View Poll Results: Rate the new chapter!

Voters
507. You may not vote on this poll

26 5.13%

17 3.35%

96 18.93%

131 25.84%

237 46.75%
Page 8 of 28 « First ... 45678910111218 ... Last»
    Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 602 Discussion and 603 Predictions

Madara gave eyes to nagato bc he had the chakra t use them, nagato activated rinnigan they probably werent on, madara 4 mizukage was him control, obito vs minato, obito half zetsu, madara lived on after his battle but became to old an relied on the gezo so there?

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by IKSOKRIPS View Post

No, not few years, just one. :y
    Where do you base that on? And how did kakashi grow so much in height in one year?

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by senjumahe View Post
    Not very cool but somehow interesting, did you notice that madaras hair is white instead oe black, that could mean he used the gedou rinne tensei no jutsu before, what do you think?
    I think Madara awakened himself rinnengans by discovering an information over the spiritual mecanisms of this world , when he was between the 2 worlds , after Hashimara's fight , before Zetsu saved him.
    Back to the real world ( hell ) , he worked on his eyes all the time , awaking rinnengans.
    He learned all rinnengans abilities , and lost his vitality by overusing rinnengans ( like Nagato vs Bee et Naruto ) , his hairs turned white.
    He perfectly masters the rinnengans , his plan can begin.
    Recover youth , die , be back to life in 20 years when his team collected all the bijuus.All that would be for peace , love .

Last edited by davidou; 09-19-2012 at 01:26 PM.

Academy Student S4GEofthe6PATHS's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

What if Madara killed Rin in hopes that Obito would join him?! Just a thought!

Status
    This user has no status.

Interesting chapter.was hoping for more action.obito has half hashiramas artificial body!wow!which could explain how he got so strong in short time? prediction: obito is going to change when he sees/discover rin dead which will definitely unlock his ms(maybe) and hoping this will happen soon.

Artistic Shinobi Nakamazi Itchigo's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2011
    OK, listen up..!! Heroes are
    people who share their booze
    with other people!!! 'I' WANNA
    DRINK MY BOOZE!!! - Roronoa
    Zoro

Yes people, there were answers AND QUESTIONS today! AND IT WILL BE LIKE THAT FOREVER! stop complaining about not knowing everything, enjoy the knowledge that got dropped on your asses this week! some of you are so whiny, its ridiculous.

IKSOKRIPS = X-O-Creeps IKSOKRIPS's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2011
    Need help with the Timeline of
    Naruto? I'm the man you need!

Quote Originally Posted by SixPathsOfTobi View Post
    Where do you base that on? And how did kakashi grow so much in height in one year?
    BSS - Before Series Start

26 Years BSS - Births: Kakashi Hatake and Obito Uchiha.
    13 Years BSS - Events: Kakashi (he is 13 years old) is promoted to a Jōnin.
    Team Minato destroys the Kannabi Bridge, Third Shinobi World War ends. Minato received his nickname, Leaf's Yellow Flash, during the war and after the war becomes the Fourth Hokage. Obito is crushed by the rocks and thought to be dead.
    12 Years BSS - Events: Minato VS Tobi (The Nine-Tails attack).

There is only one year between Obito's "death" and Tobi's attack on the Leaf village.

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Not sure why people keep rating these shit chapters 5/5.

These flashbacks only give us minimal new information instead of answers to the plotholes that everyone is waiting for.

Kishi is taking his time and stretching the manga as long as possible, which it's irritating.

Status
    Dec 2009
    This user has no status.

Cool things we learned this chapter:

1) Madara may have had some form of eternal life with hashirama's power, but he did not have eternal youth. Also, he was tethered to the Gedo Mazo to stay alive, and could not leave his little fort without dieing.

2) Madara definitely gave his eyes to Nagato, and replaced his left eye with another stolen sharingan

3) Obito's Kamui power activated, he phased through the rock, and fell down to Madara's underground chamber. From there, Madara used Zetsu slime to heal him. (Obito did not immediately become evil and seek out Madara. Madara did not intentionally search for, find and save Obito. It was a chance meeting).

4) Obito is, at least at first, unwilling to help Madara and did want to return to the leaf village (but was unable because he too was limited in range and needed to stay close to the source of the zetsu slime)

New Questions that we have to be answered:

1) How did Madara stay in contact with Nagato, and therefore maintain control over Akatsuki during this time?

2) Would Madara have died if Nagato had summoned the Gedo Mazo statue away from Madara's hideout? Is that why Akatsuki didn't capture any Bijuu for the first few years of its operations, because the statue could not be used to seal the tailed beasts if Madara was attached to it?

2a) Is that what the "Immortal" Madara chose to die, so that Akatsuki could start collecting and sealing the tailed beasts?

2b) Did Nagato know that he was supposed to resurrect Madara at the chosen time? If not, what was Madara's plan to get resurrected?

2c) Was Madara's plan for Nagato to resurrect him, and then steal his old eyes back from Nagato in order to use the final technique? How would an elderly Madara without his EMS/Rinnegan eyes have possibly been able to defeat Nagato and steal the eyes back for himself?

2d) Why would Nagato have ever agreed to resurrect Madara when Nagato's plan (use the tailed beasts as a weapon to end war) didn't require Madara's help?

2e) Was Madara tethered to the Gedo Mazo when Nagato summoned it to fight Danzo/Hanzo? If so, why didn't Madara die then? If not, why did he ever need to be tethered to it?

2f) Why would Nagato agree to use the Gedo Mazo to keep Madara alive artificially? Once Pain was the leader of Akatsuki with his own goals and motivations, why would he choose to keep a weakened, elderly Madara alive?

2g) Why did Pain think that Obito was Madara, if he knew the real Madara was a weak elderly man tied to the Gedo Mazo to keep himself alive? Did Obito just appear one day with the mask on and say "I'm Madara, I got younger!"? Wouldn't Pain have been suspicious about that?

3) Obito seems like he doesn't want to join Madara, and tries to escape. So how does he turn from that into Tobi who is a psychopath
    who follows Madara's mission?

4) How was Obito able to leave the chamber eventually, without his Hashirama/Zetsu slime dieing as Madara suggested?

4a) Why didn't Madara untether himself from the Gedo and leave his chamber, if Obito was able to do this supposedly impossible thing?

4b) Is this the origin of Zetsu, the black half stabilizing the white half and allowing it to leave the chamber?

4c) And if so, how is it that white Zetsu is able to separate from the black half without dieing?

So we did learn a few cool new things but on the balance we have a lot more questions that need to be answered, where the answers are not obvious.

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by vgernyc View Post
    I don't see how an adult Madara's eyes can fit into Nagato as he was a child then. What was going through Nagato's parents' heads when Madara came knocking on their door if this did indeed happen? How come Nagato didn't mention this to Jiraiya?

Hmm...did Orochimaru borrow them for research? Just throwing that out there.
    Eye size stays the same from when you are young to adult.

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Not very cool but somehow interesting, did you notice that madaras hair is white instead of black, that could mean he used the gedou rinne tensei no jutsu before, what do you think?

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

ok chapter obito freaking out was not nessary but he was like naruto back them so ok

Mugiwara crew
    Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Itachi said Madara was alive maybe he knew as well

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Looking forward to the new chapter...
    I dont think madara is a bad person by heart, he wants to make the world a better place but what he wants is puppet world, his ideology is wrong, probably naruto will show him the light, as he does with others usually..

DeathNote Win - 1 Lost - 0 Amatiq's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    With Naruto, Kakashi, Guy and Bee fighting Madara and Obito.
    This user has no status.

Because remember when kakashi pulled rin out of the cave after killing the shinobi that killed obito the whole cave collapsed in and the only bit you could see was his eye.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Attack on Titan. Akame Ga
    kill. Terra formars. Tokyo
    Ghoul Re. Psycho Pass 2=
    Favorite on-going
    mangas/series.

I think obito was left in charged of the moon eye plan & find nagato too keep an eye on him & when the time was right tell him about the plan . Now i know nagato was older than obito , but when yahiko died that was the time to star manipulate him, just like madara did to obito when rin died .

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

im making a review today later on probably around 3 pm or 4 pm i'll try my best to tell you my thoughts without typing
    newhero360@youtube.com i have alot of funny and interesting vids check it out its still up and coming not to many subscribers so maybe you'll like it and plz if so subscribe

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Hmm... nice chapter I gave it 4. So Mr. Kishi now start with his explanations... He'll fix his massive plot holes story and make all his manga readers happy...

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Ya know what has me stomped? If Madara was so old that he had to be stuck to the Gedo just to stay alive, and Obito is older than Itachi, then please tell me, who the hell did Itachi meet?

IKSOKRIPS = X-O-Creeps IKSOKRIPS's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2011
    Need help with the Timeline of
    Naruto? I'm the man you need!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigg G View Post
    Ya know what has me stomped? If Madara was so old that he had to be stuck to the Gedo just to stay alive, and Obito is older than Itachi, then please tell me, who the hell did Itachi meet?
    It's obviously Obito! :mad: