Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Demon Slayer, Shura Kaguya

My heart will go on...

Deep in a forest,leaning on branch where sleeping with her flute in her hand.Asuna is soundly awaiting the rise of the sun on the area.Glittering into her eyes the,gleaming sun piercing the clouds shining into her eyes,waking her knowing its the time to play her song before she starts her day...

Asuna:Aww life is so peaceful...
    • Open spar
    • Tai/Ken only
    • All out no killing
    • Mid Range on ground but long while in tree

Last edited by Shura.; 09-19-2012 at 05:44 AM.

★The 13thSin Of Ignorance★ Armstrong's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    kill all fapboys who worship
    cartoon ninjas that dont even
    know they exist

Re: My heart will go on...

aww.........

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone?

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Icecream + Pocket = Pocket
    icecream

Is this still open?

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Yip if you want ^_^

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    icecream

You start then.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

As Asuna is in the tree playing her song,a sudden branche snaps,catching her attention instantly drawing Lambent Light from its hilt aiming its tip to a sudden stranger in the distance..
    Asuna:Who are you? What do you want?!

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    icecream

Sorry for the late reply. I will be using my Amaimon biography, heres the updated version, only waiting to be checked; http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=234300

*Comes walking out from behind a distant tree with a whipe in my right hand, and some of it, sliding across the ground, as I come closer to you.*

So this be, where the music comes from...

*Fiddling around with his hand around on his pockets, he finally finds what he was searching for. He pulls out a poster with the assignment to capture a Samurai.*

As a mercenary, I must followed the orders given to me. So if you please would follow me, without any trouble, young lady. It would be a shame to hurt that body of yours.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Asuna looking at the stranger,hearing his worlds still not bying it...but after taking a good look she instanly recognizes the face of this man,Earth King Amaimon.Thinking about his worlds Asuna jumps from the tree leaving her flute behind,with a dead serious look on her face,Asuna readying for battle takes a standard battle stance bowing to the man..
    Asuna:I see you mission is to capture me..well with honor I accept your challenge!!

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    icecream

Quote Originally Posted by Asuna View Post
    Asuna looking at the stranger,hearing his worlds still not bying it...but after taking a good look she instanly recognizes the face of this man,Earth King Amaimon.Thinking about his worlds Asuna jumps from the tree leaving her flute behind,with a dead serious look on her face,Asuna readying for battle takes a standard battle stance bowing to the man..
    Asuna:I see you mission is to capture me..well with honor I accept your challenge!!

He sigh as he puts away the poster.

Well, not you in particular. But since you were the first I found...

He slings his whip to the side as he releases chakra into it. It straightens out, forming a sword. A wave of killing intent is released upon this motion as well, causing the sense of fear to run up your spine, freaking you out.

But I guess I will have to take you by force, then..

I then without much minor effort, make a motion with my left hand releasing two kunais aimed for your chest area, as I approach you slowly.

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 10 - 40
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Killing Intent is simply the user giving off their pure killing intention, and having it affect their opponent and others around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own gruesome death. This can cause the Killing Intent to be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all.
    Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user

Sakki is an emotion. Not a technique in itself, thus I believe it would be allowed in this. Though I don't put it in high regard, and you're also only one rank below me. Shouldn't be a problem. Though if you do not believe it should be allowed, simply disregard the technique.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Asuna walking towards you completely ready to fight,grabbing the hilt of her blade again,drawing it channeling chakra into its blade causing it to turn red,apon removing it from its scabboard,Asuna swings her Raiper to her left to right side horizontal unleashing a chakra wave to clash with the kunei but after which she leans her weight to her back foot having the front crouching forward,resleathing Lambent Light into its scabboard taking a traditional stance waiting for Amaimon to move.
    Asuna:Your emotions have no effect on a pure blood warrior...Ill end this quickly

(Suraisu Shinku no Nami) - Slicing Crimson Wave
    Type: Offensive
    Range: MidChakra cost: 20
    Damage points:40
    Description: The user does a simple cresent-shaped slash at the opponent, expelling a red chakra wave.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    icecream

Asuna walking towards you completely ready to fight,grabbing the hilt of her blade again,drawing it channeling chakra into its blade causing it to turn red,apon removing it from its scabboard,Asuna swings her Raiper to her left to right side horizontal unleashing a chakra wave to clash with the kunei but after which she leans her weight to her back foot having the front crouching forward,resleathing Lambent Light into its scabboard taking a traditional stance waiting for Amaimon to move.
    Asuna:Your emotions have no effect on a pure blood warrior...Ill end this quickly

(Suraisu Shinku no Nami) - Slicing Crimson Wave
    Range: MidChakra cost: 20
    Damage points:40
    Description: The user does a simple cresent-shaped slash at the opponent, expelling a red chakra wave.
    The Wave fades away after clashing with the kunais, and I continue approaching you, now in running manner. I locate my whip infront of me, with it's pommel pointing your way, and it's handle against my chest. I have my other hand's palm loacted on the end of the handle. Knowing what kind of character I am about to go in combat with, I can nearly already predict the next move. Nonetheless, as I'm reach close enough, I use both my hands and lungs the whip forward in rotating stabbing manner directed at your torso.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

As your running full speed towards Asuna,she steadies herself calculating the timing of her movement,instanly channeling chakra into her back foot,Asuna pushes out a small burst of chakra from her foot,bringing up the front causing her to rotate to her left causing you to run straight past her,but with taking a full turn Asuna draws her blade as you are passing her slashing her blade along her back as your passing her.Asuna then facing back in your direction looking at you..
    Asuna:Seems you think I was trying my Iaido style but your sadly mistaken..

(Kumo-Ryū Uragiri) – Cloud Style Reverse Beheading
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user makes a powerful spin and uses the momentum created to slash at any opponents behind them. The user can use this movement to trick an enemy into thinking they are attacking them, but instead attack the opponent behind them.
    Note: Can only be used by a cloud member bio or trained by one.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    icecream

As your running full speed towards Asuna,she steadies herself calculating the timing of her movement,instanly channeling chakra into her back foot,Asuna pushes out a small burst of chakra from her foot,bringing up the front causing her to rotate to her left causing you to run straight past her,but with taking a full turn Asuna draws her blade as you are passing her slashing her blade along her back as your passing her.Asuna then facing back in your direction looking at you..
    Asuna:Seems you think I was trying my Iaido style but your sadly mistaken..

(Kumo-Ryū Uragiri) – Cloud Style Reverse Beheading
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user makes a powerful spin and uses the momentum created to slash at any opponents behind them. The user can use this movement to trick an enemy into thinking they are attacking them, but instead attack the opponent behind them.
    Note: Can only be used by a cloud member bio or trained by one.
    The moment you set off from the ground I ultilize my custom fighting style's special ability. The growth of facial hair. Three small threads of hair, hardened into that of steel quality to erupt from my side. As we're passing eachother by, you're suddenly met with three strings of hair which penetrates through your body, which also stops you in your tracks of cutting me. The hair ''needles'' if so to call them, are near invisble and is hitting you at your torso area, sword arm and left leg. One at each spot.

Type: Offensive, Supplementary, Defensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: 40
    Description: This technique can be seen as the basic manpulation technique in this ''branch''. By manipulation one's hair the user is capable of growing it as it pleases. Make it as sharp, hard, soft, long, short. This technique can be used in many possible ways, such as causing one's hair to go underground and erupt from the ground beneath the opponent.

I pass you by, standing two meters away from you, and you still mid-air being stuck to the threads of hair which penetrated through your body.

Sword techniques, are sword techniques. They're all the same...

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

As Asuna continues her side step she glances at the corner of here eyes,seeing the hair being to grow,she instanly projects her chakra into her uniform/armour to create a outer chakra shield colliding with your hair causing her to save herself that one time..Sending her flying back the damage done is reduced making it appear as noting happened to her..Asuna the creates a chakra blade in her hand making a intanglibe sword in it while holding her raiper in the next.She stand there awaiting you with a serious look on her face..
    Asuna:....Your more than you appear...your a Seven Swordsman as well...I can tell by that sword of yours...

(Bushidō) Way of the Samurai
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Self
    Chakra Cost: N/A (See description)
    Damage: +10 to Kenjutsu and Taijutsu
    Description: Samurai quickly learned that Ninjutsu would be a very dangerous weapon, and an incredibly difficult one to combat. But, they soon developed a countermeasure that helped them combat the ever-growing amount of Ninjutsu users: infusing their armor with their own chakra. By releasing their spirit into their armor (400 chakra), Samurai infuse their armor with special properties, dropping all energy based damage by 25% and all physical damage by 50%. This works by creating an invisible overshield of chakra around the Samurai’s body - specifically fortifying their armor-to help protect them. Due to the spiritual nature of this technique, harmonizing the Samurai’s life energies with their armor, and bringing the user’s Bushidō to the forefront of their mind, it also boost the prowess of the Samurai in battle.
    *This technique only last for so long, regarding this formula: [400 – x], where “x” is the chakra cost of the jutsu that hits the user. The resulting value will continue to have (x) subtracted from it every time the user is hit. When the value being deducted is greater than or equal to the amount of remaining chakra, the jutsu will end.
    *Keotsu and those who know this technique whom he gives permission to are the only ones who can teach this.
    *Only useable by Samurai.

Bushidō: Mugetsu | Way of the Samurai : Moonless Sky*
    Type: Attack/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage: N/A
    Description: This is one of the most basic techniques taught to Samurai of the land of iron but also one of the most useful. The user moulds their chakra within their hand(s) (Up to two blades per use), and fashions a chakra blade (looks like a normal katana) that looks real (dojutsu will see the chakra but won't know its effects) but infact it is intangible and would do no damage when used in an attack. These blades are used mostly for feint attacks but when added with the Samurai Sabre Skill they can become quite deadly. Because of the amount of chakra used they can be made quite fast (about a second) and thus can be used in the spur of the moment

400-20=380.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    icecream

*I dispatch the hair needles, and turns to you, letting small hair needles grow from the back of my legs, at my ankles. They make their way into the ground behind me, and travels underground to your location, waiting just below the surface. You won't be able to see this, as obviously your vision is blocked of it.

Type: Offensive, Supplementary, Defensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: 40
    Description: This technique can be seen as the basic manpulation technique in this ''branch''. By manipulation one's hair the user is capable of growing it as it pleases. Make it as sharp, hard, soft, long, short. This technique can be used in many possible ways, such as causing one's hair to go underground and erupt from the ground beneath the opponent.

It's a whip. >_>

I then setoff again, same way as I did before, and with same attack style. As I'm about to attack you again, the hair erupt from the ground grabbing around your ankles, to your surprise your mobility is taken away.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Asuna is standing in her spot,she suddenly stops,thinking why the sudden change in his attack,suddenly Asuna feels hair gripping on to her,she then swiftly envoking the Samurai Sabre she manipulates its shape into a buzzsaw allowing her to free herself from the grip.As she does she channela chakra again into her feet sending her flying back away from your hairs reach...Watching you dead on in the face...
    Asuna:This...is...
    (Samurai Guntou no Jutsu) Samurai Sabre Technique
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60(70)
    Description: This technique is unique to samurai, which employs the concept of chakra flow techniques similar to the flying sparrow and Kusanagi: Chidori katana. Through the use of chakra flow the user channels their chakra through their swords his extends the reach and the cutting ability of the blade, and also allows the user to fire crescents of chakra whenever the blade is swung. This released chakra is capable of great destruction as shown from how it destroyed a stone pillar. The samurai have also shown the ability to use shape transformation, as they can form their chakra blades into giant buzz saws, broad swords, spiked shafts, and axes. This ability allows them to rely on smaller swords while retaining greater reach, damage, and surprise attacks as needed.(The technique is capable of countering Ninjutsu of A rank and below due to the chakra charge technique).

Last edited by Shura.; 09-22-2012 at 09:54 PM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    icecream

Asuna is standing in her spot,she suddenly stops,thinking why the sudden change in his attack,suddenly Asuna feels hair gripping on to her,she then swiftly envoking the Samurai Sabre she manipulates its shape into a buzzsaw allowing her to free herself from the grip.As she does she channela chakra again into her feet sending her flying back away from your hairs reach...Watching you dead on in the face...
    Asuna:This...is...
    (Samurai Guntou no Jutsu) Samurai Sabre Technique
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60(70)
    Description: This technique is unique to samurai, which employs the concept of chakra flow techniques similar to the flying sparrow and Kusanagi: Chidori katana. Through the use of chakra flow the user channels their chakra through their swords his extends the reach and the cutting ability of the blade, and also allows the user to fire crescents of chakra whenever the blade is swung. This released chakra is capable of great destruction as shown from how it destroyed a stone pillar. The samurai have also shown the ability to use shape transformation, as they can form their chakra blades into giant buzz saws, broad swords, spiked shafts, and axes. This ability allows them to rely on smaller swords while retaining greater reach, damage, and surprise attacks as needed.(The technique is capable of countering Ninjutsu of A rank and below due to the chakra charge technique).
    *As you cut the hair threads, which have to be done very carefully, as it's on the size with normal hair, it's thickness and whatnot. So basically, there would be a big chance you would be cutting yourself. And also theres up to more, grabbing around your ankles. Which well... Only cost you more time. Nonetheless, due that, as you're cutting them I pummel my whip that is straighten into a sword, into you.

It cuts into your flesh and crashes through your bones (Due it's immense force.) and throughout your back. It won't kill you, however you're barely alive. And I doubt that you wouldn't die from bloodloss as well. *

Your end.

The hair erupted as I was performing my stab, so yeah. Your timing screwed up, sorry.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Asuna:Ugh... Am..iaon.. That was fun ~\~ damn.. cant move my legs..
    Asuna drops from the pain from the attack...she then calls Itachi Uchiha on radio,appearing from a near by tree saving her to retreat..
    ItachiEven in the days when I was Akarsuki there seems to be a good soul out there..Thank you for sparing her life Amaimon..
    Itachi then dissappears into the darkness with her...

~Fight over~