. I then control the suiton and cause it to build up and erupt from under the clone slowly . Causing a geyser to come up from under the clone causing him to raise up slowly in the stream.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

( Suiton: Mizu Hashira Suiryoku no Jutsu ) - Water Release: Water Pillar Thrust
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then they create water to rise up from the ground beneath the target lifting them into the air.
    -----------
    Now, make the Ram handseal, and focus your water chakra to your right arm. Then, use that chakra to create water around your right arm. AFter that, thrust your right arm forward, and release all of that water forward, creating a large projectile at my tree.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cibah.

I extend my right arm in front of me and look towards it. I then open chakra points in my arm building up suiton chakra into my arm. Next i condense the radiating suiton chakra from my arm around it so it will appear as a substance of water around my arm. Finally i use this water as a projectile by thrusting it towards the tree you directed me to. Blasting it into half.

Page 3 of 3 « First 123