View Poll Results: Rate the new chapter!

Voters
507. You may not vote on this poll
  • *

    26 5.13%
  • **

    17 3.35%
  • ***

    96 18.93%
  • ****

    131 25.84%
  • *****

    237 46.75%
Page 3 of 28 « First 123456713 ... Last»
Results 41 to 60 of 551
  1. #41
    Member
    Status
    Forza is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    82
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 602 Discussion and 603 Predictions

    What im starting to think is... What if Obito is under genjutsu? He hasnt been in contact with anyone, so no one can release him from genjutsu. Seeing this chapter makes me realize that obito still was a good guy, still wanting to team with Kakashi (the 2-eyes max power madara says).... So what if he is not... "bad" but just under genjutsu? Madara would have done it in a way obito have the "you left rin die" thing...

    Also, Madara killing Nagato's parents, putting him under genjutsu, and after that transplanting his eyes making nagato think it was himself who awakened those eyes.

    Plausible?
     
         

  2. #42
    The Grim Reaper Yo pappy's Avatar
    Status
    Yo pappy is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    6,159
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 602 Discussion and 603 Predictions

    Meh.
     
         

  3. #43
    Member ShippudenRules's Avatar
    Status
    ShippudenRules is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    296
    Location
    Country= Canada-_-City=Montreal
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 602 Discussion and 603 Predictions

    5/5 Great chapter. Some informations were given.

    -Madara gave the rinnegan to Nagato
    -Madara lived longer because of the Gedo Mazo
    -Obito didn't follow Madara from the get go and wanted to go back to Konoha
    -Obito has a bit of Hashirama's DNA
    -We might soon see how Rin died
     
         

  4. #44
    Member TobiOrNotTobi's Avatar
    Status
    TobiOrNotTobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    105
    Thank Me Later
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 602 Discussion and 603 Predictions

    Page 15, the right Zetsu body looked like something you could "wear". Obito is probably wearing that "Zetsu suit".
     
         

  5. #45
    Member
    Status
    shohruh6 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    48
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 602 Discussion and 603 Predictions

    best explanation to plot and many questions
     
         

  6. #46
    Member Maaggel's Avatar
    Status
    Maaggel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    405
    Location
    Denmark
    Fear is only as deep as the
    mind allows!
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 602 Discussion and 603 Predictions

    Btw.. just if anyone didn't notice.
    on this page, you have to scroll down - there are a white space that could be confused as a short page.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/602/5
     
         

  7. #47
    Member
    Status
    Codex is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    401
    Location
    yonder
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 602 Discussion and 603 Predictions

    "It's almost as if you were able to slip away from it"


    So, either:
    1) a 2-tomoe sharingan suddenly changed to MS, then reverted back to a 2-tomoe sharingan (ridiculous), or
    2) Kakashi was wrong and Obito's phasing ability is not the same jutsu as his warping, the latter evidently being a variant of Kamui.
     
         

  8. #48
    Academy Student
    Status
    21naruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    23
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 602 Discussion and 603 Predictions

    that wasn't a tree he was connected to it was the mazou statue and it must have ran out of chakra and then he died and that's how Obito got the statue cause Madara was attached to it to stay alive.
     
         

  9. #49
    another day another dawn.. FlareBlitz's Avatar
    Status
    FlareBlitz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,408
    Location
    in my happy place
    tsk...tsk...tsk...kishi..
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 602 Discussion and 603 Predictions

    3/5 imo
     
         

  10. #50
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 602 Discussion and 603 Predictions

    Well this finally answered some questions but the answers were pretty obvious...

    The explanation of "You survived by miracle" or something like that I still think it's not sufficient... Hope Kishi will properly explain HOW he survived being crushed by those rocks...
    And if Madara couldn't move from that cave, how exactly did he give his eyes to Nagato?
     
         

  11. #51
    Senior Member jtolliver87's Avatar
    Status
    jtolliver87 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,301
    Location
    Memphis 10
    Trippin in Mary's Bosom
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 602 Discussion and 603 Predictions

    Dude Obito thought Madara was a pedophile hell i thought he was a pedophile the end
     
         

  12. #52
    Senior Member Ero sennin jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Ero sennin jiraiya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,689
    Location
    USA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 602 Discussion and 603 Predictions

    This chapter confirms how brutal of an ass-beating hashi gave madara

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Well this finally answered some questions but the answers were pretty obvious...

    The explanation of "You survived by miracle" or something like that I still think it's not sufficient... Hope Kishi will properly explain HOW he survived being crushed by those rocks...
    And if Madara couldn't move from that cave, how exactly did he give his eyes to Nagato?
    I was just thinking the same thing. Did he have someone else do it to him? Or was he mobile for a while when he was younger, but was now forced to be connected to the mazou in his ridiculously old age?
     
         

  13. #53
    Member Animaeon's Avatar
    Status
    Animaeon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    298
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 602 Discussion and 603 Predictions

    Things that this chapter somewhat comfirmed

    1. Madara didn't Rinne Tensei Obito as so many people believed, he found the little guy. So Madara is naturally old and weak, and Obito probably saved himself or someone else did.
    2. Madara indeed gave up his eyes, perhaps to Nagato. Had a spare sharingan lying somewhere (from who?).
    3. Obito doesn't have a 3 tomoe sharingan, the last pic show he has a 2 tomoe..
    4. Obito wanted to go back to the leaf, but couldn't.
    5. We finally know for sure what Obito is partially made of.
    6. Madara seemed like he was sick of this world after all... We might find out later if he's gonna stick to this plan or that it was a lie from the beginning.
    7. Madara didn't convince him just like that (like most people predicted). Obito was even disrespecting the dude.
    8. We get explained where Madara was all that time.

    It might not be the best chapter we've read from Naruto, but to say this chapter had nothing important is just ignorant.
     
         

  14. #54
    Rogue nin mabanae's Avatar
    Status
    mabanae is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    590
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 602 Discussion and 603 Predictions

    it's getting interesting .
     
         

  15. #55
    SHINOBI I Am The Fourth Hokage's Avatar
    Status
    I Am The Fourth Hokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    192
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 602 Discussion and 603 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Animaeon View Post
    Things that this chapter somewhat comfirmed

    1. Madara didn't Rinne Tensei Obito as so many people believed, he found the little guy. So Madara is naturally old and weak, and Obito probably saved himself or someone else did.
    2. Madara indeed gave up his eyes, perhaps to Nagato. Had a spare sharingan lying somewhere (from who?).
    3. Obito doesn't have a 3 tomoe sharingan, the last pic show he has a 2 tomoe..
    4. Obito wanted to go back to the leaf, but couldn't.
    5. We finally know for sure what Obito is partially made of.
    6. Madara seemed like he was sick of this world after all... We might find out later if he's gonna stick to this plan or that it was a lie from the beginning.
    7. Madara didn't convince him just like that (like most people predicted). Obito was even disrespecting the dude.
    8. We get explained where Madara was all that time.

    It might not be the best chapter we've read from Naruto, but to say this chapter had nothing important is just ignorant.
    I agree. +rep bro. Maybe not the greatest but it leads to better things coming!
     
         

  16. #56
    Rogue nin mabanae's Avatar
    Status
    mabanae is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    590
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 602 Discussion and 603 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by LssJBroly View Post
    It was great omg it really was - 5 stars -

    Thoughts:
    - A nice early chapter I am almost shocked that I read it already
    - It explains so much ,
    *Confirms Madara gave Nagato the rinnegan
    *How Madara seemed to have survived and how Obito did
    *Obito didn't just follow Madara at first which makes sense

    -It was actually pretty funny at the beginning :lmao:
    - Obito reminds me so much of Naruto

    It is also cool how Madara was using gedo mazou chakra O.O and how Obito reacted at first to being picked up by an old man

    A question's though :
    - Was Madara following Obito somehow ?
    -How did he even know where he was ?
    -How did Madara 'save' him if he couldn't leave that place ? O.o
    -And Obito was so good and desperate to escape, yet he must of listened to Madara in the end .. I wonder what Madara did that completely changed him like that ? O.o


    It was a really cool chapter , I enjoyed it, super informative and just awesome
    please go read this chapter again
     
         

  17. #57
    Member Uchihagodzzz's Avatar
    Status
    Uchihagodzzz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    596
    Location
    Location.
    KCCO.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 602 Discussion and 603 Predictions

    Ugh.
     
         

  18. #58
    Rogue nin mabanae's Avatar
    Status
    mabanae is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    590
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 602 Discussion and 603 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Forza View Post
    What im starting to think is... What if Obito is under genjutsu? He hasnt been in contact with anyone, so no one can release him from genjutsu. Seeing this chapter makes me realize that obito still was a good guy, still wanting to team with Kakashi (the 2-eyes max power madara says).... So what if he is not... "bad" but just under genjutsu? Madara would have done it in a way obito have the "you left rin die" thing...

    Also, Madara killing Nagato's parents, putting him under genjutsu, and after that transplanting his eyes making nagato think it was himself who awakened those eyes.

    Plausible?
    ye i think too that genjutsu is a possibility here .

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Well this finally answered some questions but the answers were pretty obvious...

    The explanation of "You survived by miracle" or something like that I still think it's not sufficient... Hope Kishi will properly explain HOW he survived being crushed by those rocks...
    And if Madara couldn't move from that cave, how exactly did he give his eyes to Nagato?
    manga didnt say , how long has passed since he gave his eyes to nagato, and how long is that madara cant leave the cave, he could before he gave his eyes or he couldn't !
    lets just w8 .
     
         
    Last edited by mabanae; 09-19-2012 at 09:09 AM.

  19. #59
    Banned
    Status
    SilverSlick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,383
    Location
    Nahhhhh
    I'm not fond of peasants
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 602 Discussion and 603 Predictions




     
         

  20. #60
    Rogue nin mabanae's Avatar
    Status
    mabanae is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    590
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 602 Discussion and 603 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSlick View Post



    loool
    nice edit
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •