Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waiting for A Realm Reborn

Re: Madara was revived twice ! ( My Theory)

Quote Originally Posted by namikaze12 View Post
    As you know Madara died seconds after awakening Rinnegan, yet we see him as an old man with Obito ? Why is he still alive?
    To some up things ...

Hashirama defeats Madara > Madara awakens Rinnegan > Madara dies (all happened on the same day) > ????? revives Madara > Nagato is given Rinnegan > Akatsuki is formed > Madara saves Obito > Madara meets Kisame > Madara meets Itachi > Madara Dies again > This time Madara is revived by Kabuto

So thats twice hes revived? first time by a mystery man, is that order correct? My theory is that either Orochumaru or Kakuzu revived him before the 3rd war!
    If he was revived the first time you say, he wouldn't have aged. So that's wrong.

Because we've seen him old, and bolted to chakra pipes in 602, we know he is not the one who spoke to Itachi/Kisame because that all happened after 602. So no, that's wrong too.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It's possible Madara escaped death through Izanagi. He had given his eyes to Nagato, or so people presume, and took two sharingan eyes from somewhere, and him escaping death would be the use of izanagi which is why he probably doesn't have that right eye.

As for giving Nagato the rinnegan, I highly doubt it because if Nagato had Madara's rinnegan, he would've been able to switch to eternal mangekyou or regular sharingan to utilize genjutsu, susano'o, amaterasu, and tsukuyomi, and any other sharingan techniques like copying techniques (which the rinnegan would be better at).

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Makoto View Post
    It's possible Madara escaped death through Izanagi. He had given his eyes to Nagato, or so people presume, and took two sharingan eyes from somewhere, and him escaping death would be the use of izanagi which is why he probably doesn't have that right eye.

As for giving Nagato the rinnegan, I highly doubt it because if Nagato had Madara's rinnegan, he would've been able to switch to eternal mangekyou or regular sharingan to utilize genjutsu, susano'o, amaterasu, and tsukuyomi, and any other sharingan techniques like copying techniques (which the rinnegan would be better at).
    People with transplanted eyes can't change eyes. Thats why Nagatos eyes have never been able to change form, largely because they were probably in the same state as he recieved them.

Good Kid M.A.A.D City namikaze12's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Minato Solo's

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Alchemist View Post
    had you lived over a century you would consider 10 years to be short as well. and you don't know that. madara-obito thing happened 16 years before the current time. and if you add 10-15 years nagato obtaining rinnegan makes about 25-30 years before the current time.

and now look at konan does she look 40? she's mostly 30 years old. it fits perfectly
    true

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by namikaze12 View Post
    As you know Madara died seconds after awakening Rinnegan, yet we see him as an old man with Obito ?
    Not "seconds". Madara said that he unlocked the rinnegan "shortly" before he died. this might be a translation thing, but the english words are all I have to go on.

And we don't know if it was a literal death or a figurative death (when he pretended to die in front of Hashirama, when his soul "died" and he became evil, when he gave up his eyes and ceased to be a "real" Uchiha, etc). We really don't know what he meant by any of it.

Is it possible that Madara died and was revived more than once? Yes. Of course it is. Go back over the list of Akatsuki and just look at the people in that small group who could circumvent death: Hidan was immortal. Kakuzu was effectively immortal if he had enough hearts. Orochimaru was effectively immortal through seals and switching bodies. Kisame can be healed from massive injuries like having his chest blown open. Kabuto with his Edo Tensei can then bring people back as immortal zombies. Pain can bring people back to life by the thousands with Rinne Tense.

My point is that yes, the people in Akatsuki can circumvent death and there's no reason to think that, to some degree, Madara couldn't do the same.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12