Status
    This user has no status.

Two predictions: Orochimaru or Sasuke will defeat Madara

These two predictions are based on recent events and some old history.

The first prediction concerns the outcome of a possible confrontation between the current Orochimaru and the current Edo-Tensei Madara. I believe that Orochimaru would quickly win such a fight.

The reason is simple: the remote-control tag that Kabuto has embedded in the body of Madara.

Kabut did not have time to use it, but Orochimaru is sure to know how to use it, and this would be the first thing he would try in a confrontation with the Edo-Tensei Madara.

The tag used by Orochimaru and Kabuto is not the same as the Edo-Tensei. If you go back and look at how Orochimaru created the first Edo-Tensei in his fight against Sarutobi then you will see that he first used the Edo-Tensei, then inserted the tags.

The tags must be working using a different principle. And this means that when Madara cancelled the Edo-Tensei contract, he did not inactivate the tags.

And, I think Madara does not know about the tag's existance. Kabuto never tried to control Madara, he gave him complete freedom. So, Madara would be completely surprised by this technique.

The second prediction concerns Sasuke's confrontation with Naruto.

I believe that if Sasuke joins the fight between Naruto and Madara, he will be faced with a dilemma: which should he support? I think he will choose Naruto. Here's why:

Sasuke's goal has always been to resurrect his clan.

Even when he decided to destroy Konoha, Sasuke refers to his original ambition.

However, if he joins Madara, than this ambition cannot be completed by himself. Madara may destroy Konoha (along with the whole Shinobi world), but if Sasuke supports that goal, he will not realize it himself. This is one of Sasuke's main character traits: he is an ambitious, proud, selfish and independent person. I think there is no way that he would let Madara take the lead.

More importantly, while Sasuke intended to destroy Konoha, I think it was just a first step. He wanted to really recreate his clan later, after freeing it from relations with Konoha. This would be out of the question if Madara succeeds.

Finally, Sasuke may realize that Madara represents the worst things about the Uchiha. On the other hand, by joining Naruto and destroying Madara, Sasuke will be able to revive the Uchiha on his own terms, and to give them a new, good position in the Shinobi world.

So, these two predictions can be summarized like this:

1) If Orochimaru takes part in the fight, he will defeat Madara using the remote-control tags
    2) If Orochimaru does not fight, Sasuke will help Naruto to destroy Madara.

Lord since #634( •_•)>⌐■-■ MrSimple's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Exclusive~ •_•)
    •_•)>⌐■-■
    ⌐■_■)

Re: Two predictions: Orochimaru or Sasuke will defeat Madara

Now, now, your prediction title makes "the destiny child" fodder if that happens, but it's not like that Naruto can handle everything by himself, which is funny, but anyway

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSimple View Post
    Now, now, your prediction title makes "the destiny child" fodder if that happens, but it's not like that Naruto can hold everything by himself, which is funny, but anyway
    Well, you are right: if Orochimaru just defeats Madara by himself, Naruto will not have the opportunity to show off ;]

But, this may not happen. Orochimaru stated that he was not interested in this war. On the other hand, Orochimaru may teach Sasuke how to use the tags.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    We will never be slaves! But
    we will... be conquerors.

so they are just going to head over there whoop some ass then get back on their trip to the one who knows everything?

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Okami the butcher View Post
    so they are just going to head over there whoop some ass then get back on their trip to the one who knows everything?
    We don't know how long it is going to take for Madara to find Naruto. Plus, Madara will most likely attack Bee first. That's scary. I really like Bee...

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    We will never be slaves! But
    we will... be conquerors.

Quote Originally Posted by drslim View Post
    We don't know how long it is going to take for Madara to find Naruto. Plus, Madara will most likely attack Bee first. That's scary. I really like Bee...
    meh i don't like to cheesy

Status
    Dec 2011
    Waiting for A Realm Reborn

I hope Orochimaru has as little to do with beating Madara as possible.

He's a cool villain, but he shouldn't have a part in that. Madara needs a more awesome way to lose than being deactivated, or some edo tags thing.

On the other hand, Naruto/Sasuke vs Madara/Obito, is something I'm totally okay with.

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

I don't think Orochimaru can control Madara anymore, as Madara canceled the Edo contract. I think this "remote-control tag" is also canceled with this.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Also known as SPEAK123

I like the idea of Orochimaru being involved in something, i think Kishi has taken notice of alot of stories from the past in bringing someone like Oro back +rep but not exactly how i want it

Status
    Jul 2012
    Dont bait the troll in his
    natural environment,in fact
    dont move a muscle !

I rly like this thread and the two predictions . i wonder when/ if the hating start lol :P
    Good job there

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukino View Post
    I don't think Orochimaru can control Madara anymore, as Madara canceled the Edo contract. I think this "remote-control tag" is also canceled with this.
    The manga shows that these are two separate justu. If they were not, then the Edo Tensei would immediately give the user remote control, without the need to use tags. If you want proof, here it is when Kabuto explains the two techniques in detail.

Notice that Kabuto says "the impure world resurrection is complete" before he inserts the tag.

So, cancelling the Edo-Tensei has nothing to do with cancelling the tag. Unless the tag cannot work without the Edo-Tensei. But, notice that Orochimaru could remotely control also people who were not resurrected -- the Sound Four who had his cursed seal.

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Altaneen View Post
    I hope Orochimaru has as little to do with beating Madara as possible.

He's a cool villain, but he shouldn't have a part in that. Madara needs a more awesome way to lose than being deactivated, or some edo tags thing.

On the other hand, Naruto/Sasuke vs Madara/Obito, is something I'm totally okay with.
    Well, I feel so, too.

However, there is one little problem: Madara is just too powerful. Even if Sasuke and Naruto join up, how can they actually defeat such a shinobi, especially with an undead body and unlimited chakra?

That's why I think that this solution is handy. Actually, it may happen that Kishi will let Naruto (or Naruto and Sasuke) fight against Madara for awhile, and then Orochimaru will join and clean things up.

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

Looking after what is going on I think there is third person who can use Edo-Tensei. Because there are tow tobi. The one who fought with Konan Didn't had scar in his left face but obito did had it. The third person who can use Edo-Tensei must be controlling them.

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by You Know Who View Post
    I rly like this thread and the two predictions . i wonder when/ if the hating start lol :P
    Good job there
    Many thanks!

No hating here. This is a thread for rational people

Status
    This user has no status.

The Tag only is effective after the shinobi is under Edo Tensei. So once they are resurrected through Edo Tensei, then they are given the tag, meaning that they can be controlled - once Edo tensei has been activated. However, if Edo tensei is no longer active, as with Madara, he cannot be controlled - as he is not under Edo tensei in the first place.

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KyuubiUzumaki View Post
    The Tag only is effective after the shinobi is under Edo Tensei. So once they are resurrected through Edo Tensei, then they are given the tag, meaning that they can be controlled - once Edo tensei has been activated. However, if Edo tensei is no longer active, as with Madara, he cannot be controlled - as he is not under Edo tensei in the first place.
    You may be right, but...

remember what we know about Orochimaru's cursed seal.

Notice that the Sound Four say that they have lost all free will, once the cursed seal completely took over their bodies.

I believe that the mind-control tag uses the same principle. It's just a shortcut -- instead of taking over a living body using the cursed seal, the tag instantly lets the user to take control over someone's will using his chakra.

That's why I think that the tag uses a different principle than the Edo Tensei and is independet. The combination of these two jutsu results in an undead body (Edo Tensei) that is completely under the control of the user (Orochimaru's jutsu).

Status
    I bet i'm older and wiser than
    you are.

firstly, i really like the first prediction + reps for that :D

secondly, your 2nd prediction has been said by many............

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Usman View Post
    firstly, i really like the first prediction + reps for that :D

secondly, your 2nd prediction has been said by many............
    Thanks.

Many people said that before, but when Madara is the opponent, things become much more clear than with Tobito.

Madara is a symbol of the bad things about the Uchiha.

Sasuke has the choice: join Madara, or become a symbol of the good things about the Uchiha.

I think that this choice is much more obvious now. Everything in the manga points to that: Naruto is destined to save the shinobi world, but Sasuke is destined to save the Uchiha.

Status
    Mar 2013
    my status is my name.

Its not that easy for oro when orochimaru cannot control hashirama he couldn't control madara he has hashirama's dna embedded on him...

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by mangafan321 View Post
    Its not that easy for oro when orochimaru cannot control hashirama he couldn't control madara he has hashirama's dna embedded on him...
    Good point. That would mean that it wouldn't work for Madara, as well, since he too has hashirama's dna now.

However, this is just Kishi trolling again. There was never before any mention in the manga about Hashirama having any such powers.